His Chosen One [Niklaus Mikae...

By sof_2469

Jordan Potter comes back to Mystic Falls after two years in England only to be met with the mess her Dad- Dam... More

D I S C L A I M E R
C A S T ~ HP
C A S T ~ TVD
A E S T H E T I C S
N I G H T M A R E
S H E ' S B A C K
T H E D A N C E - P A R T 1
T H E D A N C E - P A R T 2
C H A O S
S E C R E T S R E V E A L E D

F L A S H B A C K

2.7K 109 40
By sof_2469

[Flashback - Summer of 2004 - End of Third Year]

Hopping off the train, I quickly rush toward Dad and Uncle Stef, spotting them straight away. Jumping into Dad's arms I hug him tightly not wanting to let go, he hugs me back just as tightly, kissing my head before pulling apart.

"All right, all right, my turn." Turning towards Uncle Stef, I jump into his open arms, giggling slightly when he spins me around.

"Put her down before you hurt her." Dad exclaims in his 'dad voice'.

"Since when did you become the sensible one?" Uncle Stef complains, gently places me down.

"Since I had to take care of a small child, i.e. this one." Dad ruffles my hair making me pout at him. My hair was looking good for once.

-------------

[Spring of 2008 - Sixth Year]

Walking through the corridors, down towards the dungeons on my way to Uncle Sev's potions room for our daily meet up with Draco. I walk pass Weaslebee and Know-It-All seeing them mumble about something, walking closer I hear what they are saying.

"Godric, she's such a bitch. She was suppose to be in Gryffindor, not with those slimy Slytherins. She was suppose to fall in love with ME." Weaslebee exclaims in his normal snobbish tone.

"Dumbledore even made the contract and everything!" Know-It-All chimes in.

I speed up my pace ignoring everything else they say, just wanting to be away from them.

Bursting into the potions room instantly seeing Draco I rush into his arms, dropping my bag on the way, wanting to block out their voices in my head.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I've got you, just ignore them."

"I want daddy." I sob into his chest, gripping his shirt tightly. He rubs my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"I know, I know. You'll see him soon, okay?  Just a couple more weeks and we are going home for spring break." he exclaims in a calming voice. I give him a weak nod before pulling away.

"I'm gonna go and see Kenzie." I sniffle slightly, keeping my head down as I know for a fact I look like a mess. Seeing him nod I pick up my bag and go out heading towards my dorm that I share with Rue. Hoping my best friend can help.

I just want daddy.

--------------------------------------

[Christmas of First Year - Salvatore House]

"It's CHRISTMAS!" I scream jumping up and down on Dads bed, needing him to be awake. "DAD, SANTA CAME! We've all got presents!"

I'm suddenly pulled down on the bed being tickled making me squeal and try to wriggle away from dad.

"D-dad s-st-stop!" I manage to get out through my giggles.

"You two, get your arses down here, I want to give my sweet niece her gifts!" Aunt Lex yells from downstairs.

Gripping me securely in his arms dad vamp-speeds up down the stairs and into the parlour, where all the present are laid out in four different groups. One for me, one for Dad, one for Uncle Stef and lastly one for Aunt Lex.

Sitting down in front of all the piles, I turn towards Dad making sure it's ok to grab them.

"Go ahead kid." He reassures me, nodding his head towards my pile. Slowly I make my way from the smallest presents to the bigger ones. 

Finally getting to the back of the pile, I see a massive box big enough that I could fit in side. I turn around towards dad with narrowed confused eyes. Pulling the wrapping paper off, a quidditch box full of all the balls lays there in perfect condition.

My jaw drops.

I squeal before rushing over to Dad, Uncle Stef and Aunt Lex, who are all sat on the sofa, and squash them all into a hug.

[Later That Day]

After some persuasion Dad FIANLLY let me practice outside, but on his terms. Meaning he has to be watching the whole time making sure I don't fall off, I rolled my eyes when he said that.

Running back down the stairs with the Nimbus 2000 and outside to the garden I see that Uncle Stef has already set everything up. Squealing, I quickly mount my broom and fly around slightly, getting use to the winds.

Giving Aunt Lex a nod  she released the snitch and I instantly set of after it.

---------------------------------------

[Jordan's Dorm - 2007 Fifth year ]

[Dream]

Wandering around the field that had flowers blossoming everywhere, I brush my finger tips against them. The sun beating down blinds me slightly causing me to not notice him, slowly coming up behind me.

Hands snake around my waist causing me to jump slightly but his voice appears in my ears, instantly soothing me.

"Hello love." An accent just like mine, comes from behind me, whispering in my ear. I spin around in his arms, facing his slightly blurry yet handsome face.

"NIKKY!"  I wrap my arms around him stuffing my face into his neck breathing in his musty pine-like scent. 

He chuckles slightly kissing the side of my head before pulling away, gently caressing my cheek causing me to lean into his hand. A permanent smile on his face, dimples sticking out.

"How are you, my love?" He questions, a small grin on his face.

"Better now that I've seen you." His grin widens even more causing me to giggle ever so slightly.

"I missed you." He sighs, looking at me with admiration.

"Hmmm? I missed you too." Slowly he leaned in, only for me to lean back teasing him. "Uh uh. If you want a kiss, you're going to have to catch me." Wriggling free, I quickly run away in my futile attempt to get away from him. 

