Meet Me At Midnight. ||Vampir...

By SSears90

[πŸ† 2X 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] "Hyungs, I'm not feeling very well." The members turned to Jungkook to see sweat pou... More

β€’-----β€’ 0 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 1 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 2 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 3 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 4 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 5 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 6 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 7 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 8 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 9 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 10 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 11 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 13 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 14 Β»--β€’--Β«
β€’-----β€’ 15 Β»--β€’--Β«
πŸ†AchievmentsπŸ†

β€’-----β€’ 12 Β»--β€’--Β«

624 58 13
By SSears90

Jungkook was still in the computer room trying to hide. Now that he was in full human form and defenseless, he knew there was no way he'd be able to fight against anyone who was after him. The plan now was to lay low and go undetected while searching for a way out. This only proved harder as he stood there and heard the countless alarms and screaming from outside the room. The hallways were full of everyone panicking and running in search of this monster. More people ran into the room to hide and he dove under another table, attempting to hold his breath once again. He scanned the room looking for another way out. When he spotted a back door that read "Exit" he gathered all the courage he could to slowly crawl to it and make his escape. He didn't know where the door actually lead to, or what kind of exit it was, but he knew he needed to start moving if he was ever going to get out of there.

Upon reaching the door, he couldn't believe it when he managed to successfully get through it without anyone noticing. He was in a white hallway that broke off into a labyrinth of more halls. It was like a giant puzzle to him as he didn't know which way to go. He took a second and decided to head left. As he was running he felt an arm wrap around his throat. "Got you!" a man screamed and began choking him out.

"N-no!" Jungkook screamed. His heart was racing as he tried breaking free but without the midnight strength he'd become so used to, it was doing him no good. He was being dragged into a room and right to another bed with straps. "Stop!" he cried. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" It was a repeat of everything he'd just escaped from. His body was slammed down by two more scientists and he was strapped down immediately.

"Don't think you're so clever!" One of the scientists screamed. He started screaming about how Jungkook just killed half his staff.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm not a murderer I swear! It wasn't me!" Jungkook was fighting against his restraints again. He was overcome with emotion knowing what he'd done and realizing how badly he wished he hadn't done it.

Hyungs please get my message. Please find me and get me out of here. I can't do this on my own.

He didn't know if his message actually went through and he knew if it hadn't, he'd never be found. He'd be used and abused here until the scientists got everything they wanted, and then he'd either be killed or at least left for dead.

The scientist ignored his screams for mercy and his apologies as he started shoving needles into Jungkook's arm, taking his blood.

"Ow! Stop!" the boy screamed. Having nothing to numb the pain he could feel every sharp poke and prod in his arm. He clenched his eyes shut, not wanting to see his own blood being stolen from him.

"Not so tough now, are you?" The scientist chuckled as he was draining Jungkook of his blood. The singer didn't even know what the hell he was actually planning on doing with it, injecting it into animals? Other people? What the hell kind of experiments would they even do?

He felt himself getting cold and woozy as more blood was being taken. "You're killing me." He groaned as his head started to slowly nod back and forth. This man was taking way more than he could ever possibly need. Jungkook tried to think of anything to make him finally back off. "I'm no use to you if I'm dead."

The man stepped away, clearly deep in thought. "Ah, you're right on that one. I still have so much to discover when it comes to you." He looked at the vials of blood he'd taken and with a look of satisfaction, smiled. "This should do for now."

Jungkook was crying and his lips were shaking. Yeah, that will do for now. Asshole.

The man gave him more sedation. "Just to be safe."

"No!" Jungkook screamed and squirmed, not wanting more of that stuff pumped into his body. It kept him way too weak and lasted way too long. He knew the more of it that was pumped into him, the weaker and weaker he'd become. He knew he was becoming nothing but a puppet in this little game. 

The scientists left the room and Jungkook was left there alone. Strapped down and isolated from the outside world with still no clue where the hell he was. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to ease the pounding in his head and throbbing in his arm. The sedation got to him quickly as he drifted off to sleep.

---

"I found him!" Yoongi screamed as he stood up. The members didn't know how the rapper did it, but only a few minutes after pressing a bunch of buttons Yoongi was able to locate where the video message was sent from. It was a five hour drive, in a building that was known to have top security and government officials working there.

"Oh no...How are we ever going to get him out of there?" Jimin frowned. "Jungkook may have special powers but we sure as hell don't. If he can't escape at all, how on earth will we ever sneak in to find him?"

Namjoon turned to him. "That's something we will figure out when we get there. Let's get going."

The members were surprised at Namjoon's sudden impatience, but they understood the clock was ticking and a 5 hour drive wasn't exactly close. They hustled to the car and Hobi took the wheel, trying to drive as quickly as possible but also trying not to get pulled over. That would only waste time.

While he drove, the others were doing research on their phones into the building they found. The only information they could find online was that it was a top secret facility and lab used for government purposes.

"Of course they won't ever write what actually goes on there, because they hurt literal damn people." Taehyung threw his phone down. He was livid at knowing people had kidnapped his little brother. His maknae. And they were hurting him for their own selfish gain.

"What are we going to do when we get him back?" Jin asked. "I mean...should we try that bat blood thing? Should we take him back to where it all started?"

The others looked at each other nervously. They hadn't discussed much of what they were actually going to do. The bat blood thing was risky, because if they messed up they'd kill him. At the same time, if they didn't help him somehow, and fast, he'd be dead soon anyway.

"I think we should try." Taehyung admitted that he believed it was the only real option. "What else is there? What else can we do?"

"But...if we mess up..." Slow tears escaped Hobi's eyes. He couldn't even imagine the worst happening to Jungkook. Losing him for good.

"I think we should leave it up to him," Jin replied. "It's his body and his life..." his voice trailed off as he lost his train of thought. He didn't want to think of Jungkook making the wrong choice either. 

The hours in the car dragged on forever. Especially because they were in a hurry and absolutely nothing was easing their panic or anxiety. Hobi finally pulled the car up to a gate that was surrounded by barbed wire and different machines they'd need to put codes in to even get to the entrance.

Hobi punched the steering wheel. "Okay well we're here but now what the hell do we do?!" His tears of frustration wouldn't let up. He was feeling hopeless at this point.

"Let me in the drivers seat," Yoongi commanded.

"Why?" asked Hobi.

"Do you trust me or not? Just let me in the drivers seat."

Hobi and Yoongi switched locations in the car. He pulled up to the first gate which required a code and started digging something out of his pocket.

"What are you doing hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi pulled out what looked like little radio devices. "It's a top secret facility. There were bound to be gates and codes. You think I came unprepared?" He smiled as he turned and started using the little devices to enter in numbers.

"Are you hacking a government security system?!" Jimin couldn't believe his Yoongi hyung was capable of such things.

Yoongi smiled after hearing a beep. "It's nothing but child's play." The first gate opened and they were in.

Yoongi was able to hack through every single security gate. The others stared at him in utter amazement. "Wah, my hyung is so cool."Taehyung gleamed with pride over what his hyung was capable of doing. They pulled into a giant parking lot facing a building.

The building blended in with it's surroundings. As if the people who built it were meaning for it to not stand out or be too noticeable.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh as he turned the car off.  He turned to the others. "Well, everyone. We're here. It's showtime."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.9K 33
[π…π„π€π“π”π‘π„πƒπŸ†] "Let go of me!" Jungkook screamed as he tried to force his way out of the mans grip. "Maknae!" Taehyung cried as he tried hitti...
10K 243 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
272K 11.9K 39
On her 21st birthday, Y/N's life changes forever. Her once normal existence changes when she discovers an underground world straight out of a nightma...