I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [I...

By MolarisAtlantiasa

He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. ... More

I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar]: Works related
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 1: Reborn panda
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 2: too ugly......
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 3: The world's first cute
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 4: On the first day of the ali
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 5: Successful selling cute!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40-45
chapter 46-50
chapter 51-55
chapter 56-60
chapter 61-65
chapter 66-70
chapter 71-75
chapter 76-80
chapter 81-85
chapter 86-90
chapter 91-95
chapter 96-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-115
chapter 116-120
chapter 121-125
chapter 126-130
chapter 131-135
chapter 136-140
chapter 141-145
chapter 146-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
Author's Note

chapter 191-193

108 2 5
By MolarisAtlantiasa

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 191: What a domineering panda!
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 191: What a domineering panda!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Noah’s Ark’s brains calmed everyone’s fears with a rather mechanical voice, even though there was still a deafening rumbling outside at the moment, and even gave them the illusion that mutant insects would come in at any time.

Do not--

It should be said that that is not an illusion.

As long as the mutant insects are given a little time, with their terrible destructive power, they can completely destroy the barriers. When the time comes, the humans hiding in Noah's Ark will become the fish on the chopping board. Killed by mutant insects.

This kind of death ending makes them feel trembling and desperate just thinking about it.

The guardians who were recognized as the patron saint by humans began to tell the story in a calm voice. At first no one wanted to listen to the story of the patron saint, but gradually, they couldn't help but be stunned...

Because the screen gradually changed, the terrible scene outside was clearly broadcasted in real time, and it was clearly shown to everyone.

The voice of the patron saint continued.

It talked about the story about the four Noah's Ark sent by mankind thousands of years ago. It also talked about that before the four Noah's Ark, a spacecraft once left the earth and flew into the vast universe. No news.

However, just today, the human descendants of that spaceship came to the mechanical planet, and just before, they had saved the humans of Noah's Ark II.

That is a place called Meow Planet.

That planet was experiencing an extinction crisis similar to that of a mechanical planet, and at the same time a more advanced civilized creature appeared.

Its race is a panda. It has black and white patterns. It looks harmless, but it saves human beings. It defeats the insect tide with fixed crossing gates and helps Meow Planet build its home.

The humans of Noah's Ark were gradually short of breath, because they heard this story, and it was true-does this mean that the creature is about to save them?

"Look at the big screen!"

I don't know who suddenly made a sound that was almost screaming.

Everyone's attention was immediately attracted to the past, and they all watched in shock as a black and white creature appeared on the screen. It had a soft fur, a fluffy and harmless round body.

When the lens got closer, they finally saw its face.

That is-the same round face, with some frustrated dark circles around the eyes, combined with the round and harmless face, it constitutes a cuteness that is so cute that it explodes but makes people want to scream and scream! !

Everyone can't describe the shock at this moment.

They can only stay in the cage of Noah's Ark all their lives, and even the outside world seen from the screen is still gray.

The same is true in Noah's Ark.

But now, a touch of fresh color appeared.

Moreover, animals that were so cute and explosive appeared alive.

It's so cute.

The soil buns immediately became helpless, and their eyes suddenly showed who I am and where I am, and I seem to have a cute and irrational expression.

The barrage couldn't hold back and started hahaha.

I knew that they couldn't hold back my cuteness and cuteness! ! !

I am satisfied to see this scene and can finally go to the operation with peace of mind. Goodbye everyone, wait until I get out of the operating room to watch the live broadcast.

Go out of the operating room alive! ! ! !

Go away, I just cut an appendix.

In the picture, the guardian **** describes the creature as a higher creature, and the omnipotent creature looks real—very novice.

But it's cute.

But this inherent impression soon became bigger, bigger, bigger again with this creature, and finally became a behemoth twenty meters tall.

Although it is still very cute, it makes people unable to generate fear, but feels that it is stupid, with natural innocence and grievances.

But what it shows is completely opposite to its appearance.

It randomly rubbed out the flames, and immediately burned a large piece of mutant insects when it was thrown out, and the lightning that was pinched at random immediately scorched a piece of mutant insects.

It stamped its foot and immediately cracked a crack in the ground. Many mutant insects fell in, and then the pit gradually healed into a flat ground.

Especially the third-order mutant, the fourth-order mutant, the fifth-order mutant--even the sixth-order mutant! ! ! It was all pressed against the ground and rubbed constantly, and it didn't even have the strength to fight back.

Everyone was shocked to aphasia.

"This... is too scary, right?"

This is simply the power of the gods!

Was the high-level civilization so powerful?

The originally desperate humans burst out with strong hope. With such a powerful creature to help them, can everyone not die?

But soon, their smiles gradually disappeared.

Otis' expression gradually became serious, and he also saw the live broadcast on the screen.

In the distance, a huge behemoth was looking at Ji Wuxiu coldly, and its evil eyes were full of killing.

The terrible breath can almost penetrate through the screen in front of the live audience, and many live audiences are scared to pee their pants.

That is clearly an eighth-order mutant worm!

This is the first time that humans have seen the existence of the eighth-order mutant.

It's so terrible, it's impossible to even describe the fear in my heart with any words.

The eighth-order mutant worm made a chilling roar, as if it were planning to kill Ji Wuxiu.

Ji Wusha's face became solemn.

He clearly understands that he can't beat the 8th-order mutant at all.

The live broadcast audience finally eased over, and immediately called Otis eagerly.

Marshal, help little cute! It definitely can't beat the eighth-order mutant insects.

Marshal, don't look at the screen solemnly anymore! ! ! !

What are you calling for, Marshal Otis cares about cutie more than you all, he will definitely go to cutie? ! ! !

Ji Wuxiu also realized this. He turned his head to look at the guards. He knew that the guards' eyes were equivalent to cameras, and they could see their own situation simultaneously.

"Otis, don't come over-I can deal with it." Ji Wuxiu eagerly shouted, "You promised me, don't come over."

Otis looked solemn, obviously not intending to listen to the little pets, no one can harm the little pets, nor can the eighth-order mutant insects.

Otis immediately left Noah's Ark, but was stopped by the hungry wolf, "Marshal--"

Otis looked gloomy, "Go away."

This is probably the first time he has been so gaffe.

But all the audience didn't feel that such a marshal was incompatible with his identity at all. They even felt that this scene was extremely teary.

Otis really likes cuteness. ,

You have to know that it is the eighth-order mutant insect, let alone Otis, I am afraid that all mankind can not necessarily kill the mutant insect if it is added.

Hungry wolf "..."

He seems to have become a victim of other people's show of affection.

I hope this is just an illusion.

Seeing Marshal Otis gobbled up and scolded Hungry Wolf, I knew that he and Little Cutie were really in love, and I announced that I would stand on this c! ! ! ! As long as they can survive! ! !

Marshal Otis and Cutie must survive! ! !

Still alive, running away is the business! ! ! !

It’s too late. It takes five minutes for Little Cutie to summon a fixed pass through the door. During these five minutes, any accident may occur at any time, and now it is necessary to defeat the 8th-order mutant.

I'm worried when I watch it. I don't want to watch the live broadcast at all. I'm so worried. My eyes are red and I want to cry.

Otis has arrived at the door of Noah’s Ark at this moment, but something more serious has occurred. A large number of mutant insects have blocked the door. If he goes out, he may not be able to prevent the mutant insects from entering Noah’s Ark. Humans are likely to die.

Even though he was very powerful, he couldn't eliminate all mutant insects in an instant, because there were too many of them.

The hungry wolf ran over, "Marshal, don't go out anymore, things seem to have turned around."

Otis suddenly raised his head and immediately returned to watch the big screen.

The upright mutant beast blinked, and a dignified look could be vaguely seen from its face. It shook its head, its paws stretched out, and it seemed to nod.

It seems to be talking to someone.

In the next second, it suddenly released a strong ray of light, wherever that ray went, it would even burn the mutated insect infestation into ashes, scattered in the air, and turned into a little bit of starlight.

This scene was quite shocking.

When the light dissipated, the mutant beast seemed to be different from before. It looked like a creature with a hundred times the beauty, so that it could burst. No one in this world could refuse its cuteness.

"So cute..." Someone covered his nose and smiled unexpectedly.

Obviously before the first three seconds, he still had an expression of despair and pain.

The live broadcast audience now has no time to tease this person, because like this person, they have nosebleeds, and then they show shocked idiots.

so cute……

I really want to look at it like this.

It's worth it to die.

Otis stared deeply at Little Cutie, even though it became more cuter, what he cared more about was the safety of Little Pet.

Ji Wuxiu felt that he was no longer the self he used to be, and he now felt that he was so powerful that he felt that the 8th-order mutant insect on the opposite side was simply a gadget.

As long as he punches it himself, the worm will have to die.

Precipitous.

Ji Wuxiu, who was full of self-confidence, even found that he had risen to a height of 30 meters again, ten meters higher than that of the 8th-order mutant insects on the opposite side. Now his chances of victory were several times higher.

Before Ji Wuxiu waited for the mutant insect to attack him first, he immediately yelled frantically at the mutant insect to show his domineering and unruly side.

I believe that those human beings will be impressed by the 30-meter-high self, and they must feel that they are extremely domineering.

That's right!

This is the effect I want to achieve.

Noah's Ark and the entire live broadcast audience once again covered their noses and were yelled at by the cute ones! ! ! !

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! ! ! !

Ji Wuxiu rushed over, and the aura surrounding him immediately crushed the mutant worms surrounding his feet until he reached the eighth-order mutant worms, and then swung his huge hairy claws heavily. The eighth-order mutant worms even resisted. Before it was too late, it just fell to the sky with eight legs, it even stunned, and then roared furiously.

