I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [I...

MolarisAtlantiasa द्वारा

He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. ... अधिक

I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar]: Works related
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 1: Reborn panda
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 2: too ugly......
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 3: The world's first cute
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 4: On the first day of the ali
I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 5: Successful selling cute!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40-45
chapter 46-50
chapter 51-55
chapter 56-60
chapter 61-65
chapter 71-75
chapter 76-80
chapter 81-85
chapter 86-90
chapter 91-95
chapter 96-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-115
chapter 116-120
chapter 121-125
chapter 126-130
chapter 131-135
chapter 136-140
chapter 141-145
chapter 146-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-193
Author's Note

chapter 66-70

105 1 1
MolarisAtlantiasa द्वारा

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 66: The Marshal’s Heart Point [first more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 66: The Marshal’s Heart Point [first more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Because of the reactions of the little civet cat and the silver wolf, even the very frightened servants could not help but have a strong curiosity about the mutant beasts.

Are mutant beasts really harmless?

Why is it a shortcut to the image on StarWorld.com.

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, they would never believe that mutant beasts would have such a well-behaved and considerate side.

Because in their impression, mutant beasts are brutal and cruel.

At this moment, the butler ignored the servants, because he was now thinking about whether to contact the marshal and report the matter to him.

But after thinking about it, the marshal must be very busy at this time.

In fact, it is true.

A wormhole appeared inexplicably above the D area, and millions of worms flooded out of the nest, and they were frantically killing the city. The D area military area immediately sent all soldiers to fight.

The primary purpose is to wipe out the insect infestation, and the secondary task is to **** ordinary people to a safe area as much as possible to avoid greater casualties.

However, it is the fourth-order mutant insect that controls the insect tide. It is difficult for ordinary scientific and technological weapons to damage its insect shell. Only through the powerful abilities of humans can it completely damage it.

But there are very few that can severely damage and kill it now.

Of course, it is not that humans have never thought of using the so-called crowd tactics to weaken the combat effectiveness of the fourth-order mutants, but the difference in levels makes humans realize that this method can only weaken the number of humans, but cannot have any impact on the mutants.

So the highest officer of the military zone and several adjutants went to the battlefield in person, each with a determination to die, and launched a fierce battle with the fourth-order mutant.

If Marshal Otis hadn't arrived in time, they would have died there, of course, the fourth-order mutant worm would not even want to live.

Otis could not have been used.

Because even without him, the crisis here can be resolved smoothly, but the price paid will be very tragic.

But nowadays, there are very few high-ranking officers. Otis can’t just watch the good seedlings he cultivated so hard die here. They could have a lot of room for improvement. If they die here, I don’t know how long it will take. Then train high-ranking officers.

This is why Otis is so busy.

After killing the Tier 4 mutant and stabilizing the battle, he received the news that a wormhole had also appeared in area b. According to the real-time message sent back from the scene, he could clearly see that the wormhole in area b was compared to him. Everything I've seen is even bigger.

The highest-order mutant worm that jumped out of it must not be underestimated.

Otis sank, and immediately stood up and said to the person in charge of the D area: "The high-level mutants here have been completely resolved, and the remaining mutants will be solved by you."

The people in charge nodded quickly, expressing their understanding.

After all, this matter should have been handled by them.

Otis drove the fighter jet and quickly rushed to zone b. On the way, he immediately turned on the silent optical brain, and several messages popped up quickly.

They were all sent by generals in zone b, and most of the above were feedbacks on the battle situation in zone b.

Otis immediately dialed the video and issued the orders one by one, and finally said: "Immediately mobilize troops to the surrounding area, be sure to reduce the maximum casualties here, and give me a good stare at the traces of the high-order mutant insects. Report to me immediately."

"Yes, Marshal."

After hanging up the communication, Otis did not go to the command room, because the high-rank mutant would hide very cunningly, so he was of no use anywhere.

Due to the paralysis of traffic in Zone B, Otis was unable to set up automatic navigation, so he could only manually turn on the aircraft and rush towards the manor. In his mind, he could not help but think of the little pet 6 in the animal garden.

The worries in Otis's heart grew stronger. He immediately communicated with the housekeeper using his optical brain and asked: "How is the manor now?"

The steward replied immediately: "Marshal, all of us are in the defensive zone. The worm tide has not arrived here and there are no casualties."

Otis didn't want to hear that, he said solemnly: "Where is the mutant beast?"

The butler seemed to have no accident, and said: "They are also in the defensive zone, and there is nothing wrong."

The heart that Otis had been holding immediately fell back to the original place.

Fortunately, the little pet is fine.

"Be careful not to make any noise, keep calm and wait for the army to rescue, understand?" Otis said in a deep voice: "I have sent troops there as much as possible."

The housekeeper's voice came from Guangmin, calmly, "Understand."

After hanging up the communication, Otis speeded up again.

Turning to this.

In the defensive zone, the servants were trembling, and they felt like they were escaping from death.

Because the marshal sent a communication just now, the butler deliberately put his voice out and spread the words of the marshal to everyone's ears clearly.

Only then did they realize... It turned out that these mutant beasts seemed to occupy a considerable position in the Marshal's heart.

If they didn't choose to stand beside the steward at that time, when the worms struck and killed these mutant beasts, maybe the marshal would definitely send anger on them.

Fortunately, fortunately.

Everyone could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The butler looked at this scene in full, and smiled unclearly.

Ji Wuxiu twitched his mouth.

Suddenly I felt that this butler... was actually quite treacherous.

In the wormhole there is still a steady stream of worms, and the human camp can only mobilize hundreds of thousands of troops at most.

Hundreds of thousands against millions is an extremely unequal relationship in itself.

But every soldier was fighting desperately.

Never retreated.

Their task is to protect this homeland and prevent it from being completely invaded by mutant insects.

When one person falls, there will be a second person on top.

Otis’s manor also has a protective system on all sides. As long as there is a mutant insect approaching, it will immediately trigger an attack, and the wall will immediately shoot out a laser gun to shoot. Although the damage is not as strong as the human ability, it can resist it. Less worms are approaching.

Many mutant insects realized that this is a very difficult bone to gnaw, and began to summon other mutant insects.

Several mutant insect squads began to gather, trying to use insect tide tactics to deplete the protection system. What they lack most is a continuous stream of insects.

Soon, the wall was filled with the corpses of mutant insects, and the mutant insects at the back continued to attack until they crawled into the manor and began to search for human traces.

They wrecked the surrounding buildings, but still did not find any traces of human beings.

Everything that happened in the manor was being broadcast to Guangmin through the camera.

The faces of the people in the defense zone became a little ugly.

"Why do these mutant bugs come so fast?" The butler muttered, staring at the screen.

According to his estimation, it will take at least half an hour for the insect influx to arrive here, and the number will definitely not be large.

But what happened now has exceeded the butler's expectations, and things have begun to go in an unpredictable direction.

The servants who were ordinary people suddenly became flustered, and they were the ones who feared the most.

Because they have no combat power and no abilities, once discovered by those mutant bugs, they will definitely end up miserably.

Especially those servants who had deliberately targeted the veterans, were even more terrified.

They are not afraid that these veterans will not save themselves.

I'm afraid they can't wait for the arrival of the army, so they will be killed by these mutant insects.

The security guards responsible for the safety of the manor suppressed panic and anxiety forcibly, and began to discuss what to do next.

No one thought about fleeing the manor.

Because this is unrealistic.

In addition to this, only the military defense zone can have the strongest and strongest defense means.

Only by persisting in surviving and waiting for the rescue of the army is the only way to survive.

