Flames ~ A Desire Of Revenge...

Oleh Tales_bychaitali

Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saa... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
characters aesthetics ✨
characters part - 2
ᴥ⁠●Best Creation●ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Doll ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Sabak ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Scratch ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Family ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Missing ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠●⁠ cherry nose ●⁠ᴥ
Author's Note
ᴥ⁠● Favourite girl ●⁠ᴥ
New Book
Rant!!!!
|Sorry|
I'm back 😁
ᴥ⁠●Family meeting●ᴥ⁠

ᴥ⁠●⁠ Setting ●⁠ᴥ

615 76 41
Oleh Tales_bychaitali

Before Starting the chapter do click on the star button 😀(chapter is not edited , so kindly forgive me if you find any grammatical mistakes).

            Enjoy reading 🎀

      ♡。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。ノ⁠♡   。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。 ♡。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。♡

"Saahi naam Diya hai mujhe toofan kyu ki kahi bhi jati huna toofan hi khada kardeti hu mein" I Sighed in my mind thinking.

(I have been given the right name, Storm, because wherever I go, I create a storm.")

"Bechari meri favourite aunty k bete ko ball se mar diya meine"
This thought made me lil sad.

(I hit my favorite aunt's son with a ball.)

"It must be paining him na"I was thinking all this while reyansh was literally dragging me to his room.

Once we entered he closed the door lil harshly.

Catching his breath he glared at me.

While me being confused of his behaviour I asked lil slowly

"What happened, why did you bring me into the room so quickly and why are you looking at me so angrily?"
I asked little nervously because I thought he might be angry at me for hitting his brother with ball.

"I told you that I would give you the laptop, why did you come here to get it?"

And this thing surely made me confused that he was angry because I came to take my laptop like seriously bruhh!!

"Ha toh tu itna gussa kyu ho Raha hai iss baat pr mein aa gayi na lene dekh teri petrol k paise Bach Gaye na itne"I said with a sly smile trying to ease his mood.

"Hai hai hai"
he sarcastically laughed
"badi ayi mere petrol k paise bachane wali" he mocked me.

"By the way, I lied to you about the presentation. I needed your laptop for some other purpose."
he said while not making eye contact with me and nervously.

I was surprised more than shock...Because if he had told me the truth about whay he needed the laptop for, I would have given it to him. But Janab lied, so I am curious to know why??"

"kyu jhut bola apne janab??"
(sarcasm is dripping through my voice)

(Why did you lied janab??)

He looked up and said " vo mu..jh..e naa..."stutteringly he started to say "voo...mujhe....ekladki.....ki...profile...dekhni...thi....prvo....private....thi... "I waited for him to continue and he said 
"tohtuladkihainaisiliyemeineterprofileseuserequestdali...........usneacceptkiaurfirmeineussetubakebaatki"he took a pause between but again started with non understanding banter.

'I know that he is not a normal human being but he is speaking abnormal language!!!!!'

'How I'm supposed to understand this!?!??'

"One minute..one minute I know you can't be a normal human being, but atleast speak properly that I can understand "I chidded at him literally he's testing my patience now.

" Aare!!you are a girl na to I wanted to check one girls profile I tried by my account but it was private so I came up with a brilliant Idea that was...I used your account and she accepted the request so I started to talk to her I mean I became saachi , it was like You were talking to her but technically.. it was not you talking to her... it was me reyansh talking to her"he was explaining without taking breath all in one go and somewhere looking confused by his explanation which he was giving to me and I was patiently waiting for him to end.

"So I wanted to ask her about me matlab I being saachi wanted to ask her if she is searching for a boyfriend or not if it's yes then I was going to tell that you saachi has a friend named reyansh who is single and is interested....no no not interested he is finding a girlfriend tooo so if you are single you both can date,but before asking her it was late night so I said her to sleep and we will continue this tomorrow so this part is remaining to continue."

"So today I was going to ask her about me but you came"he sighed with disappointment

Broo Wass disappointed he was fuckingggggg disappointed!!!!!!!!

Yee admi bhul Gaya ki isne kya Kara hai!! thoda sa bhi pachtava dikhayi nahi de raha iske not so handsome chehre par.

ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS REYANSH RAICHAND TUNE MERI PROFILE SE KISI LADKI SE BAAT KARI MEIN BANKAR!!!

(Hey you are even serious Reyansh Raichand, you talked to a girl from my profile pretending to be me!!!)

"you can't be serious reyansh voh ladki mere bare mein kya soch Rahi hogi gaddheeee!!!!! Teri akal sachme ghas charne gayi thi kya aise idea's dimag mein ate kaise hai tere"
("You can't be serious reyansh ,what will that girl be thinking about me?? ?? Gaddheeee!!!!! Do you have any sense or not? How do you come up with such an idea in your mind?")

"Ohh sorry dimag toh hai nahi janab k pass"I was just yelling at him and he was just looking down as a culprit has caught.

I just yelled everything at him.

'Bro can't be serious even a bit literally who does this types of things '

I was just cursing him in my mind soo much.

And he like a Lil puppy giving me that not so innocent eyes and making that not so innocent puppy face.

I'm not going to fall in his trap now.

My hands were now itching to grab his hairs to pull them out.

But I controlled them and grabbed a flower vase to hit him.

"What will that girl think about me, bastard? Who is this girl asking her everything about her life and was going to do her setting with her friend..Asshole!!" I yelled and ran behind him

And he grabbed a pillow for his defence & was also fast enough to ran away.

We both were running like a Tom and Jerry and accidentally my leg slipped from the edge of his bed before I can balance my self reyansh came to my help but  I feel on top of him.

