Thea Sisters Fanserie 19 - Th...

By MaplePrincessSama

The legendary Ratstreet Boys , the hottest band on the scene at the moment , are coming to Mouseford Academy... More

In the memory of Europa
Snouts in the clouds
Pam's predicament
A brewing storm
A big mess
The Rock Sisters !
A bad surprise
Beauty-shop practice
A couple of bitter disappointments
Much more than a song
Sabotage !
Danger ! Danger !
The kiss
Io's death
An unforgettable evening

Let's be friends !

8 0 0
By MaplePrincessSama

For her part , Pamela found Joel walking in the park around the academy . The boy greeted her and gently asked if she was still angry with him . The mouselet gave him a warm smile . In fact , she had judged him too quickly and wanted to thank him for the lyric he had written for her . But when she mentioned the sheet of paper the Thea Sisters had found in the rehearsal studio .

Joel : What lyric? I haven't written anything , my mind's already on vacation these days ! Besides , I'm not in the habit of giving away my songs !

Pamela took out a copy of the document and held it up to him .

Pamela : Don't joke ! Don't you recognize these lyrics ? Aren't they yours ?

Joel took the paper and read it carefully , then stared at her , intrigued and fascinated .

Joel : I'd really like to be the author...it's a beautiful song , and the person who wrote it must really like you !

Pamela , blushing , looked away . This time , it was Joel's turn to look at her differently .

Joel : Now I understand why you don't want to come to Europe with me... It must be wonderful to have friends who know you so well and appreciate you for who you are !

Pamela : I've learned something too...you and I are different , but that doesn't mean we can't be friends !

Joel laughed . Then...

??? Aw , That's so adorable !

Pam and Joel raised their heads to the sky where the infantile voice came from . It's just another Io .

Pamela : ''Io ?!''

Joel : Who are you , kid ?

Io : I come to take revenge on Europa ! Because of you she...she...Pamela Tangu ! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR SACRED STONE !

Using her power , the little girl shot at Pamela . But...

Joel : PAMELA !

Joel pushed his friend out of the way , and instead of her being hit , it was the drummer who was hit . The girl fell to the ground and heard Joel screaming .

Joel : AAAAHH!!!

Pamela : JOEL !

The musician's Stone Sacred was torn from his body . Io took it and conjured the black ball to summon a Daimon .

Io : Come here , Daimon !

Pamela gets up .

Pamela : Oh , Joel...

She took out her new magic pen from her pocket .

Pamela : Io ! If you don't give me back my friend's Stone Sacred , I'll destroy you ! Princess Dynamic ! Let's go !

Pamela transforms into Princess Dynamic .

Dynamic : The bringer of the Force , Princess Dynamic !

Io : Go , Daimon !

The Daimon , in the form of a headless rodent , passed over Princess Dynamic's head and headed for Mouseford Academy , presumably the auditorium where auditions are held .

Dynamic : Oh , no !

Dynamic tried to alert her friends by text message , but unfortunately they'd all turned off their cell phones .

Dynamic : DAMMIT !

Dynamic carried Joel's lifeless body and took it with him as she headed for Mouseford .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843 33 16
Bruce Hyena , the desert marathoner , the specialist in extreme expeditions , comes to teach the students the techniques of survival , and his method...
5.8K 115 14
Wiatt Nicholson is handed over to be a new employee and an unknowing test subject. [TW warnings in some chapters] This is a part of Fusions (WTDW bel...
267 15 17
A major sports championship is being organized in Mouseford ! Gym , diving , fencing and all kind of disciplines ! That's good , the Thea Sisters and...
4.6K 734 59
After giving her life and sacrificing her safety, the betrayal Alyssa Frank finds waiting for her when she returns to Glory Academy is too much to be...