It desperately wanted to turn over, but was occupied by the gradually enlarged fist in front of it. The pain hit, it even went black in front of it, almost forgetting that it was a mutant insect.

It screamed.

Finally broke free from the black dilemma in front of him, and then a huge fist fell in front of him.

It's eyes widened, as if saying, "Why come back!!!"

But then...

It lost consciousness again.

Then it seemed that a fist fell again, and it was completely silent.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

That's the eighth-order mutant insect. It was hammered to death by a huge, soft-looking and harmless doll, or the insect's head was squashed and flattened.

The scene was quite **** and brutal.

The surrounding mutants even shuddered collectively, and immediately disappeared.

The good insect tide disappeared just like that.

The thirty-meter-high doll mutant stood there with a serious and heavy expression. It even raised its **** paws before murmured "I'm taller, but also weak." I thought I could kill it with one punch."

It turned out to be three punches.

So tired.

Never love again.

Everyone "..."

Otis looked at the big cutie on the screen intently, and did not want to look away for a long time. His little pets have always been the strongest and so outstanding.

Fortunately, it's okay.

It took a long time for the guardian in Noah's Ark to suffocate a sentence, "Damn, what it said is true."

Obviously, the scan results showed that the combat power was 0. It's so cruel, it's really...unbelievable.

Barrage appeared on the live interface for a long time.

I was wrong, I was so wrong, I just let the little cute escape quickly, God knows that the eighth-order mutant bug is the one who should escape! ! ! Three punches! Just three punches, it's just gone.

Don't mention it, now that I think about it, I feel like vomiting, and my brain is going to come out. It's too cruel! ! !

Is the panda race so cruel? But they obviously have a stupid and harmless face! ! ! Not to mention the face, even the body and all the places are so harmless! ! !

What are you saying so euphemistically? Just say that it looks pretty grotesque.

But this story tells us not to judge people by their appearance! ! !

Yes.

The barrage was so happy that Ji Wuxiu glanced at it and didn't pay attention, because he was already surprised by the large number of cuteness that appeared in the system.

This time, his selling value increased at an unprecedented rate!

More than a dozen fixed crossing doors can be established!

Speaking of the fixed crossing door, he remembered that he had patronized the eighth-order mutant worm and had forgotten the fixed crossing door.

"System, can this thing only connect to one place?"

Yes, but for the host, you can set the target location next to the fixed crossing gate of Meow Planet.

Ji Wuxiu's eyes lit up, "Good idea."

The surroundings were empty, except that the garbage dump that had been trampled on to scum fell down. Ji Wuxiu used jio to pull the garbage away again, trying to make a clean space on the ground.

Seeing this, the guardian immediately ordered the robots outside to come forward and help. They are little masters of trash cleaning, much faster than Ji Wuxiu.

Soon, a clean place appeared on the ground. Ji Wuxiu decided to build a passage here, and then began to put a fixed crossing passage. In the blink of an eye, a very thin blue light appeared on the ground, and it gradually increased at a speed visible to the naked eye. Increase...

Compared to the calm reaction of the live audience who had already seen the magic of passing through the door, the people of Noah's Ark looked shocked once again, chattering about what the blue screen was almost as shocking as possible.

Hundreds of years are enough to make Noah's Ark's technological civilization regress.

They haven't even seen Guangnao now, and can only sit there numbly every day, or talk to others, so when they see such miraculous things appear, they will naturally react quite exaggerated.

Then, when the door gradually grew to a height that it was difficult for even the guardian to look up, the door really stopped growing. The azure blue water ripple door seemed to possess the sense of science fiction and magic that advanced civilization should have.

The most important thing is that they all know what the role of this door is. The people of Noah's Ark began to get nervous, and even a little fear.

Ji Wuxiu knew that he no longer needed himself at this time, but relied on Otis, so he silently opened Otis's authority so that he could also see the barrage.

Otis raised his eyebrows slightly, and a little helplessness flashed in his eyes. He knew the purpose of the little pet, and he would naturally follow his thoughts. At the same time, the camera was very smart and drifted in front of Otis, as if he was conducting a live conference. .

After communicating the matter through the live broadcast, the Guardian sent a robot to let Otis pass. At the same time, Ji Wuxiu immediately shrank into his original form, and then happily ran into Noah's Ark to meet the worshiping gaze of mankind.

But when he came in, all human beings suddenly stared at Ji Wuxiu with wide-eyed eyes, motionless, completely different from the cheers they had imagined.

Suddenly a very embarrassing feeling came out.

But this is not important. The important thing is that these humans are still continuously contributing their cuteness to themselves at this moment, and they are quite proud, each time they contribute hundreds of times.

"Hi." Ji Wuxiu thought for a while, and endured the awkward atmosphere and said hello to these people.

The people of Noah's Ark "!!!"

It can really talk! ! !

This thought flashed through his mind, and some people even took a breath, and then once again contributed 666 cute points.

Ji Wuxiu was immediately satisfied.

The hungry wolf ran over and praised Ji Wuxiu's awesomeness, saying that he was so powerful this time that he could beat the 8th-order mutant worms without fighting back, and then completely solved it with only three punches.

Ji Wuxiu nodded pretentiously, feeling somewhat proud, "That is, after all, my overall strength is stronger than it."

Defeating it is a trivial matter.

However, when Ji Wuxiu saw Otis, all the little reserved little pride on his body flew away, leaving only a shivering look.

Don't look at Otis at this moment's expressionless face, as if he is calm, but Ji Wuxiu just knows that Otis is really angry at the moment, very angry.

"I was wrong, and I will never dare anymore." Ji Wuxiu immediately begged for mercy.

Regardless of whether you will do it again next time, the first task now is to quickly beg for mercy and leave it to the past.

At this moment, Otis could hardly maintain his calm and self-assured appearance. He walked quickly over, holding the little pet firmly in his arms, smelling the good smell of the little pet’s body, and sighed, "I don’t know. It took so much self-control to keep myself from going out."

When he saw that the little pet was going to fight with the 8th-order mutant, even the people who gave up Noah's Ark would go out to save the little pet.

Compared to saving little pets, it seemed that everything he cared about the most before had become an accessory.

Ji Wuxiu hugged Otis back, "I know, if something happens to you, I will do the same."

At that time, he could feel the terrible thought in Otis's heart that he even wanted to destroy everything for himself.

he knows.

Know how much Otis loves himself.

And the same is true for myself.

"Don't leave me alone in the future, I want to protect you." Otis' voice trembled slightly.

Ji Wuxiu thought for a while, and felt that if he refused at this moment, he would appear to be very cruel, and it would make Otis even more angry, and he could only answer "Well, good."

The camera faithfully broadcast the scene, and all the live audiences "..."

The stone hammer is undoubtedly, Otis and Little Cutie are really in love! ! ! !

blessing!

Blessings 99!

Moved and wanted to cry again.

Solved the 8th-order mutant insect crisis. Although there are worms everywhere, this is no longer a problem, because many advanced warships and various types of spacecraft and machines have appeared in the fixed crossing gate.

A large number of soldiers and mutant beasts, as well as the army formed by Meow Planet during this time, also came to help.

Scientists from various top industries have entered Noah's Ark one after another to conduct surveys. Although Hungry Wolf is stronger, he is alone after all, and it is difficult to handle such a vast project.

Three days later.

Humans and Noah’s Ark’s brains have discussed the result, and that is to let the people of Noah’s Ark go to live on the planet Meow. It just so happens that they have just built a new city, and they most need to absorb more humans.

After all, this mechanical planet with the highest level of scientific and technological civilization was already scarce enough to be unable to survive.

Moreover, the harsh climate and temperature are also obstacles affecting the life of Noah's Ark.

Many soldiers cannot stay here for long, because the temperature here is too high.

Soon, under the guidance of the soldiers, the humans of Noah's Ark began to enter the warship that could hold many humans, and went through the fixed crossing gate to reach the new planet.

Everyone is nervous, even panic. They have been out of the level of scientific and technological civilization for too long, as if humans in ancient times are facing the new world, and they are full of anxiety and fear from their bones.

Fortunately, the appearance of their patron saint lit up on the screen, "Don't worry, we will go to a better planet to develop, and everything will be fine."

The words of the guardian gradually calmed them down and began to eat the water and food sent by the soldiers, and some even burst into tears.

They have never had such a delicious meal in their entire lives.

Thanks to the help of that cute mutant beast.

Ji Wuxiu realized that he had gained a lot of cuteness, and he suddenly smiled.

"But thank you for your help. Although I have said this sentence many times, in fact, I have completed my mission." The Guardian gratefully said.

It has completed its mission and should stay in Noah's Ark, and its own robots that are about to be scrapped are completely buried in the dust of history until the day when the energy is completely exhausted.

But I didn't expect that Hungry Wolf had only studied for three days, and immediately picked out the brain program and saved it on this battleship. As for the robots that were about to be scrapped, they were temporarily shut down and put on the battleship.

"Don't worry, I will help you repair all those robots. They will not be cleared of data."

This sentence made the guardian's last worry completely disappear.

"Thank you so much, if it weren't for you..." The Guardian said, even choked up.

It's too much like a person.

The hungry wolf waved his hand, "It's okay. We are also in a mutually beneficial relationship. You know, I'm very interested in science and technology."

The guardian immediately said, "Then I can help you record the data."

Hungry Wolf's eyes lit up, "Yes, and you still have a lot of scientific and technological information, we are just a match made in heaven."

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes, and even the word made in heaven came out. One can imagine how excited the hungry wolf is.

After a while, the warship stopped levitation and began to land, opening the hatch to let the humans inside come down.

Every human being subconsciously covered his eyes, and then shivered and removed his hands after a long time. The place where they entered the eyes was a clear blue sky, so beautiful that they instantly lost speech, and they couldn't use any words to describe the excitement and shock at this moment.

