The Mafia's Pure Desire

Av _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... Mer

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.

Chapter 4.

62.2K 3.2K 121
Av _authormanpreet

When Shanti Kaki went into the room, she saw that Nitya was lying unconscious on the bed. Kaki sat near her and placed her hand on her head and said, "Such a sweet and innocent girl she is. I don't know how she got trapped among those cruel people. What condition did they do to her?"

Meanwhile Madhav Kaka came there with medicines and said, "Shanti, these are medicines give her, okay? I will take care of the outside work.", Saying this, Madhav Kaka left from there.

Kaki remained sitting there with Nitya. On the other hand, Avayan was sitting in his room when his phone started ringing, and it was Vipul. Avayan picked up the phone and said in his stern voice, "Yes Khanna, what did you know? How did all that happen?"

Vipul said, "Boss, I found out but it is not known who is behind this. Yes, but we can say that it is he who had approached Mehra".

Hearing this, Avayan stood up from his place and said angrily while rubbing his forehead, "I don't want to hear all this Khanna. I want that person who's behind this".

Then he paused for a while, took a deep breath and said, "That driver?"

Vipul said, "Boss he is dead".

On hearing this, Avayan closed his eyes angrily and without saying anything he hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. He sat on the sofa and yesterday's thoughts started revolving in his mind.

Flashback

Last night when Avayan was leaving from there after finishing all his work. Avayan and Vipul along with two body guards went into the elevator to go down with the help of the elevator, but suddenly the elevator stopped in the middle.

As soon as the elevator got stuck in the middle, Avayan said angrily, "Why has this lift stopped?"

Vipul said in fear, "I don't know Boss, I will see." Having said this, Vipul quickly took out his phone and started calling someone, then his attention went to the network.

And he said irritably, "There is no network here". Saying this, Vipul came forward and started knocking on the door, "Is there anyone? Is there anyone outside? Look, this lift is stuck here. Is anyone there?"

At first there was no response, Vipul kept calling for a long time, then a voice came from outside, "Yes sir, we are trying, please wait for a while, the lift will open soon."

Hearing this, Vipul retreated. It had been about twenty minutes since the elevator closed. It was very hot in the lift at this time.

Vipul looked at Avayan and said, "Boss, the lift will open in a little while."

Avayan did not respond to his words. Seeing this, Vipul again asked, "How much more time will it take?"

Then a voice came from outside saying, "Sir, just a little while longer?"

Everyone including Avayan was now in a very bad condition due to the heat. Everyone was just waiting for the lift to open quickly. Then after about 30 minutes the lift opened and everyone quickly came out and heaved a sigh of relief.

And the hotel manager came to Avayan and said, "Sorry sir, I don't know how the lift stopped suddenly. We are really sorry sir."

Then Vipul came and gave the water bottle to Avayan and then looked at the manager said, "What sorry, you don't get everything checked from time to time? How come you don't know why the lift stopped suddenly".

The manager looked down and said, "Sorry sir."

Vipul was about to say something ahead but before him Avayan said in his stern voice, "Leave all this, a lot of time has already been wasted, ask the driver to bring the car to the hotel main door quickly"

Vipul, "Yes Boss". Saying this, Vipul started calling the driver, meanwhile Avayan left from there and Vipul also left after him.

The driver had come to the door with the car, Avayan was just a short distance from the car when suddenly there was an explosion in the car and the car caught fire.

Avayan stopped where he was for a moment, while all the people around got scared after seeing this and started running here and there, Avayan was covered by his body guards from all sides and his guards quickly took him inside the hotel.

Vipul said worriedly, "Boss, are you fine?"

Avayan looked at Vipul angrily and said, "What was this Khanna?"

Vipul was very scared for a moment and then he muttered, "I don't know boss, I- I will find out".

Saying this, Vipul went out of the room and he took a deep breath and said, "Oh Gosh, if the lift had not got stuck today, I would have died along with the Boss, we would have narrowly escaped".

Saying this, Vipul went away from there to find out everything, after some time Vipul came back and said, "Boss, a mini bomb was planted in the car, due to which the blast occurred.

Then after pausing for a while, "Boss, your going by private jet is also not free from danger, maybe something similar could happen there too. That's why I have prepared a car for you, you go in it. I will leave from here after some time in a separate car with some guards so that no one knows which car you are in".

