I'm Just A Chuunibyou: Why ar...

Від Aiyuun

Yukiya Saito, is a 16 year old Chuunibyou who's starting his new journey in life called "High School". He ha... Більше

Chapter 0: If there are multiple destinies, who will you choose?
Chapter 1: A new Beginning
Chapter 2: Hokkyokusei High School
Chapter 3: More than three months passed
Chapter 4: Not a "shadow hero"?
Chapter 5: Haircut
Chapter 6: Training partners
Chapter 7: Unwanted attention
Chapter 8: Even if he's scared?
Chapter 9: [Operation: Blending in with the crowds.]
Chapter 10: Just your perfectly normal student.
Chapter 11: It's just the student council president.
Chapter 12: She's just part of the good guys.
Chapter 13: I caught you.
Chapter 14: A shadow hero who doesn't sweat.
Chapter 15: Surprise test.
Chapter 15.5: Did you have a fun day?
Chapter 16: She's just a "shoujo heroine"
Chapter 17: I'm just an "assassin"
Chapter 18: It's just a "kabedon" from a deliquent?
Chapter 19: A generic student character.
Chapter 20: We're not so different?
Chapter 21: Just exchanging notes.
Chapter 22: It's just the "lucky pervert" scene.
Chapter 23: A side character's plan on becoming popular.
Chapter 24: It's just a sinister plan to crush the chuunibyou.
Chapter 25: Dominating the match.
Chapter 26: Turning the tides.
Chapter 27: "Consecutive Pseudo Vanishing Drive"
Chapter 28: Just a Chuuni's words of assurance.
Chapter 29: "I'll never trust you again?"
Chapter 30: A pessimistic shoujo heroine and a Chuuni's words of assurance.
Chapter 31: Just seemed cold but is actually caring.
Chapter 32: He really is just acting cold but is actually caring.
Chapter 33: The end of Mocha's first day upon transferring.
Chapter 34: Just picking up being the "perfect" side character.
Chapter 35: A letter of challenge, a declaration to change.
Chapter 36: "Just watch me"
Chapter 37: Eating inside the classroom this time around.
Chapter 37.2: Adoption
Chapter 38: A shadow hero should be protected too?
Chapter 39: "Background Character Mode"
Chapter 40: A silent hero's tragedy.
Chapter 42: The "revelation scene"
Chapter 43: "Do you seek power?"
Chapter 44: Just a mysterious character entrance.
Chapter 45: A sudden duel.
Chapter 46: A wall that must be conquered, a battle for supremacy.
Chapter 47: A dance of "chaotic harmony".
Chapter 47.2: Skill: [Pefect Body Coordination]
Chapter 48: Pure Talent vs Absolute Effort
Chapter 49: One with the mist and gone. A mysterious character exit.
Chapter 50: A storm is approaching. (Vol.1 [End])
Volume 1 Afterwords

Chapter 41: A shadow hero's sacrifice.

73 4 0
Від Aiyuun

Walking through the hallways of the school, still in the process of showcasing the tragedy of being a shadow hero to Mocha-san. That being, a shadow hero doing heroic deeds that shall never be recognize by the world.

While walking through the hallways, looking for more events to demonstrate how tragic of a shadow hero I am.

I came across a lost wallet that was lying flat on the floor.

Adding more details to what the wallet looked like, it seems like it belongs to a female student judging by the designed.

Seeing the seemingly unattended wallet on the floor, it made me come to a stop which Mocha-san who was stalking me since earlier noticed, as well realizing as to why.

'A lost wallet?' (Mocha)

Seeing the wallet that was lying in front of me, I picked it up off the floor, now holding it in my hands.

'He picked it up. Ah, maybe he's going to turn it in to the lost and found. Y-yeah, that's it.'

That is what she had assumed seeing me picking up the seemingly unattended wallet.

Because, by this time, through Mocha-san's personal assessment of me thus far, she had come in to terms that maybe I wasn't much of a bud guy like she had originally thought after all.

Picking up the seemingly lost wallet off the floor, I then spread it's pockets open exposing the insides and started looking around the wallet.

I searched through the wallet but the only thing that could be found was a single 50 yen coin inside.

'He's going through the wallet...?! Ah! Maybe he's checking for any leads about the owner. T-that's it, right? He couldn't be possibly steal-'

Just when Mocha-san was to finishing her internal monologue. She saw me taking out the 50 yen coin out of the lost wallet, seemingly inspecting it as though checking it's authenticity.

'He's taking money out of the wallet!?'

Mocha-san then got alarmed seeing me do so. From seeing the scene of me just casually taking someone else's money out of their missing wallet, it was easy to assume and understandable why she would do so.

I then took out my own wallet out of my pocket and opened it.

'Don't tell me, he's actually gonna do it?'

Mocha-san assumes as it looked like I was about to transfer that person's lost money and put it into mine.

I then grinned sinisterly.

'Kukuku. Are you watching this, new student? Now look at me, as I make the ultimate sacrifice.

