๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ...

By stvrnsloue

๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. โ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. โ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. โ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. โ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. โ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. โ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. โ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ โž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. โ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ โž

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ โž

210 9 44
By stvrnsloue

❝ 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 ❞

paisley doesn't know how but one minute she was talking to marylou and madi on the phone about the wedding vows she wrote in the hospital, the next matt was checking her out of the hospital and she was being dragged onto a plane with zero idea where she was going.

everytime the speaker on the plane turned on, on of the triplets covered her ears to make sure she didn't hear their destination.

by the time the plane landed, it was night and dark outside so she couldn't see any hints to where the triplets had dragged her.

all she knew was that she wasnt in the states anymore because matt had her passport.

paisley groaned as matt placed something over her eyes when she got out of the uber behind him.

"okay, dont get mad but, matt and you are going to be in separate rooms." nick said as he pulled paisley towards an elevator and pushed a button.

after a short moment, the elevator beeped. "nick, where are we? what's going on?" nick winced at paisley's words as he led paisley out of the elevator and down a hall towards a room.

"sorry, pais. i cant tell you that or matt would kill me." nick said as he unlocked a door and pulled paisley into a room and put her bags onto the bed. "you can take off your blindfold."

"get some rest. you have to be up early. you have a busy day tomorrow." nick said as he walked out the door.

paisley sighed as she ripped off the blindfold and she groaned as her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the hotel room.

she turned around and walked towards the balcony outside her room.

"oh my god." paisley gasped as she opened the doors and walked out the balcony to see the one and only eiffel tower. holy shit. that's why the flight felt so long. they brought her to paris.

paisley pulled out her phone and texted matt.

my beautiful moon 🌙 - paisley
my sweet boy 💖 - matt

my beautiful moon 🌙
why did you bring me to paris and
why did nick say that tomorrow
is going to be a busy day?
what are you planning, bernard?

my sweet boy 💖
you'll see
dont worry you'll like it

paisley woke up the next morning to see marylou walking into her room carrying a bunch of things and madi walking out of her closet.

"one, goodmorning, what time is it? two, how the fuck did you guys get here? three, what is all that shit? oh and four, what is happening today?" paisley said startling the two women.

"good afternoon, pea. its two. you slept all morning." marylou said as her and madi both walked over to paisley and hugged her.

"go take a shower." madi said as she sat at the edge of paisley's bed.

paisley did as madi said and when she was done she came out in a robe and her hair in a claw clip. madi pulled paisley to sit on the chair they had brought into the room.

"what's happening? why wont anyone tell me anything?" paisley questioned as marylou took the clawclip out of paisley's hair and started brushing it.

"we cant tell you." madi said as she started doing paisley's makeup

madi and marylou had finally finished paisley's hair and makeup. marylou carefully covered paisleys eyes as madi brought out a long white bag and unzipped it and carefully pulled out its contents.

"oh my god." paisley said once marylou uncovered her eyes and she was able to see what was in front of her.

in madi's hand was a large white dress. more specifically a wedding dress that paisley had saved on her 'dream wedding' pinterest board.

"i think you can probably guess what's going to happen." madi said with a smile on her face as she could practically see the dots connecting in paisley's head.

"oh my god." paisley said as marylou grabbed her hand and pulled paisley towards the bathroom with madi following.

marylou smiled at the two friends before shutting the door.

"madi, how did you know?" paisley breathed out once she had the dress on and she finally noticed her hair.

madi chuckled at her friend's reaction. "i stalked you on pintrest."

paisley's eyes widend. "how much did you see?" she asked as she turned to look at madi who let out a laugh. "enough to know that you have a whole board on pintrest just of pictures of matt."

paisley groaned and covered her face with her hands.

"done." madi smiled as she stood next to paisley. the two best friends smiled at each other before marylou knocked on the door and opened it and walked in with matt behind her in a suit.

madi sent paisley a smile before walking out of the bathroom and grabbing their things and walking out of the room.

once the door closed, matt walked over to paisley and pulled her into his chest and kissed her. "you look gorgeous, as always."

"god matthew, you're such a flirt." paisley jokingly swatted at matt's shoulder, which he laughed at.

matt pulled his fiancée out of the bathroom and led her to sit on the bed next to a box that madi had left. "sit."

paisley sat next to the shoe box as matt knelt at her feet before grabbing the box and opening it.

the sturniolo boy pulled out a pair of white heels before gently lifting the bottom of paisley's dress just enough to see her feet and he started putting the heels on paisley as she smiled at simple gesture.

once he was done, matt lowered paisley's dress and helped her stand up.

"is my makeup fucked up or something?" paisley asked as matt was staring at her.

the sturniolo boy shook his head. "no. just admiring you." he said making paisley blush.

matt grabbed paisley's hand and led her out of the room and down to the lobby of the hotel.

paisley was shocked when matt brought her to place dauphine.

the whole area was lit up by fairy lights and pink flower petals made a path leading under a tree that had lights hanging from it and nate standing under it with nick and chris standing on the left and madi on the right holding baby paisley.

"matt." paisley said softly as she turned to look at matt who pulled away and walked towards his brothers. his spot was replaced by jimmy on paisley's left and marylou on paisley's right.

"we love you, pea." they both said as mrs magic by strawberry guy started playing and marylou and jimmy started leading paisley towards matt.

paisley teared up as she realized that matt planned all of this. he remembered every little detail that paisley had told him.

matt reached out and grabbed paisley's hand before reaching up and wiping away the tears that the luna girl let fall.

nate smiled at his friends before speaking.