And inorder to protect his head from hitting the floor I kept my right hand just behind his head preventing it from getting hurt

And he was grabbing me in a way that I should not get hurt.

And

Thud!!!!!

We both fells from bed to floor.

And the vase which was in my hands some sec before was laying with his broken pieces.

Before we can seperate from each other.

Some came into the room.

We looked towards the direction of door and there was he....
"Speed Man"

' Hehehe 'I laughed in my mind that what wierd names I'm giving him since we met.

' But proud of his new name'.

He was looking shocked by looking at our form.

Suddenly we heard a voice of reyansh saying...

"Moti kahi ki uth mere uppar se, Jaan leke manegi kya"he groaned.
(Moti get up from me,will you get up after taking my life away)
*Sorry I don't know how to translate it*

I broke my eye contact with speed man and glared at reyansh who was groaning in pain.

"Aise dekh maat mujhe bandariya uth jaldi se merko saans nahi aa rahi mar jaunga mein."
("Don't Look at me like this, you monkey, get up quickly, I can't breathe, I will die.")

I removed my hand which was behind his head for protection and lightly slapped him for calling me moti and Bandariya.

I got up from him dusting my clothes.

"I should not have saved you. Today I came to know that you are so slim in appearance but you have double the weight of what you eat."
he said while getting up.

"  I'm felling bad for your husband, when he will hold you in his arms na, it will be the first and last time."
he laughed while saying this,I know he is teasing me, but nevermind let him tease me I will also have my time when I will be teasing him.

And we heard "tujhe uske pati ki chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai uska pati usse ek hath se bhi utha lega aur chahe toh Puri zindgi usse apni baho mein lekar rakhe.
("You don't need to worry about her husband. Her husband will pick her up even with one hand and even if he wants, he can keep her in his arms for the rest of his life").

And looking towards the direction of sound.

God!!!!I completely forgot about his existence in room and this pagal reyansh called me moti and Bandariya infront of him.

Gosh nothing can be this much embarrassing than this .

'But what did he said made me blush intensely like What the hell he said about my husband.
I soo wanted to scream but why should I scream he isn't my crush that if he said this then I should dance but why did it feels different!!! Godd!!!!

My mind is messes up by this man!!

'His tone was just too intimidating.'

his tone was screaming possessiveness and something more.

But the way he was looking at me after saying this made my eyes go downwards straight.

I don't have courage to look up to him now after what he said.

I don't know what should I feel but my heart was just dancing on high volume as it made me scared that what if he or Reyansh hears my heart beat.

My thoughts were distributed by that annoying monkey.

Author's pov :

Reyansh looked at him and said "Bhai aapne suna meine kya bola "he was nervous plus scared now for sure.

Speed man glance at him with a sharp glare which made saachi scared too.

And then Adhyansh  "yeah I heard what you said and I think you have also heard what my response was to that"

'God jab jab inki avaj sun rahi hu na mein toh pighle Jaa Rahi hu inse kahiye koi ki chup rahe varna Mera chocolate se caramel hone se koi nahi rok saktaaaaa'

"And what you guys were doing on floor"he asked them with strictness flowing through his tone.

"voo saachi and I was playing pakda pakdi but her leg slipped soo inorder to save her we both fells off from bed " he said
With his eyes down,being scared of his brothers scolding.

And then his brother Aka Speed man Jo bhi hai inka naam gave saachi a look and she nooded.

He was looking at her with lil different emotion and she can clearly see that in his eyes but was unable to name the emotion.
Little bit angry or sad just it was too mixed.

Shrugging off she started to check herself in mirror that if she's looking okay or not is her existence is looking okay or not.

Just then she notice his blood running down through his nose.

" Apka khoon beh raha hai abhi tak apne First aid nahi Kiya?" saachi asked nervously but genuinely with worriedness.
("You're bleeding, haven't done your first aid yet?")

"Vo room mein Jaa hi Raha tha mein but yaha tum dono ko dekh kar ruk gaya" he lowly muttered.
("I was going to the room but I stopped here after seeing you two.)

She looked down in embarrassment remembering the previous incident and said...

"Koi baat nahi aap yaha beith jaiya mein kar deti hu apka first aid "saying this she went to take first aid box from reyansh bathroom.
("No problem, you sit here, I will give you first aid.")

Saachi came with first aid Box & sat beside Aadhyansh A Lil closer bcz he's  highted and she comes to his chest. she's took a cotton and Dettol to clean his blood and wound but her hand didn't reach  to his nose fully as  she was lil unable to do it properly.

(So Adhyansh being Adhyansh mauke pe chauka kabhi chodta nahi banda.)

He did something which shocked her and reyansh as well who was silently observing there movements while the couples completely forgeting his existence in the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here's the update guys!!!!!!!!

I'm back as  my boards are over now 😁.

Vote target 120+ and comment 40+ please guys.
Previous chapter has 1k+ reads but just 100 votes😞.

Do tell me how was the chapter I know it's boring but don't worry it will become interesting chapter wise.

But I want to know is my book good I mean is the storyline going good should I continue to write it . I don't know why I'm getting feeling that my story is not good enough to grab anyone's interest and if anyone liking it.

Because lack of comments I'm unable to know you guy's opinion about book.

Whenever I read Even one comment na it makes me feel soo happy please guys if you like the chapter please don't forget to comment as I'm in desperate need of them...I need a little bit of motivation or a push from you guys to continue writing.

That's it now the updates will be regular 😀.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.1K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
104K 8.4K 18
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
370K 26.4K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
495K 24.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...