The Unexpected Love

By AUTHORAVIEEE

"LOVE, THIS WORD SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FOR ME LOVE IS JUST A FACADE. FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCES I AM SURE THA... More

Copyright
PREFACE
DEDICATION
Characters !
Prologue
Life = Pain
Love is just a facade
Character aesthetics
Unexpected Meet-up ?
Their first meet
The event
Not important than you
GIRLS NIGHT
Author note
Proposal
1k special
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Deal !

61 7 54
By AUTHORAVIEEE

It's my morning therapy to come to the temple before doing any work or signing important deals because I found peace and solace here off course except dark nights.

I sigh as i come here in front of the largest and most antiquated temple of Delhi THE RADHA KRISHNA MANDIR.

I believe in Krishna ji more than anyone, he is my protector.  just the way he protected Draupadi , he protected me too. But one thing he couldn't save me was from all the assaults I faced.

But I guess if I faced all this then maybe it has to do something with me. I don't know what but I hope I have a bright future.

I want my life partner who respects his wife just like Krishna ji did, I want someone who loves me just the way Krishna ji loved Radha. But is that possible ? But I trust my Krishna, he will always do everything for my betterment only.

I hope someone comes in my life and snatch away all my pain and sorrow from me and fill tons of happiness in my life.

Sometimes  l feel like this is never gonna happen with me as it's not written in my destiny. The life I lived till now , I don't think that someone will love a girl like me. I caressed the long scar on my hand and sighed.

No! I am not insecure because of my body especially I love it, I love myself but I am insecure about my heart. I want to protect it. I can't trust people now. I feel like they are just hiding themselves behind the masks. I never wanted a relationship just because of my trust issues until once....

I don't think my poor heart can handle any other heartbreak. You thinking about my past  and my heartbreak.. well that's the story for another day.

I heard the sound of Shankh and ran inside the temple with duppata on my head to cover it.

I prayed to Krishna closing my eyes and joining my hands.
" hey Kanha, I want you to bless me because today I am gonna signing a very important deal with Khurrana Industries. I hope it goes well. Just stay with me as I don't have anyone to guide me except you".

I took the Aarti from Pandit ji and he blessed me saying :- "AVISHI Beti chaahe kuch ho jaaye tu kabhi mandir aana nhi bhulti bachpan se lekar aaj tak, Kanha ji ka aashirwaad humesha tere saath rahe".

I smiled and said :- "pandit ji you know me from childhood, I don't have anyone except Kanha so why will I not come" he smiled and said - "Kanha bless you" and I turned to go back towards my car but then I noticed....

Avishi noticed that an old lady was about to fall from stairs. Avishi Ran towards her and hold her preventing her from falling down stairs. She also saved the Pooja Thal (plate) which was going to fall down.

That lady was none other than JAYA KHURRANA. Avishi was panicking and asked:- "Dadi ji you okay? Hello? Dadi? Pls open your eyes dadi"

She asked someone to bring water and she sprinkled it on her face and jaya blinked her eyes and spoke slowly :- "Bacche thankyou so much. If you weren't there I might have fallen down the stairs and would have got serious injuries I don't know how I fainted I guess my Blood Pressure is low".

Avishi carefully made her sit and said- " Dadi are you hurt somewhere I will take you to doctor please tell me." Jaya smiled seeing her so concerned for herself she said- "Nahi my bby I am perfectly fine, Thankyou for being so concerned for me." Avishi shook her head and said: "dadi ji l am like your child only why are you thanking your child, and tell me are you alone here ? If yes then pls lemme drop you"

Jaya caressed her head and said -" no beta my grandson is here only he will take me you don't worry btw you are very beautiful sweety, and looking so smart in office attire" Avishi smiled hearing compliment and said :- "thankyou so much dadi ji btw where is you grandson should I call him".

And then she heard a concerned voice from behind she turned and saw Ansh there. Ansh said : " dadi what happen to you , I was buying flowers which you asked for I saw crowd here so I came here. You okay na ?" Jaya assured him saying -" l am fine Anshii , this sweetie helped me preventing to fall down" and

Ansh looked at avishi and said - "Thankyou so much Beautiful for helping her. May I know your name ?" Avishi smiled - " Avishi. Avishi Mehra" and Jaya said -" Naah you are an Angel sent from heaven". And then Ansh took Jaya carefully and Avishi also accompanied them till the exit and after bidding them bye she drove off to Khurrana industries.

I reached Khurrana industries in just 15 min and still there was 20 mins left for the meeting with the CEO of Khurrana Industries.

The whole building was made up of black glasses. I don't know what with the obsession of these men with black. I entered inside and went straight to the reception area to ask details about meeting.

"Umm hi I am Avishi Mehra , I had a meeting with Mr. Khurrana."

"Hi Ms.Mehra , lemme just check once if boss is free or not right now from his schedule"

I was waiting there and looking at all the interiors. Well it's an huge building with great interior design inside. Looks like he is very rich.

HE WAS ON FORBES 10 list AVISHI stop with your nonsense. My mind said to me. Chup ho jao tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho you are a Tanger. I said to my mind when I heard receptionist voice.

"Mam you may go towards the CEO cabin,  it's on the 22nd floor boss will join you soon he is in meeting room".

I nodded and went towards the lift and pressed 22no. I was waiting to reach to the floor and once I reached, entered inside his cabin.

Woahhh... his cabin is better than mine. A huge glass window from where we can see the whole city. A dark brown desk in front of the glass window. On left a large book shelf where all business related books were kept.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL KEEP THOSE DARK ROMANCE NOVELS HERE.. my subconscious mocked.

Tu fir waapis aa gyi waapis jaa I said to my mind.

