CURSE- War Of Love

Par quill_of_rheaa

โ„™โ„๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ... Vidya Rudravanshi~ Love is the only thing she hates or maybe she's afraid o... Plus

PROLOGUE
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. DEAL
3. DATE PLAN
4. THE DATE
5. A CHANCE
6. THE MEET
7. HER EYES
8. CLUE
9. CULPRIT
10. SAVE YOU
11. BEAST
12. AGREEMENT
13. CONFERENCE~ CONFRONTATION
14. MY PARVATI
15. THE ENGAGEMENT
16. FUNCTIONS
17. MARRIAGE-I
18. MARRIAGE-II
19. GUNSHOT
20. ALLEGATIONS

2. FLASHBACKS

137 17 7
Par quill_of_rheaa

Vidya's Pov

What a nasty day it was. I opened my room, everything was perfect meant she hadn't come back yet!!

Every day I came back from work and found everything in its place, sadness rushed through my heart. It's been a month, how long will she stay there?

After this hectic day, I need peace... I was about to enter my bathroom but got distracted by one of the servants.

"Ma'am!! Shantanu Sir needs to see you in his library right now..." she told me and left without waiting for my answer.

One more torture isn't he happy with the prior one... a bullshit date and all, and now he'll ask me about my opinion... Peace!! I smiled at my fate.

After taking a bath and relaxing, I rushed to his room because I wanted to wrap up the session quickly. I opened the door, he was standing near the bookshelf holding one of the books. He passed me a smile and I forced it too. I don't think smiling can fix these dates' torture. He gestures to me to sit on the couch while he is sitting on the chair.

"How's your meeting with Ayansh Mahavir?" he asks.

His question never changed, the only thing that changed was the name of the man.

"Not worthy of my time" I replied.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked in annoyed voice.

"It's not with him, maybe it's with me" I replied.

"What's wrong with you then?" he asks without wasting a second.

"My standards" I replied making him run his hand through his hair in an annoyed sense.

I know he didn't like my straightforward answers but I can't answer mentioning each and every thing. I'm doing all this because of him or his happiness and the promise I did to my mother. In real I don't want to do these dates and meetings for anyone. What's the goal? Marriage!! I don't want anyone to control me or my feelings. I'm afraid of attachments and love...

But I need to marry someone because it's my father's wish, being a good daughter takes a lot of things. His snap breaks my chain of thoughts.

"Absence of mind leads to loss, both in business and in life," he says which makes my blood boil.

I wanna say "My absence of mind is because of your bullshit date plans" but ended up saying "sorry papa... I'm going to sleep now, good night and take your medicines before heading to bed".

"wait!" he said and I stopped.

"look I know you don't believe in love and it's because of me but beta please let someone handle your inner child which you are hiding since many years" his words feel like a knife which is scratching my past wounds again, anger rushed through my body and I wanted to control it but I failed...

"it's not because of you... It's because of mumma, the way her love for you made her suffer, the way she wanted your love but you and I just ignored her for our personal beliefs. I wish that I never acted like a shit years ago and never ignored your fights, she'd be alive with me. Love haunts me, the way love made her weak is what haunts me the most... And about my inner child, no need to care about her papa... I'm the one responsible for all this so I deserved at least this much pain..."
I leave his room, shutting the door with full force.

After entering my room, I lie down on the fluffy and relaxing mattress covered with white bedsheets. I need peace and only he can give me that peace. I turned on the Bluetooth speaker and played the "Om Namah Shivay" song. Mahadev, only he can help me to attain peace.

FLASHBACK~
Vidya!! Aap andar nahi jaa sakti...
(you can't go inside) one of the maids told her, holding her hand and her eyes were filled with tears.

Vidya replied, "But I wanna see mumma... She..she... is fine... right?"

The maid replied, "Aaa... aaa... haan... she is fine"

Please side!! one of the nurses came out of the room to clear the door surrounded by maids and neighbours...

The door was half opened and a body was hanging by the fan....

Vidya screamed, "No mumma.... no... you can't leave me.... mumma... I'm sorry... please...co..."

ENDS~

I woke with a jerk... I rubbed my eyes and then waved my hand all over my face...

Again!! that day always flashbacks whenever I argue with him... I think she still loves him the most... It's terrifying but I'm used to it even if I never wanted to.

Tears rolled down from my eyes. Not again Vidya!! I rubbed my eyes harshly to stop them and checked the time... it's 3 a.m......... the time I saw her dead...

***

Mrityunjay's POV

I entered my house then my room, red LED lights with black walls.

After examining the surroundings, I took out the medicine box and tried to cover my injured hands.

FLASHBACK (Author's Pov)~
Mrityunjay entered the bar, his eyes were ready to gulp every single person present there...

Mrityunjay shouted (more like roared), "You Ayansh Mahavir..."

Ayansh turned his face from the counter to Mrityunjay and said, "What happened, Mrityunjay Rathore...."

"Stop acting like you don't know", he replied while grabbing him by his collar.

"Wh...What...", Ayansh replied while holding his almost gone breath.

"Who posted my past pictures?", he asked with wide red eyes.

