Sร‰RENA: A Star Wars Story

Od cinnamoncreams

"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข... Vรญce

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’รฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ โ€ข ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ โ€ข ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” โ€ข ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ก
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• โ€ข ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– โ€ข ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— โ€ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ€ข ๐ฃ๐ž๐๐ข ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โœจ๏ธ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœจ๏ธ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ข ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ

271 11 0
Od cinnamoncreams

Battle droids on Naboo! As the Separatist rebellion rages through the galaxy, even peaceful planets are threatened. Following the discovery of Separatist droids wandering the grassy wasteland, Naboo is once again on high alert. Fearing their home is facing another invasion, Senator Amidala and Representative Binks race to Naboo to assess the situation. Meanwhile, near the Gungan swamplands, an even graver threat is about to be discovered.

The ship carrying Padmé, Jar Jar, and Threepio touched down inside Theed palace. Queen Neeyutnee and Captain Typho approached the ship as the group disembarked.

"We came as soon as we could, my Lady. Have you found any more droids?" Padmé said and approached the Queen.

"Only the three. But you can be sure, they aren't tourists," Queen Neeyutnee said "I need you to convince the Senate or the Jedi Council or whoever is in charge of this terrible war that we are threatened," She continued in a stressed tone.

"They'll need more proof. Finding a couple of battle droids will not be enough," Padmé said, sounding a bit defeated. Padmé was having flashbacks of the trade federation invasion during her reign as queen. She was determined to stop another invasion on her beloved homeworld.

"Captain Typho, the battle droid is ready for analysis," someone Typho called through his communicator.

They walked into a droid depot and gathered around one of the tables that had a separatist's droid lying on top.

"Have you been able to retrieve any information?" Padmé asked the Queen about the droid.

"Unfortunately, the Naboo security who discovered them prefer to shoot first and retrieve data later," Queen Neeyutnee answered.

Padmé examined the droid and noticed something odd about it.

"If they were found in the grasslands, where'd they pick up all this mud?" She asked.

"Add that to our very long list of questions," Captain Typho said and it means they also haven't got a single clue.

In the meantime, the easily distracted Jar Jar noticed a butterfly-like insect emerging from a dismantled Separatist battle droid on a nearby table. His attention immediately shifted to the tiny creature, and he couldn't resist the urge to try and catch it with his tongue.

"Yummy-yummy!" Jar Jar said and chased the butterfly.

As the Gungan focused on something else, Padmé, Threepio, the Queen, and Typho gathered around, forming a huddle to observe a technician droid initiating the reactivation procedure. The air was filled with anticipation as they watched the droid work, curious about the outcome and what it might mean for their mission.

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this, With your permission, Senator Padmé, I would like to shut down before I get sensory overload," Threepio said as the technician droid used a saw cutter to cut open the separatist's droid head and caused a loud screeching noise.

"Permission denied," Padmé rejected Threepio's request.

"Denied?" The protocol droid was befuddled.

"3PO, you may be able to get some information out of him," Padmé reasoned

"Cannot see. Where am I?" The once dead droid suddenly jolted back alive.

"You are in very good hands on board a Separatist ship," Threepio lied to the droid, Padmé motioned him to wheedle the droid and to make it believe it was actually on a separatist ship.

"Count Dooku himself intends to reward you for your bravery," Threepio said another lie in hopes to get the droid talking.

"Bravery?" The droid is still processing.

"For your assignment on Naboo," Threepio said, this time the fact "Do try to activate what's left of your memory," He added rather sarcastically.

"We all want to hear your tale of medical heroics," Threepio said.

"V-v-virus," the separatist droid spoke in a cracking voice.

"Yes, the virus, You do remember. Please continue," Threepio said while he looked back at Padmé for confirmation. The senator nodded, signaling he's doing a good job.

Jar Jar was still chasing the butterfly but somehow got his head stuck inside an astromech's head.

"A small amount leaked out. Must contain. Naboo cannot know. Lab must remain secret," the droid said again.

"A secret lab on Naboo? Where? You must..." Threepio rushed to get more information out of it.

