愛されし者||Beloved ~Jujutsu Kaise...

By HaruAzuna

"I'll kill you if you even dare to touch her!" "I was born to be yours." ~ Not able to remember her past life... More

いらっしゃいませ!
関係
音楽

ゼロ

557 24 1
By HaruAzuna

Phase One

Collision

イントロアーク

~

生まれ変わった

~

↪Something felt off.

"Keep going! Do NOT look back! And don't you dare wait for us!"

"But-"

"Lady Itsuji is our first priority!"

Shouting.

Lots and lots of shouting.

Specifically two females.

"I don't care! You're my sister-!"

"And any sister would be disgraced to call you their sister! Especially since you can't focus on a mission!"

Ouch.

I wanted to reach out to the second voice I was hearing, who was sobbing.

"Now go!" The first voice snapped.

The was a whirlwind of movement, and the voices stopped for a split second.

"Lady Itsuji! It's a girl!"

That voice was male this time, but from what I could tell, we were moving, and moving fast.

"Focus-ow-less on the gender and more on the-ow-escaping!" A new panting female voice came. "Where is Rota?!"

"Lord Rota said to meet him at the Mt. Yurihatsu safe house!" The second female reported, sniffling. "The Gojo's will meet us there!"

Gojo's? As in, Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen? Where the hell am I?!

"What did Haruto do?!" The third female asked.

"Let me carry you, Lady Itsuji, you must be exhausted-"

"I'm not a delicate flower, I'm a jujutsu sorcerer just like you, don't pamper me." The female snapped.

"In opposition to that, you just gave birth." The male replied scathingly, seemingly not in the mood for her attitude. "If you suddenly pass out while we're on the move, you'll drop her."

Yeah, please don't drop me.

"Argh, then take her." The woman I believed was named Itsuji said. "If I stop moving, the adrenaline will wear off."

"INCOMING!" The second female shouted.

There was a shockingly loud boom and the ground was rocked harshly, I could feel it through the arms of Itsuji. Blazing heat swept over us followed by the loud rocking of rumble and debris, as if the Earth itself was splitting apart.

"LADY ITSUJI-!" The female shouted.

The scream was cut off abruptly, and there was the sounds of shushing.

"Are you insane?! They'll hear us!" The male's voice came.

"But Lady Itsuji-"

"The child is our mission now." The male hissed. "The Zen'in's have wanted her dead from the start, if she dies, we die!"

There was another stomach churning shake, and they both fell quiet for a minute.

"If the baby cries, we're dead." The female whimpered.

"It didn't cry when Itsuji birthed it, I don't think it'll cry now. It'll die too."

Oop, nope, Keeping my mouth shut. Also- THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE HAPPENING!!

I wanted to scream and shout, but according to my entourage, I would die, so all I could do was wiggle uncomfortably.

The Gojo's?! The Zen'in?! FICTIONAL FAMILIES?!

I felt like sobbing.

Please don't tell me I've reincarnated or some shit because this feels kinda familiar-

"Run." The male suddenly gasped.

"I'll buy you some time." The female said.

"Don't be a hero Yara-"

"If my sister's dead, I'd rather join her. Go."

The man sighed, but I could detect the worry.

"Be careful."

There was a harsh blur of sound before the wind drowned everything else out, and we seemed to be movig incredibly fast becasue the sound of qwaking became quieter and quieter slowly but surely.

For a while, the man ran in silence, but a phone ring suddenly sounded, and he picked it up.

"Kishigawa." He said answering it. "We lost quadrants one through five just getting them out of the mansion, and then I lost the Ops on the run. Then the sisters."

He was silent and I could barely hear the response.

"I fucking knew it." The male muttered. "Haruto must've sold us out-"

"Is that what you think?"

Ice traveled up my spine, and my heart seemed stop.

Whoever this man was, he was utterly terrifying, and the man carrying me knew it too, because he had frozen without moving as well.

"H-Haruto!" The man said, rustling, as though he'd taken a step back.

"You really think I'd sell out my own flesh and blood?" The man continued. "I'm offended."

There was a pause as something that sounded like a blade being drawn from a sheath became apparent.

"Of course . . . you are right." He said, and I could hear the vicious smile in his voice. "I did sell Rota to the Zen'in. But can you blame me?"

"Can I blame you for giving your family a death sentence?! Yes! I can!" The man holding me snapped.

"Tch." Haruto scoffed. "Rota. Always had to be in the spotlight. Always had to compete. Didn't it sicken you? Watching him grovel to get what he wanted and then stomp on the weak?"

