ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ♡ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ

De YourV4

" ѕ н є ι ѕ м у ѕ α ƒ є н є α ν є η " " н є ι ѕ м у м ι я α ¢ ℓ є " " ѕ н є ι ѕ м у ƒ α ℓ ℓ є η α... Mai multe

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂
🄰🄴🅂🅃🄷🄴🅃🄸🄲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 1
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

505 31 35
De YourV4

Hey Guys,

Ok so I am uncertain about what to write in this chapter cause my thoughts are all mixed up so please bare with me in this chapter.

So Let's get in!!

~*~

Unknown Place

Unknown POV :

The surprise went as planned. Everyone was Happy to see me home suddenly. They knew I was coming back but I didn't tell when so obviously they were surprised but super duper Happy Too. After so many days I am home. I am so happy. I am so happy to be back at Home.

As soon as I entered in house everyone got shocked and soon hugged me tightly. I mean so tightly that I cannot even breath for sometime. They all showered me with me their love and affection. After thousands of kisses And sweet reunion with My Parents,  My Di and some chit-chat , I came back to my Room. Oh my sweet Room. Oh I missed it so much.

' Yaar apne Ghar ki and apne room ki baat hi kuch alag hai. ' person said laying on the Bed.

' My Bed I missed you so much. ' Person said while kissing the bed.

' kya chal Raha hai? ' Di asked coming in the room.

' Nothing Di. It's just meine Aapko, Mom and Dad Ko. Apne Ghar ko and apne room ko bohot zyada miss Kiya. ' Person said while sitting on bed comfortably.

' Chal hat! Juth mat bol. Agar miss Kiya hota na to tu bohot pehle hi aa jati. Lagta hai Hyderabad se kuch hi pyaar ho gaya hai. Ya phir waha pe kisi Ladke se. ' Di said in teasing tone.

Author POV :

' What?, No! Aap jaisa soch rahe ho na waisa kuch nahi hai Kuhu Di!! '

~*~

Divya Spandana as ᴋᴜʜᴜ ꜱʜᴀʀᴍᴀ

Kuhu Sharma. Nickname Ku. She Kind, Beautiful and Most favourite person of Shreya on earth.

She lives in Mumbai Alone. She is orphan as her parents died in Car accident when she just came fresh out of college. She lives next door to Gaur family. She see the Gaur Couple As Her Bhaiya and Bhabhi. And Shreya as her little sister. Even though she call Aman Bhai and Ankita Bhabhi She wont let Shreya to call her Bua or Aunty. According to her she too gorgeous to called Aunty or Bua. So she settled with " Di " endearment. The Gaur's are her everything after her parents death. She is unmarried and kind of don't believe in marriage as her parents didn't have great married life. They had their disagreement and flights time to time. Till the last breath they were fighting. So she kind of don't want to get married or atleast not untill she meet the right person who she will love unconditionally!!

~*~

Kuhu - Aap jaisa soch rahe ho na waisa kuch nahi hai Kuhu Di. Tujhe na mein tabse janti hu jab tu 10 saal ki bhi nahi thi na tabse jaanti hu aur tu mujhse juth bolegi. Tera yeh chehra dekh ke bata sakti hu Shreyu ki tu kitni khush thi waha.

Yes She is none other than our story heroine Shreya Gaur!!

Shreya - Ahh Mujhe aapse baat nahi karni. Aap jaiye mujhe mera Bag unpack karne dijiye. Go Go!!

She said pushing her out of room and closing the door on her face.

Kuhu - Ha Ha Jaa Rahi hu!! Aur sun zyada miss mat kariyo apne boyfriend ko bichara hichki kha kha ke pareshan ho jayega.

Shreya - DI!!!

She screamed from inside the room straddling her parents and making Kuhu laugh.

Kuhu - Ha ha!! Accha sun jaldi se unpack karke and fresh hoke aaja. Aaj hum sab saath mein Dinner karenge.

And all in reply she heard quite Okay from Shreya.

Soon enough Shreya started Unpack her luggage. She was placing all of the things in the respective places it was before she left for Hyderabad.

She was going back and forth to her closet and placing them in it. Again she came back towards her bag to take some more clothes and put them in closet. So she picked another set of clothes that's when she noticed some kind book and dairy in her bag. Seeing the dairy She got confused as it's not Her's. But soon enough realised who's it was and thought the He might get worried if he don't find his Diary!!

Shreya - Yaar Yeh Dairy mere paas kese aa gayi, Woh pareshan ho raha hoga! Abhi Dene bhi nahi Jaa sakti. Ek kaam karti hu kal colleg mein de dungi. Nahi yaar bohot der ho jayegi. Isse accha kal subah chali jaungi uske Ghar aur use de aungi. Wese bhi mujhe uska adress to pata hai.

" Be Ready Shera Your Shree is coming to meet you!! "

With Determination she placed the dairy on safe place and continue her work. Soon enough she finished all of the unpacking. She looked at time and see it's all most dinner time so she thought to freshen up real quick.

After having nice shower and changing in to the comfortable clothes she came out of bathroom and at the same time Kuhu Came to call her for dinner!

So both of them went to dining table and started having dinner as soon as it was served to them.

Shreya was having most amazing dinner of her life as it's been long she had ' Maa Ke Haath Ka Ghar Ka Khana '! She felt like heaven on the earth is the The One Of Our Home Itself!!