"We have to be prepared to be discovered." I don't know which security ability person said.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Although the defensive area can be resisted for a long time, there are too many mutant insects this time. Most of the soldiers in the army must resist the strongest insect tide on the front line. It is difficult for them to separate most of their troops to come to us."

As Zhao Libing who has experienced countless worm crises, analyzed: "So the army who came here to rescue us must be struggling to eradicate the worm. The rescue time will be longer than we estimated."

"There is a warehouse behind the defensive area, which contains a lot of weapons. If there is a battle, we will use weapons as much as possible to attack, saving abilities to deal with emergencies."

In Zhao Libing's calm analysis, everyone's flustered mood gradually subsided. The more in such a crisis situation, people will develop the so-called submissive psychology.

At any rate, Zhao Libing, who was also a sergeant, was naturally used to giving orders. He used the most keen intuition to distribute orders to everyone, and told everyone not to panic, let alone escape from the large army at will. That would only Die faster.

Of course, these words are not for those veterans with supernatural powers at all, but for ordinary people who have never been on the battlefield and have not really fought against mutant insects.

Although the interstellar legislation has clearly stipulated that it is mandatory for every ordinary person to learn certain fighting skills and how to deal with emergencies.

However, no matter how many times ordinary people have experienced simulated emergencies, when they encounter a real crisis, there is a high chance that they will panic enough to forget all the knowledge they have learned.

Because this kind of thing happens not once or twice.

But I see it often.

How many times it was because ordinary people were so panic that they didn't cooperate, and even made trouble, which brought great obstacles to the rescue of soldiers, and even made many soldiers sacrifice.

Secretly there are many soldiers complaining about this.

They risked their lives to save people, only to be dragged to death by the other side.

At this moment, there was a sudden wave of fluctuations in the energy shield of the defense zone.

Everyone's complexion changed.

Their hiding place was discovered.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 67: Great power [two more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 67: Great power [two more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Realizing that there may be a lot of humans hidden here, the mutant insects instantly attacked the energy shield wildly, and their cold eyes were full of excitement.

But regardless of how they attacked, they would only cause subtle fluctuations in the energy shield, and it returned to calm in the blink of an eye.

In the defense zone.

Everyone began to panic more and more, because everyone clearly understood one thing.

No matter how strong the defense area is, it cannot withstand such a fatal attack by mutant insects.

Sooner or later, they will use up the energy of the protective shield, and then the mutant insect army can easily break through the door and come in grandiosely.

"What should we do?" I don't know who said suddenly, his voice with endless trepidation.

In an instant, everyone focused on Zhao Libing.

Zhao Libing, who had been relied on by everyone unknowingly, still maintained his composure, but Ji Wuxiu saw the anxiety in Zhao Libing's eyes.

Obviously, even Zhao Libing was a little helpless against the worm tide.

"All go to the warehouse to take out the weapons." Zhao Libing thought for a few seconds before instructing everyone.

Everyone took action immediately, even ordinary people were equipped with a weapon.

In the restless waiting, the energy of the protective cover gradually decreased, and cracks flashed on the surface, as if it would break and shatter at any time.

The mutant insects still attacked tirelessly, frantically and persistently.

Mutant insects died one after another, but there were still new mutant insects replenished.

Finally, only a clicking sound was heard, and the protective cover finally broke.

An endless stream of bugs swarmed in and began to attack the last barrier wall in the defense zone.

However, the last barrier wall in the defense zone was built by Otis with a huge amount of money. It used the strongest materials and was not easily destroyed.

"Don't panic, the defensive area can still resist for a while." Zhao Libing tightly held the weapon in his hand, and began to sweat on his forehead.

Everyone did not dare to gasp, for fear that their own voice would stimulate the mutant insects outside, which would make them even more crazy.

The fragile person was shrinking in the corner, stubbornly covering his mouth, his eyes widened to almost out of the frame were bloodshot, horrified and frightened.

Every time the mutant worm hits, it will make a huge rumbling sound.

The person's body trembled involuntarily, and his breathing became heavy and rapid.

It seemed that just a little more stimulation would make him completely collapse and go crazy.

This feeling of suffering is really tormenting.

The veterans are okay, after all, they are also people who have experienced several insect infestations, and the degree of inner perseverance is far from that of ordinary people.

Zhao Libing had to calm down the servants, "Everyone keeps quiet, if they rush in, you immediately hide behind us, don't run away alone, understand?"

The servants shook their lips and nodded hard.

Keep this in mind.

No one wants to die here.

The mutant beasts are also very nervous, although they can't see what's outside, but with keen intuition, they realize that things outside are very dangerous.

Ji Wuxiu relayed what Zhao Libing said just now to all mutant beasts, warning them not to be alone, and to follow humans closely.

Although the mutant beasts were unwilling, they still obediently said that they remembered it.

Because they don't want to die here.

Since they have gone through so many tortures and tribulations, they have long since faded away from the original impulse and learned to think carefully.

Ji Wuxiu took a deep breath and immediately said to the system, "How much cuteness do I have now?"

【Ding! Since you bought a very expensive item last time, now you only have 9034 selling cute value. 】

Ji Wuxiu understood that the so-called expensive items were used on Zhao Libing, but he didn't feel any regret, but quickly said: "Help me think about how to improve combat effectiveness. The mutant insects outside are definitely not easy to deal with. "

The system said: [You now have five skills, but only two can attack mutant insects, that is, the wood type ability you exchanged before, and "the sound wave is too strong and will hit the ground", if you cooperate "Running with the wind and freedom is the direction" skill, should be able to have a certain degree of self-protection ability. 】

After hearing this, Ji Wuxiu only felt that these were far from enough.

He must be fully prepared.

The system was silent for a while, and said: [Then increase the remaining cuteness value and upgrade all those skills. 】

"How much does it cost to upgrade those skills?" Ji Wuxiu asked.

The system replied: [Each skill upgrade will be doubled. The sound waves you bought before are too strong and cost 15 selling points. If you want to be promoted to the second level, you need 150 selling points, and the third level is 1500, and so on. 】

Ji Wuxiu immediately calculated it in his heart after listening to it, and finally found sadly that his selling point was not enough to reach the fourth level.

[Therefore, it is recommended that you should invest these cute values in aggressive skills. 】

After hesitating for a while, Ji Wuxiu said, "If this is the case, then upgrade the wood element ability."

He could use the wood power to spawn a large number of plants, trap those mutant insects, and then kill them all one by one.

【Ding! According to your current selling point, you can only upgrade the wood power to level 3. Will it be executed? 】

Ji Wuxiu gritted his teeth, "Go up."

Although I am very reluctant to sell so much cuteness, but compared to these, living is the most important thing.

【Ding! The upgrade is complete. 】

Ji Wuxiu blinked, not feeling that he was different from before.

But at the very least, he does feel a lot of security now.

The servants' nerves at the moment are like stretched strings, which may break at any time.

But everyone still closed their mouths tightly, afraid to make any noise.

As for the mutant beasts that made them feel extremely scared, they have been left behind long ago.

Because the most dangerous existence right now are those terrifying mutant insects.

Ji Wuxiu didn't know whether to rejoice or smile wryly.

But soon, what everyone feared the most happened.

The sturdy gate seemed to be unable to support it, the cracking sound gradually sounded, and the mutant insects became more excited and began to increase their attacks.

Many servants couldn't help screaming, their faces full of fear.

"It... they are coming in, what should we do?"

"Why haven't the army come to save us? We are the marshal's people, shouldn't we give priority to saving us?"

