In My Rearview Mirror, JACK.H...

By newyorkintheair

Following a breakup with her ex-fiancรฉ, Morgan Carter relocates to New York to live with her brother, Cedric... More

ONE
TWO
Characters & Playlist
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
SFTD
First Chapter

FOURTEEN

643 9 1
By newyorkintheair

As we arrive at the hotel, I exchange greetings with the lobby clerk. Jack decides to grab a water bottle from the vending machine, wishing us all good night. The remaining group of us enters the elevator and make our way to our rooms. The girls extend an invitation to meet up before tomorrow's game to watch it together, and I happily agree.

After hearing the loud music all night, I am beyond excited to hear the quietness of this hotel. I walk towards my room and I search in my tiny purse for my room key. My anxiety is starting to kick in because I can't find it. 

I rush back to the lobby to get a new one. 

However, the guy at the front desk hesitates, citing safety reasons since the room is reserved under Braden's name. My frustration grows, and I mention that my "boyfriend" will hear about this in the morning. 

The man suggests paying for another room, but I decline, determined not to give them any more of my money. Returning to my door, I decide to wake Braden up this time and deal with the situation.

Desperate to get inside, I've been knocking on the door and attempting to call Braden for the past three minutes, but there's no response. Feeling defeated, I turn away from the door and slide down until my butt meets the floor. With a sigh, I take off my shoes and close my eyes, resigned to the idea that I'll be spending the night outside my room. The exhaustion from the night's events weighs heavily on me, and I find myself hoping that Braden will wake up soon to let me in.

As I sit there, contemplating my predicament, I hear a door open at the end of the hallway. I turn to see Jack, looking at me with a confused expression. "Forgot the key, and the guy at the lobby won't give me one," I explain, agitating my right hand in frustration.

"Come in. I have a couch; I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my bed," he offers. I initially decline, but he insists, saying, "You're drunk, and I won't let you sleep alone in the hallway." With an eye roll, I reluctantly get up and walk to his room. Glancing at my phone, I notice it's 2 am, realizing how tired I'm going to be tomorrow.

In Jack's room, he closes and locks the door behind us.

"You said that I was drunk, but you're drunk too Jacky boy," I playfully point out that he's also drunk, to which he agrees, asking me to stop calling him "Jacky boy" because it gives him the "ick." 

He jokingly mentions that when he heard the banging, he was ready to throw hands, relieved it was only me. He hands me one of his big t-shirts to sleep in, and I head to the bathroom to change and freshen up.

When I get out of the bathroom I see him making his little wannabe bed with a poor blanked. I get into mine and set on my alarm for 7 am so that I can get a little five hours of sleep. "Thank you Jack for offering me your room." Expressing my gratitude, I thank Jack for offering me his room.

With a casual shrug, Jack replies, "No problem, I would do anything for my friends," his voice muffled by a yawn. I can't ignore the peculiar undertone that lingers after he uses the word "friends." It creates a momentary awkwardness, making me roll my eyes involuntarily. Sharing a room with Jack, especially after our history, adds an unexpected layer of irony to the situation.

The room settles into an almost palpable silence, broken only by the soft rustling of the blanket as Jack adjusts himself on the sofa. The atmosphere seems charged with unspoken tension, leaving me wide awake despite the late hour. I sense that Jack, too, is far from drifting into a peaceful slumber.

Unable to withstand the quiet any longer, I decide to break the silence. "Jack?" I call out, and he shifts on the sofa, turning to face me. The subtle play of shadows from the dim lighting dances across his face as he awaits my words.

"What?" Jack's voice is a soft rasp, his eyes locked onto mine. I maintain the eye contact, a sly smile playing on my lips, hoping he senses the passion simmering beneath the surface.

"Are we really going to sleep tonight?" I say, my words carrying a raw sensuality. The smirk deepens, an invitation and a challenge, as I yearn for him to grasp the depth of my desire.

"What do you mean?" he asks, lifting his body from the sofa. I rise and walk toward him, the room's shadows playing on his expression.

"I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about you. I crave you, I want you," I confess, my voice tinged with vulnerability, laying bare the intensity of my desire. Jack's face softens, and warmth floods through me at the acknowledgment of our shared longing.

"Really. Can you tell me more?" he urges, taking a seat on the couch. Seizing the moment, I decide to expose my soul. Closing the remaining distance, my knees find their place on the sofa, straddling him with an unspoken declaration of passion.

"Better, I can show you," I declare, running my fingers through his hair with an urgency mirroring the storm of emotions within me. His right eyebrow raises, and I sense the heightened tension in the room. 

Unspoken desires hang in the air, and I continue to trace a path on his skin, every touch revealing the depth of passion that has smoldered within me, waiting for the right moment to ignite.