"It is a secret. This is no Separatist ship," The droid realized that the entire conversation was a charade.

"Unless you want to become a box of spare parts, you'll tell us where that lab is!" Captain Typho pulled out his gun and aimed it at the droid.

"The lab is secret," The droid persisted.

As they were about to ask more questions, Jar Jar was trying to get the droid head off his head but ended up knocking down the lined up racks of droid spare parts and sending it to fall down like dominoes towards Padmé and the others.

"Look out!" Padmé yelled and pulled Threepio and Queen Neeyutnee away to safety while Captain Typho dodged the racks on his own. Unfortunately the droid was destroyed by the racks.

"We'll never get any information out of him now," Captain Typho said while he kneeled beside the droid.

"Meesa sorry It was an accident!" Jar Jar apologized as he finally got the droid head out of his. The butterfly he was chasing all along also got out of that helmet.

"Is.. this what you're after?" Padmé asked and kneeled down to look at the butterfly.

"Meesa love him. He's a very, very good tongue grabbing! Yousa finden in one placen," Jar Jar said with his Gungan accent.

"Where?" Padmé asked.

"In the mud under the perlote tree," Jar Jar said happily.

"Like the mud on this droid...." Padmé said and glanced at the other separatist droid. She was connecting the dots.

"The eastern swamps!" She exclaimed once she realized.

"I think Jar Jar just found out the location of that lab," Padmé said to the Queen and Typho. Thus the group made a haste to contact the Jedi Council.

Time skip....

"They're planning an attack on Naboo, It's the only explanation," Captain Typho explained to Master Windu and Master Yoda on the call.

"Delicate, the situation is, Two Jedi, we will send," Master Yoda gave his decision.

"May I recommend General Kenobi and General Skywalker? Relations with the Gungans are a little tense right now, but they trust General Kenobi like one of their own," Padmé requested of the Jedi Masters.

"Send them, we will," Master Yoda agreed.

"I want as much information as possible before the Jedi arrive. See if you and 3PO can download any of the other battle droids' memory," Padmé said to Captain Typho.

"I'm going to find that lab," Padmé continued.

"Are you sure that's wise?" Typho asked, sounding concerned.

Padmé wasted no time and walked away. She was persistent in finding that secret lab.

"Come on, Jar Jar," She called the clumsy Gungan to come along.

Meanwhile....

In the picturesque grassy plains of Naboo, a Gungan Shaak herder attended to her flock. The creatures peacefully drank from the riverbank, and she joined them by kneeling down for a sip. However, the tranquility was shattered when some of her Shaak suddenly collapsed and perished. The herder quickly discerned that something was amiss — the river water was tainted. Swiftly rising to her feet, she urgently shooed away the remaining members of her herd, realizing the potential danger that lurked in the contaminated water.

"Back! Back! That water gone poodoo!" She shouted and waved her staff at the Shaaks.

"This is muy bad," Observing the deceased Shaaks and the contaminated water, she expressed concern. Padmé and Jar Jar approached in a ship. Padmé, noticing the Shaak herd by the river, landed her ship nearby. Both, dressed in hazmat suits, disembarked cautiously, surveying the area with a touch of wariness.

"Ah! This is bombad. Whatsa happen to them?" Jar Jar said as he and Padmé looked at one of the dead Shaak.

"It's the plague, We're definitely getting close," Padmé said with conviction.

Unbeknownst to them, the herder hid behind a nearby statue, perceiving them as a potential threat. Silently, she approached and, using her staff, knocked down Padmé before turning her attention to Jar Jar, starting to beat him.

"Whosa are you?!" She asked Jar Jar while trying to pull his helmet off.

"What you doing?!" Jar Jar shouted back at her.

"Why yousa here?!" She asked back and removed Jar Jar's hazmat helmet.

"Whatsa yousa thinkin'?!" Jar Jar angrily turned to her and covered his nose, thinking the virus was in the air.

"Don't move! I don't want to hurt you," Padmé said and pointed her pistol at their assailant as she already got up.