"Sounds a little bit like you've got a little brother complex." Kishigawa spat.

"Oh please." Haruto laughed. "It's much more than a complex. It's an obsession!"

There was a loud boom and I was jostled harshly before solid ground was found, and pained labored breathing came from Kishigawa.

"I've delayed that Fushiguro you have as backup too." Haruto's voice came, this time, from farther away. "No one will hear you scream."

"Is that so?"

Hope filled me for Kishigawa's survival at the new male voice, which was almost teasing. It approached Kishigawa, but he didn't move away from them.

"Master Fushiguro." Kishigawa sighed.

Fushiguro? Which one?

"Lady Itsuji?" The new voice muttered.

"Dead. Yara, her other escort, held them off so I could get away with the child." Kishigawa said.

"Is it even alive? Didn't Itsuji give birth less than an hour ago?"

"It's breathing, but no vocal response." Kishigawa reported.

"Hm. Get out of here. I'll meet you and Rota later." The voice said, and it sounded super familiar as well.

Haruto laughed.

"If he's still alive."

Kishigawa stiffened.

"What are you-"

"Don't let him get in your head, last I checked, Rota and Huri were fine. Just go." The mysterious Fushiguro snapped.

"Understood." Kishigawa muttered before turning, and running.

~

It was a while of running and puffing coming from Kishigawa, but about half an hour later, he started to slow.

"We made it." Kishigawa puffed, and it took me a second to realize he was talking to me.

I let out a blubbering response, realizing I couldn't form sentences yet, but happily let him know I heard him.

"Look at that, you're not dead." Kishigawa snorted.

"Kishigawa?" A female voice said, and it took me a minute to realize this was the first voice I'd heard.

"Sakura! You made it!"

"Where's Yara?"

Kishigawa let out a sorrowful sigh, and they were both quiet for a moment.

"At least the child is alive. Lord Rota is inside with Lady Huri and the Gojo's. Hurry."

Kishigawa walked off, footsteps on gravel slowly transferring to dirt, and then hardwood. He knocked on a door, and it almost instantly opened.

"Kishigawa's arrived!" A new female voice squeaked.

There was a rush of footsteps as Kishigawa headed inside.

"Where's my wife? Where's Itsuji?!" A firm male voice asked.

"I regret to report that we lost Lady Itsuji in the underpass." Kishigawa said, voice hardening. "The Ops Squad also lost Lieutenant Yara."

The man was quiet before he cleared his throat.

"Please tell me my child lived."

There was rustling as I was moved, and breaths were drawn as I was presented by Kishigawa.

"Lord Rota." Kishigawa said. "Lady Itsuji gave birth to your daughter."

Another set of firm hands took me, and they seemed to shake as they held me.

"She better have been worth it." Another female voice sighed.

"Watch your mouth Huri, this is your niece." The man holding me snapped.

"We are Haido's, Rota! We don't continue the bloodline for nothing!" Huri responded. "If her cursed energy is useless, then this will all have been for nothing!"

"If it's useless, then the Zen'in might finally leave us alone." Rota muttered.

"Then Itsuji died for nothing."

"How dare you-"

"Enough arguing." A voice wheezed. "I'd like to see my grandchild."

"Of course, Father." Rota said, turning and moving away from Huri.

I was moved to a pair of definitely trembling arms and a chuckle wrestled it's way from an old man.

"She's going to be a good one." He promised. "Itsuji did the Haido family a great service. Her name, Rota?"

" . . . . Ruji." Rota said confidently. "Her name is Ruji."

"Ruji." The old man chuckled. "I love it."

Something caressed my forehead, and hot power flowed through my body, startling me.

"Welcome to the family, Ruji Haido."

⭐︎★⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼✶★✶⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼⎼★⭐︎

フラッシュバック

読んでくれてありがとう!

あなたはこれが素晴らしい話であると感じた場合は、コメントし、他の人と共有!

さよなら!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.3K 45
Born in Kamo clan and possessed inherited technique of blood manipulation. One could say it's lucky to have that. But, being a woman despite having a...
90.2K 2.8K 24
𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙟𝙟𝙠 ♡ ⁽ᵃᵈʲ.⁾ ᴬⁿ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵒʳ ⁱᵈʸˡˡⁱᶜ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ. ═══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ═══════ ┏ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...
4.4K 136 22
•In which the strongest sorcerer tries to atone for the mistakes and errors he made after revealing the truth to his student, who also happens to be...
1M 54.5K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...