The real blue sky is tens of thousands of times more beautiful than the pictures in the books, and then continue to look into the distance, the green grass and green belts, and the prosperous city dotted with flowers, all of this is so beautiful that they even I think Wonderland is nothing more than that.

At this moment, the humans of Noah's Ark burst into tears. Some even knelt on the ground and started crying, saying that they were finally freed and could finally live normally under the blue sky.

But more people are sad. If their parents can hold on a little longer, will they be able to see everything they want to see most?

But life has never looked back.

The soldiers did not step forward to disturb these people who had been imprisoned all their lives to vent.

Noah's Ark, saved mankind.

But in the same way, it has also restrained generations of mankind.

The Guardian became a little bit sad, "Fortunately everything is fine, otherwise I would really doubt whether I did it right back then."

Let mankind live forever in Noah's Ark, let mankind gradually despair, this was not what he wanted to see.

The hungry wolf is very calm at the moment, "What you did is right, and at the same time, everything you do is also great, worth recording in history, so that future generations of mankind will always remember everything you did."

The guardian was startled, then smiled slightly.

The smile is full of complexity, and there is no more rigidity that a robot should have.

On the contrary, it really looks like a human being.

The hungry wolf was stunned, his heart beating at this moment.

He thought that he would never be moved by the second person in his entire life.

But why is it that when facing a virtual intellectual human being, I feel the heartbeat and enthusiasm of a long absence.

The guardian also stared at the hungry wolf in a daze, and actually started to blush, "You...what kind of look in your eyes makes my program a little strange."

The hungry wolf regained his senses in a panic, pretending to be calm and said, "Ahem, nothing."

Noah's Ark humans began to enter the city and have their own home, but they still need to attend classes every day to adapt to this future world and learn.

Hungry Wolf also has a laboratory here. What's more, his boss is still a very proud marshal. He immediately waved his hand and sent him countless scientists and assistants to jointly develop and improve the robots that were turned off.

Their mechanical bodies, which are old enough to be supplemented and supplemented, are instantly renewed, using newly developed materials, which are quite robust, and at the same time discard some of the previous parts and retain the most core things.

The Guardian, or it now has its own name, couldn't help but sigh, "Your civilization is about to reach the same level as the mechanical planet."

The more you stay with the human being, the hungry wolf, the more you can experience this person's amazing understanding of scientific and technological civilization.

Hungry Wolf said, "These new generation of guardians will start to boot soon, and then observe for a while to see if there is any room for improvement. Hope, what do you think?"

The guardian, or the intellectual human who should be called hope, smiled slightly, "Of course it's good."

It's this smile.

The hungry wolf became nervous again, and started to blush and nervously, "I have a gift for you."

Hope was stunned, and then laughed, "This is the first time I have been given a gift by human beings in the past thousands of years as a brain brain."

The hungry wolf hurried to the present, hoping to stare at the hungry wolf's far away figure, and couldn't help but lower his head to look at the projected body. He was just a procedure, but this human seemed to regard himself as a real human.

For the first time, he began to desire to be a real human being.

Want to be able to touch the hungry wolf.

Feel his body temperature.

However, he was just a program, and he was still hoping to be a human being. If the hungry wolf and everyone knew about it, wouldn't it be a joke to himself?

Suddenly, the sound of rapid footsteps ran over.

I hope to try my best to look like a okay person, "What is the gift?"

The hungry wolf pushed the huge box over, panting and said, "I asked for the contract beast from Marshal Otis's house."

The box opened, and a human with closed eyes lay there.

"Why send me a human being?" Hope was taken aback.

Hungry Wolf endures his excitement, starts to perform a while, and then smiles that makes Hope difficult to guess, "Inject his own program into it."

He pointed to the human lying inside.

Hope "This is not human?"

Smart, he immediately guessed something vaguely from the behavior of the hungry wolf. The program started to freeze because of overexcitement, and he quickly turned into that sentence into the body.

It was pitch black in front of him, and the feeling of warmth filled his whole body.

The heartbeat of hope began to pound, such a real and vivid heartbeat.

"Do you feel your heartbeat?"

His hands seemed to press on his chest, the warm feeling was so real, I hope I couldn't help shaking, and opened my eyes after a long time, the world in front of him is real and...

"I...I felt your hand, it was warm." Hopefully, his eyes are red, but there is a big smile on his face.

"You look really good when you smile." Hungry Wolf said with red eyes.

The smile of hope deepened.

The issue of Noah's Ark No. 3 has been settled.

As for the planet they once were on, it has completely become a garbage dump. After all, it is not suitable for life. Maybe in thousands of years, this planet will slowly get better.

But first, the mutant bug must be completely resolved, otherwise everything is just a fantasy.

In Meowmeow Planet and Otis, they lived a life that could be regarded as a two-person world. The life of the two-person world finally ended after a wormhole appeared in the sky.

However, during this period, Ji Wuxiu still broadcasted live from time to time, and at the same time, his selling value was also rising crazily.

"This time we are going to set off again." Ji Wuxiu said.

Otis nodded.

As for the hungry wolf, it was originally going to pass, but it was dissuaded by Ji Wuxiu to stay on the planet Meowmeow. After all, the planet Meowmeow, which is rapidly developing, needs Hungry Wolf more than exploring new worlds. After all, he has the highest level of technology. Scientist.

Hungry Wolf thought for a while and agreed, "Then if you encounter any problems, you can ask me in the live broadcast, I will let Hope help watching the live broadcast."

After all, he still has a lot of experimental research to do.

Ji Wuxiu "I got it."

Just like the previous two times, all the soldiers are familiar with each other, and the whole process is done directly, which is half an hour faster than the last time.

Entering the wormhole, Ji Wuxiu was a little calm, until he finally entered the new world.

Is there something wrong with this world?

Ji Wuxiu looked up at the sky, as if he could reach the universe within his fingers.

Otis immediately took out the oxygen mask from his backpack, because there was no air in this world. The most frightening thing was that there were many meteorites and explosion debris floating above the planet.

Looking around, the planet has exploded to the point that only a few hundred meters of fragments of the planet are left. It is impossible for humans to survive on it. Ji Wuxiu found a very strange thing in the fragments, and he immediately took it with him. With this thing, using the time and space shuttle to return to the planet Miaomiao.

Immediately afterwards, the hungry wolf and all the scientists conducted research on this thing, and finally got the result. This should be something created by the civilization of this planet to preserve the historical civilization, and it will take a certain amount of time to decipher it.

"How long does it take?" Ji Wuxiu asked.

Hungry Wolf said with a solemn expression, "Because it is difficult to decipher, it takes three hours to do it."

Ji Wuxiu "Go away."

Hungry Wolf said, "For me, everything that can't be deciphered in an hour is of a very difficult level."

The other scientists laughed forcibly.

They probably need two or three months to decipher this thing.

The other party obviously only needs three hours to do it, but he still feels that his ability is not enough. If this is not enough, then what are they?

Exhausted.

"Will that planet be the place where humans live on Noah's Ark No. 1 or No. 4?" Ji Wuxiu talked to Otis as he waited.

Otis "does not rule out this possibility."

Ji Wuxiu felt that this was almost as if he hadn't said it, and he rolled his eyes, but the live broadcast audience outside was also talking about the exploded planet.

Three hours later.

The hungry wolf came out with a tired face, "I have deciphered it, let's take a look."

Ji Wuxiu and Otis glanced at each other, then entered the laboratory and looked at the big screen. Pictures began to appear on it, which seemed to be some video materials and some narration notes.

The entire video time is only half an hour, but it is a historical record of thousands of years of mankind on that planet.

That planet was once very beautiful, just like the earth it used to be. Noah's Ark No. 4 left the earth to find a new planet.

But their luck was not so good. They encountered a crisis halfway and had to land immediately, so they were forced to land on the nearest planet.

This planet has no nutrients and no air. Humans can only live in Noah’s Ark, consuming the resources inside. They persisted for more than a thousand years, but they did not die from the exhaustion of resources, but because the planet was about to be on the verge of death. The explosion died.

Human beings want to drive Noah's Ark out of the planet madly, but they have not been able to think of a solution for a thousand years, let alone a solution in a short period of time.

The more serious thing is that many human beings cannot bear to wait for death in this way, hopeless days, depression, mania and other symptoms begin to threaten human beings.

At the end of the day, human beings were desperate and liberated to record everything, and kept them with the strongest things, but to be on the safe side, they did not only get one copy, but hundreds of them, hopefully. One can be fortunately saved.

Wait until later humans, or other intelligent beings, pick up this record.

In the final picture, human beings smiled in relief, as if death is not terrible to them, but relief.

After reading it, Ji Wuxiu remained silent, feeling a heavy heart.

After watching Otis, he told Hungry Wolf, "Post this video and let everyone take a look."

On this day, all human beings were silent, because they all watched the video and remembered what the unlucky No. 4 Noah’s Ark had experienced, and suddenly couldn’t help but sigh.

At the same time, the people of Meow Planet and Mechanical Planet became more complicated, and they were much luckier than what Noah’s Ark No. 4 had experienced.

And all this, thanks to that panda.

Ji Wuxiu inexplicably found that his cuteness value began to rise again, but no matter what the reason, as long as it can rise, it will be enough.

Now that he has found three Noah's Ark, he is still short of the last one. He even feels that the next place is likely to be the planet where Noah's Ark No. 1 is located.

After half a month, the wormhole appeared.

Ji Wuxiu immediately dragged Otis into the wormhole non-stop, and then discovered that it was a deserted planet, without any trace of human existence, not even a mutant insect.

And oxygen is quite thin.

After searching the vicinity for half a month, he could only return to the planet Miaomiao again to wait for the next wormhole to appear.