The panic and resentment gradually spread, and some of the servants showed a bad human side.

This makes a lot of people with abilities upset.

Even the marshals should be treated equally. The army should give priority to the rescue, and it should always be the most severely affected area, instead of performing successive rescues based on the status of the people.

"Be quiet for me, don't you want to die faster?" a certain supernaturalist suddenly shouted.

Some servants have also spoken out to comfort others. Although these people are also very scared, they forcibly maintain their composure.

"It's too late. The mutant insects will soon rush in. Ordinary people will immediately find a place to hide, and the superpower will immediately conceal and prepare to attack." Zhao Libing stood up abruptly, assigning everyone's voice at extremely fast speed. task.

But when the voice just fell, before everyone responded...

The mutant insects finally broke the gate and swarmed in. They let out a sharp roar, stared at the people maliciously, and launched a crazy and fierce slaughter.

I have been repeatedly warned not to run away alone, but in the case of extreme panic, the first reaction of the servants was to run away, but they were instantly killed by the mutant insects that bounced over, to death. There was no time to make a call.

The mutant insects immediately ate the humans and looted them in less than a few seconds. Only a few pieces of ground meat were left, which proved that there was a corpse here before.

Such a tragic scene caused many people to scream in horror.

Like a signal, mutant insects in the distance rushed to hear the sound.

The expressions of the abilities changed, and they quickly began to attack the mutant insects with their weapons.

The roar sounded, and laser beams were shot out in an instant, burning a small hole in the hard shell. The sting made it crazier, and it began to rush forward desperately, but was bombarded by another mutant beast with its abilities. He broke his head and fell to the ground completely silent.

"Retreat, give me back." Zhao Libing shouted desperately at everyone as he attacked.

Although a small group of servants held guns in their hands, they didn't make any attacks at all, because their first reaction was to hide behind the superpowers and seek protection.

The panic made them forget that they actually have the ability to harm mutant insects.

They could have used their guns to protect themselves, but they chose to hand over their destiny to others through their cleverness.

Not only did the abilities attack the mutants, but they also needed to protect the servants from being attacked. It took less than a few minutes to start to feel that the avatars lacked skills, which made a few mutant worms sneak attack successfully and killed many abilities.

This made the servants feel more panicked and screamed, and continued to look for the blessing of other abilities.

Upon seeing this, Zhao Libing immediately yelled: "Don't just hide, hurry up and kill mutant insects with a gun!"

However, the group of servants remained indifferent, just hiding themselves behind the superpowers, and once they encountered any mutant insects, they would immediately retreat, leaving the danger to those superpowers.

At this moment, the mutant beasts are sitting there blankly, at a loss.

I don't know why, those mutant insects are obviously very dangerous, but they are not interested in the mutant beasts, they just attack and slaughter humans.

Those soldiers who originally wanted to protect mutant beasts: "..."

Everyone was puzzled by this scene, but they couldn't distract themselves to think about it.

Because their first thing now is to do their best to kill these mutant insects.

That's why it happened that humans were fighting desperately over there, while mutant beasts were sitting here blankly.

Silver Wolf stared at Zhao Libing who was in danger, his first reaction was to rush to help, but Zhao Libing found out in time and roared: "Don't come here, do you want to die?"

He wasn't sure if the silver wolf coming over would attract the attack of mutant insects.

So he would rather let Silver Wolf stay there instead of moving.

Although Silver Wolf didn't understand what Zhao Libing said, he could understand some simpler words through the interaction these days.

The silver wolf scratched the ground anxiously, and kept roaring.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu didn't speak.

The military doctor originally stayed with the little civet cat, but when he realized that mutant insects would only attack humans, not mutant beasts, he did not hesitate to put the little civet cat in the herd, with an unprecedented dignified tone, "Good. Stay here, understand?"

He believed that the smart little civet cat would understand what he meant.

The little civet cat stared at the military doctor closely, and actually sat down obediently, staring at the military doctor and rushed into the crowd without blinking, getting further and further away from him.

And the other abilities are also aware of this, and they all stay away from the herd, and try not to let this battle affect them as much as possible.

At the same time, I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, nothing will happen to them.

Ji Wuxiu could not help but be shocked when he saw this scene in full view.

Why did the soldiers who had been with the mutant beasts for less than a month made such a choice?

The clever mutant beasts had obviously guessed something too. They surrounded Ji Wuxiu one after another, and began to scream, wanting to find the answer from Ji Wuxiu.

They are really very curious.

A pair of beast pupils are full of incomprehension and confusion about human beings.

They hated human beings from the very beginning.

But since coming here, they have cleverly learned to hide their claws and pretend to be harmless creatures.

So these humans seem to start to like to get along with them more and more.

It will not only give them delicious food, but also help them slick their hair.

Soon... the love of these humans made the mutant beasts more and more confused.

They also sometimes notice that they seem to have changed.

What I look forward to most every day is not a game of playing in the water and catching hares.

Their eyes gradually became accustomed to staring in the same direction, waiting persistently and stubbornly for the arrival of human beings. The laughter of human beings made them jump for joy, and they couldn't help but roll and scream.

This is their happiest time.

But now, those humans are under attack.

They saw that humans chose to stay away from the herd in order to protect themselves.

But the more so, the deeper the doubts in my heart,

why?

Why would humans protect themselves.

Ji Wuxiu was stunned for a few seconds before hesitatingly gave the answer.

——Perhaps, they don't want to hurt you.

Hearing this answer, the mutant beasts were even more puzzled.

But why?

The little civet cat, who was still a cub, suddenly meowed.

——Because they like us, they don't want us to have trouble.

It stared at the military doctor closely, watching him fight the monsters hard, with more and more wounds on his body, but it never came to his side once.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being stunned for a few seconds when he heard the words of the little civet cat.

The other mutant beasts yelled and asked Ji Wuxiu to translate the words of the little civet cat.

Ji Wuxiu relayed it again, and soon, all mutant beasts suddenly became complicated.

They actually knew this answer a long time ago.

But precisely because of disbelief, I have been deliberately pretending not to know.

Obviously humans hate mutant beasts most.

At this moment, a mutant insect suddenly attacked the servant. In an instant, the servant instinctively pushed the military doctor on the side out. His hideous face was full of desire to survive, and he absolutely couldn't die here!

This scene happened too fast, and other ability players could not stop it at all.

It was as if the world stood still for an instant, but a petite figure suddenly rushed out. Its speed was so fast that it came to the military doctor in the blink of an eye.

It stretched out its sharp claws, blindly blinded the mutant insect, and jumped to the front of the military doctor. It was obviously very scared, but it made a completely protective gesture, and shouted at the mutant insect as much as possible: "Meow! "

The military doctor who thought he was bound to die was stunned on the spot. The shock at that moment made him lose all his speech ability. He stared at the clearly small and fragile figure, and his eyes couldn't help but moist.

What a silly civet cat.

The mutant insect that had been caught blind roared and quickly attacked the little civet cat.

It wants to kill this little thing.

The strength of the little civet cat is too weak, and can only barely rely on flexible support.

The military doctor suppressed the mixed emotions, quickly repelled the mutant insects in front of him, and then picked up the little civet cat and held it tightly in his arms.

His first reaction was to reprimand the little civet cat.

But looking at the little civet cat with fear but pretending to be strong eyes, he couldn't say anything in an instant.

He... how could he be willing to scold this mutant beast that desperately protected himself.

I even just want to hold it tightly in my arms.

Tell it.

thank you.

Willing to protect me desperately.

Actually... I am willing too.

