daughter || pedri gonzalez

ihrtpedri द्वारा

how could the daughter of the coach and a player make it out in the industry without being hated on? find out... अधिक

introduction
welcome , chica
bye val
just for you
all yours
thank you, hermosa
off limits
cant wait to see you
bad without you
amor
would you wanna find out
smile for the photo , not kiss
mean so much to me
beatiful enough
oh really

okay love

90 1 0
ihrtpedri द्वारा

i hear the door bell ring downstairs and i rush to get it before my dad does and starts interviewing us about where we're going.

but ofcourse, as im on the stairs he's already opened the door.

X : 'Hola Pedro, I didn't call you over here, Why are you here'

V: OH! papa um we're going for dinner with mikky and frenkie, nothing more nothing less.

X: are you sure?

V: well, yes, don't you trust your own daughter?

X: yes, i do. just don't do anything, vale you know the rules.

V: no, i don't, i don't plan on listening to them either. (in my head)

V: yes yes. can we go now?

X: Yes, just be safe. Adiós.

me and pedri finally walk to his car to go to the mystery location.

P: you did something, you look different, and so much more beautiful. what did you do?

V: oh, wow thank you. i actually wore less makeup.

P: no wonder. you're so beautiful naturally.

V: thank you, you're too sweet.

pedri opens the door for me while i sit down in his fancy car.

he sits down in the drivers seat and we start driving.

this time pedri plays his playlist, and its full of romantic spanish songs, suits the mood anyway.

we talk all the car ride about how everyone on the team was asking what was going on between us. and that even gavi had started to connect the dots.

we finally reached to a restaurant near the beach. pedri parks the car and we walk in the restaurant.

p: Hola, reserva a nombre de Pedro.
(Hello, reservation under the name Pedro.)
w: ¿apellido?
(Last name?)

p: González.

w: ok, sígueme tu mesa está lista.
(ok, follow me ur table is ready)

we both follow the waitress with my hand wrapped around his arm. i find it cute.

w: aquí está tu mesa
(heres your table)

p&v: gracias.
(thank u)

she gives us this table beside the glass with a beautiful view of the beach. even if it was pretty pitch black outside.

there were roses in the middle of the table. i hate roses. cliché. but it wasn't pedris fault, it's just the restaurants designing or whatever.

we both look at the menu and look at each other.

p: do you like anything here?

v: want me to be honest? hell no.

p: me too, wanna go and get food for somewhere else?

v: hell yeah

we both get out and pedri has to pay a fee cause we left without ordering, wasn't our fault the restaurants food was total butt.

we walk down the lane to see a man selling some street food and it looked so good, me and pedri look at each-other and we go towards the man in need of some food.

we bought the food and we decided that it would be cute if we went and ate at the beach.

we sat down in-front of the sea and and started eating our sandwiches.

8 minutes in, we had finished the big sandwiches, we really were hungry.

v: you ate that so fast

p: we literally finished at the same time.

v: fine, fair point, we were hungry it's fine.

p: how about we go in the water

v: are you crazy im in a dress

p: so? who cares, i know i dont, ill give you something to wear.

v: you know what, let's do it

the both of us take of our shoes and socks and go in the water.

we start splashing the water at eachother and start laughing. Pedri picks me up and dips my hair in the water and i hold on to him hard, i don't want to get completely wet. after he got me up from the dip, i leaned in and we shared a kiss, yet again. it was so wonderful and it had a feeling like no other.

the whole time we were together we were laughing, how could my father never allow something so pure?

20 minutes after we were both basically soaking wet, so much for not getting wet. we both get our shoes and try to find a shop that sells towels that's still open.

we finally found one and we got two, after that we went to pedris car.

v: can we go to your house? my dads gonna be mad if he sees me like this. ill tell my dad im hanging out with mikky.

p: of-course.

i texted mikky to make sure that she knows that im telling my dad this.

after i told her i texted my dad letting him know that "i would stay over at mikkys house"

which was obviously a lie.

we headed over to pedris house and i was shocked, the house is huge and beautiful. i never realized how wealthy he was at such a young age.

v: do you think i can take a shower?

p: ofcourse, would you like some clothes that i can lend or do you choose to no wear any clothes?

v: real funny pedri, i would like some, just show me where the bathroom is.

p: okay love, follow me.

he leads me to the guest bathroom and grabs some clothes from his closet.

p: guest bathroom cause ill be showering too, and you can't see me, i know i know you really want to, unfortunately, not yet.

v: funny joke, i think its the opposite way round.

p: sure it is.

i giggle and i head into the bathroom and i start to take a shower.

after that i put on the clothes pedri gave me, they were so comfy i could probably sleep standing.

i go to his room and i see he's already in his bed on his phone.

p: hey there, you finally done?

v: i didn't even take long

p: took longer then me

v: whatever, im a girl.

he chuckles. i go and sit next to him on his bed and we start scrolling through TikTok's on his phone.

a few minutes later we hear the doorbell.

v: are you expecting anyone this late?

p: no.. maybe it's gavi, he come over sometimes unannounced.

we both go downstairs and open the door to see..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.9K 119 29
𖤐 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate "ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅ℴ𝓈ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃�...
104K 953 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
45.2K 641 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...
25.6K 585 15
When Zoe Sánchez moves back to play for her childhood team, she finds it impossible to avoid the star of the men's team, her fellow number 8, Pedri...