Super Smash Flash 2: The Flas...

By PRlNCESSTRUNKS

In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existenc... More

What is the Flash of Shadows?
Original characters
CuBots
Chapter 1: Assault on Peach's Castle
Chapter 2: Trouble in Green Hill
Chapter 3: Meta Knight's Revenge
Chapter 4: Beginning of the New World
Chapter 5: Airship Pursuit
Chapter 6: Threat in Angel Land
Chapter 7: Stolen Bananas
Chapter 8: Attack on Hyrule
Chapter 9: WarioWare, inc.
Chapter 10: Enter the Halberd
Chapter 11: The First Chaos Emerald
Chapter 12: Inside the Base
Chapter 13: Welcome to Corneria
Chapter 14: Attack of the Rabbids
Chapter 15: Subcon
Chapter 16: The Second Chaos Emerald
Chapter 17: The Dark Castle
Chapter 18: Mt. Coronet
Chapter 19: You Call This a Utopia?
Chapter 21: The Missing Power Suit
Chapter 22: Goku vs. Vegeta
Chapter 23: The Third Chaos Emerald
Chapter 24: Vs. Air Man
Chapter 25: Retrieving the Bananas
Chapter 26: The Dark Castle Part II
Chapter 27: Dark Link's Advance
Chapter 28: The Missing Power Suit Part II
Chapter 28.5: The Nightmare
Chapter 29: Porky's Tower

Chapter 20: The Ostia Fortress

6 0 0
By PRlNCESSTRUNKS

- Castle Ostia -
Ostia

The battlefield of Castle Ostia was empty. It looked almost ominous given how many battles have happened and how many people have died on this ground in the past.

Hector, the current ruler of Ostia, had assigned two acquaintances of his, Roy and Lyn, on castle guard duty. Standing atop the fortress.
While on duty, Lyn spotted someone or something on the battlefield. It was a white human-sized feline alien thing with a purple tail.
"Roy, do you see that?" Lyn asked Roy as she pointed at it.
"I do." Roy replied. "We must inform Hector."

- Hector's Throne Room -
Castle Ostia

Lyn had walked into the throne room.
"Sir, a mysterious creature has been spotted in the battlefield." Lyn told Hector.
"A mysterious creature? What does it look like?" Hector asked.
"It was some human-sized feline alien looking thing." Lyn answered.
"Interesting." Hector replied. "You and Roy must go and investigate it now."
"Yes sir." Lyn responded before heading out the throne room.

- The Castle Battlefield -
Castle Ostia

Roy and Lyn had made it to the battlefield to get a better look at the creature.
It then noticed them. It was Mewtwo

Mewtwo then held it's arm out to the two lords.
Suddenly, a horde of CuBots had emerged.
Roy and Lyn unsheathed their swords, prepared to protect the fortress.
Before they could attack, Roy noticed a glimmer of light from the corner of his eye. A blue haired prince also wielding a sword had charged in and attacked a CuBot. He looked like he wasn't from Ostia, let alone anywhere in Lycia.

"I won't let you penetrate this fortress!" The blue haired prince yelled at Mewtwo.
"Who are you?" Roy asked the blue haired prince.
"The name's Marth." The blue haired prince replied. "I'm from Altea."
"So you're going to protect a kingdom that's not even yours?" Mewtwo questioned.
"That's right. It is my duty to protect this world from evil." Marth replied.
"Very well. CuBots, go!" Mewtwo commanded before floating away.
"Roger!" The CuBots responded in unison.
The three lords all charged at the CuBots. Marth stabbed a Ninja CuBot, lifted it in the air with his sword, and slammed it into the ground.
A Sith CuBot ignited it's Beam Sword. Roy, knowing the laser sword would cut his own sword, charged up his own sword with flames. As Roy attacked, the CuBot tried to block, but that was Roy's plan. Roy then took a detour and crouched. This took the CuBot by surprise and Roy was able to penetrate the robot with the flames of his sword from below. Igniting it on fire.
Lyn began leaning on one knee and said "By my sword...".
The Blaster CuBot aimed it's gun at Lyn. But before it could fire, Lyn teleported behind the CuBot and shouted "Take this!" as she slashed the robot in half.
The three lords all saw Mewtwo floating away into the distance and began chasing after it. Cutting down every CuBot in their way.
After catching up to it, Marth tried to strike Mewtwo with a Dolphin Slash, but he missed.
Lyn teleported behind Mewtwo to try and strike, but Mewtwo teleported behind her, lifted her in the air with it's telekinesis, and threw her on the ground.
Roy then charged at Mewtwo, but it fired off a Shadow Ball that hit Roy. Knocking him on to the ground.
Suddenly, a golden sword had floated behind Mewtwo, completely unnoticed by it.

The user of the sword then jumped into the air and shouted "Great Aether!" and successfully slashed at Mewtwo.

As a result of the attack, Mewtwo was sent flying away.
"Who are you?" Lyn asked the spiky haired man.
"The name's Ike. I'm not royalty like all of you, but I'll help you." He replied.
Ike had joined the other three lords on their pursuit of Mewtwo.
The four lords all continued to chase Mewtwo until the path ended at a cliff, and Mewtwo was able to escape.
Ike noticed another route and took off, with Marth, Roy, and Lyn right behind him.

Author's note: Happy Birthday Mewtwo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 231 34
Sword. Bow. Spear. Shield. Individuals from a faraway land are summoned to a mystical world to wield these legendary Cardinal Weapons to save the wor...
2.8K 159 35
☆"The Write and Win" (2016) Winner for: -Best Plot. -Best Depicted Characters. ☆"Little Moonlight Awards" Honorable Mention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
2.4K 31 18
A 5-year-old boy is walking in the woods with his older siblings and they are playing together with their friends. who are the same age as his older...
16K 333 37
The Fountain of Dreams lies in ruins. The Mirror World is draining of life. Dreamland's color is beginning to fade away as every last sweet dream van...