Avayan found Vipul's words were right, that is why he left from here a little while ago alone with a driver and the same Vipul left with three cars along with some body guards.

In a very short time, Avayan had made such a place for himself in the underworld that no one could defeat him. Due to Avayan, many people had to lose their builted space and their fear also reduced.

Because of which Avayan had many enemies in this world of bloodshed who wanted to remove him from their path for forever.

Avayan was thinking about the same accident on the way. If he had reached the car even five minutes earlier today, he would probably have died there. And on the same way he met Nitya.

Flashback end.

Avayan was sitting on the sofa with his head towards the back when a message came on Avayan's phone. Hearing the beep of incoming message, he suddenly opened his eyes and picked up his phone and started looking at it.

As soon as Avayan saw the message, his facial expression suddenly changed and he kept his phone and went to the bathroom.

It was from morning to evening but still Nitya had not regained consciousness. Shanti Kaki still was sitting there near her.

Meanwhile, Madhav Kaka came there and as soon as he arrived, Kaki went to him and said, "Look, it has been evening from morning but this girl has not regained consciousness yet. You should ask the doctor once, there is nothing to worry about, right?"

Madhav Kaka said, "Yes, I am asking". Saying this, Madhav Kaka went out and returned after some time and he said, "Listen, the doctor is saying that she needs rest, that is why Dr. gave her a sleeping injection after some time she will regain consciousness on her own."

Shanti Kaki said, "Okay okay, I am here".

Madhav kaka left from there and Shanti kaki came and sat near Nitya and held her hand and said, "Once she regains consciousness and gets well, then we will know something about her, I don't know where she has come from and her family too, they will be so worried, don't know where they might be searching for her".

Shanti Kaki was saying all this when Nitya started regaining consciousness, she slowly opened her eyes. At first she was seeing everything blurry, she was trying to see clearly when she heard Shanti kaki's voice, "Hey are you fine, are you fine?"

As soon as Nitya saw clearly, she saw an unknown woman standing in front of her, seeing whom she got a little shocked and started trying to get up quickly.

She was fearfully trying to get up when Shanti kaki said, "Beta, take it easy... take it easy."

Nitya became a little calm after hearing Kaki's voice again and Kaki started helping her to get up and made her sit on the bed rest. And she held her head because her head was feeling heavy and she was also having a little pain too.

Shanti kaki sat near her and held her hand and said, "Daughter, are you okay now?"

Nitya started trying to speak on Shanti Kaki's words but she was not able to speak due to which her eyes got a little moist and then after some time she just nodded, that 'She is fine'.

Shanti kaki placed her hand on her head and smiled and said, "You sit, I will be right back." Saying this, Shanti kaki left from there. Nitya started looking around with surprise as to where she was at this moment.

Then she remembered that she was sitting in a car on the road at night, then how did she come here after that?

Nitya was thinking all this when Shanti kaki and Madhav kaka came there. Shanti kaki had also brought something to eat for her and placed it in front of her and said, "Daughter eat a little something and then you have to take medicine also".

Nitya did not react at all to the matter of eating, she was still looking around to see where she was. Then kaki held her hand and said, "Daughter, you are absolutely safe here, be relaxed, I'm Shanti, you can call me kaki and he is my husband your kaka, now eat something".

But Nitya refused to eat and Madhav kaka came forward and said, "Okay you drink some juice, you will like it".

As soon as kaka said this, Shanti kaki placed the glass of juice in front of Nitya. She was very hungry and also she wanted to eat but due to her injury, she did not want to eat anything, that is why she refused even for juice.

Kaka and Kaki understood why she was not eating anything. While they were saying something, and the doctor came there. When Nitya regained consciousness, Madhav Kaka called the doctor so that she could check up on her again.

The doctor came to Nitya and said, "How are you now". Nitya just nodded her head at the doctor's words while the doctor started checking up Nitya.

After some time, the doctor came out after checking Nitya, Shanti kaki and Madhav kaka also came there along with her. The doctor said, "Now her health has improved a little."

Shanti kaki said, "But doctor, that girl was trying to speak but was not able to say anything, she will be fine, right?"

Doctor said, "Aunt, I can't say anything right now. I had already told you that I have seen such a case for the first time in my entire career. Many times this happens, some people are never able to come out of the incident that happened to them and due to that trauma they lose their speaking ability, and here we cannot even imagine what has happened with this girl. That's why I don't know whether she will ever be able to speak again or not".

