Iron Soldier (Bucky x reader)

By Roxyvanas

After Yn's parents dies in a car crash Hydra took her. She was sent to the red room shortly after and when sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Author's Note
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Author's Note
Author's Note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Author's Note
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note

12

554 9 3
By Roxyvanas

Yn, Peter and Tia arrived at the tower everyone still tense about what happened.
Well Yn and Peter, Tia was fast asleep in Peter's arms.
They found it sick that people would steal children but she knew about it all to well because she was stolen from her parents.

Yn took Tia and put her to bed after taking her shoes off.
She didn't want to wake the girl by making her change into different clothes.

She changed her own clothes and went to the common area where Peter was back in his Spiderman Pj's yn still didn't know why he had himself on his sleap wear but she didn't coment on it only smiled.

She sat down next to him, as he looked to be deep in thought.
"Hey Parker you okay ?" Yn asked him and he looked at her pulling his feet up on the couch and hugging his legs.
"I just find it so cruel that people would actually steal kids away from their parents how can they sleep at night with a conscience like that." Peter said rambling about the things on his mind.

"Well some people have a choice some dont, I still get nightmares every night I... I... I" Yn couldn't get the words out.

"I still see their faces..." Yn said her voice barely audible.
Her vision became blurry as the faces of the people she had murdered in cold blood flashed before her eyes.
Every single one begging for mercy as they realized those were gonna be their last moments.

She suddenly felt a hand on hers pulling her out of her trance like state.
She smiled gratefully at Peter with glossy eyes.
He was always there to help her see life in the way a child would.
To help her experience the childhood she never got.

Suddenly a phone rang on the kitchen counter.
"I got it" Peter yelled jumping up to go get the phone.
"Oh it's yours" he yelled throwing her the phone.

Yn didn't look at the caller and just pressed awnser.
"Hello ?"
"Yn this is Steve I need you to listen to me this is urgent."

Yn's heart dropped, she didn't know what he was gonna say.
That they were in danger, that she was in danger, that someone died ?
All these thing ran through her mind in a matter of seconds.

"Okay what do I need to do ?" She asked her voice unsteady.
"Go to Bruce's lab and get me a stretcher someone got shot we're almost back." He said and she just knew he was hiding something.

"Who got shot Steve ?" He didn't want to tell her.
She glanced over to Peter who looked to her with a pale face.
"Nat did..." he said and Yn froze.
"Is she ..." Yn couldn't even finish the sentence.
"She is alive but she got seriously injured she needs to be operated on immediately so go and get the stretcher and wait on the roof for us okay ?" Steve said sounding like a scolding parent but Yn didn't care or even noticed for that matter.

"Okay" she said and ran to Bruce's lab as Peter followed her in a explosion of questions.
"Yn what's going on, what happened is everyone okay ?"
"Nat got shot Peter Steve told me to wait on the roof" she quickly turned around and he stopped too as he almost slammed into her.

"Peter please do me a favor and stay with Tia I cant leave her alone while we're both outside, please Peter" she begged him as she took his hands in hers.
He saw the worried look in her eyes and he didn't want to cause her more stress.
"Ofcourse" he said turning around to go to Yn's room where Tia was still sleeping.

Yn ran to Bruce's lab and got a stretcher as she ran with it to the rooftop waiting for the jet.
It was a bit heavy to carry alone and up some stairs but she didn't even notice adrenaline was running high in her system.

Not even 2 minutes later the jet landed and she rand to the door as it opened.
Steve and Bruce hurriedly took the stretcher as they lifted Nat carefully onto it.

She was deathly pale and her whole abdomen was covered in blood.
Even if she was wearing a black suit yn saw the blood.
They rushed with her inside and Yn stood in place frozen by what she saw.

Suddenly a memory flashed before her eyes.

Yn, Nat and Yelena was already for about 3 years in the red room, they were currently in training and there were new girls brought in.
Each of them had to shoot someone in the head for the people to know the girls were under their controll.