Seeing that the military doctor failed to die, the servant began to panic. He instinctively wanted to seek the blessing of other abilities, but was horrified to find that those abilities had chosen to ignore it.

They don't even protect themselves.

"Why don't you protect me?!" The servant yelled, but there was strong fear in the seemingly questioning tone.

Several people with supernatural powers coldly glanced at the servant, ignored him, and continued to attack the mutant beast with their heads buried.

At this moment, the servant finally regretted it. He desperately avoided the mutant insect's attack and kept crying: "I didn't push him on purpose, I was too scared at the time."

But no one believed his words.

I don't want to get close to this person, for fear that I will be killed.

The military doctor stared at the servant coldly, "When you want to kill me, you should think of all this."

When the servant wanted to say something, a mutant worm suddenly appeared, clamped his body with huge barbed tongs, and shook it vigorously.

"Ah—" He screamed in pain, trying to struggle desperately, but threw off the cut off half of his body. He fell heavily to the ground, as if he realized what he looked back, and finally collapsed and cried. .

"My legs, my legs are gone--"

He crawled forward desperately, wanting to seek the help of the supernatural being, crying bitterly: "Help me, help me, I don't want to die."

However, no one chose to stretch out his hand, but ignored it indifferently.

This kind of person is simply not a pity to die.

Realizing that no one would help him, he finally laughed like giving up. He looked at everyone spitefully and cursed: "You will all die here like me, you will all die here, ha Haha—"

The mutant insect suddenly pierced his head with a sharp thorn, and the laughter suddenly stopped, leaving only the wide-open eyes full of unwillingness and hatred.

It's like saying, how can you not save me...

The servant's death did not cause much disturbance.

Because everyone is busy fighting, even most of the servants are desperately attacking mutant insects with their weapons, saving the mutants abilities.

And here.

Zhao Libing approached the military doctor and said to him: "Hurry up and take the little civet cat out, don't let it come."

The military doctor nodded hurriedly, rushed out, threw the little civet cat into the herd, and warned again: "Don't come here, you know, otherwise I will really get angry."

The military doctor's expression was unprecedentedly serious, and it was the first time to reprimand the little civet cat in this tone.

The little civet cat stared at the military doctor blankly, a trace of injury flashed through his eyes.

The military doctor was caught by this look. He wanted to squat down to coax it, but in the end he still cruelly gritted his teeth and turned away and returned to the crowd to continue fighting.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu quickly comforted the little civet cat. He wanted to explain something for the military doctor, but saw the little civet shook his head and meowed.

——I understand that he doesn't want to hurt me, I'm just sad that I can't protect him.

The little civet cat quietly looked at the military doctor, her eyes getting sadder.

It doesn't want to make military doctors angry because of disobedience.

But I don't want the military doctor to die here.

Ji Wuxiu sighed and whined at the little civet cat.

——Don’t cry with a cat face, your humans won’t die.

The little civet raised her head quickly, "Meow?"

Ji Wuxiu said that he would help those humans.

When the other mutant beasts heard this, they showed unbelievable expressions.

It seems to be saying: Just rely on you?

Ji Wuxiu sneered three times, moved his seemingly clumsy body, and quickly rushed out.

Although he wanted to make a few mighty roars, he thought of the panda's immature and coquettish voice, so he shut up and rushed in, raising the bear's paw and slamming it towards the mutant insect.

The mutant worm didn't take it seriously, but he didn't expect that its extremely hard shell would shatter in an instant, and it roared in pain under the severe pain.

Looking at Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened, he was extremely angry.

How could this mutant be more ferocious than my name?

Damn it.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today
Rebirth Space Pretty Girl (34.1k views today)
A Blessed Daughter (27.4k views today)
The Eldest Sister Has Space (23k views today)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 68: Stupid cute [first more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 68: Stupid cute [first more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Immediately afterwards, Ji Wuxiu patted the bear's paw fiercely again, and the mutant bug didn't believe that this little thing could break its hard shell.

However, in the next second, the hard shell crashed under the mutant insect's contemptuous eyes, and the broken shell collapsed in it, looking terrible.

The mutant insect that never feared death screamed, and the eyes were full of terror.

It can't figure out what this creature is, and why it has such a terrifying combat effectiveness.

But soon, it never had the opportunity to continue thinking.

Because the creature took the opportunity to smash its head with a punch, its worm legs couldn't help but twitch a few times, completely dead.

From the beginning of the battle to killing the mutant insects, the entire process only took twenty seconds.

What is this concept?

Everyone wants to kill mutant insects, at least it takes nearly two minutes, during which other mutant insects cannot be blocked.

But a seemingly clumsy and harmless creature, so easily hammered a mutant insect to death?

At this moment, other mutant beasts also rushed over and began to help humans resist the insect tide. Although their strength is not high, they can perfectly kill the mutant insects through cooperation.

The pressure hanging above the human head was reduced by more than half in an instant.

For those security guards in the animal garden, the addition of mutant beasts did relieve humans a lot of pressure, but everyone did not have the slightest joy on their faces, on the contrary only full of worries and annoyance.

Those cute mutant beasts shouldn't have been involved in it.

They just need to stay there quietly and nothing will happen.

Because from beginning to end, the target of those bugs is only humans.

But now, those mutant beasts took the initiative to jump into the dangerous vortex, and the mutant insects launched an attack on them...

But the others couldn't help but couldn't help it, because after the mutant beasts joined, their chances of survival would definitely increase a lot.

The grateful people were glad that they didn't conflict with these mutant beasts.

Since the mutant beasts took the initiative to help them, they will also put aside their prejudice against the mutant beasts and begin to assist the mutant beasts to kill the enemy together.

Among them, the mutant beast, which looked the most harmless and weakest, had a terrifying combat effectiveness.

If this mutant beast is put together with the immature little civet cat, everyone will not hesitate to think that the little civet cat is the most dangerous existence.

But now, the facts are the other way around.

The mutant snake quickly wound the pliers of the mutant beast, tightening the muscles, and making the mutant insect struggle in vain no matter how much it struggles.

At this moment, the security guard of the animal park immediately condensed a wind blade, which severely shattered the mutant insect's head, and instantly lost its breath.

The mutant snake just loosened its body and climbed down. The scales on its body were injured during the winding process just now, revealing white tender flesh with some blood stains.

The security watched was immediately distressed.

He bent down, stared at the mutant snake's cold eyes, and touched its equally cold head, "I'm sorry, I was wronged."

Everyone thinks snakes are cold-blooded animals, but in his eyes, this python is simpler than anyone else.

Its seemingly cold eyes are actually full of extremely hot hearts.

The mutant snake quickly swam to the security guard, wrapped the man's wrist with the tip of its tail, and shook it lightly.

Ji Wuxiu who just caught a glimpse of this scene: "..."

Why suddenly there is a feeling of a son acting like a baby at his father?

This must be an illusion.

The mutant snake felt the human body temperature, as if even his cold heart began to beat.

It raised its head, guessing what the human expression is at this moment.

Because there are always only colors in its world.

It cannot see the blue sky or the sea, nor can it see the human face.

But it remembered this human heart.

It beats hot and powerfully.

****************

The war is still going on.

Mutant beasts are not good at controlling abilities, because they prefer to be simple and direct, using their power to directly fight with mutant insects.

Full of the roughness and barbarism of primitive beasts.

However, human beings who are good at controlling supernatural powers are constantly walking around, attacking mutant insects like stitches.

The mutant beast relied on its strong defensive ability to carry the attack on humans abruptly, and finally jointly killed the mutant insects perfectly.

Throughout the process, the cooperation between humans and mutant beasts was seamless.