I hear him chuckle, before the sound of more grass being brushed pass echo's around the empty field. I run faster in hopes of getting away from him, not wanting to get caught.

I quickly turn around, checking to see where he is. I slow down slightly, not seeing him behind me anymore. Coming to a complete stop, I turn around in an attempt to try and catch sight of him.

Suddenly, two hands grab my waist, spinning me around and pinning my to a tree, causing me to gasp.

"Caught you." Nik whispers softly, brushing his lip against mine ever so slightly.

"Hmmm, indeed you did." I whisper back, pecking his lips softly, barely even touching them. However Nik had different plans, he deepens the kiss passionately, his hands move up and down my thighs, gripping them ever so often. 

My own hands instantly travel to his hair, giving it a small tug, making him groan lowly in my mouth. The vibrations send shivers down my spine, making me smile into the kiss more.

A small soft moan slips out of my mouth as his lips travel down my neck, nipping at it slightly every now and then, he continues his assault until he reaches my sweet spot and attacking it, most likely creating a hickey.

He taps my leg, signalling for me to jump, doing so I wrap my legs around his waist and my back hits the trees again.

Nik's lips carry on with their journey, slowly and lustfully moving from my shoulder and neck, down to my cleavage.

"You're so beautiful." he suddenly exclaims, stopping his actions and looking up at me through his lashes, "Never let anyone tell you different." 

His lips land back on mine with a muffled 'I love you, My Love, always and forever.'

[Awake]

"Jordan, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I jolt awake, startled, I quickly search the room for any sign of danger.  Seeing none, I turn back to Kenzie, who has sheepish smile on her face, and give her a glare.

"Fuck off!" I exclaim, throwing my pillow at her, "I was having a nice dream!"

"Mhmmmm, what? About 'lover boy'?" She mocks me slightly, wiggling her brows at me. Heat spread up my neck up to my ears and face, causing me to go bright red. This makes her erupt into a fit of laughter, practically rolling around on the floor.

"Oh, shut up. At least I've got a name for MY mysterious man. All you've got is 'K'!" I exclaim, mentioning 'her guy', who she only started having dreams of recently.

We stare at each other seriously before bursting into laughter, me rolling around on my bed, her on the floor.

------------------------------------

[Alaric's Apartment - Bedroom]

"WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE AWAKE YET!"  Greta splutters slight, trying to get out of my hold around her neck which is slowly becoming tighter every second. Her face slowly starts to become purple, when a sudden soft, delicate groan emits from the bedroom.

I rush over staying in the doorway as she looks around the room groggily and slightly disorientated.

Adorable

I scan over her, making sure there aren't any major injuries, I know she'll have a minor concussion but that will go away soon.

Eventually her gaze turned towards me, finally sensing me. "What the fuck?" She mutters, barely audible for the human ears. I chuckle in amusement, softly gazing at her face. 

She's beautiful, just like she was in the dreams. Even fucking better in real life. 

Her fiery auburn hair laid perfectly across her shoulders, tip sprawling out over the duvet gracefully. Even having just woken up, she look like a goddess. Sea green eyes having a flame in them that could never go out.

How can someone exist and be so perfect and beautiful in every way possible? Just simply in her sleep and in her wake she is somehow effortlessly alluring, pulling in any creature known to existence. 

Her angelic voice snaps me out of my train of thought. "You good there?" Such a simple question yet so meaningful. I give her a small nod and a soft smile.

"Perfectly fine, my love." I exclaims, slowly heading towards her. "Are you hungry, thirsty?" I ask, sitting down on the edge of the bed keeping my distance trying not to make her uncomfortable.

"Mhmmmm." She hums slightly in thought, "Taco Bell?" She questions slightly, her eyes looking up at me through her lashes pleadingly.

"Anything for you love." I get up, heading towards the door, ready to go out and get what ever my love desires.

"Wait!" She suddenly exclaims, crawling out of bed. "What's your name? I mean, surely I have a right to know my kidnappers name."  She state sassily, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Nik love, my name's Nik." I answer before walking out, leaving her in shock.

Niklaus Mikaelson, love.

------------------------------------------------------------

Francesca Chillemi

as

Neveah Forbes

[21]

Francisco Lachowski

as

Austin Lockwood

[24]

Word count :1794

OH MY FUCKING GOD, thank you guys SOOOO much for 7.9k, I appreciate it so much.

Here is a little flash back into Jordan's life. Over time you will get more but I wanted to include some cute and  SPICY moments.

These two character will be introduced next chapter hopefully and !SPOLIER! they're engaged and are Caroline and Tyler's older siblings.

Question:

1- would you guys want to either read a hp x pjo book as I have an idea for one and I'm starting to form it.

2- would guys want to read a harry potter book where she and harry are twins with mattheo riddle in as I also have that form one.

3- I'm also starting slightly on a mafia, lost princess, arranged marriage one if you guys are interested.

Please let me know what one you want to see first. His chosen one is my priority but if anyone isnt a massive fan of hp x tvd books then i will have other options coming out.

Please tell me in the comments

Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night.

-Sof xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.6K 895 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
229K 9.7K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
892 7 16
What happens when Willow and her brother move to Mystic falls and go in to the drama there but also meets old friends of hers. Willow comes from Trop...