I don’t know if the wormhole was destroyed too quickly, which attracted the attention of higher-order mutant insects. The probability of wormholes on the planet Meowmeow has started to rise, but so far there has been no 8th-order mutant .

Or for mutant insects, the eighth-order mutant insects should be relatively rare, and I believe they have a very high status there.

So the question is, how many levels will the highest-level mutant bug be?

This question is really worth pondering.

The author has something to say thank you maybe?????? Throwing a mine, so happy! ! ! ! Lift high in circles~

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Wasteland Commander (4 months ago)
The Strong Beauty is a Goddess in Showbiz (4 months ago)
Naruto’s Strongest Force (4 months ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 192 (1): The panda cheated! ! �第�
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 192: The panda cheated! ! �第�
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The appearance of wormholes is no longer the most feared and desperate thing for human beings.

Today's human beings have gradually become stronger with the assistance of contract forces, not to mention that they have contract beasts to help them fight, and their combat effectiveness has shown a tendency to double.

Therefore, the emergence of wormholes will only become a trial ground for all human beings, and it is a good way to enhance one's strength.

Although some humans died because of the worm crisis, it was definitely not because they had no resistance to die, but because they were accidentally killed by mutant insects during the battle.

But even so, no human being will be afraid of this. Everyone wants to improve their own strength irrespective of everything. Compared with the former helpless waiting for death, at least they can now resist.

This is progress.

A new wormhole has appeared, and humans immediately dealt with high-level mutant worms like chicken blood, so that Otis and the panda can quickly enter the wormhole for new exploration and adventure.

Sometimes Otis is a little bit suspicious of what his homepage is, whether it is the marshal who carries the hope and spiritual sustenance of mankind, or the most popular live show anchor of StarCraft today.

But he also wanted to know what the new planet would look like.

However, it is a pity that when Ji Wuxiu and Otis arrived on the new planet, they almost didn't dare to step down, because this planet was like a magma hell, not far away, there was a phenomenon like a small volcanic eruption.

At the first glance, we know that there will never be human beings.

Ji Wuxiu was not afraid of fire and said that he wanted to go down and take a look. As for Otis, he was not at all relieved, but his strength had not yet reached the level of ignoring fire, so he could only watch his little pet jump in.

He even felt that the little pet was burnt to ashes after jumping off, and he didn't want to say anything, but the little pet vowed to say that the high temperature magma could no longer cause any harm to it.

Otis still disagrees, but who knows that his little pet jumped into the magma with a thunder and thunder, and his expression was quite comfortable. The dog was still swimming in the magma and sighed comfortably. Mars.

Otis "..."

He increasingly doubts whether he can fulfill the value of his own existence in his lifetime...

How can it be so difficult to protect small pets and reflect their importance.

Otis thought blankly and frustratedly...

Ji Wuxiu tried to dive. No, it should be said that it was submerged magma. He searched various places and finally found something very strange on the bottom of a certain magma.

This thing is completely integrated, there is no trace of assembly, but it is definitely not formed naturally. He took this thing and Otis back to the planet Meow Meow, and then gave it to Hungry Wolf for analysis and research.

Of course, after seeing this thing, Hungry Wolf said with a serious face that it would take a long time to decipher it.

How long will it take for everyone to express their numb expressions.

The hungry wolf stretched out four fingers heavily, "Four hours.'

All the scientists could no longer bear the words of Xiuer Xiuer Xiuerxiu, who showed off the flower show this day. They all voiced their opinions from the bottom of their hearts in unison, "Get out!"

Do you need a nine-tooth nail rake to help you, the hungry wolf Xiuer, get a score? ! !

Hungry wolf "..."

He really feels that it takes a long time, and usually he can handle everything in just one hour, so is four hours really short?

I hope to come over and appease immediately, "Don't listen to these humans, this thing is obviously difficult."

The hungry wolf immediately regained his feeling as a normal person, "Yes, you still understand me."

Ji Wuxiu poked Otis and whispered, "Do you feel that the relationship between Hungry Wolf and Hope is a little weird."

It seems a bit beyond the scope of normal friendship.

Moreover, the hungry wolf was still holding his thigh and wailing a few days ago, begging to find a way to help make a real human body. Ji Wuxiu remembered to see this thing in the mall, so he exchanged it for the hungry wolf.

The hungry wolf immediately left happily.

Otis's dark and gloomy face finally returned to normal.

Although most of the reason is because the hungry wolf always hugs his thighs and crying every day, Otis has a gloomy face every day, and there is a tendency to send the hungry wolf back to prison.

Ji Wuxiu knows the research talent of hungry wolves, and he also knows that the existence of hungry wolves can benefit mankind.

That's why he chose to help the hungry wolf.

Otis glanced across, and said lightly, "Their relationship is the same as ours."

Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened suddenly, "Human and Data are in love?"

Otiston seemed to smile, "There are still people in love with mutant beasts."

Ji Wuxiu suddenly black lines.

After four children, the hungry wolf came out with a very strange expression, "It is deciphered. This thing seems to be pretending to have information about mutant insects, and it seems to be summarized by this destroyed intelligent creature."

Ji Wuxiu was in great spirits, and quickly let Hungry Wolf play the expansion.

This piece of information begins to tell about the mutant bug's level and various attack capabilities, as well as their habits, and so on.

In the end, I guessed the origin of wormholes and mutant bugs, but at the end of the film, they denied them and raised questions.

It is strange that when the planet is on the verge of extinction, we find places with a higher probability of wormholes. Where most humans exist, especially the more humans, the more mutants and ranks that appear in the wormholes.

We have been puzzled at this point. The human beings saved by us claim to be the human beings of Noah’s Ark No. 1. They are working hard to survive under the protection of our civilization, but we never expected that... we were still with Noah’s Ark. Humans died together...

We have studied the civilization and language of the human race, and preserved this information. Hope that one day other Noah's Ark humans must remember this information after they see it! Never try to fight the insect tide.

Because the more wormholes destroyed, the attention of the real worm mother behind the worm tide will be drawn, and it will appear in person and burn everything with terrible magma.

We saw the worm mother from the wormhole, it was terrible! It is surrounded by countless flames. The flames are like dividing cells that continue to multiply, swallowing the entire planet, and life is completely coming to an end—

The expansion came to an abrupt end here, as if it was too late for them to continue recording.

Everyone became quite silent.

Because they have been so scared by this expansion that they can no longer speak.

In this material, the worm mother seems to be a powerful existence without any weakness, so how terrifying it should be?

Ji Wuxiu was also a little depressed.

The desire to upgrade is also stronger. According to his recent trend of rising sales value, I believe he will be able to reach the ninth rank in another half a month.

Once a long time ago, he even felt that it would take a long, long time to rise to rank two, and he never had any hope of reaching rank eight or nine, because the selling point he needed was too much.

But now, he has done what he didn't even dared to think of, and everything in this is changing in a good direction.

It's just a pity that only two of the four Noah's Ark survived, and the other two were not very lucky, but this result was not very bad. At least three groups of humans survived and began to help each other to resist the mutant insects.

But the journey through the wormhole can still continue, after all, if you don't go, you can't go.

Maybe you can still encounter the existence of new intelligent life, and it can also increase the value of selling cute.

But over the next few months, Ji Wuxiu entered the world with dozens of wormholes, but most of the planets were empty and there were no signs of life.

But according to Hungry Wolf's inference, these randomly traversed planets are probably the places the mutant worms had visited before, so they left marks in the wormhole.

Obviously, the purpose of these mutant insects traveling across different planets is likely to be to eliminate humans.

But here comes the problem.

Why do mutant bugs hate humans so much?

It's as if there is a life and death feud.

Regarding this point, Ji Wuxiu could not infer, nor could the hungry wolf infer, perhaps this answer needs to be revealed after seeing the insect mother.

At the same time, Ji Wuxiu found that his cuteness value was about to reach the level of ninth rank, but it was still a small part of it.

I believe it will be almost the same in seven days.

But during this period of time, although human beings are working hard to flourish, the mutant insects that appear in the wormhole are no longer rank six or seven, but are all eight mutant insects every time.

At this time, you can only rely on Ji Wuxiu to kill the eighth-order mutant insects. After all, he is currently the only one with the highest intelligence. In addition, almost most humans have gradually grown up with the crisis of the insect tide. Stepped into the sixth step.

It is worth mentioning that the Silver Wolf is the third mutant beast that has successfully entered the seventh rank. It is like a natural one that can speak human language. Although the sentences are not very fluent, it is also because of it. Caused by reasons that are not suitable.

Zhao Libing even cried with excitement at that time.

Immediately afterwards, the mutant beasts in the manor, such as the little civet cat and the tiger, all entered the seventh rank. Of course, it was not just the manor. The other human contract beasts also began to rise to the seventh rank.

In normal times, the seventh-order mutant insects are quite powerful.

But now... humans and contract beasts can kill it every minute.

I don't know if it was because the worm crisis disappeared too quickly, it seemed to have attracted the attention of the worm mother, and on one day, the wormhole appeared again.

But the impulse this time was even more terrifying than before.

It was the first time that Ji Wuxiu felt this terrifying sense of coercion. Obviously, the mutant insects that appeared this time were very terrifying, because except for Ji Wuxiu, all humans and contract beasts felt it on their faces. , There also appeared a long-lost look of fear.

Everyone can't help but think of the previously deciphered piece of information. The land and vegetation of the entire planet, including everything and civilization, are all lost in the magma...

And this terrible method is difficult even for Ji Wuxiu. After all, it is not just turning a small part of the land into magma, but the entire planet is surrounded by magma.

I don’t know if it’s a bug mother who came this time.

If so, can he really defeat such a terrifying mutant insect?

