Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XVIII

1.8K 72 3
By btsfics1123

At mansion,

Yn quickly ran inside because she knew if her jij hyung caught her, she would surely get a good beating from him!!

She reached upstairs when a voice called her..

??: looks like my lil one is quite busy that she didn't noticed me??

Yn stop on her track and look behind...

Yn: minhoooo hyung!!!!

She quickly run down but slipped on stairs...

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

Minho: YNNNNNNN...

..

Dr.: don't worry sir , she got leg sprain it will be fine in 3-4 days but she have to wear this bandage...

Yn pouted while looking at her all hyungs looking at her with piercing eyes..

When yn saw her Minho hyung, her happiness reached in the high spirits. She quickly ran to him, without seeing she is running down from stairs. Which resulted her to fell down and get leg sprain. Minho quickly handled her and called doctor, till then bts also come from the school...

Minho: ok doctor, any other precautions??

Dr.: nothing more she needs proper rest today and tomorrow, but she should try to walk also maybe her injury get well soon!!

He nodded...

Dr.: here are some medicine for pain...

Minho: ok doctor...

Dr.: I'll go now ..

Hobi: let me accompany you!!

They left...

Minho sat near her and gently cared her head....

Minho: lil one , are you ok??

Yn: yes hyung don't worry I'm fine, I just got over excited seeing you here!!.

Minho: aish!! That doesn't mean you won't take care of yourself understand!!

Yn pouted...

Minho: don't worry in here only for 3 more days, we will have fun together hmm...

Yn: really??

Minho: yes!!

Jin: hyung ask her why she curse when I've told her for many times, to not do such things!!

Yn pouted...

Minho: baby you curse?? Who teached you this??

Yn point finger at Suga...

Minho: i already knew it, Suga for God sake stop spoiling my lil one!!

Suga: but hyung i never told her this, she just heard me using this and also started using it!!

Minho: why you used such words infront of her??

Tae: hyungaa come on, we all know she is not innocent anymore, she is a grown women now!!

Jimin: hyung you know she is a lesbian...

Minho: what??

Jimin: yes and she is in relationship with kuru!!

Minho laughed...

Minho: really lil one?? Aww i support you for your relationship with her, I'm not against it. Even, i also wanted you to stay away from boys, if u r lesbian it's a good o-

Yn: noooooooooo I'm not lesbian, I'm a girl who loves men!!

Jk: so you love someone huh??

He smriked...

Yn signed as they finally taught her, she thought about sharing her feeling towards heeseung when he will finish the deal but it seems yn have to tell them because she can't hide anything from them...

Minho: what are they saying lil one??

Yn: actually I was planning to tell you all, the thing is I like someone. But, we are not in relationship because i won't go close to him without your permission. I've told him everything and warmed him to stay away from me. But, he said i shouldn't worry because he will talk with you guys that you guys allow our relationship...

Minho smiled at her, but yn knew him she could see him getting angry ..

Yn holds his hand...

Yn: hyung i promise I won't even look at him if you rejected him, but at least meet him once...

Minho: i know you never broke promises and you love us that's why u never hide things from us. Ok!! I'm ready to meet him, who is he??

Yn: for that you have to stay here till next Wednesday...

Minho: a whole week lil one?? Not possible my love...

Yn: hyungaa try to understand...

Minho: firstly give me an explanation why should I wait to meet him till Wednesday??

Yn: ok I'll tell you everything clearly, he is lee heeseung eldest son of lee family. He proposed me and he behind me from a long time, I kept rejecting him but he won't go away. He somehow managed to make me fell for his loyalty towards me hyung. He is having a collaboration meeting with Takahashi on this Monday..

Rm: don't tell me they are those Japanese most powerful family Takahashi??

Yn: yes that's why he is worried and working hard on this deal to be done. He said me to join him during this meeting, I'll get a chance to meet him and I'll see the how business are done because you guys never took me to one ..

Yn pouted..

Minho: he invited you to attend a meeting and meet them in person, so he is not keeping any type of secret about his meeting from you. Ok!! I understand the pressure of a deal and he is dealing with most powerful family from Japan. So, it's obvious he will be working hard, looking at this situation I'm ready to meet him. ..

Yn: really??

Minho: but if I found that he is not capable for you, you will be undergrounded for next 6 months. Then you will only marry the person we will select for you...

Yn took a deep breath, love is not easy nor every love story gets happy ending. But, at least they agreed to meet him and she have trust on him that he will surely agree them ..

Minho: where are you lost??

Yn: no where hyung, so you will meet him on Tuesday...

Minho: noo as I said I've less time but I will go on Tuesday evening and I have to make sure he is a good choice for you. So, on Monday after meeting we will be meeting him...

Yn glup, her date is ruined completely now she can only pray to god ..

Yn: ok hyung after meeting with Takahashi, I'll directly bring him home to meet you guys...

Minho: hmm good, now you take rest I'll tell maids to bring dinner for you here only and help you in changing clothes...

Yn smiled and nodded...

Someone come in the room,

Aria: Unnie are you ok??

She showed her fake concern...

Yn rolled her eyes and lay on the bed then Minho covered her...

Minho: miss aria, be in your limits and don't distrub my sister again and again...

Aria: but oppa-

Minho: who gave you permission to call me that?? You will call me sir, understand don't try to be over smart because you can fool dad but not me. Get out from the room of my sister, i shouldn't see u around her room...

Aria bit her lips and left..

Minho: I don't get good vibes from her..

Rm: not we hyung, we are just living with her because dad said..

Minho: don't worry I'll arrange things for her to move out of this house, because I don't want her to keep eyes on our happiness. Especially, in yn's matter because I think she is planning something..

Jin: ok hyung we will more careful..

Minho: hmm...

They come out of her room and went to their rooms...

Minho calls someone ..

📱 Minho: yes lee heeseung i want all information about him...

📱??: ok sir...

📱 Minho: hm..

He cut the call..

Minho: i won't let someone hurt you again my baby...

Time skips in the middle of the night,

Yn moved to the other side of the bed but she felt someone's presence around her...

Yn opened her eyes and saw someone sleeping while hugging her, when she saw that person's face -

Yn: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...

________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1300..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.5K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
766K 22K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
91K 2.1K 28
Bangtan's dad get married to a woman who have a young daughter. Bangtan being mafia king of underworld hiding their mafia identity by being business...
120K 3.3K 37
A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After many years her mom decided to re-merry...