And then the next thing that happened was me suddenly pulling out a full 10,000 yen bill from my wallet, then placing it inside the lost wallet in exchange with the 50 yen coin I took out earlier.

'What the... What just happened?'

Mocha-san was confused as to why I did what I did just now. She could not comprehend why I was so willing to give away a full ten-thousand-yen bill just like that.

And to be honest, I didn't know either...

Okay now, lets look at my own point of view of how everything unfolded.

As I was walking through the halls, I was thinking if I had fulfilled enough scenes to look heroic but tragic at the same time as I secretly helped the civilians while staying in the shadows.

'Hmm... I'm not so sure if I looked that tragic enough. It kind of feels like it's still lacking in the tragedy area.'

I am confident enough about the justice part, but I'm not so sure about the self-sacrificing side of things of being a tragic shadow hero.

'So far, I have yet to show sacrificing anything valuable enough to make it look like I was a character destined for tragedy.'

Just when I was feeling my show of self-sacrifice for the sake of the greater good was lacking, I stumbled upon a seemingly unattended wallet laying on the ground that is seemingly lost.

I couldn't just leave it lying there so I picked it up so it wouldn't be at risk of any bad person falsely claiming and stealing someone elses property.

But before I took it anywhere else, I tried looking inside to get some clues as to who this wallet belongs to. To no avail, there was none. There was nothing to be found except for a single 50 yen coin resting inside the wallet.

'Hm. This wallet, is kind of sad. 50 yen is just...'

50 yen can only amount to a cheap candy. Seeing how much the wallet has, it made me empathetic towards the person this wallet belongs to, assuming for them to be having some kind of financial crisis. Well, at least for the moment.

We still have our afternoon recess so what will he/she do if his/her money only amounts to 50 yen.

Being aware of how much the wallet had, it made me empathetic, thinking they don't have enough money to buy anything good during afternoon recess.

'Ah, this is it!'

I then grinned sinisterly, as I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea at the time.

And that plan was to sacrifice a thing that I had and hold with value.

With my plan already set, I took out the single 50 yen coin, pretending to inspect it. It was to clearly show Mocha-san just how much money this wallet holds amounts to.

The plan was to add as much money to this wallet enough to be able to purchase anything good in the cafeteria.

This way I sacrificed something of value of my own, giving that selflessly sacrificing his own happiness for the sake of the wellbeing of others appeal of a silent hero.

The tragic part about this is how the person will never know who helped them, like a tragic unknown hero I was trying to be.

However, things didn't go exactly as planed.

After I took out my wallet to see how much money I had, to my dismay, I had greatly miscalculated. When I opened my wallet, the money I have was a total of 10,000 yen.

You would think "What is the problem with that? you only needed to give up as much as 200 yen to be able to afford a melon bread"

Here's the thing, the 10,000 yen. WAS A SINGLE BILL IN FULL!

'Oh crap, I only have this whole 10,000 yen bill!'

I could just get it changed later in the canteen, however, I have already flashed the 50 yen coin and had already took out my wallet.

For aesthetic purpose, if I don't make my move now, it would look like I was conflicting to make a decision, much less cool of a person who knows his purpose.

'Damn it, what should I do. I don't have any change other than this 10,000 yen bill.'

This is what they call a decisive choice, if I don't make my move now, the moment will pass.

'Should I just let the moment pass or do it now? Giving away the 10,000 yen that I saved for two months or is it not worth it? Should I save Erwin or Armin!? Think, me! Think!'

Whatever it is, I have to make my choice right here and now.

'Ah whatever! Here it goes!'

In the heat of the moment, with all my resolve, I inserted my 10,000 bill that I have been saving all month to the lost student's wallet, making my ultimate sacrifice yet in my career as a shadow hero.

'What the... What just happened? ...Did he just nonchalantly give away a full 10,000 yen bill to a total stranger?'

Mocha-san was confused as to why I did what I did just now.

She could not comprehend the fact that I just gave away a full ten-thousand-yen bill so easily just like that.

I know, this is just too much to be giving away to someone I didn't even know. However, I really wanted to impress Mocha-san by showing my dedication of being a shadow hero. "The ability to make a choice, sacrificing anything for the sake of the greater good."

[Even though the Chuunibyou said all that, he almost felt like crying from the feeling that he probably just done something stupid just now.]

After that, I brought the seemingly lost wallet to the lost and found so it could be returned to it's rightful owner.

Mocha-san who saw everything thought.

'Did he really just gave away 10,000 yen just now...? Doesn't that mean, Yukiya-kun is actually super rich?'

The more Mocha-san watches me, the more curious she found herself about my identity.

Moments after walking away from the lost and found, I had already move on and was about ready to go to the next phase of my plan.

'Alright. With all the conditions met, I guess it's time to execute the next phase of my plan. Let's show the transfer student what a shadow hero is truly about.'

What could the chuunibyou be planning?

The boy then continued walking, with Mocha still following him from behind, growing all the more curious as she watches him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

555K 29.6K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
513K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...