Ji Wuxiu has no confidence, but as long as he can survive a week, he will have the confidence to try to fight the insect mother...

Regarding this, Ji Wuxiu didn't tell anyone, he just looked at the wormhole that was gradually expanding over time, and secretly prayed that the high-level mutant worms inside would not come out like that.

But think about it and know that this may not be possible.

Because in the past, most of the wormholes can be completely formed in only three or four days. I believe this is also the case.

Except for Ji Wuxiu's worry, all humans have become a mess. This is the first time in their lives that they have felt the extreme horror of a wormhole, but some people are very calm, because they believe that the panda can beat it like before. Mutant bugs.

After all, it is so powerful.

Ji Wuxiu knew that all human beings placed their hopes on him, but he still felt a little suspended.

This was probably the first time he was so unconfident in the face of mutant insects.

Otis didn't know if he was aware of Ji Wuxiu's uneasiness, and he actually began to practice extreme life and death crisis on himself for the first time, trying to break through the shackles that he had been stuck in the seventh rank for a long time.

After all, many mutant beasts have successfully advanced to the seventh rank. As the Marshal of Otis, naturally, he can't stay stuck on the seventh rank. After all, it doesn't sound good to be sent out.

But everyone understands that the seventh-order of mutant beasts and Otis's seventh-order are completely two levels, and there is no so-called contrast at all.

But Otis himself didn't want to do this, because he hoped that he could become stronger and more powerful so that he could protect his pets with integrity.

Instead of... just standing there, watching the little pet go and fight dangerously.

He wanted to fight side by side with the little pet, just like he used to.

Ji Wuxiu perceives Otis's thoughts through the contract, so he and Otis start to cooperate with Otis in combat training without saying a word.

Otis's eyes were deep and bottomless, and he looked straight at the little pet who insisted on staying with him, "I won't be thrown far by you, I will always protect you, just like before."

Ji Wuxiu's heart instantly softened into a ball. The words of Marshal Otis were even more touching and romantic than the touching love words and romantic love words in the world.

He knew that Otis had always done what he said.

It was in the past, it is now, and it is in the future.

"We will definitely be able to get through this difficult time. If we have the opportunity to kill the insect mother, I can be with you in an open and honest manner."

No one would gossip about him and Otis together anymore.

Although no one is talking about gossip now, and no one prevents him from being with Otis, on the contrary, it is quite...supportive?

But Ji Wuxiu still wanted to become a human being, and then formally be with Otis.

Otis didn't ask why, but said firmly, "Okay."

Ji Wuxiu scratched his head, "Then shall we continue?"

Otis curled up his lips for an unprecedented time, "Go on."

Time gradually passed, and in the blink of an eye, after three days in the panic and fear of human beings, the torn wormhole in the sky began to become the size of a water tank.

Wormholes of this degree are difficult to let mutant insects in and out, but what really makes everyone feel strange is that they did not hear the roar of mutant insects coming out of the wormhole.

This is really abnormal.

After all, every time in the past, mutant worms would desperately want to crawl out, so they would tear the wormhole crazily, but this time, the wormhole was really too quiet.

Hungry wolf and many researchers began to study this kind of thing, and even tried to use electronic devices to sneak into the wormhole to find out.

But the hundreds of cameras sent out all had black screens inexplicably, and there was no signal at all.

This undoubtedly deepens everyone's fears.

Ji Wuxiu thought for a while, and decided to let his camera go over to detect the situation. You must know that the camera produced by the system is completely fearless and has no signal. After all, it was able to connect to the planet normally when it was on the planet Miaomiao.

Hungry Wolf knew the magic of Ji Wuxiu's camera, and immediately said that this method could be tried.

The camera didn't know if it felt the horror of the wormhole, and it started to tremble.

Ji Wuxiu suddenly felt a little guilt, "System, will this thing be broken by the high-level mutant insects inside?"

The system suddenly said, "It should not be possible, but it doesn't matter if it breaks, the big deal is to exchange the cute value for a new camera."

Ji Wuxiu said embarrassedly, "But I feel a little bit emotional about this."

The system said, "Also, I can install its program into the new camera, so it will be no problem."

I don't know if the system conveyed this idea to the camera. It didn't seem to shake anymore. Instead, it looked directly at the wormhole with the lens, and immediately burst into infinite courage.

The meaning of its existence is to convey the best pictures and the latest pictures to mankind! Let humans like the host more.

So it was brave enough to go in, and when it entered, it was likely to stumble into the wormhole with the tragic spirit of a dog, and then immediately rolled down and shivered in the wormhole tunnel.

But despite this, it is very dedicated to aim the camera at the other end of the wormhole...

Everyone was watching the information fed back from the camera, taking a breath, and many people even fainted into the hospital because of this.

In the trembling picture, one can clearly see the other end of the wormhole. It is a huge eye that can't see the whole picture at all. It is blood-red and ferocious, and it is filled with a feeling that makes the soul can tremble and fear.

This kind of terrifying look, even the eighth-order mutant insects had never given them such a feeling.

Even Otis couldn't help but stand in awe.

He vaguely realized that this mutant insect might be the so-called insect mother.

Because even the most advanced mutant insects, he has never felt as weak as he is now, as if his power is not worth mentioning in front of it.

Not only Otis, but everyone felt that way. The low-ranking ones even had some supernatural riots. Fortunately, they were appeased by the contract force, which avoided the tragedy.

Many people even have a weak idea uncontrollable.

—The panda that has never failed can really defeat this mutant insect?

It's terrible... My brain waves are trembling, and the optical brain keeps reminding me that I am emotionally unstable, so I don't want to use the optical brain for now.

Me... Me too.

Will human beings really...

Don't talk nonsense, our big cutie can be slapped and beaten!

But this time is different.

Yes, this time is really different.

The mutant insect can cause so many people to have supernatural riots just by exposing its eyes. You must know that most of these people are Tier 6 and it is difficult to produce supernatural riots.

This can only show that this mutant bug is already unimaginable.

So, this mutant bug is the bug mother, right?

According to reasoning and various analyses, there is obviously an 80% possibility of yes.

If this is the case, no matter how powerful we are, it can completely turn our planet into a magma hell, and no one can resist magma no matter how powerful it is.

Not necessarily, our little cutie can!

Yes, it is possible, but it is impossible for us not to be afraid of magma, and it cannot save everyone. Do you know how many people live here now?

What to do then?

I can only hope that I can work hard for a longer period of time, so that there will be a ray of life when Little Cutie defeats the mutant insect.

This is true, alas.

Although the camera is scared, it has always been conscientiously lying in the wormhole to take pictures. Day by day, the wormhole on the opposite side gradually expands, and I can finally vaguely see other places except that eye.

Its skin looks very soft, like a mouse that has been skinned, and the red color looks like a rather disgusting goose bumps.

But all the hearts of the people fell into a trough again.

Because according to their analysis, the more they don’t have a hard shell, the higher the rank will be, because low-rank mutant insects need a hard shell to protect themselves and strengthen their resistance.

But high-level mutant insects have diverse abilities and stronger abilities, so they don't need the protection of insect shells.

But whether it is a seventh-order mutant or an eighth-order mutant, there will be more or less hard armor on them, especially around the most vulnerable eyes.

As for this worm, as the wormhole gradually expanded, people still could not find the defensive worm shell on it.

What's more frightening is that this mutant worm didn't scream indiscriminately from beginning to end, and it didn't even crawl into the wormhole like a crazy avenger.

It just looked at the exit of the wormhole with horrible eyes, hibernating.

According to the information retrieved from the magma hell, the characteristics of the worm mother can be analyzed. Its flame has the terrible ability to split, and it will continue to swallow the entire planet.

Obviously, the worm mother can no longer bear the desire to kill humans personally. After all, it has lost a lot of 8th-order mutant worms during this period.

"This won't work, we must find a way to prevent it from landing on the planet!"

Otherwise, the flame will really swallow the planet.

They have lived on this planet for thousands of years, happily, even if they encountered a wormhole crisis, they never thought of abandoning this home.

Now it is impossible to allow the worm mother to destroy all of this.

Ji Wuxiu had an idea, "I'll try to push it back."

Otis immediately objected, "No, I can't allow you to do this."

After all, the opposite is the worm tide base camp.

Ji Wuxiu put forward a new opinion, "It's easy to handle, when the bug mother is about to appear, I will hold it to the previous magma planet, so that I am not afraid of harming the innocent."

"No, only you can do it." Otis said grimly.

During this period of time, Otis has successfully reached the eighth rank, and his power has undergone a transcendence compared to before, but he is still not sure whether he will be afraid of the magma.

Ji Wuxiu "Then go to a certain planet that we have visited before. It is barren, and you are not afraid that the mutant bug will turn it into a magma hell, and you can go and help me deal with the mutant bug together."

Otis thought for a few seconds, knowing that this was the best solution, "Okay, that's it."

Except for Otis and Ji Wuxiu, the rest of the people don't need to go there. After all, the power of the insect mother is too terrifying, no matter how many people come, it is difficult to cause harm to it.

Although the coercion of the worm mother made everyone feel terrified, when they heard that Otis had been promoted to the eighth level, and then they would join hands with the little cute to deal with the worm mother, the originally fearful heart actually started to slow down. It calmed down slowly.

This time, Otis and the others can definitely defeat the Worm Mother! !

In the afternoon, seeing the worm mother begin to stick out a leg, Ji Wuxiu immediately grew bigger and let Otis sit on him. When the worm mother was about to fall under the flames, he rushed up and jailed. Grab the worm mother and click to travel to the previous planet.

It was so barren that there was only loess and stones, and even no oxygen. Fortunately, Otis had already put on an oxygen mask before he came. This thing can support him on this planet for nearly three months.