Shreya - Mumma, I Love You ❤️ You know na!! Kya khana banaya hai. I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

Ankita - Bas Bas Zyada maska lagane ki zarurat nahi! Sach bol kya chahiye?

Shreya - Mumma kya aese hi aapko pyaar nahi dikha sakti. Aesa zaruri thodi hai ki Kuch chahiye to hi mein pyaar dikhati hu. I genuinely love you Mumma!!

Ankita - Ha ha beta I love you too! Ab point pe aa.

She said in strict tone.

Shreya - Papa Dekho na apni biwi ko mujhe kese Dara Rahi hai.

Aman - Oye Mujhe kyu bich mein laa Rahi hai. Teri to maa hai, meri biwi hai yeh. Kuch bolunga na toh kaccha chaba jayegi yeh sherni mujhe.

Ankita - Kya? Kya bola aapne? Zara phir se boliye toh Aman Ji?!

She talked to him Sugary sweet tone and Poor Man Gulped in fear and answered her in Stuttering tone.

Aman - Nahi Nahi Kuch Nahi!! (Whispering to Shreya and kuhu ) Dekha!

Shreya and Kuhu Giggled at his poor situation!

~*~

ᴀᴍᴀɴ ɢᴀᴜʀ & ᴀɴᴋɪᴛᴀ ɢᴀᴜʀ

Aman And Ankita Gaur. Parents of Shreya. They are like opposite attrac Couple. Like sweet and sour.

They are really sweet people and And hella gorgeous Couple. They love eachothers more then anything. They are like east and west kind of couple who have their own sweet and sour moments. Sometimes they fight, sometimes they love eachother more then anyone. One warning though when they are fighting DO NOT INTERFERE!! Seriously like if someone get between them and try to solve their fight, they start to fight with person and support eachother opinion. So it's better to leave them off alone when they are fighting. But one thing though They love Shreya more then anything and Kuhu she is like their unofficial sister to them so they love her like one. The couple do Everything their little family!!

~*~

Again Ankita asked Shreya what she want. So Shreya thought to tell the Matter itself.

Shreya - Woh Mumma, mere friend ki na ek Chiz mere paas reh gayi hai so mein soch rahi thi ki kal mein uske ghar jaake usse uski book de aaun.

Aman - Friend? Kon hai yeh friend? Aur naam kya hai uska? Aur rehti kaha hai! Ek kaam karta hu mein tere saath aata hu tujhe tere friend ke Ghar drop karne ke liye. Thik hai! Kal subah taiyar rehna.

Shreya - Papa it's not Her. It's Him!! Woh na yaha paas ki Gokuldham Society, Goregaon West main hi rehte hai. Mein akeli chali jaungi. Don't worry!

She said casually while having her favourite paneer ki sabji and roti. But Aman Is going crazy as his daughter first was going to meet her friend alone and now that friend happens to a Boy!! A BOY!! No, No He Is Not Letting Her Go. Not at all. She can not go. It's A big NO! He is not letting his daughter to go alone to meet her " BOY " friend.

On other hand Ankita turned towards Aman as soon as she heard it's boy she is going to meet. She knew her husband nature very well. The man is protective in general so when it comes to the ladies of the house, He is out of control!! And that to when he knew that she is going to meet a boy.

Aman - Are kya don't worry. Nahi nahi kal mein aaunga tumhare saath.

Kuhu - Par Bhai kal toh aapki bohot zaruri meeting haina?!

Aman - Are toh kya hua. Beti se zayada zaruri koi meeting ya kaam nahi hai. Kal mein aaunga tere saath Shreya.

Ankita - koi zarurat nahi hai. Chup chap aap meeting pe jaayenge and Shreya apne friend ke Ghar jaayegi akele. Topic close!!

Shreya - Thank You Mumma!! Chalo Bhai Mera toh khana ho gaya mein chali sone! Goodnight Mumma!! Goodnight Kuhu Di!! Goodnight Papa!!

She bid goodnight to each of them hugging. And left for room.

Aman - Tumne mujhe jaane kyu nahi diya?

Ankita - Aman Ji ab woh bacchi nahi rahi Badi ho chuki hai. Toh Yeh jo aapka protective nature haina usse aap thoda Kam kar dijiye. I understand ki aap kya feel kar rahe hai aur kya soch rahe hai. I understand Your point of view. But Woh sirf apne friend se Milne aur uski chiz lautane Jaa Rahi hai. Aapse Dur nahi. Ha uska friend ladka zarur hai, par woh uska friend sirf nothing more and nothing less. Agar kabhi uska boyfriend hua toh woh mujhse aur to aur khaas karke kuhu se kabhi nahi chupayegi. Trust Her!! Trust You Daughter! Woh aesa koi kaam nahi karegi Jo uske Mumma Papa ko sharminda kar de. So calm down!!

Aman Nodded in understandment and left to his room without saying word. Kuhu and Ankita look at eachother and shook their head in disbelief. Communicating in sign language ' Inka Kuch nahi ho sakta '.

On other hand Shreya slept thinking about Meeting and Surprising Tappu Tomorrow.

~*~

Done!! That's it For Chapter. I hope you liked Shreya's Introduction even though it's not done in proper way. Still...

Hope you like Chapter. Do tell How was it.

Do Vote, Comments and Share

Love
Viha❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

186K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
102K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...