The Bond 💕 A SSundee Crew Fa...

De MindofGoyangi

What will happen when a problem destroys an entire family.Will the bond be back or the one will be alone fore... Mai multe

introduction
Chapter-1 nightmare
Chapter-2 A normal day with plans
Chapter-3 Vlog
Chapter- 4 The last day of school
Chapter-5 therapy
Chapter - 6 finding out the truth?
Chapter- 7 truth revealed??
Chapter- 8 Flashback
Chapter- 9 dark past...
Chapter- 10 surprise!! pt-1
Chapter -10 Surprise!! pt-2
Chapter- 11 Mental Breakdown!!
Chapter -12 Reveal....
Chapter -13 He is our brother!!!
Chapter- 14 invitation
Chapter- 15 meet up
Chapter- 16 Accident???
Chapter- 17 Saved!!??...
Chapter- 18 Memories...
Chapter- 19 Coincedence??
Chapter- 20 meeting for the first time...
Chapter- 22 Caught!!??

Chapter- 21 Crush..?

53 6 11
De MindofGoyangi

Garry POV

I was on my bed scrolling through youtube videos…as i also thought about sigils..after he went to call henwy, zud, kate from school he then was in his room after that and never came to talk with us…later i heard the door opening and i saw nico peeking into the room…

“Hey nico!”i called..

“Hey!..”nico said coming inside…

“What happened?”i asked…

“I just came to talk about sigils”he said…

“Oh…i was thinking about him”i said…

“Don't you feel somethings wrong with him after he picked the henwy and others from school”nico said..

“exactly…he didn't came outside his room after that…is he still inside his room??”i asked..

“He is…”he said

“What are the others doing?”i asked…

“They are talking about andrew and i also came here to call you”he said…

“oh-ok”i said as i stood up keeping my phone in my pocket…”let's go”

We both went to the dining room to see dad mom and others smiling and laughing…

“Oh…so that's the reason-”dad said laughing...

“Reason for what dad”i asked coming near them as i sat near autumn..

“Reason for why andrew's is in his room”dad said

“And what is that?”nico asked..

“Welp- today after the classes we all were talking when ivy iris and ivan's older sister came he was looking at her in a way like he has a crush on her…”kate said…

“And we missed our chance and didn't go other wise we would have seen them”maia said as siimii and alexa agreed…

“oh….a crush??finally..”i said when nico asked…

“Does she have a boyfriend?”

“Yea…”zud said..

“oh…poor sigi”i said…

“Name..??”nico asked..

“Jake..”henwy said as nico hummed..

“Well- someone go and call him it's been to long since he was in room”dad said as biffle stood up

“I'll go!!”

“Ok…you go”mom said as biffle starts going to sigils room when nico said..

“Don't annoy him austin!”

“I'll see”he said as he went we both sighed looking back at mom and dad..

“Umm mom dad..”zud called

“Yeah zud?”mom answered looking at him..

“we three have to tell you all something”zud said sounding a bit serious..which rarely happens..

“What is it??”dad asked looking away from his phone to them..

“it’s that we three saw ivy today right?”zud started..

“yea....”john and alexa agreed..

“so..when we were talking with ivy and all maddie called on my phone and ivy was confused how we had her number…then i said that we had a gathering with her family and i got her number..”kate continued..

“Mhm..”dad hummed feeling more intersted by what they were saying..

“Then maddie asked iris and ivan haven't they said anything that happened so far and hearing that she and her boyfriend was confused then she asked us and we said what happened to her and she said ‘so you all are the reason for Ian's something’ she was about to say what when iris stopped her”henwy finished the rest..

“We are the reason for Ian's what??”nico asked..

“We don't know…i just know that there are more things we don't know….and maddie said aunt nancy and uncle leo will tell what happened”zud said..

“Nancy said this same thing when we met eachother too”mom said as dad agreed…

“Well let's see when we meet them again they'll hopefully say i guess..”dad said when we saw biffle coming downstairs while dragging an annoyed sigils with him we laughed looking at how annoyed andrew looks…

“Biffle i said let me go!!”sigils shouted in annoyance…

“Nope….we want to talk to you”biffle said..

“Austin-”before even he could finish off his sentence biffle pushed him to the couch and sat back to his seat..

“Dad mom- what happened??”he asked..

“Well…i heard from somewhere or someone that you might have a crush on someone.”mom said..

“Crush- what! No!! who said that??i don't have a crush on someone..”he disagreed..

“Well..they said that you have a crush on someone”siimii said pointing to kate zud and henwy..

He glared at the three and asked “what makes you think that i have a crush?”

“Well-”kate started “the way you were looking at one specific person today makes us think you have a crush on that person..”

“Who's the person??”sigils asked

“Ivy..”zud said when sigils was taken aback by surprise..

“Ivy..?no!! She has a boyfriend”he said

“Oh….so if she hadn't had one you would date her??”dad asked with a smirk which doesn't feels right..

“Umm…idk- and dad do not”sigils said as he looked at dad..

“Do not what?”he asked innocently

“Do not do that”sigils said voice sorta deep

“Do what?? Andrew say clearly”dad said as we all just stared at them both…

“Do not plan to kill ivy's boyfriend..”sigils said..

“Why would i and who said i will kill him??”dad asked..

“Your smirk says it all”sigils said..

“I didn't even had that intention-”dad said but he was cutted of by autumn..

“But that smirk of yours had showed that intention..”

Dad opened his mouth to say something but stopped and looked back at his phone..

“Soo…sigils?”mom called..

“Yes mom”sigils replied..

“Just say the truth do you have a crush on her..? Be honest no one will tease you..”mom said..

“Mom..i said i do not have a crush on her i swear i don't have a crush on her-”he stopped then said “I'll just go back to my room”he said as he started to go to his room…biffle tried to follow him but dad stopped him..

“Austin let him go..”dad said..

“I think he doesn't know whether he has a crush on her or not…”john said..

“Yea..”we all agreed looking at each other..

Sigils POV

I went back to my room as i slumped on my bed thinking about ivy and what they were saying…

Do i have a crush on her..?
Are they telling the truth..?
Maybe i do have a crush on her...i guess...??
I don't know…

I shook of my thoughts and stood up and took my laptop as i sat back on my bed and decided to watch something…

“Hmm…how about DC studio’” i thought as i searched…i scrolled down a bit to find some dance covers of ivy to test myself...

“hmm.. ‘Antifragile's dance cover’ That sounds good”i said to myself as i played that video..

An:The video 👆🏻
Channel name:AKtion Dance (i love their covers)
An: imagine the first girl in the right side in the thumbnail is ivy..the girl with the short curly hair..

[after the video]

I felt my mouth going wide open as i finsihed that cover..

“Dang!..she's good”i said as i felt myself blushing..

“Wait…am i..blushing?”i asked to myself..

“And why did i felt so many things going on inside me while i watched her video…”i thought as i kept the laptop aside..

I let out a loud sigh as i rested my head on my pillow slolwy closing my eyes thinking about her…

Maybe i do have a crush on her…

I thought as i drifted to sleep..

--------------------------------------------------------------

1253 words...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

512 0 23
Think of them like a mirror. They were once perfect. A few cracks from where someone hit it. But perfect you could still see a reflection. One day so...
46K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?
33.6K 783 43
He'll Never Forget the look on her face and she'll never forget her first heartache. But when life throws them back into each other's lives. It will...
50.4K 340 200
Finding someone online turns soon into true love. Then that love turns into having a family. What can happen to that loving family they created? Chea...