Of course, this is also thanks to Hungry Wolf's conscientious work during this period of time, working hard to invent new objects.

Otherwise, this thing really can't last that long.

But right now it is not about the so-called oxygen mask. After being drawn into this planet without human beings inexplicably, the worm mother stared at Otis with ghastly eyes. It found that this human being is the most known human being. Powerful human beings.

"You... are strong, but you still want to die—"

It seemed that the sound from the weird vocal mouth flowed out of the mutant insect's mouth, instantly making Ji Wuxiu confused for a few seconds, "You can actually speak?"

After all, the eighth-order mutant bugs can't speak yet.

But thinking about the soft spider-shaped mutant insect with eight claws stuck in a tuft, but a mother, this surprise was instantly relieved.

After all, who is so awesome, can control mutant worms to pass through the wormhole at will, and kill two Noah's Ark names, and one other wisdom civilization.

Anyway, this mutant bug cannot be underestimated.

Otis squinted, his expression was not showing the slightest, and he did not answer the mutant insect's words. Instead, the insect mother turned her attention to Ji Wuxiu, and said in a surprised tone that a fool could hear, "What are you—what?"

At first, Ji Wuxiu thought that the mutant was provoking and scolding himself, but he soon realized that the mutant was simply expressing questions.

Ji Wuxiu was expressionless and did not answer the mutant insect, but the mutant insect did not want Ji Wuxiu to answer, but continued to say in a gloomy tone, "No matter where you take me, you can't stop me from destroying all human beings. "

"Because-humans deserve to die!"

There was hatred in this voice.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being curious a long time ago, and finally came across such a mutant bug that can communicate. Of course, he has to throw out the question, "Why do you have such a big hatred for humans?"

Although there is a high possibility that mutant bugs will not answer.

But unexpectedly, the worm mother replied, "When the earth was destroyed, humans left on Noah’s Ark, but why didn’t you take me? You don’t forget to take all the wolves, dogs, and tigers. , But it doesn’t take me alone, so mankind has to pay for it, and I want to completely eliminate mankind—"

The live broadcast audience was shocked.

The secret that had troubled them for thousands of years was finally solved. This bug mother who killed countless humans, destroyed two Noah's Ark and innocent civilizations on other planets, was once a native bug that lived on the earth.

But the problem is that humans really took away various types of insect samples, but there are so many insects on the earth, how could the insect mother be lucky enough to be selected—

And just for this reason, so many humans were killed.

"We have taken away various insect samples." Otis relentlessly pointed out the lie of mutant insects.

The insect mother suddenly roared and said gloomily, "So what, if you don't take me away, you will bear my revenge."

Obviously, the insect mother doesn't care whether humans take insect samples or not. It just remembers that humans didn't choose themselves among the same kind of people everywhere, and then took themselves away.

This kind of reason seems extraordinarily absurd and makes people feel angry.

Many humans suddenly became red eyes,

This worm's words are so self-centered, and he is very careful and has a strong revenge mentality.

No wonder it has been persevering in the past few years, and perseveringly takes the killing of humans as its first goal.

Reconciliation is impossible.

According to what the bug said just now, it is obviously impossible to make sense, and the human beings killed by the mutant bug cannot die in vain, so this battle will eventually begin.

A battle also started immediately in the tacit understanding between the two sides.

The worm mother immediately shook her body, and magma appeared on her body and began to splash continuously. Whenever a drop fell on the ground or on a rock, it would immediately make a harsh thumping sound, and then the magma began to split and become more and more. At last, in the blink of an eye, small pits appeared on the ground. Magma was constantly gurgling and bubbling.

The initial expression of the insect mother was quite triumphant, "Feel my magma well, you are destined to die here, even if you are very strong."

Although its overall strength is not as good as the eighth-order mutant insects, with its terrifying magma ability, it is enough to remain invincible and even completely destroy the human planet.

But soon, it exclaimed.

Because it found that its very contented magma can't do anything to that ugly creature, but it doesn't matter, it can throw magma onto that human being.

Otis did not rush, and immediately controlled the water system ability to block the magma flying in front of him. As for most of the other magma, it was completely blocked by Ji Wuxiu.

That won't work.

Ji Wuxiu thought for a while, and immediately exchanged the water system ability to start dealing with mutant insects.

I have to say that this method is indeed very useful. The weakness of this mutant is really the water system ability, but it should only be afraid of the water system ability. Otherwise, the previously destroyed planet, there is no ideal that water can not be used to deal with this insect mother. .

Therefore, it is likely that the water system ability above the eighth level can cause small damage to the mutant insect.

Yes, so far, this water system ability can only cause a small amount of damage to the mutant, causing bursts of smoke to appear on its body, and a lot of small pits appear on the body like a meat ball, which looks quite similar. Dense numbness can definitely make the scalp numb for people with intensive phobia.

There were even indicators that the audience shouted that they were going to be scared to death.

Although the mutant worm will not be killed by these water system abilities, it will also hurt, especially since it has never suffered such grievances for so many years, it immediately roared in anger, and directly cut the cyst on its back with its paws. Bubble, magma that seems even more terrifying flows out of it.

Ji Wuxiu's instinct was not good, so he immediately looked around, and then picked up the big stone to block which cyst, but it was useless because the magma inside would continue to corrode the stone.

Ji Wuxiu’s scalp was numb and he could only keep beating mutant insects, but the terrible thing was that the magma corroded too fast. It directly corroded the stone, and even began to corrode Ji Wuxiu’s claws, and the fur began to scorch, even worse. The smell of meat wafted out.

Ji Wuxiu's complexion changed drastically, and he quickly backed up a few steps until the magma no longer threatened him. The magma began to spread and envelop the insect mother, making it a terrifying existence that was extremely dangerous but could not be approached close by.

Otis had red eyes at the moment, he only knew that his family was reluctant to beat the reluctant pet, and he was really injured.

And he is really useless.

Obviously he has reached the eighth level, but he still needs a pet to protect himself by accident.

Otis began to condense the terrifying lightning abilities, and then threw it straight over, but the magma instantly swallowed these terrifying lightning abilities.

Otis' attack failed.

The hearts of the live broadcast audiences suddenly became cold.

Otis once again condensed a lightning-type ability that was more terrifying than the last time. The worm mother's face changed slightly, and she subconsciously made a defensive posture to resist, but the lightning-type ability appeared too fast, it was too late. withstand.

But it is not afraid.

Because those lightning abilities will be swallowed by their own magma.

Unexpectedly, this thunder-type ability did not attack the magma bubble, but went straight to the mutant insect’s eyes. Suddenly, a severe pain struck, causing the insect mother to cry, but by doing so, it was completely annoying. Angry the bug mother, it desperately began to launch all the magma on its back, apparently going straight to Otis.

Ji Wuxiu's brain was blank. He knew too much how terrible this magma was. Otis could not stop it, and might even disappear in an instant.

He didn't hesitate, or if he didn't even think about it, he swooped in and blocked the terrible magma firmly without letting a little bit of magma splash on Otis.

Ji Wuxiu screamed in an instant, and the sound of prickling prickling sounded. In the blink of an eye, he changed from a cute panda to a charred black charcoal block. The power of magma was too powerful.

The severe pain almost made Ji Wuxiu lose his mind, and it hurts.

It really hurts.

Ji Wuxiu’s tears came out. He was really hurting and wanted to continue screaming, but after seeing Otis’s unbelievable and heartache gaze, he immediately resisted the screams, and instead comforted Otis. , "I... I don't hurt, don't be sad."

How could Otis not feel bad?

How could it not be sad.

That was his most beloved little pet. In order to save himself, it had been burned by magma and couldn't see its shape. Only those eyes were still pure and stupid.

Otis was almost sad and wanted to cry.

His little pet was injured.

"It's okay... I... as long as you are fine." Ji Wuxiu said intermittently.

After all, he can click to upgrade and instantly restore his original appearance, and his appearance will be doubled.

So it hurts a bit, but compared to Otis being killed by magma, this pain is really nothing.

The optimistic little pet comforted himself stupidly,

Otis felt his heart torn constantly, painful and desperate, he kept asking himself why he could not protect his little pet, and he blamed himself.

The mutant worm laughed, "The desperate expression of human beings really makes me happy."

The provocation of the mutant bug made Otis's mind that was on the verge of collapse completely disappear.

He only knew that the little pet was injured in order to protect himself.

At that moment, he seemed to feel that everything was gone

Only a terrible thought hovered in my mind, and that was to kill the mutant worm in front of me. Only when it died, could I bring my little pet for treatment, and the little pet would definitely not die.

The idea of mutating insects' death became stronger and stronger, and his aura became dangerous and terrifying.

"Otis—" Ji Wuxiu shouted, "I'm really fine, I can continue to fight."

Ji Wuxiu tried to get up, and every movement would cause the charcoal block to fall.

It seemed that the pain was too great and he became numb, but now he doesn't feel the pain anymore.

Otis stared straight at the insect mother, saying word by word, "I will kill you even if I die."

Kill you.

No one is allowed to hurt little pets.

The aura on Otis became more and more terrifying, as if there were many terrifying lightning abilities hovering around him.

Ji Wuxiu quickly discovered that this was not an illusion.

There were indeed a lot of lightning spots beside Otis. He shook his hand, and the surrounding lightning spots quickly assembled into a round ball. It stayed in his palm, becoming more and more dense and dazzling. Dangerous light.

The worm mother felt the crisis for the first time in her life. The magma bubble behind her was used up, and it took half an hour to recondense. Its first reaction was to turn around and run away, but it was not as fast as Otis's hand. Lightning ball.

The ball of light seemed to have its own consciousness, and ran straight to the bug mother’s previously injured eyes. The bug mother subconsciously avoided but failed. The world in front of it was pitch black...