As the intensity between us heightens, my mind races with desire, fueled by the way he's been looking at me all night. I can feel his undeniable hardness between my legs, a silent acknowledgment of the passion that has been building between us.

"Do you still want to sleep?" I whisper in his ear, my voice laced with a sultry tone. Gently, I bite his earlobe, eliciting a small breathy moan from him. The charged atmosphere thickens with anticipation, and the unspoken tension hangs in the air like an irresistible magnet.

In the whirlwind of sensations, there's no time to think as he takes my head in his hands, capturing my lips in an aggressive, hungry kiss. Our tongues intertwine in a dance of longing and urgency. Between our kisses, the room heats up, and he swiftly removes my shirt, revealing my naked body.

A smirk plays on his lips as he takes in the sight, a familiar image from our shared past. His hands tighten on my ass as he lifts me, our bodies intimately entwined. Placing me on my back on the bed, he takes a step back, his eyes devouring every inch of my exposed body.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he smirks, the words sending shivers down my spine. The air crackles with desire as he continues to gaze at me, the unspoken connection between us igniting into a flame of passion that refuses to be contained.

"Then why are you standing over there?" I playfully challenge. I beg him with my eyes to make this the best night I've ever had, and he seems to understand. Without hesitation, he starts kissing my legs, gently spreading them apart as he makes his way between them.

I feel his tongue, skilled and teasing, devouring me, his every move causing me to arch my back involuntarily. I try to stifle my moans, but the pleasure is too intense.

My legs start to shake as I grip onto the sheets, unable to contain the sensations coursing through me. "Gosh, you're so good," I gasp, looking down to see him gazing up at me. This, exactly this, is what I meant when I told Eva earlier that I wanted someone to devour me with their eyes. 

The intensity of his gaze, combined with the exquisite pleasure he's giving me, makes this moment an unforgettable crescendo of desire.

"It feels so good," I manage to say between my loud breaths. He picks up the pace, the chaos of pleasure burning within me. As the intensity builds and I feel myself on the brink of ecstasy, he abruptly stops, causing the frustrating failure of my impending orgasm.

I furrow my eyebrows, an incredulous expression on my face, and ask him why he stopped. "You teased me all night; you're not going to have an orgasm that easily," he teases back, his words dripping with playful mischief. He's so annoying, yet there's a wicked allure to his actions.

I let my head fall back, releasing a small, arrogant laugh, a mix of frustration and amusement.

"Don't worry, it's not over," he reassures me as he puts on a condom. A small sense of relief washes over me as I watch him crawl over my body. "Promise me you won't ever tease me like you did tonight," he says, his voice commanding, as he inserts himself into me. I gasp, nodding my head in response.

"Say it, please," he commands, asserting his dominance. Jack takes control, and I find myself liking the idea of him telling me what to do. He moves back and forth, making it nearly impossible for me to speak. I moan as I attempt to utter the words, "I promise, Jack, I won't."

He acknowledges my promise with a kiss, intensifying the rhythm. Jack goes harder and deeper, trapping both my hands with his left, pressed above my head, while his right skillfully massages my breasts. The burning sensation in my body returns, signaling that I'm on the edge of pleasure.

"It feels so damn good, fuck," he moans, the symphony of our shared pleasure echoing in the room. As the intensity heightens, he kisses me passionately, whispering dirty words that only fuel the fire between us. 

I'm feeling the release building within me. I see his face contort in pleasure as he, too, reaches the peak. He gives me one last lingering kiss before gently pulling away. The room is filled with the aftermath of our shared passion, leaving us both breathless and satisfied.

He drops his body next to mine, and I can hear both of us catching our breath. "Thanks, that was really good," he agrees, and we both head to the bathroom – me to freshen up, and him to clean himself. We move in silence, the air heavy with the unspoken acknowledgment of what just transpired. As we return to our respective beds, the silence becomes almost deafening, as if our actions are echoing in the quiet room.

The weight of the moment settles in, a mix of satisfaction and shame coloring the atmosphere. I feel a twinge of guilt, but it's too late to dwell on it now. "Morgan, I think it would be better for the both of us if what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," he says, delivering a line that stings my ego.

"Absolutely," I respond, my voice firm, though a hint of disappointment lingers. The words hang in the air, marking the end of our passionate encounter and the beginning of an unspoken agreement to keep this chapter confined to the city of secrets.

...

Okay, okay. Let the spice begin.

Morgan succumbed to temptation. Or, may I say, Jack succumbed to Morgan...

I'm not going to lie, I kind of cringed when I wrote this chapter. There's a part of me that feels kind of guilty about it. Lol.

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed it because it was kind of hard to write. Let me know if you like these spicy chapters or not.

Much love, xxx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 165 9
In which Adelaide and her childhood best friend, Luke Hughes, meet again after years apart.
27.5K 421 29
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.7K 43
โ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. โž . . โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿงธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”...