Super Smash Flash 2: The Flas...

By PRlNCESSTRUNKS

In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existenc... More

What is the Flash of Shadows?
Original characters
CuBots
Chapter 1: Assault on Peach's Castle
Chapter 2: Trouble in Green Hill
Chapter 3: Meta Knight's Revenge
Chapter 4: Beginning of the New World
Chapter 5: Airship Pursuit
Chapter 6: Threat in Angel Land
Chapter 7: Stolen Bananas
Chapter 8: Attack on Hyrule
Chapter 9: WarioWare, inc.
Chapter 10: Enter the Halberd
Chapter 11: The First Chaos Emerald
Chapter 12: Inside the Base
Chapter 13: Welcome to Corneria
Chapter 14: Attack of the Rabbids
Chapter 15: Subcon
Chapter 16: The Second Chaos Emerald
Chapter 17: The Dark Castle
Chapter 18: Mt. Coronet
Chapter 20: The Ostia Fortress
Chapter 21: The Missing Power Suit
Chapter 22: Goku vs. Vegeta
Chapter 23: The Third Chaos Emerald
Chapter 24: Vs. Air Man
Chapter 25: Retrieving the Bananas
Chapter 26: The Dark Castle Part II
Chapter 27: Dark Link's Advance
Chapter 28: The Missing Power Suit Part II
Chapter 28.5: The Nightmare
Chapter 29: Porky's Tower

Chapter 19: You Call This a Utopia?

5 0 0
By PRlNCESSTRUNKS

- New Pork City -

Ness was taking a walk through the city. Just minding his own business. Not a care in the world.
Unbeknownst to him, someone had been secretly watching him, waiting to attack. The time had finally came.
Ness then heard the sound of a helicopter roaring up in the air. It was Porky Minch flying Monotoli's Helicopter. He had stolen it.

"Fancy meeting you here my old friend." Porky taunted Ness with.
Ness didn't say a single word to Porky. Only a look of annoyance.
"Ah, I see you're still giving me the silent treatment. You were never one for words." Porky replied to Ness's silence. "Pigmasks, attack!"
Suddenly, Pigmask CuBots had dropped from the sky. They had surrounded Ness who wasn't fazed by them at all.
Suddenly a fist struck one of the CuBots, sending it flying into a nearby building.
The CuBots all looked at the source of the punch.
What they had laid their eyes on was a well built man wearing a white karate gi with a red belt and headband. It was Ryu.

"Your range is one first short." Ryu said to the CuBots.
With the CuBots distracted by Ryu, Ness fired off a PK Fire at a CuBot. Burning it to a crisp. The rest of the CuBots began firing at Ness who used PSI Magnet to absorb the lasers.
With the CuBots distracted by Ness, Ryu fired a Hadoken at one CuBot.

Before they could react, Ryu performed a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku at one CuBot and a Shoryuken at another.
In the meantime, Ness used PK Thunder on a CuBot. The electrical shock caused it's circuits to malfunction and the robot was shut off.
Suddenly, a spinning cyclone of red energy had emerged. The thing stopped spinning to reveal itself. It was a TT-13. The robot then shouted "I'ma firing my laser!!" before quickly firing off a red laser at Ness.
Ness ducked.
Ryu fired a Haduken at the TT-13 only for it to reflect the fireball back at Ryu with it's Beam Swords. In complete surprise, Ryu couldn't react in time and the fireball hit him, causing him to fall backwards.
The TT-13 then looked over to Ness.
Ryu got back up. With the robot distracted, Ryu ran over and performed a powerful Shryuken. Causing the robot to spin out of control and crash into a building. The impact of the crash completely dismantled it.
Lucky for Porky, he had a backup plan. He the summoned the Pig King Statue.

Ryu fired off a Haduken at the statue, but it did basically no damage.
Suddenly the sound of a ship approaching from the distance was heard. It was the Falcon Flying. Captain Falcon leaped out of the Falcon Flyer and Falcon Punched the statue. Causing it to fall.

As Captain Falcon landed onto the ground, the statue got back up.

Ness then fired off a PK Flash at the statue.

The attack completely shattered the statue.

"Impossible!" Porky shouted infuriated. "This isn't over!" Porky then swiftly flew away in his stolen helicopter.
"Let's go!" Captain Falco called out to Ryu and Ness.
The three all went into the Falcon Flyer and began to pursuit Porky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 291 16
#1-Nergal #3-Luigi Uploads every other Wednesday till next month You are a Officer who serves and protect the citizens and the city of New Donk City...
67.8K 835 33
Hello my fellow Smashers! Nintendo has a knack for making super cute/hot fictional characters that you just can't help but fall for, am I right? So...
12.1K 132 24
(Rewrite in progress...)This is the old version of the story. I will be working on a rewrite of this as well as other projects. Thanks for reading an...
1.7K 6 80
(WARNING-Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi-Though, one of them is very one-sided) After the event...