"i dont know what to say so im reading this off a template i found." everyone laughed at nate's words.

"anyways, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of matt sturniolo and paisley luna. uh. i dont know what to say so lets go right ahead and continue." nate smiled at the laughing couple.

"matt, do you intend to take this woman whose hand you hold to be your
lawful wedded wife; and do you pledge to love, honor, and protect her through sunshine and shadow alike; keeping yourself unto her alone until death shall separate you? if so, answer 'i do'?"

"i do." matt said while not looking away from the woman in front of him.

"paisley, do you intend to take this man, whose hand you hold, to be your lawful wedded husband; and do you pledge to be to him a loving and true wife, through sunshine and shadow alike, keeping yourself unto him alone, until death shall separate you? if so, answer 'i do'?"

paisley nodded as she stared at matt who had tears in his eyes. "i do."

nate smiled and put his phone in his pocket. "do you both have your vows ready?" as nate spoke, madi and nick handed matt and paisley papers that they had written their vows on.

matt unfolded his paper and wiped his cheek as tears fell out of his eyes.

"today i become your husband and you become my wife. i will strive to give you the best of myself while accepting you the way you are. i promise to continue to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own in fact they are more important. i promise to keep myself open to you, to let you into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. i promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. and finally, i promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all i have to give and all that i am, in the only way i know how, always and forever."

by the end of his vows, both matt and paisley were crying.

paisley didn't bother to wipe her tears as she unfolded her paper and started reading her vows.

"i, paisley, choose you, matt, as my best friend, my love for life. i promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, i promise to be faithful to you. i promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you endlessly. i pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. you have shown me what love feels like and for that i thank you. you are everything i need and at this moment i know all of my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. i praise god for you, matt. for all of your love and constant friendship. i know that our love is heaven sent and i promise to be here for ever and always. from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home. as i have given you my hand to hold, i give you my life to keep."

everyone chuckled as nate wiped away a tear before speaking. "rings?"

matt reached into his pocket before pulling out a box and opening it. he pulled out a small ring and grabbed paisley's left hand and slid the ring onto her ring finger. the same finger that held her engagement ring and promise ring that matt had given her in the past.

paisley had copied matt's actions and grabbed the ring and placed the ring on matt's left ring finger that held his engagement and promise rings.

as paisley grabbed the ring, she noticed a star engraved onto the ring which made her realize that the ring she had on, was engraved with a crescent moon.

"and now, by the authority invested in me thanks to a website i found on the internet, i now pronounce you, mr. and mrs. sturniolo. you may kiss the bride." everyone smiled and cheered as matt grabbed paisley's waist and kissed her.

everyone walked up to the smiling couple and congratulated them. madi handed baby paisley to her best friend.

"here." chris handed matt a set of keys and smirked at him before grabbing his niece.

matt had brought paisley to an airbnb on the outskirts of paris.

paisley was confused when matt unlocked the front door and dragged her to the bathroom and told her to get her swimsuit on before walking out towards the backyard. she never even packed a swimsuit.

the newly married girl walked into the bathroom to see one of her red swimsuits laying on the counter with a note on top of it.

paisley picked up the note and read it. 'come outside when youre done.' it said in matt's handwriting.

she put her swimsuit on and fixed her hair before laying her dress on the counter and headed in the direction matt went.

paisley smiled as she saw matt in the hot tub staring at the sky before she opened her phone and took a picture of him.

"stalker much." matt said to his wife who laughed. "you just married this stalker."

matt shrugged and reached his hands out for paisley to grab so he could help her in. "well, she is pretty amazing. minus the stalker part."

matt pulled paisley onto his lap and smiled at her.

the couple sat in silence until matt had an idea and stood up and got out of the hot tub with paisley following.

unlocking paisley's phone, matt went to spotify and turned on a song paisley couldn't recognize before grabbing her and pulling her close. "we never had our first dance."

the couple started dancing as the song became more recognizable.

speechless by dan and shay. the song that was playing in the background during matt and paisley's first kiss at senior prom. the day they got together.

paisley remembered it. but she was shocked that matt had remembered it.

the couple didnt say anything as they danced.

tears welled up in paisley's eyes as the reality of it all finally set it. she was going to die. no matter what she did in that moment. she was going to die.

"hey. moon, whats wrong? dont cry. c'mon talk to me." matt begged.

paisley looked up at her husband and let out a sob as she saw how worried he was. "im scared, matt."

before matt could ask for clarification, paisley continued.

"im scared of dieing. im scared of leaving you and paisley. im scared of leaving your brothers and parents. im scared of leaving madi and nate. im scared of you all hating -"

"don't finish that sentence." matt held back tears as he looked at his wife who was crying.

"nobody will hate you, alright."

the next day, the couple decided to leave the house and go to a nearby tattoo parlor. the couple had talked about getting tattoos once they had gotten married and they wanted to go through with it.

paisleysturniolo just posted!

tagged matthew.sturniolo

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 3,971,207 others
paisleysturniolo life lately 💍
comments disabled

a/n:
2459 words later...
sobbing cause of the
upcoming chapters🏃‍♀️
anywaysssss
paisleys fit and the rings😻

love2kayla xoerudite _vicwrites faerieribs maieszn diggoryslcve -graciesfilmzq -cosmicdaydreams zombjs madeofpearls manmatty1234

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 6.8K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
181K 1.8K 44
SLOW UPDATES!! if the triplets are uncomfortable, i will take this down. all my work is original from my tumblr (@stvrni0lo) and i do NOT take reque...
59.1K 1.1K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
20K 432 27
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...