Vampires Adopted Me

By TBkinz

When Hazels parents die in a tragic accident she is shipped across the world to Europe. When a family reunion... More

Chap-1
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap-16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap-22
Chap-24
Chap-25
Chap-26
Chap-27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30!
Chapter-31 Epilogue

Chap-23

8.4K 156 6
By TBkinz

Hazel's POV

--

"I don't want you to ever go over to her house alone. You have to promise me Hazel, Promise me. She might trick you into going to her house, but I know it's probably a trick and she could hurt you" Ian said. He was telling be everything I needed to do while he was gone hunting.

"I promise Ian, Now stop harassing me" I said crossing my arms across my chest. We were walking over to the small cottage where Lucas and Jade were staying. It's been a week since I saw them. I was still mad at Lucas for going over to her side, but it didn't matter. I was going to bring her down even If am terrible scared of her.

When we arrived at her place Ian lightly knocked on the door. There was a small rustle from inside the house. Then the door swung open. Jade was wearing a blue dress. Only it wasn't quite on her. I finally go to see her and she is busy. This whole week went by slowly from the time Katerina and Arthur came home....

Week ago, Monday...

"We are baaack!" I heard Katerina say as she opened the door to our home. I smiled at her.

"I have a surprise for you" I said in the same cheerful voice. Katerina beemed as I took her hand and showed her to the ballroom. Of course this surprise was not going to be Jade...yet. Jade was going to have to come when everyone came back from hunting..and a little longer after everyone is back. Right now I was going to show Katerina all the hard work we did in the ballroom. We cleaned up the wood and put tile instead so it looked a lot nicer.

"I hope you don't get upset. I hope you like it" I said as we walked through the large doors leading to the ballroom. As I opened the door Liz lightly turned on the lights. I looked at Ina to see her reaction. She was clutching her hand to her chest and it seemed as if she had tears in her eyes.

"It's like a memory. This room it’s beautiful. I miss this room. You guys really cleaned it for me?" Katerina asked. Her voice was shaky and she looked like she might just burst with happiness, but after a second I could see Katerina was very contained.

"It's a thank you for taking care of me and making me feel at home." I said smiling at her and then she grabbed me in a hug and spun me around and I almost threw up.

Sunday night....

"This place is amazing I still can't believe you and Liz did all this" Fallon said as we danced in the ballroom next to everyone else. Fallon and I have been seeing each other every day even if there wasn’t an event he made sure to meet me at the balcony to wish me goodnight. He made my heart speed up and slow down at the same time.

"I know it’s amazing" I said. We did a spin to the classic music that filled the room. Ian stayed close by dancing with a girl. And Liz was dancing with an invisible person next to me and Fallon listening into our conversation I’m sure of it. She would get mad at me if I didn’t mention all the hard work she put into this place.

"Why are your body guards here?" Fallon asked me.

"Because they don't trust the family that got them all killed." I said casually, he laughed. I looked at him with a serious face and he sighed and mouthed ‘I can’t’. I wished he would just tell everybody he isn’t guilty for the eternity that the Trinian’s are living in, but he refuses. He dragged me father away from my body guards and then held me closer.

"You look amazing tonight" Fallon said to me. I smiled at him and then rested my head on his chest.

“Thanks” I whispered. He held my hand tighter and spun me around again and I smiled in joy.

Tuesday morning....

"I really wish you would stop tugging on me" I told Liz as we were running out in the woods. She kept laughing as she tried to run with my pace.

"Where are you taking me again?" I asked.

"Somewhere" Liz answered again. I moaned and tried to rub my eyes with the hand I still had freedom over.

"I'm getting tired can we stop and take a breath?" She woke me up this morning for a run, but didn’t have the curtsy to tell me where the heck we were going.

"No, we are almost there" She giggled. Finally we ended up at a small store that had small flower shop and a cafe inside.