Except for a few people who are always making troubles, there are ordinary people and people with supernatural powers. They quietly approach the mutant beasts, wanting to preserve their strength and let those mutant beasts resist danger for them.

But it's a pity that the security guards in the animal park are not suffocating people.

They would rather let themselves be injured than let the mutant beasts get involved.

Not to mention that these people made it clear that the mutant beast was used as cannon fodder, which was even more intolerable for the security guards, and cursed in no way: "You guys get away from me! Don't force me to kill you.".

These words did not give any face, and they ripped off the last fig leaf between each other, making these people want to get into the cracks in the ground.

"Why do you let me go and I have to go?" the servant retorted.

They didn't believe that these people dared to kill themselves.

Although the security guards have been retired for a long time, they are really old fritters. No matter how afraid of the threat of these people, they attacked these people on the spot.

Dismissing them recklessly was like wishing to kill them. These people suddenly became flustered, never daring to be a hero anymore, and hurriedly begged for mercy: "We knew we were wrong, and we won't dare anymore."

After that, they immediately moved away from the mutant beast, for fear of being attacked again.

The rest of the people felt a little uncomfortable about this, not because they felt that the security guards were uncomfortable with humans.

It's that these people know that it is very critical at this time, but they are still playing tricks.

Therefore, when mutant insects attack them, no one will come to help.

The mutant insects sensed this, quickly surrounded them, and launched a fierce attack on them.

They yelled desperately, begging for someone to help them, but when they saw those people avoiding them far away, they showed extreme distrust in their eyes...

These talents suddenly realized that their behavior just now was undoubtedly digging their own graves.

They will eventually pay for their selfishness.

The screams sounded again, and they were unwilling to do so, but they still fell down, completely losing their breath.

Just before dying, there was infinite regret in their hearts.

Why should they choose to retain their strength so that they can escape when everyone is fighting desperately.

This idea is simply too stupid.

Without those who deliberately made trouble, the rest of the people worked together, and everyone fought unreservedly, almost desperately.

Everyone does not want to die.

However, something more terrible appeared.

The battle here attracted more mutant insects, almost densely packed from a distance.

Everyone's faces were pale, and their eyes were stained with despair.

Not only because of the problem of the swarm, but also because the leader is the third-order mutant.

"That's a third-order mutant, we can't fight it at all!" I don't know who suddenly panicked.

Everyone was silent for a while, but secretly wondered why the army hadn't arrived yet.

In fact, they will never wait.

Because the army sent has been killed by the fifth-order mutant worms lurking nearby.

Ji Wuxiu stared at the third-order mutant insects, and deeply felt the Creator's unfairness to them.

It was the first time he saw something ugly so unique.

The third-order mutant worm is larger than other mutant worms, especially its back bulging like blisters, trembling when walking, and it looks even more disgusting.

Ji Wuxiu forcibly suppressed the feeling of being disgusted, and instantly summoned a plant. The green rhizome was as thick as a water cup, with many green leaves hanging on it, swaying in the wind.

Subsequently, the plant quickly entangled the fourth-order mutant insect, but it responded in time to avoid and tear it apart.

Ji Wuxiu's face became serious.

Although the fighting power of this mutant could not be judged in the first trial, it obviously should not be underestimated.

He slowly moved his body and decided to fight one-on-one with this third-order mutant.

Zhao Libing and the military doctor were desperate and almost wanted to give up.

But looking at the laziest, most greedy and harmless of all mutant beasts, the also weakest mutant beast is so stupid to attack the mutant...

The shock and helplessness that came out at that moment dispelled the fear in their hearts.

Even the weakest mutant beast hasn't given up yet, and is not afraid.

Then they are afraid of a fart.

In fact, they knew nothing about the true power of that mutant beast.

Zhao Libing patted the mutant beast who was about to go forward, "You stay here obediently, I'll fight it."

The mutant beast paused, silently raised its head, revealing a stupid and harmless face.

Zhao Libing smiled and rushed out immediately.

Then in less than a second, he was hit by the third-order mutant insect again.

Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened, speechless.

But he quickly gave birth to a plant, which wrapped Zhao Libing who was about to land, and finally placed it gently on the ground.

No one thought how slapped Zhao Libing's behavior just now was, they just felt extremely desperate.

Even Zhao Libing, who was the strongest and most adept in fighting skills, could not hold on for a second under the hands of the third-order mutant insects.

Not to mention them?

As for the mutant beasts...

The strength is obviously not enough.

The Silver Wolf roared, it stared at the mutant worm fiercely, and quickly rushed to kill it.

"Don't go..." Zhao Libing, who was seriously injured and vomiting blood, quickly grabbed the Silver Wolf, his eyes full of pleading.

It doesn't matter if he is injured.

But even if he died, he would never allow Silver Wolf to be in any danger because of himself.

The Silver Wolf whimpered a few times, very anxious.

Despair permeated.

Everyone really realized that this time I'm afraid they will really die here.

The third-order mutant worm made a roar of excitement, and it seemed to love such a desperate expression of human beings.

Make it feel extremely pleasant.

It roared softly and ordered all mutant insects to retreat.

Because it has to tear these humans to pieces by itself, and then eat them one bite at a time.

But at this moment...

A billowing figure came out.

The wind was blowing slowly.

It raised its head, revealing a stupid and cute face full of determination.

It threw a small stone at the mutant worm without fear, and yelled provocatively.

A group of desperate people: "..."

It's over, they are really going to die this time.

The mutant insect seemed to be irritated and roared...

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 69: Turn the tide [two more in one]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 69: Turn the tide [two more in one]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Throughout the ages, I have never seen anyone daring to provoke mutant insects.

What Ji Wuxiu did was the first time.

The roar of the third-order mutant insect was full of anger, and it rushed over frantically, preparing to tear this nasty little thing to pieces.

Ji Wuxiu was not afraid, in fact, he was not a small size under the background of the third-order mutant.

Appears weak, pitiful, and helpless.

All the people who watched were suddenly worried.

It's over...

It will be torn apart by mutant bugs.

Zhao Libing's first reaction was to get up, trying to protect the mutant beast before he died.

Because he clearly understood that everyone had no hope of surviving.

But mutant beasts are different.

If it hadn't been for the mutant beast to provocation, how could the third-order mutant be staring at it.

As long as he pulls the hatred value of mutant beasts over, there may still be a chance to save the lives of all mutant beasts.

This was the only thing he could be a mutant worm before he died.

These thoughts were fleeting, Zhao Libing stood up in one breath and yelled at the mutant bug, his red eyes were full of hatred, "Come here, you bug, don't you want to eat humans the most?"

The third-order mutant worm stopped quickly, staring at Zhao Libing with a pair of ghastly and bitter eyes. It couldn't believe that this humble human dared to provoke itself.

Zhao Libing's behavior shocked and panicked everyone.

Everyone could see what his purpose was.

The third-order mutant insect came slowly.

Some people's faces were pale, and their bodies were almost shaky.

They are going to die soon.

And the figure of the army is still gone, as if... it was wiped out by mutant insects on the road.

No one dared to think about this before, for fear of ruining the last hope.

But now... they already understand.

The army will never come.

Confirming that the hope of survival is zero, the security guards of the animal park stood up one after another and decided to help Zhao Libing resist the third-order mutant insects together.

Although they know they can't beat them, they also want to do something before they die.

For example...protect those mutant beasts.

Ji Wuxiu was greatly moved, so he picked up the rubble from the ground again, and smashed the mutant insect attracted by the human hatred, making a provocative sound.