Both kaka and kaki were stunned after hearing the doctor's words and at the same time they also started feeling pity for Nitya's condition.

The doctor further said, "Please prepare something light and sweet for her so that she can eat it easily and keep giving her medicines from time to time."

After saying this, the doctor went from there, while Shanti kaki looked at Madhav kaka and said with disappointment, "Is it really true that now this girl will never be able to speak?"

Madhav Kaka said angrily, "What are you talking about, we should just pray to God that this girl gets well soon".

After saying this, when Kaka looked in front, Avayan was standing in there. Kaka and kaki became completely silent after seeing him.

Avayan had heard their words but did not react anything. He said after a while angrily, "That girl has regained consciousness".

Madhav Kaka, "Yes Baba, she has regained consciousness."

Avayan said in a stern voice, "As soon as she feels a little better, to use yahan se rawana kar dijiyega".

"then tell her to leave from here"

Saying this, Avayan went out from there and kaka kaki started looking at each other and did not understand what to do next.

Thinking this, both of them went to Nitya's room. To divert Nitya's attention, Shanti kaki laughed while going to her and said, "Daughter, you are still sitting like this, lie down and take rest. I will prepare something good for you."

Just say this kaki was about to leave from there. When Nitya stopped her by holding her hand and shook her head.

Kaki said, "What happened, aren't you hungry?"

Nitya did not react anything on this, whereas Kaki sat there holding Nitya's hand and looking at her lovingly, "You are hungry, so why don't you eat?"

Nitya again did not give any answer. Kaki, to change the topic, said, "Hey, we don't even know the name of this cute little girl, what is your name?"

On hearing this, Nitya became sad and kaka also started looking at kaki angrily.

Then kaki realized that she had unknowingly asked the wrong question again. Kaki could not say anything further while Nitya started looking around as she was finding something. Madhav kaka said, "Daughter what do you want?"

Nitya saw a small diary on the table in front of her and pointed her hand on it.

Madhav Kaka does not understand at first but then when his attention went to the diary, he picked up the diary and said, "This?"

Nitya nodded, Kaka gave it to Nitya.

Nitya held the diary and gestured with her hand asked for a pen. Kaka took out a pen from the drawer and gave it to her.

Nitya wrote her name in the diary and presented it to kaki. On which the kaki laughed and said, "This old lady doesn't know how to read, give it to your kaka".

A slight smile appeared on Nitya's face at kaki's words and then she presented the diary in front of kaka.

Kaka took the diary, he said, "Nitya? your name is Nitya".

Nitya nodded, while kaki caressed Nitya's head and said, "It is a very lovely name, just like you."

Nitya again took the diary from Kaka and she wrote something and gave it to Kaka, Kaka started reading laughingly, "Thank you for taking care of me".

Kaka laughed and said, "You should thank Avayan Baba, not us. He is the one who has brought you here". After thinking for a while, Nitya nodded again on this.

Looking at Nitya, kaki said in her mind, "She is such an innocent girl, I don't know how anyone can behave so rudely with her. This took away the voice of the poor girl".

Kaki was feeling very pity for Nitya's condition but she could not do anything for her.

Nitya felt some affinity with kaka and kaki, that is why she became a little friendly with them. And despite so much pain, a slow smile appeared on her face.

After some time kaki got up and left from there, while kaka also left asking Nitya to rest.

Avayan was currently sitting in his cabin in his office. And the same tears filled eyes of Nitya were appearing in front of him again and again, in which there was a lot of pain, on top of that, he remembered the words of Madhav kaka and Shanti kaki that 'she will never be able to speak again'.

Even if he wanted to, he could not remove the thought of her from his mind. Avayan was thinking all this when Vipul came and said, "Boss, two men have been caught who had fitted that bomb. But they are not opening their mouths."

Avayan heard this, he stood up from his place and said angrily, "Where are those two?"

"They have been kept at the old mansion", Vipul said.

Hearing this, Avayan left the place angrily and Vipul also ran after him.

✿✿

so here is the update hope you all enjoyed it.

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
His Gifted Sin Av Snehal Ghuge

Allmän skönlitteratur

803K 43.1K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
400K 27.8K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...