Ayansh pushed him back and said with a dramatic tone, "Ohhh... Those pictures... I thought you liked them... She's your love, isn't she? Damn!! I forgot... she dumped you a few years ago... Guys!! don't you know our Mr. Rathore was dumped by a girl in the past just because his company was facing loss back then? Am I right Jay?"

Everybody around starts to giggle...
Mrityunjay loosened his tie, opened his cuffs, and rolled up his sleeves...He was dressed in black shirt and black pants... Looking like Death God... His every action sent shivers down everyone's spine.

He took a few steps closer to Ayansh who was standing with an almost pale face but trying to cover his fear.

"The day you betrayed me. You lost the right to call me Jay... As a betrayer, I give you the right to call me Mrityu...your mrityu", he replied making him gulp.

"Why did you do this?", he asked while holding his collar with both of his hands and hitting him with a headbutt which makes him fall on the floor...

He grabs his collar again to make him stand in front of him... While others were just standing like statues because no one had the guts to stand in front of him...

Ayansh replied, "I... I posted those pictures because... I.was.in.a.bad.mood."

Mrityunjay gives him a deadly smirk and replied, "Now.You.will.be.in.a.bad.posture.too"

He starts to hit him with wine glasses... After that, he held his neck and punched his freaking face until he started to vomit the blood... Ayansh was gasping so badly... Everybody around freaked out but no one dared to stop him.

"Stop This Shit Now...", she said.

"Who...Who tried to order me?", he asked.

Everybody standing there rolled their eyes in the direction of a girl, in her late 20's...

"You...Miss..It's none of your business. If you can't handle this shit just leave, don't interfere", he said while giving her a stare.

"Uhh... These men and their male egos..."she muttered and added, "I can handle any shits like you but I'm not in a great mood...I'm telling you to stop it because the bar is about to close and no one here has the guts to stop you. So please mister whoever you are, stop it... They have rules too" she replied.

"You called me a shit?", Mrityunjay glared at her with his fiery hazel eyes...

"If you consider yourself as one of them then yes!!", she replied casually.

"I've no time to argue with you...Is she telling the truth... or is it just an excuse?" he asked the manager who was hiding behind the crowd.

He nodded.

"This woman and her timing saved you, this time. Don't you dare post anything? If..." he told Ayansh but got interrupted by her.

"You gonna take him with you? To kill him or not? If it's a no then please leave... I can't handle more drama..." she said.

He shook his head to control his anger and exited the bar.

"Thanks, Vidya!! for saving me", Ayansh said and cleaned the blood on his lips.

"I didn't want to save you after the last time headache that I had, because of our date night... It's just my staff panicked after this drama and I had to come here to handle this so...I thought it was your last day by the way... Lucky you and unlucky us...", she said and patted his cheeks which were bleeding because of the cut.

Her gesture made him hiss in pain while she smiled in pleasure.

ENDS~

After cleaning my hands and throwing my white shirt which was painted with blood.
I opened my laptop and it popped up with a notification
"Happy Anniversary Jay".

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't feel the air around me. I lowered the A.C.'s temperature and shut down the laptop.

"Now, you won't forget our dating anniversary". Her voice echoes my mind...

Fuck man!! why didn't I remove this bullshit thing?

I grabbed my laptop and deleted that reminder. "hidden folder" my inner self reminded me...

I opened the hidden space of my laptop and searched her name folder. I deleted the folder before checking it because I don't want to have those panic attacks again...

I lay down on my bed... Did I do the right thing? I questioned myself. "If you decided to start a new chapter, you need to erase the old ones." my inner self answers. But she was my whole story!! I shook my head to vanish my stupid thoughts and closed my eyes.

"Stop This" her sentence echoed in my mind and that dominant and fearless voice made me smile. Nobody has the guts to speak a single word when I'm in a deadly mood but she... whoever she is... that girl was fearless and that's impressive...If my anger couldn't stop her, I must say she's unique. Her image from the bar floated...

Her black shiny eyes, she has a lot hidden behind the darkness of her eyes... Wait why I'm thinking about her? Dang it!!

"Mr.whoever you are" "I can handle any shits like you"

Again her words floated in my head and made me angry. Rage rushed all over my blood.
Mr. whoever... I'm the Mrityunjay Rathore and I'm a fucking Rajkumar (prince) who owns almost every fucking thing.

"Not her" my mind reminded me.

I can have her too but I'm not interested in her... I don't even know her name and I've zero interest in knowing that... Let's sleep I've many things to deal with...

**********

Heyyy!! Heyyy!! A delayed update for you all because I'm confused whether I should post new parts or hold it... But I decided to post so I hope you'll shower your love❤️ lovies!! Do motivate me😤✨ your author needs motivation and love!! Byee till next update...

Do comment, share, and vote!! Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram for regular updates...

Instagram-quill_of_rhea
(Link in bio)

THANKS FOR READING♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2M 382K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~โ—โ—‹~~~~~~~~~~...
1.4M 95.5K 70
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir ร— Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
75.3K 4.2K 39
Book 1 of sparkle seriesโœจ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
20.2K 1.2K 18
๐™ณ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šข๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šž๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ผ๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŠ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š˜๐š›๐š‹๐šœ...