call it what you want - walke...

By seaweedbrainzz

"okay, so," walker started hesitantly. "will you be my girlfriend?" i stare at him, silent. in shock, i do no... More

; notes
; characters
i : prologue
ii : now you try on callin me baby like trying on clothes
iii : is it cool that i said all that, is it chill that youre in my head?
iv : you make everyone disappear, and, cut me into pieces
v : i cant say anything to your face, 'cause look at your face
vii : you say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste
viii : see you in the dark, all eyes on you my magician
ix : our secret moments in a crowded room
x : don't want you like a bestfriend
xi : 'cause you could be the one that i love
xii : it's nice to have a friend
xiii : drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain

vi : say my name and everything just stops

1.5K 46 63
By seaweedbrainzz

oh, and you held me close. . . oh, how was i to know?

☆ ☆ ☆

new chapter!!!! lowkey was waiting to post this but yk the finale js came out it felt needed!! some interesting things happen in this one.. heh..

☆ ☆ ☆

after we finished eating, walker generously paid (i told him it was an obligation because he was the one taking me out).

as we walk back onto the street, walker suddenly intertwines his fingers in mine. i glance down at our hands as i instinctively hold his hand back—which was weird because we never really held hands.

"we still have one last stop," he announces, and he takes a right where we would've supposedly taken a left if we were to go back to my house.

"oh?" i turn my head to look at him, and he looks back at me with a innocent smile.

we swing our arms as we walk. "thanks." i say, breaking the silence.

"for what?"

"for this." i shrug, looking at the ground and how we both walk in sync. "even if the reason for it is just because it's a fake date. it's nice,"

"oh. you're welcome." walker replies softly, and then comes to a halt. i stop with him, and i turn my head to the building next to us.

"fro-yo?" i read the neon light up sign that read 'wacky fro-yo'.

"yep. you mentioned you were wanting it the other day, right?" he recalls.

"um, yeah." i answer, but fail to mention that was over 2 weeks ago. i was surprised he had remembered such a tiny detail like that, because i had randomly brought it up in a conversation, and the only thing i got in response was some sort of hum of acknowledgment.

we walk in, and grab our bowl cup thingies. i get chocolate, and then i add some sprinkles on it. walker ends up getting the pineapple flavor, and adds about almost all of the topping choices on top.

i stare at his cup which is about 70% of candies, fruit options, and sprinkles. "did you want some fro-yo with those toppings?" i ask.

he scoffs. "i am a man who prefers to have an flavorful frozen yogurt eating experience." he tells me dramatically.

i look at him in disbelief. "okay . . ."

"don't yuck my yum." he shrugs, and he goes over to the cash register.

"yuck your yum?" i repeat as i follow him, chuckling at the saying.

he doesn't comment on it as he weighs our fro-yo, and then hands the cashier the amount due. after paying, he puts a spoon in his and a spoon in mine, handing it over to me.

we then walk out together, and we eat our fro-yo as we walk around the streets.

i'm pretty sure i saw a few people take photos or videos of us (i had gotten so caught up with this 'date' with walker that i'd forgotten we were two celebrities on a date), but none of them ever came up to us or anything, so i didn't think about it too much.

we both finish our frozen yogurt, and we find a nearby trash and throw the cups away.

"want to go back to your house, now?" walker asks me, and he's already starting to walk back in the direction to my house.

"actually," i grab his arm, he stops and turns his head to me. "can we just keep doing this. . for a little longer?"

"oh," he adjusts his whole body to be facing me. "yeah, sure."

we walk in the other direction of his house, and i grab his hand and intertwine our fingers before i can think about it too much.

-

liked by walker.scobell and 435,438 others

yourusername   he's alright i guess... (he's holding me hostage)

view all 5,643 comments

leahsavajeffries   normally i would hate but u guys are cute...

user1   wait is that walker??
      ^ user2   no it's barack obama tf 😒

walker.scobell   you GUESS??
       ^ user3   walker she's mine stop itttt:(

user4   yall getting together is literally ground shaking

user5   when are you guys gonna be in something together 💔 
       ^ dior.n.goodjohn   RIGHT
             ^ user6   hold up wouldnt you know

-

we walked around for about fifteen minutes more before we decided to walk back to my house. 

"so, what do you think?" walker asks me. "about the date," he seems genuinely curious--and concerned about it, honestly.

"five out five stars." i tell him.

"ooh, be sure to put that review on my yelp. the ladies need to know how good my dates are," he says smugly.

i raise a brow.

"for future reference, i mean."

i laugh, "okay."

soon we're at my house and standing at my front door. "thanks for taking me out. even if it is fake. i had fun," 

"of course. that's just what fake boyfriends do." he says nonchalantly with a small smile. 

i smile back, and then i go to unlock my door. when i open it and step inside, walker's turning around and beginning to walk away. 

i watch him do so for a good two or three seconds, brows furrowing as i think of what i'm about to do. 

"walker, wait." i suddenly speak up and he turns to me, an inquiring look on his face.

i step closer to him, and he does the same. 

"what's up?" he asks me.

i look in his eyes for a moment, and then before i even realize it i'm getting on my tip toes and kissing him. i can tell that he's registering what i just did before he kisses me back, his hands hover just barely over my waist, as if he's unsure of what to do.

i step back, and i'm already regretting what i did, even though a small part of me is thinking that i liked it.

"what was that?" he asks after a second or two of silence.

"practice." i answer. "for the cameras. see you later?" i say.

"yeah. i'll text you," he responds, but i can see a bit of surprise still lingering on his face. i strain a smile, and then i turn around and walk inside the house. fully, this time.

holy shit.

☆ ☆ ☆

wow so sillyness! what a silly chapter, am i right guys?! ha. anyway, sorry this chapter is short again :,( just imagine that the previous chapter and this chapter are like combined as one whole chapter. they basically are, i just split them up for suspense :3 also peep the instagram post, lmk if u want more thingies like that in future chapters

☆ ☆ ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.8K 24
โ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE โž in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
11.7K 252 18
a fanfiction for my fellow walker lovers ๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŽ€ no smut included, but there will be quite a bit of cussing, but no major mature scenes. triggering topi...
5.4K 155 10
walker scobell x reader go check out my other story about walker: "fell 4 you || walker scobell x reader" a bit of change from "fell 4 you" started:...
35.7K 411 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...