π™·πš’πšœ π™±πšŠπš‹πš’ πš†πš’πšπšŽ

By jiyarathod0

What will happened when a childish girl married to cold CEO? Do they love each other? Do cold CEO Jeon jung... More

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—-𝟷
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—-2
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-2
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-3
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-4
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-5
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-6
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-7
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-8
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-9
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-10
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ- 11
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-12
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-13
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-14
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-15
π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-16

π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ-1

2.7K 58 6
By jiyarathod0

AUTHOR'S POV :

A girl was sleeping peacefully but then the alarm rings and she wakes up.After waking up, she goes to the bathroom and does her morning routine.

*AFTER 20 MIN*

She comes out of the bathroom and stands in front of the mirror.

Looking at herself in the mirror for the last time, she goes downstairs and see her family sitting in dining room.

Dining room:

she saw her family chitchatting and laughing that made her happy she go towards her mother and side hugged And she sit behind her mother and says

Y/n : Good morning everyone *sweet smile*

Mrs. Min : good morning *smile*

Mr. Min : good morning princess *smile*

Yoongi : good morning little sister *gummy smile*

Yuri : good morning yn *sweet smile*

Joon-woo : good morning aunt *baby smile*

And everyone finished their breakfast.

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

Everyone came to the living room and yoongi says

Yoongi : yn I will drop you to college now.

Y/n : ya let's go

Then Yn and Yoongi hug their mom and dad and Yoongi and yn says bye and they both go out and Yoongi comes here with his car.

They both sit in the car and go to college.

Time skip

*AT COLLEGE*

Yoongi stops the car in front of the college and even after saying goodbye to Yoongi, she gets out of the car and Yoongi goes to his company. She is about to go to college when she hears someone shouting and turns back.

?? : yn

The girl comes towards her and hugs her and says

Y/n : sana leave me and let me breathe

Sana : oops sorry

Then Sana breaks the hug and they both go to college.

MEANWHILE

Jeon mansion :

A boy gets ready for his office and goes down and he go towards dining room and sits on his chair.And it's none other than JEON JUNGKOOK And a maid serves food to Jungkook.

Jungkook comes out of the house and goes to work.

•TIME SKIP•

Jeon empire :

He enters his company and everyone says good morning to him and he goes towards his office.

Jungkook's office :

As soon as he goes to his office, he sees his father sitting there and then he greets him.

Jungkook : Good morning dad *small smile*

Mr. Jeon : Good morning *smile*

Saying this, Jungkook sits next to him and Mr. Jeon says.

Mr. Jeon : how are you son?

Jungkook : I am fine dad. How about you and mom?

After listening to Jungkook, Mr. Jeon says.

Mr. Jeon : I am fine and your mom to but she miss you so much just come to meet her.

Jungkook : ok I'll come.

Then after talking for a while, his father leaves and Jungkook starts his work when suddenly the door of his office opens and two boys come in.

?? : Good morning kook *eyes smile*

?! : Good morning bunny *boxy smile*

Jungkook : Good morning hyungs *bunny smile*

it's none other than PARK JIMIN and KIM TAEHYUNG.

Jimin : how are you jungkook?

Taehyung : how are you bunny?

Jungkook : hyung i am fine but dont call me bunny plz *fake angrytone*

They both laugh after listening to Jungkook.And they all start talking about their business.

•TIME SKIP•

Evening time :

Min mansion :

Yn had come back from college and Yoongi also came back from office. dinner is ready. They both freshen up and come down and then they all have dinner and spend time with each other, talking and smiling. After finishing their meal, they go to their respective rooms and go to sleep.

On other side :

Jeon mansion :

Jungkook also comes from his office after finishing his dinner and goes to his room, freshens up and goes to sleep.

___________________________________________

See you in next part..

Follow my account for more updates

Vote and comment plz 🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.9K 18
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...
85.8K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung CEO and your cold husband you both were arranged in this marriage. Will they be able to love each other as you a bubbly and childish gir...
19.9K 485 22
A story between a bad boy's who never cared about anything... fucked many girls as he knew they where behind his money.. and a shy girl whose world r...
22K 1.5K 23
Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relationship is nothing for him. He just do th...