Natasha went first shooting without hesitation then Yn went also shooting without hesitation.
Yelena hesitated only a second before she shot the man, him dropping lifeless at her feet as blood pooled on the floor.

The new girls were also told to do the same but one girl hesitated too long.
"I cant do it!" She exclaimed as tears ran down her eyes mixing with the cold blood already on the floor.

"Shoot him or I shoot you" a gaurd said pulling out his gun.
She had long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

She aimed again as she cried even more but she couldn't shoot.
The gaurd took the gun away from her head and aimed at her stomach as he shot without batting an eye.
She fell to the ground with a scream and Yn fell to her side.

Cupping the young girl's face in her hands as she was so, so, so pale blood started spewing from her mouth as she just whispered something knowing she was out of time.
"I couldn't do it" she whisper her last words to Yn.

Yn was dragged away by Natasha, she was covered in blood.
That innocent little girl's blood.

Her blonde hair had turned red and her piercing crystal blue eyes had turned cold.
Yn wished she could've helped but she couldn't.
There was nothing Yn could do to help her.
She just stood and watched her die.

When Yn woke up she wasn't in her own bed.
She looked down to her hands well hand and saw it was somewhat bloody and wrapped in bandages.
Yn didn't know what happened she glanced at the clock to see it was 1 am.

The room around her especially the pillows smelled like Bucky's cologne.
She slowly made her way out of the bed and towards the kitchen as her throat was dry and sore.
Even her legs felt sore.

As she entered the kitchen Bucky and Steve stood there.
Neither looked like they have had sleep.
"What happened ?" Yn asked as she saw them freeze and turn to look at her.

"You passed out." Steve told her a look of sympathy on his face.
"And my hands ? Why is everything sore ?" She asked her voice raspy.
Bucky came towards her and Steve got a glass of water for her to drink.
Bucky carefully took her one bandaged hand and her bloody metal one in his analyzing the damage done to her normal one.
The metal one just had scratches and blood on.

"You froze when you saw Nat and stared into nothing as you started crying and mumbling things then you freaked out and started punching the walls and kept screaming." Bucky said slowly and quietly as if he was afraid that she'd break like glass if he spoke any louder.

She just looked at him confused as she took the glass of water gratefully from Steve.
As she gulped it down she seemed to realize what she had missed.

The girl with blonde hair and lifeless eyes flashed before her eyes as her eyes glossed over and tears started slipping down her cheeks.

Bucky suddenly took the glass that was shaking in her hands and set it down onto the counter.
He gently took her face into his hands as pressed a gentle kiss to her forhead and picked her up bridal style carrying her to his room.
She didn't even realize she was moved the sobs just kept racking her body.
She felt so so utterly useless she couldn't have stopped that girls death she knew.
But she felt she had to she felt she should've done something.
But she did nothing and what happened someone innocent died...

With her red rimmed eyes and Bucky's wet shirt from Yn's tears a small little voice caused them to look at the door.
"Mommy ?" Tia said with tears in her eyes.
Yn quickly wiped her tears away as Tia came to the bed and Yn picked her up.

"Yes baby, why are you crying my love, a princess shouldn't cry." Yn said her voice hoarse.
"I... I had a bad dream and when I woke up you weren't there." Tia said her lip trembling.
"Im so sorry my baby" Yn said as she gently brushed the tears from Tia's face and put a strand of hair behind the girls ear.
"Mommy and Daddy will never leave you my baby..." Yn said in that moment that she held the little girl's form gently pressed against her chest she felt Bucky's arms snake around her as they all felt safe in the other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 254 6
Its story about a teenager who was given a second chance at living as Riser phenex.
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
199K 8.1K 24
BTS has been gaining alot of attention and fame as the years goes on. But Min Yoongi AKA Suga, who has always been alittle mysterious about his sexua...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...