"Jar Jar, put your helmet back on," Padmé instructed.

Jar Jar swiftly grabbed the helmet from the herder's hands, hastily putting it back on and taking a gasp of air as he had been holding his breath. At that moment, the herder grasped the reason behind their hazmat suits.

"Yousa okeyday. It's not in the air, it's in the water," She said.

Upon hearing that, Padmé holstered her pistol, took off her helmet, and breathed in the fresh air, filling her lungs with relief.

"Who are you?" Padmé asked the Shaak herder.

"Meesa Peppi Bow," She introduced herself.

"We think the virus that made your animals sick came from the perlote trees," Padmé explained to Peppi her misfortune.

"Yousa follow thisa river, yousa finda yousa perlote," Peppi pointed the direction to the perlote trees "Meesa take you," She offered.

"No, Peppi, you stay here," Padmé disagreed. "You'll be going home soon, I promise. I'll send some soldiers to pick you up and take you back to Theed,"

Padmé placed her hand on Peppi's shoulder. In response, Peppi nodded and offered a thankful smile.

With that simple exchange, Padmé and Jar Jar resumed their quest to locate the virus.

Time skip....

The duo strolled amidst the perlote trees. Sunlight pierced through the leaves, yet the surroundings felt damp, muddy, and chilly. The trees' roots protruded from the ground, adding an eerie touch to the atmosphere.

"Keep your eyes open, Look for anything out of the ordinary," Padmé told Jar Jar as they ventured deeper into the swamp. Little did they know, the laboratory they sought was right there. Unseen by them, spying cameras surrounded them. The separatist scientist in charge observed them from the underground lab.

"I suppose one can never have too many lab rats," He said wickedly while he spied on Padmé and Jar Jar. "Please, escort our guests inside," The scientist ordered his droids.

"Roger, roger," They responded and carried out the order.

Meanwhile, Padmé and Jar Jar stood still, surveying their surroundings. In an accidental misstep, Jar Jar trod on a twig, causing him to topple face-first into the muddy ground.

"A hatch," Jar Jar looked at the place he fell on and noticed the big metal surface underneath the ground. He sweeped some of the mud away with his hands.

"Captain Typho, I think we're standing right on top of the lab, I need a geo scan of coordinates SP127," Padmé commed Typho. She then crouched down next to Jar Jar and sighed.

"No way we're going to open this," She looked down hopelessly at the hatch.

The separatist droids quietly encircled them, aiming their blasters in silence.

"We'll just have to..." Padmé was cut off by the droids approaching them.

"Freeze! Hold it right there," one of the droids threatened. The Senator and Representative were taken captive and taken into the underground lab.

"Yousa let us go!" Jar Jar shouted as one of the droids released its grip on him.

"Who are you?! Why are you holding us?" Padmé demanded angrily from the scientist standing before them, identified as Doctor Nuvo Vindi. The malevolent doctor took out his pince-nez eyeglasses and scrutinized the two, beginning with Jar Jar.

"Wonderful specimens," Doctor Vindi looked at Jar Jar.

"What's a life-form like you doing in a swamp like this?" He continued as he now observed Padmé.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," Padmé spatted at him.

Doctor Vindi pulled back and pocketed his eyeglasses. "Thanks to the support of my compassionate friends in the Separatist Alliance, I am creating life!" He said triumphantly.

"Howsa yousa creating life?" Jar Jar asked, obviously confused as this Doctor was clearly the one who contaminated the Naboo river.

"I'm so pleased you inquired," He replied to Jar Jar.

"A demonstration is in order," Doctor Vindi walked towards one of the shelf housing vials that contain substances. "Allow me to present the return of the infamous Blue Shadow virus," He took one of the vials and showed it to them.

"The Blue Shadow virus? I thought that deadly disease was extinct," Padmé said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yes, it was wiped from the galaxy generations ago, but I have given it life once again," Doctor Vindi said with tremendous pride.

"Yousa not creating life, Yousa taking life! Yousa poisoned the Gungan water!" Jar Jar hollered at the malicious scientist.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes! Yeah yeah yeah yes!" Doctor Vindi laughed maniacally.