Everyone: "..."

The third-order mutant insect turned his head, staring at the non-threatening creature, and suddenly roared.

This time it was really angry.

These things provoked it again and again, as if playing it like a bug, unforgivable.

It will turn this place into a sea of purgatory and burn them to death.

The hatred value that Zhao Libing and the others had finally pulled over, was just like that by the harmless mutant beast.

They almost vomited blood with anger.

How could there be such an unclear mutant beast.

It's really a long face that looks very scary.

The angry Zhao Libing couldn't help coughing a few times, and some pieces of meat were mixed in the blood that he vomited.

Obviously his internal organs broke in the previous battle.

The third-order mutant worm rushed towards Ji Wuxiu, it raised its huge worm tongs high, and its eyes were full of resentment...

At this moment.

Everyone started desperately attacking the third-order mutant insects.

The colorful abilities hit the blisters on the back of the third-order mutant insects, and the transparent and bright blisters swayed for a while, seemingly weak but not easily broken, but like jelly, swaying back and forth, returning to calm again.

A trace of mockery flashed through the eyes of the third-order mutant worm, these human beings are too weak, so that it can't afford the slightest hope of serious fighting.

Ji Wuxiu took this opportunity to summon the vines entangled the worm tongs of the mutant insect. It struggled violently, trying to tear the vines that bound him to pieces.

Ji Wuxiu seized this opportunity and rushed over and punched the mutant insect with the same third-order force. The sharp claws slashed across the insect shell, making a toothache.

Deep scratches appeared on the original solid shell instantly, and the internal muscle tissue could be seen from it.

The mutant screamed in pain, and it backed away suddenly, its eyes were full of weirdness and fear of danger.

This scene also stunned Zhao Libing and others.

"Am I dreaming?"

The weakest mutant beast, originally... Was it so awesome?

No wonder it is not afraid of mutant insects, because it has the capital and the confidence to dare to shout.

Wherever they are, they are all determined to die.

The mutant beasts who were ordered by humans to be unable to pass widened their eyes. You look at me, and I look at you, and they are also incredible.

How could it be so powerful.

Ji Wuxiu hurriedly continued to attack the mutant insects. The bear paw kept making fragmentation marks on the mutant insects. The mutant insects desperately tried to catch Ji Wuxiu, but suffered from a huge body and slow movements. I can't catch it anyhow.

Finally, the angry third-order mutant worms roared to the sky and ordered all mutant worms to attack humans.

Ji Wuxiu realized this, and quickly accelerated with the skill "Running with the wind, freedom is the direction", then jumped to the top of the mutant insect's head, punched hard, the mutant insect's command suddenly stopped, and it shook desperately. He raised his head, trying to shake off the creature on it.

Ji Wuxiu immediately grabbed the insect shell with his paws, letting the mutant worm shake his hands no matter what.

Because the order was interrupted, the group of worms still stayed in place without any response. They were shaking the worm's limbs anxiously, but due to the previous order of the third-order mutant, they did not dare to attack at will.

Upon seeing the third-order mutant insect, it roared again in anger.

Ji Wuxiu immediately punched again.

Kill you snarling monster.

Zhao Libing and the others were in awe, staring at Ji Wuxiu's heroic posture as if looking at a big brother, unable to return to their senses for a long time.

The military doctor was worried and said: "Let's go and help it."

Zhao Libing shook his head and said: "We are too far apart in strength from the third-order mutant insects, and we won't have any effect in the past. It's better to attack those insects now, maybe we still have hope to survive."

The people who had been desperate heard this as if a fire of hope was ignited.

"Whether it works or not, always try."

It doesn't matter if they fail, because they have nowhere to go.

The air seemed to be filled with tragic and majesty, the supernatural beings began to condense supernatural powers, while ordinary people dodge and use weapons to conduct long-range attacks to cover the mutant.

The war started again.

The human beings marched forward bravely and attacked frantically. The mutant bugs that were on standby quickly launched a counterattack after a few deaths.

Ji Wuxiu looked anxious, and immediately increased his fist again. The third-order mutant worm twisted under the severe pain and tried to sweep the creature off his head with its tongs.

Ji Wuxiu forcibly resisted the impact of the insect tongs, and continued to smash desperately. The defense of this third-order mutant insect was indeed very strong, but it could not stand the creatures of the same level desperately smashing it. Soon the worm shell shattered and Ji Wuxiu's eyes lit up. , Immediately summoned the plants to go in, and began to stir frantically inside the mutant insect's head.

The third-order mutant screamed sorrowfully, and the strength of the struggle was more intense than before, and it directly threw Ji Wuxiu out.

But the mutant worm kept screaming, but its breathing gradually became weak, and finally lay on the ground again, no longer breathing.

The death of the third-order mutant worm instantly made the tide of worms panic. The originally orderly queue began to resemble headless flies, and the combat effectiveness was drastically reduced by 30%. Zhao Libing and the others were attacking desperately as if they had grabbed a life-saving straw.

When Ji Wuxiu was thrown out, he immediately summoned a plant to catch himself. This avoided the end of the fall. He glanced at the third-order mutant insect, and then punched again, lest the insects were there. Fraudulent death.

The mutant worm that should have died suddenly shook its legs.

Although Ji Wuxiu was prepared, he was still taken aback, and instinctively punched the mutant insect again.

As a result, mutant insects can't die anymore.

And here, the humans are fighting with the mutant insects, and the mutant beasts don't know when they rushed over and began to help the humans to kill the mutant insects together.

Ji Wuxiu also began to help.

The number of mutant insects is getting less and less, and finally, with the concerted efforts of everyone, they are finally wiped out.

No one is left.

The ground was full of corpses, and the blood almost stained the grass red, filled with a sickening smell of blood.

But no one was vomiting, they looked at all this in a daze, and they still hadn't alleviated.

Actually... really survived?

I don't know who realized this and knelt on the ground instantly and wept bitterly.

Everyone was injured, but fortunately most of them survived.

The mutant beasts were also injured, but for mutant beasts with powerful recovery capabilities, it was simply not worth mentioning.

As for myself...

Ji Wuxiu looked down at himself, and finally saw the small wound in an inconspicuous place. He was suddenly sighed, and he became more aware of how bad the body was given by the system.

The system seems to be very speechless: [Don't look at that mutant bug is of the same level as you, but the body's defensive ability, the host you are much stronger than that bug. 】

Ji Wuxiu quickly praised a few words, satisfying the vanity of the system.

Here, mankind gradually calmed down. Zhao Libing came to Ji Wuxiu with a complicated expression. He squirmed his lips after a while, "Thank you."

Although he knew that this mutant beast might not understand his own words, he still wanted to express his inner gratitude.

If it hadn't been for this mutant insect to turn the tide, everyone would have died here long ago.

The military doctor walked over with the little civet cat, rubbed the head of Wuxiu next season, and praised: "Awesome."

The little civet cat stared at Ji Wuxiu swiftly, his eyes full of jealousy. It immediately grabbed the hand of the military doctor, and kept meowing, wanting to bring the doctor's attention back.

It must not let someone shovel **** for others.

Ji Wuxiu twitched the corners of his mouth, suddenly feeling helpless.

But he doesn't care about anything with a little civet cat who is not yet an adult.

Zhao Libing asked everyone to gather and began to discuss what to do next.

"We have to wait for the army to come and save us." said one of the supernaturalists.

Another person retorted with emotion: "The army will not come.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"The army that came to save us must have been annihilated long ago, otherwise they should have arrived long ago."

"How about... let the butler ask the marshal?" someone whispered, tentatively.

