Thea Sisters Fanserie 19 - Th...

By MaplePrincessSama

The legendary Ratstreet Boys , the hottest band on the scene at the moment , are coming to Mouseford Academy... More

In the memory of Europa
Snouts in the clouds
Pam's predicament
A brewing storm
A big mess
The Rock Sisters !
A bad surprise
Beauty-shop practice
A couple of bitter disappointments
Sabotage !
Let's be friends !
Danger ! Danger !
The kiss
Io's death
An unforgettable evening

Much more than a song

5 0 0
By MaplePrincessSama

The next day , Mausington and the Ratstreet Boys visited Mouseford Academy . The headmaster , proud , led them through the corridors and halls . Throughout the presentation , Anna adopted a detached attitude . The producer was watching her , discouraged , he understood that he ruined the previous night , but didn't know how to fix it . Pamela , was also in a dark mood , still angry with Joel , but content to stare into space . Colette , Violet , Nicky and Paulina didn't know which way to turn , between Pam's withdrawn air , Anna's coldness , Mausington's unease and Vanilla's sweet talk , the morning seemed forever . What a relief when , at last , the Thea Sisters were able to drag themselves into the rehearsal studio . There , they discovered a strange surprise . Violet immediately noticed a crumpled sheet of paper beside the microphone , and , intrigued , read it...

Violet : ''Dear Thea Sisters , this song is for you : use my lyrics , if you like them . They're yours , since you inspired them...''

Colette : Wow ! We've been a band for less than a week and we've already got a fan !

The text spoke of a princess unlike any other known in fairy tales , cheerful , strong and full of life , a mechanical expert who overcame all difficulties with a smile . Everyone immediately turned to Pamela , who blushed .

Pamela : Do you think...it's about me ?

Violet took the sheet and approached the synthesizer .

Violet : The chorus suits our melody perfectly , so listen up !

While Paulina was playing , two unexpected listeners reached out from outside . They were Vic and Shen , who had come to see how the rehearsal was going .

Shen : B-but...this is my song ! How did they...

Shen turned to Vic , who , he realized , was giggling . He had waited until the right moment to slip the sheet to the Thea Sisters , and had lured Shen into the studio at exactly the same time , on the pretext of greeting the girls .

Vic : It really was a great text . I couldn't let you throw it !

Nicky saw Shen enter the studio .

Nicky : Shen , you'll never believe it ! We've found the lyrics for our song !

Vic had been listening outside , enjoying the moment of revelation, but what he heard was like a cold shower .

Violet : It's from Joel , we're sure of it ! The song speaks clearly to Pam , he wrote it so that she would forgive him !

The girls crowded around Pam , who still didn't seem convinced . Shen , too shy to reveal the truth , remained silent . Vic slapped his forehead .

Vic : How stupid they are...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577 10 17
The mouselets at Mouseford Academy decided to start a newspaper . What a fabulous opportunity to investigate , interview and write articles like prof...
733 8 17
There's going to be a musical at Mouseford Academy , and everyone wants a role . Plus , there sneaky enemies at the academy and spies on Thea Sisters...
8.5K 308 16
Violet has a average life in a band, a handful of amazing friends, her very own apartment in a nice area of town, two awesome parents and her older b...
4K 733 59
After giving her life and sacrificing her safety, the betrayal Alyssa Frank finds waiting for her when she returns to Glory Academy is too much to be...