"Unfortunately, the Blue Shadow virus in its natural form thrives only in water," He uttered and walked away "until I improved upon that weakness," He added and placed the vial containing the virus on a table.

Doctor Vindi approached a control port and yanked down a lever. A device illuminated, and lightning bolts struck the virus vial. Padmé and Jar Jar squinted their eyes as the flashing lightning from the device brightened their surroundings.

"Yeah, yeah, yes! Your eyes do not deceive you," Doctor Vindi said to the two.

Padmé and Jar Jar opened their eyes after the lightning ceased. Their eyes widened, and their mouths hung open in astonishment as they beheld the mutating virus.

"I have perfected an airborne strain of the Blue Shadow virus," Doctor Vindi said proudly and devilishly.

"This is the last of the bombs, doctor," An assistant droid brought a device to the Doctor.

"I'm well aware this is the last! You think I'd lose count?" Doctor Vindi snatched the contraption from the droid's hand while scolding it.

Jar Jar and Padmé looked at each other.

"The virus in its gaseous forms combined with these bombs will release the Blue Shadow virus back into the galaxy, more potent than ever before!" Doctor Vindi placed the mutated virus vial into the bomb.

"Are you insane? It's a deadly disease! No life-forms are immune to it. That's why it was eradicated!" Padmé retorted, trying to slap some sense into the Doctor's head.

"You mean murdered!" Doctor Vindi shouted.

"Take this away," He handed the bomb with the virus in it to his assistant droid.

"Meanwhile, as we speak, thousands and thousands of so-called superior life-forms are spreading their disease of war throughout the galaxy," He said to Padmé and Jar Jar.

"Perhaps they are the ones who should be eradicated," He added cynically.

Then the separatist droids escorted Padmé and Jar Jar away. The responsibility now falls on the Jedi to locate them and expose Doctor Vindi and his nefarious scheme.

Back on Theed palace....

The Jedi arrived in a gunship. Obi-Wan, Anakin, Sérena, and Ahsoka disembarked as the gunship landed in Theed palace. Captain Typho, Peppi, and Threepio approached them.

"General Kenobi, Anakin, we're so glad..." Typho greeted them but was abruptly interrupted by Anakin.

"Where's Senator Amidala?" Anakin asked, sounding impatient and worried.

"She went to look for the lab," Typho answered

"And you let her go?!" Anakin berated the Captain.

"Senator Padmé can be very hard to stop once she has made up her mind," Threepio stepped forward and defended the speechless Captain Typho.

"Good point. I know what you mean," Anakin calmed down once he realized the fact about his secret spouse.

"This is Peppi Bow. She was the last person to see them, Padmé sent her here to safety," Typho introduced the herder Padmé and Jar Jar met earlier.

"Theysa looking for the sick-maker," Peppi told the Jedi.

"They?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Representative Binks was with her," Typho clarified.

"I feel a lot better already," Sérena sarcastically whispered to Ahsoka, who chuckled in response. R2-D2, accompanying them, beeped loudly.

"Go with the Gungan, See if you can find them," Anakin turned to the padawans.

"You've got it, Master," Ahsoka nodded in understanding and strolled away alongside Sérena. They observed the padawans departing with Peppi. At that moment, there was a brief pause amongst them.

"Why didn't you send someone to look for them?" Anakin suddenly said.

"Considering the latest developments, we thought it was best to wait for you," Typho gave an upright answer.

"What latest developments?" Obi-Wan inquired, arching his left eyebrow.

Time skip....

The Captain and the Jedi Masters assembled around a holotable within the palace's command center. Positioned in the center of the table was the head of a battle droid.

"We did a robo-lobotomy on the battle droids and came up with this piece of memory," Typho stated and switched on the projector. It displayed an image of Doctor Vindi, clearly unfamiliar to the Jedi.

"Who is that?" Obi-Wan posed the question from his and Anakin's mind.