"Hazel, Liz, over here" I heard Fallon call. He was sitting at a small round white table. It had three plates of coffee and treats. My face turned red and I held my hand against my gushing smile.

"Fallon wanted to have Brunch with you and he agreed for me to come along" Liz said. She squeezed my hand and then took me over to the table.

“I have agreed to let Liz in on the secret about two hundred years ago” Fallon said. “She deserves to know and if it will earn us more privacy, then so be it” Liz looked back from Fallon to me and then back to Fallon.

Wednesday Night

Ian was looking through my closet and pulled out some dresses to give to Jade at her house we moved her in yesterday. Ian held up a red dress with small lace bows all around it. I walked around the room almost pacing and thinking of how I’m going to tell Katerina and Arthur.

"You think she will like this one?" Ian asked holding it up to him. I laughed and shook my head at him.  The dress was lightly placed over his body as if he were looking at it for himeself.

"Yes that one is good for you it brings out your eyes" I laughed. He smirked then laid it on the bed with the others.

"Remember not too many I still need some for the parties and I can't have anyone noticing my dresses disappearing.

"Tell Katerina you threw them away and don't go to any of the parties" Ian said shrugging with his back towards me.

"You just don't want me to dance with Fallon" I accused as I brushed my hair. I sighed as I thought about Fallon. He was such a sweet heart and so handsome.

"He hogs you like a starving peasant. Plus I don't trust him around you." Ian said he pulled out another dress and laid it on the bed.

"He is a good dancer" I said then I scoffed and walked out of the room. I hated these conversations with Ian about Fallon and I. He didn't know about me and Fallon's secret meetings. Only Liz did and she thought it was "amazingly adorable and sweet" He was nice to her Liz.

Thursday night

"Please come by. It's getting boring here and Lucas keep abandoning me because he can't be missing for too long. I get lonely please visit me soon. Please, please, please, Hazel" Jade wined to me on the phone. I rolled my eyes on the other line.

"We told you a week. I'm being watched like a hound dog here" I told her. She sighed.

"How about I come by in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep" Jade asked. Of course she didn't think i needed sleep.

"No they could sense you, and then they would wake up and see you. I promise when the time comes I'll let you know" I told her.

"Well if I have to endure another week of this then I'm going to introduce myself" Jade wined.

"Awe jade, Please, Please don’t. We will announce your return as soon as I can get it past Katerina and Arthur alone"

"Fine, but you better be quick" Then the line went dead.

“Everything alright” I heard someone open the door  of my balcony and there was Fallon in a black suit. I stood up and I walked over to him and hugged him.

“I really needed to see you” I said.

“Why? What’s the matter?” Fallon asked almost looking alarmed.

“Nothing, I just get in a better mood around you” I said. Fallon smiled at me and hugged me tighter against him.

“I want to show you something” he said and we both walked over to me bed and sat down.

“Is everyone asleep?” Fallon asked.

“Yeah, I think” I said. Fallon then pulled something out from the back of his shirt and it was the black book that he carried around for a while, but never let me see what was inside.

“I drew something for you” He said then he opened the book to a page in the far back and then took it out and handed it to me. I looked at the picture of us sitting together on what looked like a roller coaster.

“How did you do this?” I asked amazed. It was us in a seat and my hair wind-blown and it looked just like us only in little form.

“It wasn’t easy, but I remembered your face and had to have you see it” He said. I looked back at the picture and grimaced at the horrified face of mine and him smiling at me on the other side.

“This is amazing” I whispered. Fallon laughed and then pulled me closer to him into a side hug.

Friday Night

Dancing with Fallon was like a fairy tale. Jade, Ian, and my parents were out of my head. My mind was clear and all I could think about was being next to him. Liz pushed Ian off this time. He was just standing by the drinks staring at me.

"He stares at you all the time" Fallon said. I wanted to laugh but he was absolutely right Ian watched me like any minute now I would break all my bones. I shrugged at  Fallon.