Then there was severe pain all over the body, and a burning smell seemed to come.

The live broadcast audience has been distressed by Ji Wuxiu's tragic situation, with tears on their faces and their noses flying. Their cuteness is dying in order to save their beloved.

After all, there is no hope that such a serious injury can be cured.

But immediately, they were frightened there by Otis's terrifying appearance, Otis seemed to become very scary, very dangerous, even more dangerous than the bug mother.

Obviously, the intuition of the live audience is not wrong.

Otis rushed forward and began to unilaterally kill the worm mother, and soon the mutant worm would have no breath...

It could not be believed one day that it would die so aggrieved. If it hadn't been blocked by that hateful ugly thing, it wouldn't be reduced to the point where it wouldn't be able to fight back even if it was killed.

Not reconciled...

Not reconciled...

Otis said in a terrifying voice, "I want you to die..."

That hatred can be conveyed to every live audience through the screen, making them even shiver.

The worm mother knew that she was going to die, she was really unwilling to plan it all by herself, but in the end it was ruined by an ugly thing, but fortunately...

"Before you die, you can take that ugly thing to the funeral together, and see how sad and desperate you are, I...I am still happy when I die." The mutant worm said harshly before he died.

The killing intent in Otis' eyes became more severe, obviously intending to kill the mutant insect.

"Don't—"

From a distance, a weak voice sounded.

Otis’s movements were stagnant, he stiffened his head and slowly turned around. He really didn’t want to turn around, and didn’t want to see what the little pet looks like now. Then his heart would hurt even more, and he would keep thinking that all of this was his own. wrong.

It's all my own fault.

Ji Wuxiu tried hard to get up, and said abruptly, "Don't kill it."

Otis's breath became more dangerous and authoritarian. "Why! It hurt you, I will kill it, and take you back to the planet Meow as soon as possible."

Ji Wuxiu stubbornly said, "Please, don't kill it."

The mutant worm couldn't believe that the ugly thing was going to save itself before he died, "You are not only ugly, but stupid."

Ji Wuxiu ignored the mutant insect, but explained intermittently, "Because, I want to kill it, can you let me kill it..."

He has to complete that hidden mission!

Otis almost

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Your Majesty, the Empress is on the Battlefield Again!: Chapter 1047 take your hands off him
Start with a Mechanical Hunter: Chapter 821 The fire is rekindled
Real Cthulhu Running Game: Chapter 2293 Use small things to make big things happen
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 192 (2): The panda cheated! ! �第�
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 192: The panda cheated! ! �第�
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He was going crazy, he didn't want to let the little pet continue to delay, he could only drag the mutant insect over, and then beat the mutant insect to the last breath, Ji Wuxiu tremblingly stretched out his hand and gently touched the mutant insect. Give a punch.

Ding! After completing the hidden task, the host can turn on the human form function, but it is detected that the host's body tissue has been charred 90%. It is recommended that the host rise to the ninth rank to repair the body and then become a human.

The tone of the system is as calm as ever.

The mutant worm finally died with a relieved expression.

Ji Wuxiu also looked satisfied.

Otis immediately pulled the ball, messy and irritable all over, "find a way to save it."

He knew that the hungry wolf would definitely see what he said.

Ji Wuxiu weakly tugged on Otis's sleeve, but it seemed extremely difficult to do so, "No...no, I know...I know my injury, the hungry wolf is here...it's useless. "

Because of this kind of injury, it can only be solved by the system.

But he still has a tiny bit of selling point value to reach the ninth rank.

Otis understood that the little pet knew that he was seriously injured, and even if it was a hungry wolf, there was nothing he could do, and he was already powerless to recover.

Otis gently hugged the little pet that couldn't see the original shape before his eyes, lowered his head and said nothing for a long time, until Ji Wuxiu took a light breath, he suddenly raised his red eyes.

Those eyes are no longer what they used to be as deep and calm as before. It seems that he has also become one of the ordinary people, a man whose eyes are blushed in despair for the loss of the one he loves.

Ji Wuxiu silently glanced at his selling cuteness value, now it is rising faster than before, probably because everyone sees himself like this, the mood swings are terrible.

But in five minutes, he can level up.

Ji Wuxiu actually didn't feel rushed at all, instead he looked at Otis seriously, "You...must be very sad, I know you love me very much."

As he spoke, he couldn't help but laugh, and then breathed in pain.

Otis did not know what he should do at this moment to prevent the little pet from hurting. His desperate emotion almost spread to his entire heart. "At this time, you are still so disobedient..."

As he spoke, his tears came down.

His little pet used to be so lively, but now lying in his arms dying, his vitality is constantly passing by.

"I'm sorry..." Otis said in a low voice.

Everyone can feel the sadness and despair in Otis at this moment.

Ji Wuxiu was silent for a second, and then asked, "If...if I survived, would you marry me?"

Otis "Yes, no matter what it looks like, as long as you... survive, I will marry you and give you the best."

Ji Wuxiu smiled softly, "Knowing you is the luckiest thing in my life."

Otis red eyes, "Me too."

Knowing little pets makes this life meaningful.

All the audience had cried and turned into tears. The strong volatility brought forward the originally set time. Ji Wuxiu's required selling value has reached the requirement, and he can become a human being.

The system asks "Do you want to upgrade?"

Ji Wuxiu immediately said, "Wait again, I haven't finished listening to Otis' love words."

The system suddenly "..."

"Have I never told you my name." Ji Wuxiu asked.

"Yes, I never knew."

"Then am I lucky enough to know your name? Little pet."

Ji Wuxiu wanted to laugh, "So you always call me a little pet in your heart."

"Yes, you are my favorite little pet in this world."

"You are also my favorite person in this world."

"My name... is Ji Wuxiu."

"A nice name."

At this point, Otis was so sad that he could no longer speak, and his throat was sour and tight that his heart was hurting.

When Ji Wuxiu wanted to say something more, he heard Otis say, "You can’t die. If you die, I will die with you too. I won’t let you be alone on Huangquan Road or be caught on Huangquan Road. Bullying, we will be together in the next life."

The tone seemed to be dying.

Ji Wuxiu's face changed slightly, and he quickly said, "No."

Otis had obviously made a decision. Even Ji Wuxiu could not make him change his mind. Ji Wuxiu knew that he could not continue to pretend, so he could only wave his hand, "I think I don’t need to die. Don’t let me down, I’m going to upgrade."

Otis "???"

Everyone "???"

After the panda in front of him said this sentence, his body began to emit a strange light, gradually covering its body, and finally waited until the light dissipated...

Everyone "!!!"

What is the fat panda that lies there and is so cute! ! ! !

How do I feel so cute that I want my soul out of my body! ! ! !

My heart is going to stop! ! !

Ji Wuxiu climbed up, squeezing his claws in a somewhat naive manner, and hurried to sell cuteness to Otis and roll around. Obviously, the whole cuteness process is quite skillful.

At first, Otis was ecstatic, unbelievable, and his emotions surged to the point that he couldn't even make any movements, even thinking that as long as the little pet is still alive.

But looking at the little pet's guilty expression, Otis felt something was wrong, and immediately gritted his teeth and asked with a gloomy face, "So you know you won't die?"

And it also hides this ability to bring the dead back to life to cheat the corpse on the spot.

But abruptly lied to his tears.

Still have heart! ! !

Ji Wuxiu's eyes turned straight, "Well... I didn't know it at first, but then it was like that."

Seeing the obscure look of the little pet, Otis felt that he wanted to beat him, "Is that why you insist on killing mutant insects?"

Otis felt that the reason why pets could cheat corpses on the spot might have something to do with this.

Ji Wuxiu continued to rub his claws, "Well, it's not true, but for other reasons, you will know in the future, this is also a surprise!"

And it was a big surprise.

Because he can become a human! ! ! !

Otis was expressionless.

Do not.

He didn't expect it at all.

Ji Wuxiu glared at him, "Wait, Zhenxiang warns you are waiting for you!"

Otis looked dumbfounded.

The author has something to say that what he wrote is so touched, haha.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 193: I do
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 193: I do
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Today is the fastest day in Ji Wuxiu's history.

But it's normal to think about it.

After all, he almost died today, although he had cheated the corpse on the spot, and he also killed the insect mother, completely resolved the worm crisis, although he just gave a light punch.

Most of the combat power comes from Otis, which is suspected to be Tier 9.

Until now, Ji Wuxiu couldn't believe that Otis had actually reached the ninth rank before him. Is the other party really the lucky goose favored by Heaven?

The worm mother is dead, and the rest of the mutant worms are not enough. At the same time, according to the analysis of the hungry wolf, only the worm mother can breed these dense mutant worms. Now that the worm mother is dead, the mutant worms will gradually become extinct. .

However, until now, they still can't believe that the crisis that has plagued mankind for thousands of years has really ended, although this time caused many deaths.

However, the number of dead humans is not worth mentioning compared to the fact that they will never suffer an insect crisis in the future.

Ji Wuxiu took Otis back to the planet, and found that there were worms all over the place. It is estimated that when Lana worms entered another planet, other worms crawled along the wormholes and started attacking humans. .

This time the number of insect infestations is more than ever before.

However, fortunately, the worm mother died and the wormhole disappeared, which made the worm tide over there no longer climb over. Humans began to fight, and it took about three days to wipe out all the worm tide.

Countless cheers and crying and venting voices sounded in various areas. After all, human beings have been oppressed for too long, especially the people of Meow Planet have a deep understanding.

There are billions of people on their planet, but only a few hundred thousand are left behind by mutant insects.

And it was almost extinct.

The Noah's Ark did not have this unforgettable feeling, but they were also very happy and excited that humans would no longer be troubled by mutant insects.