"Dr. Nuvo Vindi, the senior medic for the Perma families. He disappeared ten years ago," Typho revealed the identity of the person on the projector.

"Good news, my soulless automaton friends! We now have enough of the Blue Shadow virus to start filling the bombs," The image of Doctor Vindi played, revealing it to be a pre-recorded message.

"He said 'bombs'," Threepio was startled.

"We will only need to send one bomb to each key star system. Work quickly. I want them ready to deliver..." The recording of Doctor Vindi was cut short before he finished his sentence.

"If those bombs get delivered, we'll be facing a galaxy-wide plague. The war will be the least of our worries," Obi-Wan remarked, folding his arms.

"There is some good news. Senator Amidala found the lab. She sent us the coordinates before she disappeared," Typho showed a schematic of the laboratory.

"We've managed to get a geo scan of the area." He added.

"It's enormous," Obi-Wan made a comment about the size of the lab.

"It looks like there are 3 entry points. Here, here, and here," Typho indicated the locations of the entryways.

"This appears to be the main lab," He pointed out as well.

"And the bombs?" Obi-Wan inquired about the most significant threat.

"There seems to be an above average amount of radiation in this area. It's likely where they're being assembled," Typho offered his estimation.

"If Padmé has alerted them to our presence in any way..." Obi-Wan proposed an idea, but Anakin interjected.

"If Padmé's in there, and then we go in guns a-blazin', she may get killed," Anakin raised objections to whatever Obi-Wan was about to say, displaying clear disapproval of the idea of stopping Doctor Vindi. Obi-Wan sensed that Anakin was gearing up to turn the conversation into a full-fledged argument.

"It is a risk we have to take. Doctor Vindi and those bombs must not leave the lab," Obi-Wan attempted to present a broader perspective to Anakin.

"And if they or we detonate one during the attack?" Anakin persisted, asking again, his stubbornness evident.

"Better to have one planet infected than the entire galaxy," Obi-Wan stated, bringing the argument to a close.

Meanwhile in the eastern swamps.....

Peppi, Sérena, and Ahsoka rode on the back of a Shaak as they neared the ship that Padmé and Jar Jar had used to reach the swamp. The area around the ship appeared abandoned and devoid of any activity. The trio observed the quiet surroundings, wondering about the absence of any signs of recent presence.

"These the ship belonging to them," Peppi said as they rode past the ship.

"So where are they?" Sérena asked.

Peppi brought the Shaak to a halt, and everyone hopped off. Ahsoka's gaze shifted to the ground, where she noticed distinct footprints. The group paused, taking in the discovery, realizing that someone had been there recently.

"Their tracks end here," Ahsoka said.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the camera scope from the underground lab popped up right beneath Peppi, and now she found herself standing directly on top of it. The unexpected turn of events left the group in surprise, creating a moment of tension.

"Peppi, it's a scope, Don't let them see you," Sérena said as she and Ahsoka circled around the scope so it didn't see them.

Peppi was trying to keep her balance and when the timing was right, Ahsoka and Sérena grabbed her and jumped behind a perlote tree's root to hide. Luckily, the scope saw nothing but the shaak they rode on. Once the scope went back into the ground, they all sighed in relief.

Back on Theed palace....

In the hangar, Obi-Wan and Anakin bided their time. Anakin, feeling restless, couldn't stay still. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan remained seated, calmly observing Anakin pacing back and forth without a break. The atmosphere in the hangar was filled with a sense of anticipation as they waited for whatever was to come next.

"Where are they?" Anakin expressed frustration as the padawans had not contacted or returned to the palace.

"Patience. They'll be here in a moment," Obi-Wan said calmly.

"You seem a bit on edge," He also added a comment.

"There's a good chance we're about to destroy all life on this planet, including ours and the senator's, so yes, I'm a bit on edge. Why aren't you?!" Anakin blurted out at his former master.

"I'm better at hiding it," The older Jedi smiled serenely.

Anakin gave him a "really?" look.

After what felt like an eternity, Anakin's communicator finally beeped.

"Master, are you there?" It was Ahsoka's voice.