"He is an over protective man, but I think he thinks he is being reasonable by the information that he was limited too. He might be starting to trust you though, might”  I said. He gave me a twirl then he brought me back to him and placed his hand on my back as we danced.

"I love that light blue on you. It's pretty" Fallon said. I looked down in habit. I was wearing a pretty blue silk dress with a black lace coating it.

"Thanks" I whispered.

Saturday

"I have to tell you guys something" I said as I pulled Arthur and Katerina to the dining table. They seemed confused, but then they sat down across from me. Liz skipped in the room and then saw us three sitting there with serious faces and I saw her lightly step backwards out of the room and ran.

"What’s wrong Hazel?" Arthur asked as he looked away from the retreating Liz.

"I guess I'll just come out and say it" I said still thinking of how to word it.

"You’re scaring us sweetly, what is it?" Katerina asked lightly touching my hand

“I’m going to tell you guys something, you may be shocked to hear.” I said stalling. Katerina and Arthur waited for my answer.

“You might think I’m insane. Or nuts” I said. I could tell the more seconds that went by the more Arthurs eye lids went down in annoyance.

"Jade is alive" I blurted. I looked at both there expressionless face that didn’t show shock.

"What?" Katerina finally said after a minute.

"Jade has come back from the dead and is a vampire and is living in a small cottage not far from the house and is staying with Lucas" They stared at me in black stares. Ina looked like she would burst into laughter soon.

"How long has she been alive?" Arthur asked me silently. He believed me I could tell by the way he looked at me.

"Almost a week" I told them. Katerina looked at Arthur and then realized I wasn’t kidding.

"How long did you know about this?" Katerina asked.

"I saw her wake up...but please, please don't go and see her just yet. I want to announce her return sometime next week at one of the parties. Please listen to me. You have to act like everything is normal or I can't ever tell you guys things like this. Do I have your word?" I asked they both were closing their eyes shut hard and breathing out there mouth.

"Give us time...but I think we can handle this." Arthur said then they silently got up from the table and walked out of the dining room.

"I think that went pretty good" Liz said to me. I turned around in my chair to glare at her.

Sunday night

"Will you dance with me hazel?" A blond boy asked me one night at one of the balls. Fallon was late and Ian was dancing with Liz at the moment. This blond boy held out his hand to me. "Sure" I said taking it. I glanced at the door before I completely got away from the wall I was leaning on.

"You look Beautiful today" He said. I gave him a quick smile.

"May I ask what your name is?"

"I'm Dustin. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I was being rude" This boy looked about 16 and sounded about 300 years old. We kept dancing, but I couldn't keep myself from looking at the ballroom door every 5 seconds. Soon Fallon walked in the door with his two sisters on both his arms. He looked mad and his parent's walked behind him with smiles on their faces. Fallon searched the crowd. And Dustin pulled me farther away from the door. We kept dancing but I couldn't stop looking at the door way.

"Will you dance with me tonight? Not the prince for one party. I’ve been working up the nerve to ask you to dance with me, Hazel." Dustin turns my face so I was looking right into his blue eyes.

"I'm sorry. I was being extremely unpleasant to be with" I said. I put a smile on my face and we started to dance again. Dustin.....I wonder what part of the tree he was in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 52 38
A young, talented high school girl tries to go on with her life after covering up an accident that killed a man. Tortured by a manipulative, jock bo...
569 65 22
Meet Amelia! She had an amazing life! Until her parents got a divorce. Then out of the blue they both pass away. Amelia is sent to an orphanage but s...
Mask of blood By ImFullyDead

Mystery / Thriller

37 13 13
When her father mysteriously disappears, Stella and her mom are left alone in a world full of dangers. They somehow survive for a couple of years. Wh...
225 2 11
She was just a teen, she wanted to be loved and to love someone. what happens is a mystery. Life's a climb, but the view is great. It's a small story...