The butler immediately refused: "I won't ask."

"But... if we don't ask, we will definitely die here." I don't know who murmured.

The butler was silent.

But as a marshal, who should treat everyone equally, how can he use his position to open the door to them?

Even things that matter to life will not work.

Because there are more people who are in danger.

They need the rescue of the soldiers even more.

However, at this moment, there seemed to be sounds of fighting outside, and the sound of uniform footsteps gradually came, with unstoppable vigor.

Everyone was taken aback, and their faces appeared unbelievable.

Could it be that the army is here?

Everyone ran forward desperately until they saw the army encircling the mutant insects in the distance, and finally they couldn't help but shed tears.

"Great, we are all saved."

Everyone cried bitterly, glad that they could survive.

But Ji Wuxiu smiled and greeted all mutant beasts to return to the animal garden immediately. Anyway, as long as they don't attack the mutant, nothing will happen.

Several mutant beasts looked at Ji Wuxiu strangely, not understanding why he wanted everyone to return to the animal garden.

Ji Wuxiu sighed without explanation.

In this world, not all humans are willing to accept mutant beasts.

Ji Wuxiu wasn't sure whether those troops would attack mutant beasts.

Just like those mutant insects, they died before they even wailed.

But since Ji Wuxiu demonstrated his powerful combat effectiveness, these mutant beasts began to subconsciously choose to obey. Seeing Ji Wuxiu's solemn expression, they all screamed and agreed.

Ji Wuxiu nodded silently, letting everyone enter the animal garden as soon as possible.

As for those people, they will naturally be protected by the army.

However, before Ji Wuxiu took a few steps forward, a figure quickly approached and suddenly picked up Ji Wuxiu. The whole process was so fast that Ji Wuxiu could not see who it was, so he slapped it over.

But in the next second, his bear paw was firmly grasped, with unquestionable strength.

Ji Wuxiu just raised his head, and his vigilant and angry expression immediately became stagnant after seeing who it was.

How... how could it be Otis?

Ji Wuxiu looked dazed, and the bear's paw, which was still struggling, immediately relieved his strength.

Otis said with a sullen face, "Dare you hit me when you meet?"

Ji Wuxiu suddenly looked guilty and looked around.

Otis looked at the little pet up and down, and he was relieved to see that it was still okay.

The gloomy expression faded away, and he rubbed the little pet's head with a little helplessness, and said, "Fortunately, you are fine."

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes secretly.

Even if everyone has problems, nothing will happen to themselves.

Zhao Libing, who came over, heard this and immediately smiled and said, "Even if we have problems, it won't have any problems."

Ji Wuxiu nodded wildly in his heart to agree.

Otis hugged the heavy little pet and said in surprise: "What's the matter?"

Zhao Libing pointed to it, and when he talked about the previous incident, he looked scared and said: "Before we hid in the defensive area, waiting for the army to rescue, but we did not expect a Tier 3 mutant to attack us."

Third order?

Otis suddenly asked questions, "Who killed the third-order mutant?"

Zhao Libing hinted a few times with his eyes, and said: "It showed great power at the time and directly killed the third-order mutant insect."

Otis: "..."

Perhaps Otis's expression was too unbelievable, Zhao Libing said: "It's true, everyone saw it at the time."

Otis frowned deeper, but he still remembered that the little pet didn't even have Tier 1, so how could it kill Tier 3 mutant insects?

The gap between levels has always been a gap that cannot be crossed.

This is not something that strong ability can make up for.

But Otis did not say too much about this matter, but said: "Wait, you will go to the protection zone with the army immediately."

Zhao Libing nodded, expressing his understanding.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu struggled immediately, Otis frowned and put the little pet down, but who thought that the little pet turned around mercilessly, seemingly wanting to take all the mutant beasts back to the animal garden to stay.

With a black face, Otis took the little pet back and hugged it in his arms, rubbing its belly viciously, "Who let you go."

The little pet replied with a stupid and harmless expression.

It's so innocent.

Zhao Libing seemed to think of something, and said, "Marshal, do you know that mutant insects will not actively attack mutant beasts?"

Otis frowned and said, "What's the matter?"

Zhao Libing immediately explained the previous things clearly, saying: "This is the whole thing."

Otis raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes half-squinted and said, "It's interesting."

But in this way, as long as his little pet doesn't attack the mutant worms, nothing will happen.

Realizing this, he couldn't find out and breathed a sigh of relief.

The army was still surrounding the mutant insects at this moment, and no one noticed the mutant beasts here. Ji Wuxiu couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, struggling again, and beckoning Otis to put himself down.

Otis looked at the little pet with a gloomy expression.

Ji Wuxiu returned with extremely provocative eyes, obviously not afraid of the marshal who had changed the empire's fascination at all.

Zhao Libing instantly admired this mutant insect.

Not only does it look special, it looks like it's going to die.

However, he dared to provoke the third-order mutant insects.

Dare to provoke the marshal.

Maybe in the future... it dared to stabbed even the sky.

The injured in the manor rested in place, and let the military doctors perform simple bandaging treatment. After the meeting, everyone had to follow the army to the protection zone. Everyone secretly prayed that the next journey would be smooth and there should be no accidents.

Ten minutes later, all mutant bugs were killed.

Otis ordered everyone to board the fighters immediately, and as for the mutant beasts, naturally they would also be taken away.

But unexpectedly, the mutant beasts didn't seem to want to leave here.

Otis lowered his face and ordered the little pet to go up.

Although knowing that as long as the little pet does not actively provoke the mutant, then it will be fine.

But... he was still not at ease.

He has to see the little pet all the time to be at ease.

No one knows that the army who came here to rescue has been wiped out by mutant insects. Otis used his private power to mobilize a group of troops to come here specially, just to take Ji Wuxiu away.

Ji Wuxiu looked at Otis, his heart filled with helplessness.

If he can, of course he wants to go.

but……

Just thinking about it, human beings are in a panic because of the influx of insects. If Otis brings a group of mutant beasts over, what if an accident happens?

He didn't worry about those human beings, he only worried that human beings would do terrible things to mutant beasts under madness.

At this moment, there was a terrible roar in the distance, with the pressure of destroying the world.

Everyone's complexion changed, and those with weaker mental powers immediately couldn't resist the terrifying roar, and screamed while holding their heads.

Otis looked up sharply, realizing something.

Zhao Libing felt tight and said, "Yuan...Marshal."

Otis waved his hand to Zhao Libing and ordered everyone: "Everyone is ready to attack immediately."

Just as Zhao Libing wanted to say something, Otis's expression changed, "It's too late."

After all, he rushed out quickly, leaving only one sentence in the air.

"Zhao Libing, show me a good view of it."

It is self-evident who it refers to.

Ji Wuxiu's eyes widened and he looked straight at somewhere in the distance. Although he couldn't see what was behind the building, he intuitively felt a little uneasy, like the wormhole brought him before. a feeling of.

Zhao Libing must be allowed to hide.

He quietly tugged Zhao Libing's trouser legs.

Zhao Libing lowered his head, thinking that Ji Wuxiu was afraid, so he immediately calmed down: "Hey, it's okay."

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes secretly, no longer pretending to be stupid, but pushed him, pointed at the manor and let out a quick cry.

Zhao Libing was stunned, because he saw the mutant beast express such a clear meaning for the first time.

Seeing that Zhao Libing didn't move, Ji Wuxiu directly put his head on Zhao Libing's legs and pushed him into the manor, then turned his head and screamed at the military doctor.

As if saying: "Come here quickly."