After all, they never wanted to return to the world of Noah's Ark again.

Otis turned his head and looked at the panda who was also very pleased, and his heart felt soft.

He used to think he just loved the little pet in front of him.

But now he is deeply aware that he is not just love, but very love, more love than he thought.

When the little pet was lying there dying, he really would rather die than let the little pet suffer any damage.

He loves little pets so passionately.

"Let's get married." Otis said.

He wants to keep the little pet forever.

Ji Wuxiu turned his head in astonishment, his eyes widened from shock looked extremely moisturized, making Otis feel that it was not enough.

"Are you...serious?" Ji Wuxiu squatted.

For some reason, his heartbeat speeded up to an incredible level after hearing this.

Otis tilted his head slightly, his beautiful profile gleaming in the sun, and Ji Wuxiu felt that his heart beat faster.

"Don't you want to be with me forever?" the other party asked.

Ji Wuxiu said, "Yes, especially."

Otis replied with a faint smile, "It's a coincidence, I too..."

The invisible camera conscientiously broadcast the scene to all the people who eat melons, and some even tweeted twice, muttering that it was too numb.

I really didn’t expect the Otis people to look very serious. At first glance, they were destined to be single for a lifetime, but the love story turned out to be so 6

Tut tut...

I don’t want to say anything anymore. My wife scolded me that even Otis was not as good as Otis. The iron bumps like Otis can blossom. I'm going to be pulled off by my daughter-in-law.

Sorrow hahahaha.

I was so touched by this scene, my tears are about to come down again qaq

I was really touched, Otis said these words simply.

All men? ? ?

Mankind has officially entered the era of rapid development. The hungry wolf itself is quite talented, coupled with various technologies of hope.

At the same time, there is no worm infestation, and human science and technology have naturally begun to develop rapidly, and even a virtual network world has been developed.

Humans can virtualize an identity in it, live and play in this world, just like the second world.

But more people are looking forward to the wedding of Otis and that little cute girl, which will take place in three days.

At the same time, the emperor also appeared, indicating that the name will be changed on this day and positioning this day as the new era 01, indicating a new beginning for mankind after defeating the insect mother.

In the future, people will celebrate the new year on this day, as well as the wedding anniversary of Otis and Little Cutie.

In the past few days, Ji Wuxiu is nervous, but in fact, logically speaking, he doesn't want to make a big deal because he always feels a little uncomfortable.

But watching everyone on the Internet yelling and calling for information that he really wants to participate, everyone is in the tone of his heart, making him truly realize that everyone wants to be happy.

He smiled.

Such a life may be the purpose of coming into this world.

Three days later.

Ji Wuxiu wears a wreath on his head, and behind him is an incredibly domineering best man——Black Leopard+Silver Wolf+Little Top Hat+Tiger

And Otis was followed by Zhao Libing in a suit + hungry wolf + medic + hope.

They surrounded the two newlyweds on the wedding platform, and the camera was faithfully recording this scene.

Except for some important characters and mutant beasts, most of the people came to the scene using virtual projections and wanted to attend the wedding of Otis in person.

But the people at the scene can't see these people.

Otherwise the wedding will look messy.

The wedding of the century is about to take place. For the first time, the old marshal walked up to the stage in neat clothes and looked at Ji Wuxiu with a particularly complicated look.

To be honest, he liked this panda, but he never thought that his son would really marry it.

It is to feel how a totally different species of one person, one panda should carry out the post-marital harmony movement.

But compared to these, the old marshal wanted to bless these two husbands who had been together after hard work.

The love between the two of them, the love that was willing to sacrifice for each other, did not know how many people were touched, as well as the old marshal who was crying.

Even many mutant beasts who have successfully promoted to the seventh rank have an IQ that is already comparable to that of humans, and they also know for the first time that mutant beasts can marry humans together.

Some people who fell in love with their own contract beasts no longer conceal this feeling, and they have chosen to make it public.

After all, if this is put before, some people will definitely think this relationship is really weird.

But today, everyone will only offer their own blessings.

The status of mutant beasts can't be the same as before.

However, the Black Leopard still couldn't understand why his boss was with that nasty human being. At first, he refused.

He also wanted to yell and press this **** human to the ground and rub it, so that he knew that his boss was not worthy of him.

But when the hateful human fluttered a glance, the Black Leopard couldn't help but shudder.

I don’t know why, it’s a little scared,

Now let alone want to beat up this human being, it just wants to be a well-behaved leopard quietly, after all, it had provoked this human a long time ago.

In case this human thinks...

It's incredible.

It's incredible.

I will lose this little life myself.

Ji Wuxiu looked at the black leopard who was very well-behaved to Otis, very puzzled, especially when Otis only took a look at the black leopard, the black leopard would immediately open his mouth greatly, revealing a small white tooth.

It seems to be...to please?

"What's wrong with it?" Ji Wuxiu whispered to Otis.

Otis had a cold face before, only Ji Wuxiu approached, and when he spoke in a soft, tender voice, his face became gentle, and said with a gentle, pampering tone that can scare all interstellar people to death, "Good luck , Don’t always focus on it."

Even now, he can't forgive this black leopard for wanting to **** his little pet.

The Black Leopard couldn't help but want to tremble inexplicably.

The hateful human being just started to release his murderous aura again.

Fortunately, as long as you hug the boss's legs tightly, everything is not a problem.

However, after being able to understand human language, the Black Leopard knew that in the eyes of everyone, his boss was not only not ugly, but was beautiful enough to rank first among all mutant beasts.

It was even loved and crazy by all human beings.

It can't help but want to suspect that the leopard is born. Its boss is obviously ugly and ugly, but why do humans like this strange appearance so much?

Of course, others have also heard of his own contract beast saying that Ji Wuxiu is ugly, and it is quite ugly.

But most humans just laughed it off and never believed it, after all, fools knew how beautiful the mutant beast was! ! !

Today, he is getting married.

Going to get married.

marry.

When Ji Wuxiu thought of this, he couldn't help his heart beating and he was very nervous.

The old marshal looked at Otis solemnly, "Mr. Groom Otis, are you willing to become the legal husband with Mr. Ji Wuxiu in front of you, and swear in public that no matter rich or poor, no matter the health or illness, you will always love you? He, care for it, and be loyal to it and never abandon it until the last moment of life, love it forever, forever! Are you willing?"

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help looking sideways, holding his breath subconsciously.

He knew that Otis would agree, but he couldn't help being nervous.

Everyone watched this scene quietly.

Until Otis said that sentence without hesitation.

"I do."

Ji Wuxiu's heart immediately fell back to the original place, and the whole panda felt like weeping with joy.

No, this is not an illusion.

His nose really began to sore, and he felt that this scene of happiness wanted to make him cry.

The old marshal also wiped his tears very moved. After all, his son can finally be with his beloved-uh, with his beloved panda, he will no longer be lonely.

Have a home.

The old marshal felt that he would have no regrets even if he closed his eyes and died now.

Afterwards, the old marshal looked at the panda that was in a mess in front of him, and tried to restrain his excitement, "Mr. Groom Ji Wuxiu, would you like to become a legal husband with Mr. Otis in front of you, and swear in public that regardless of wealth Poverty, regardless of health or illness, will always love him, care for him, be loyal to him and never abandon him until the last moment of life, love him forever, forever! Are you willing?"

Ji Wuxiu nodded solemnly, "I am willing."

Everyone immediately began to cheer and applaud, pushing the atmosphere to the highest level.

"Then, please kiss each other and stay together forever. From now on, you will be legal husbands." The old marshal said with a smile.

Everyone immediately widened their eyes, as if not willing to miss this wonderful scene.

Until now, they hadn't seen Otis kissed Cutie.

There are also people who are jealous and almost want to cry.

Such a cute little cutie, they really want to kiss qaq

But thinking about it, Otis would definitely not want to.

Otis gazed affectionately at the beloved panda before him, bending over to kiss...

Ji Wuxiu looked at Otis's face getting closer, and said in his heart, "System, it's time to become a human."

When Otis’ lips touched Ji Wuxiu, a dazzling light suddenly lit up, firmly wrapping the panda...

Otis was stunned, subconsciously trying to catch the little pet in the light, for fear that it would disappear before his eyes.

Unexpectedly, a pair of white and tender sleeved hands stretched out and held Otis's back. A young man dressed in black and white and full of fairy spirit came out from it, with long black hair fluttering in the wind, bound by a white ribbon. Long hair.

Everyone "!!!"

The black leopard's eyes widened, and he yelled out in a loud voice.

"My boss has become a human!!!"

Otis' pupils dilated, and he looked at the young man who seemed to be able to fly in the wind with exquisite features and delicate features in disbelief. His throat moved slightly, "Little...little pet?"

It's rare for Otis to be so gaffe that he stubbornly said nothing.

Ji Wuxiu smiled slightly, "If you like this nickname, I allow you to call me like that in the future."

Otis tightly held the hands of the same structure as his own. The difference was that these hands were as white as an egg with a peeled eggshell. They were also different from his own hands that were so stiff, covered with scars and calluses.

His little pet turned into a human?

Ji Wuxiu's eyes curled up, "Do you like this surprise?"

Otis pursed his mouth, but his eyes looked straight at Ji Wuxiu, "No matter what you look like, I like it."

Ji Wuxiu "..."

Upon seeing this, Otis immediately added, "But I prefer you to become a human being."

It's too cute to say that he is full of urge to survive without expression.

Ji Wuxiu chuckled and hugged Otis immediately, hanging on him softly, "It's great, we will definitely be together forever."

The corners of Otis's mouth curled up, and he hugged some thin pets in his arms, "Yes."

« Prev
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 154 70
Erotic shots
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
61.4K 6K 120
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...