I was looking at his bookshelf when I heard some footsteps. I turned around and I was beyond shock. Oh my dear earth, swallow me right now.

I was attending a meeting with Sharma's. When I Abhi recieved a call on his phone. He informed me that the CEO of Mehrish has arrived and is waiting in my cabin to finalise the deal.

I nodded to him and we quickly winded up the deal with sharma's and we went towards my private elevator. I Heard abhi say: "Dude Mehrish's Ceo is a Girl. And I heard she is very beautiful."

"So what should I do" l said rolling my

"Shaadi kar le" (marry her)

"Tu thoda sa Bkl hai kya"

"Dekh liyo meri 6008976 sense keh rhi hai tu isse bhabhi banayega" he said while grinning

"Aur 3 din pehle bhi yeh hi bola tha tune so just keep your 6008976 sense with yourself"

We reached to the top floor where my cabin is. As I entered inside I smelled a strong rose fragrance, unknowingly I smelled it before too where I don't remember but it was relaxing my nerves and muscles.

The girl was standing near to my bookshelf and she heard my footsteps and turned around to face me.

What the fuck?. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.....

THIS IS THE SAME GIRL , THAT WILDCAT , WHO RUINED MY CAR.
"AS IF YOU DIDN'T HIT HER CAR" MY SUBCONSCIOUS MOCKED.

I Looked at her with my WIDE EYES. AND HER REACTION WAS THE SAME.

"TUM?"
"TUM?"
WE BOTH SPOKE OR ACTUALLY QUESTIONED TO EACH OTHER WITH SHOCK EVIDENT ON OUR FACE.

"You are the CEO of Mehrish ?"
"Yessss my lord, Ab kya legal papers dikhau hnnn ?"
"God why the hell you are behind me from the morning"
"Ohhh heylo Mr. Weirdo Stupid Khurrana. I am not behind you , you are behind me. Don't forget you hit my baby"
"Can you stop babying your car for god sake and what did you call me ?"
"I won't stop do whatever you want to do and I guess you forgot your hearing aids but no worries I will tell you again I CALLED YOU MR. WEIRDO STUPID KHURRANA."
"MY NAME IS AVYANSH KHURRANA. NOT MR. WEIRDO STUPID- WHATEVER YOU SAID"

ABHI came in between and said - "guys I don't know what's between you both but we are inside the office thoda professional ban jao"
" Oh heylo Mr. Chamgadar , I am very professional don't go to my profession or I'll break your bones APNE BOSS KO SAMJAO MEKO NAHI ".
"Chamgadar? CHAMGADARRRRR?.?." HE ASKED HER IN SHOCK
"TOH KYA HUSN PARI BULAUUU?" SHE RETORTED.
"TUMHE TOH MAI"
"TUMHE TOH MAI KYA .... HAATH LAGA AUR TERI TAANGE TOD DENI HAI MAINE."
"Avyansh I guess Mai chalta hu, meri puri zindagi padi hai aur yeh meri jaan khaane par tuli hai." And HE rushed out of my cabin.

I guess today is the worst day of my life.

She took a deep breathe and said: " Mr. Khurrana let's act a lil mature and professional rather than bickering like a child"

"Hmm.. come have a seat"

"Hi I am Avishi Mehra , CEO of MEHRISH. YOUR ASSISTANT CALLED ME TO HAVE A MEETING WITH YOU regard some event."

"MS.MEHRA, it's 50th Anniversary of Khurrana Industries and we are going to celebrate it with a grand party thrown to our investors. I want everything like every decor , theme classy and elegant. That's why I told Abhishek to choose the best event managing company and he fixed my meeting with you. Here are all the further details about the event. Plan everything accordingly. The event is after 4 days. I hope you and your team can manage it within 4 days."I told her

"Don't worry Mr. Khurrana. My team will be able to do it within stipulated time. I'll keep a check on them. I hope you don't have any problem with me visiting your house."? She asked

"No it's perfectly fine, well I would like to invite you too in the event with your family as we are also signing a deal right now." I spoke.

"Oh okay-" I saw her face a little dull after I mentioned to attend the event."

"Is everything okay Ms. Mehra?"

"Yeah everything is fine, I will surely attend the event. Thankyou for the invite btw." She spoke with a small smile on her face. The way she changed her personality into such a CEO mode. I doubt her.

I guess she has 2 different personalities- 1) wildcat 2) professional.
Kya hoga iss ladki ka ? I thought ( what will happen to this girl).

She stood up and said- okay Mr. Khurrana I'll take my leave now my team will start preparing everything from tomorrow onwards. Kindly send me the details on my number". I nodded and shake our hands.

Oh my god, her skin is so soft like cotton, I feel like holding her hands forever.

WHAT??
NOOOOOO
The fuck Avyansh I guess tu pagal ho gya hai.
I shrugged off those thoughts. She took her hands back and I felt loss of warmth which her hand was providing me.
She turned to leave and I looked at her disappearing figure.
But I stopped her - "Ms. Mehra"
"Yess?" She turned to face me
" Thankyou for Blessing My car with your lips." I smirked saying this.
And I saw red hue spread on her cheeks. And I felt some tingling in my stomach by seeing her blushing.
" well now your car will remember who is Avishi" she smirked saying this and went out of my cabin.
For one second l smiled at her but changed my demeanour to cold one because She is nothing to me more than stranger.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Word count -2074 words

Do vote and comment on this chapter. 🌷
Next chapter will be updated tomorrow.

Follow me on Instagram- AuthorAvieee 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 484 35
โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Unedited ""} โฅ Love is a deletirous thing b...
325K 20.9K 53
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
56.6K 3.4K 37
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
1M 102K 33
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .หšโ‚Šโœงโ‚Šหš. -------- **This is a DARK roma...