The military doctor pointed at himself with a hesitation on his face.

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes and nodded.

Military doctor: "!!!"

At this moment, the building suddenly collapsed. The loud rumbling sound made everyone feel uncomfortable, but everyone was too busy to take care of it, because the collapse of the building caused the ground to crack, exposing a huge gully.

Upon seeing this, Ji Wuxiu immediately summoned the plants and firmly anchored everyone. That alone consumed a lot of his energy.

But fortunately, no one fell.

People on the military side showed surprised expressions.

Because they couldn't believe that the mutant beast would actually help humans.

Suddenly, Ji Wuxiu suddenly turned his head as if he felt something.

A huge figure appeared above the collapsed building, and the extremely terrifying giant eyes kept looking around, revealing a lot of malice and killing.

Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being surprised.

There are actually monsters that are even uglier than the third-order mutant worms in this world.

But except for Ji Wuxiu.

Everyone seemed to be frightened, and they couldn't even think of resistance at all.

"That...that's the fifth-order mutant..." Zhao Libing said with a hoarse voice shaking his hands.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Do you like this site? Donate here:

New Novels
Wasteland Commander (4 months ago)
The Strong Beauty is a Goddess in Showbiz (4 months ago)
Naruto’s Strongest Force (4 months ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 70: Fried chicken fierce and cute [first more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 70: Fried chicken fierce and cute [first more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Most of the high-order mutants that appear in the wormhole are third and fourth-order.

As for the fifth stage... it rarely appears.

The last time the fifth-order mutant insects appeared, it was still decades ago.

At that time, it controlled an army of mutant insects and slaughtered people in nearly a city.

But within a few hours, the city turned into a **** in an instant.

Mankind paid a great price and time before finally beheading the fifth-order mutant insects and solving this extremely terrifying crisis.

But now, the fifth-order mutant has appeared again.

This is the reason why everyone is desperate, and they don't even have the least thought to resist.

The fifth-order mutant worm slowly wriggled, it looked like a meat ball, but there were six worm limbs growing on its back, with many barbs, twisted and hideous.

It was as if the faded meat **** were crowded together, revealing extremely ugly faces, and the huge eyes kept turning, as if they would fall down at any time.

Ji Wuxiu was disgusted again.

The fifth-order mutant bug did not launch an attack on Zhao Libing and others.

It was walking restlessly, as if looking for something, with deep fear in its spiteful eyes.

Ji Wuxiu doesn't know why.

But when he noticed the scars on the limbs of the fifth-order mutant bug, he vaguely realized something.

The collapse of the building just now was probably caused by the battle between the fifth-order mutant and Otis.

As soon as the mutant insect turned around, Otis, who was hiding in the dark, suddenly appeared, condensing an extremely terrifying energy group and attacked the past.

The mutant worm bounced away instinctively, and Otis seemed to have foreseen this scene in advance, a mocking smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, and the energy group that had been condensed was thrown out.

This time, the mutant worm had no time to escape, and instinctively raised the worm's limbs to resist, an explosion sounded, and one of the worm's limbs was instantly blown up, splashing green blood from it.

The fifth-level mutant screamed, and it realized that it had been deceived by humans.

The anger made it more and more spiteful. It stared at the human closest to it and bounced quickly. Otis frowned and rushed forward, shouting, "Quickly hide."

While speaking, Otis once again condensed the ability and threw it out, the purpose is to be able to prevent the attack of the mutant insect.

But after all, it was too late.

The man ran forward desperately under Otis's reminder, but was still caught up by the mutant insect. Its huge eyes were full of bloodthirsty hopes and undisguised killing intent.

The people around began to attack the mutant insects, but what was shocking was that no one could leave any traces on it.

Not to mention hurting it.

The man seemed to realize that he was going to die, with a desperate and hurried expression on his face.

The mutant worm opened its mouth quickly, and a mosquito-like mouthpart popped out inside, seemingly soft and curled together, but when the mouthparts stretched out, they became extremely hard and quickly pierced toward the top of the man's head.

Everyone realized that this man was dead.

At this critical moment, the seemingly awkward and fat ball figure suddenly rushed out, as if it had been hidden here early, it summoned the plant to quickly swept away the person, while the furry bear's paw quickly grabbed it. He shut his mouthparts, and then tore them fiercely, screaming fiercely, "Woo!"

Everyone: "..."

Obviously, this mutant beast is making a tie with the fifth-order mutant.

But why does it seem—not cruel at all.

Even...A little cute? ?

*********

This scene happened too quickly.

The mutant worm didn't have time to retract its mouthparts at all, and the severe pain made it panic, and it began to attack the mutant beast with all its limbs.

However, the body of this mutant beast is too flexible, even faster than its worm limbs.

Otis stiffened his body, and watched the counseling little pet. At this moment, it was like a fierce and mighty killing god, which was on par with the fifth-order mutant insect.

It was round like a glutinous rice ball, with a very harmless expression, everything was just right, in line with all his aesthetics and preferences.

Coupled with its very contrasting appearance and combat effectiveness, it fiercely poked the most hidden cute spot in Otis' heart.

The dignified imperial marshal was so adorable.

But he still maintained a cold expression on his face, extremely cold.

Ji Wuxiu was enduring the vomiting yu look at this moment, and kept tearing the mutant insect's mouthparts.

But then I heard the system prompt sound: [ding! Your selling cuteness makes the human heart in front of you sway, causing a strong and unclear heart fluctuation, you get +520, +520, +520 selling cuteness value. 】

Can you still hit three combos? ?

Ji Wuxiu was stunned, and couldn't help but glance at Otis.

However, the other party was staring at him with a cold face, and he couldn't see that his heart was fluctuating violently, and he began to express his affection for himself 520.

Do you have to be so duplicity?

At the moment Ji Wuxiu couldn't help being distracted, the Tier 3 mutant worm quickly launched a fierce attack.

Ji Wuxiu quickly let go of his hand, and backed up a few steps, in order to avoid the worm limbs that were constantly attacking by the mutant worms.

The mutant worm took this opportunity to quickly retract its mouthparts. It has no weakness in the mutant beast's hands. It is no longer as fearful as before, and its anger makes its combat power soar again, and it begins to attack Qi Ji Wuxiu frantically.

Every time it was an extremely dense and violent attack, it made Ji Wuxiu a little hard to resist.

Because no matter how powerful he is, he doesn't have any fighting skills and matching reaction ability. He is like a stupid big man who can only rely on his own strength to support him.

Otis noticed this and quickly rushed to help Ji Wuxiu.

The rest of the people couldn't get in at all, and could only continue to encircle the mutant worms around them.

The mutant beasts also joined the battle spontaneously, and once again cooperated with the security guards in the beast garden, as if one plus one equals two.

One person and one beast work together seamlessly, and it is basically difficult for mutant bugs to support it.

The soldiers in the army were still fighting hard, and without the assistance of mutant beasts, they had an extremely difficult fight this time.

Unlike those people, there is no need to worry about a sneak attack by mutant bugs.

Because those mutant beasts will spontaneously resist the attack, so they can concentrate on attacking the mutant beasts.

Some fighters couldn't help but produce a trace of envy.

What if... he could also have a mutant beast to assist him?

Super envious.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated
Your Majesty, the Empress is on the Battlefield Again!: Chapter 1047 take your hands off him
Start with a Mechanical Hunter: Chapter 821 The fire is rekindled
Real Cthulhu Running Game: Chapter 2293 Use small things to make big things happen
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

43.1K 676 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
129K 3.6K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
53.3K 1.4K 188
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
34.8K 2.2K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...