"Did you find her?" Anakin instantly answered.

"Negative. I'm pretty sure she's inside the lab," Ahsoka reported on their findings up to that point.

"The whole area is wired with pressure sensors. There's no way to get in without being detected," Sérena added.

"But we're more than happy to..." Sérena suggested an idea, but her master had a different plan in mind.

"Do not attempt to get inside," Obi-Wan prohibited the padawans. He sent the lab's schematic to Ahsoka's holoprojector.

"I need you to detonate a bunker bomb at the south end of the facility. It should cause a nice distraction and seal off the bomb area while we come in through the hatches," Obi-Wan briefed the padawans on his plan.

"You can count on us," Sérena said while smiling.

"Rex and his men will be right behind you, They'll have your back," Anakin informed then hung up the call.

"Come on, we'd better hurry," Anakin said to Obi-Wan.

They strolled toward the hangar opening just as the 501st arrived. Anakin swiftly boarded one of the gunships, his emotions swirling with intensity.

"Padmé may be lost, Anakin, Don't risk the mission trying to rescue her. I'll take care of the bombs. You focus on the doctor," Obi-Wan reminded Anakin, knowing well that his former padawan would attempt to rescue Senator Amidala.

Anakin turned his back to face Obi-Wan.

"I know what's at stake here," He said bitterly.

With that, the gunship lifted off, embarking on a mission to locate the secret lab. The air in the hangar echoed with the sound of engines as the gunship soared into the horizon.

Back in the eastern swamps....

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Sérena and Ahsoka, hidden in the shadows, readied themselves to put their plan into action. Ahsoka revealed a grenade she had brought along and passed it to Sérena. Taking the grenade, Sérena closed her eyes, immersing herself in a brief moment of concentration. With a touch of focus, she lifted the grenade into the air using the Force, feeling its weight and power.

Sérena guided the floating grenade toward the laboratory's hatch, inching it closer to their target. However, just as success seemed within grasp, a sneaky scope popped up from the ground, throwing a surprise twist into their carefully crafted scheme. It was a moment of tension as they now had to deal with the unexpected emergence of the scope.

"Shab!" Sérena cursed under her breath and swiftly floated the grenade behind a bush to hide it from the spying scope.

"Clear," Ahsoka whispered after the scope was pulled underground again.

Sérena moved and pushed the grenade forward until it finally reached the lab's hatch.

"Now!" Ahsoka marked.

Sérena let go of the grenade, and,

BOOM!

The explosion rocked the entire swamp, making it tremble and causing a big ruckus in the lab below. The blast even punched a hole through the hatch.

Down on the floor, Padmé and Jar Jar, who were all tied up, glanced upward in surprise. The ceiling above them seemed to dance as the lab shook like crazy. Meanwhile, Doctor Vindi struggled to keep his balance as he reached for a control panel, the whole place feeling like it was spinning out of control.

"We have a breach! All droids to hatch number one!" He shouted at his droids.

"Friends of yours, I assume," Doctor Vindi turned to The Senator and Representative. He grabbed his helmet.

"They arrived quicker than I would've thought," He said as he put on his helmet.

Sérena, Ahsoka, and Peppi waited patiently outside, and suddenly, they heard the loud noises of gunships approaching. Three big gunships zoomed above them. It was Anakin and the 501st arriving at the scene. The padawans quickly stood up, getting ready for a fight. The air was buzzing with anticipation as they geared up for whatever was about to come their way.

"Meesa come too," Peppi said.

"No. Stay here and make sure no one escapes," Ahsoka said to Peppi.

"Okeyday," Peppi said, sounding a bit disappointed.

The 501st started descending into the lab using their ropes, and smoke billowed out from the inside. Without wasting a second, Sérena and Ahsoka dashed toward the blown-up hatch and leaped inside, landing smack in the middle of a fierce firefight. Igniting their lightsabers, the padawans skillfully deflected laser bullets shot at them by the Separatist droids.

In no time, Anakin led the way, and Obi-Wan followed with the 212th aboard gunships. They swooped in, dropping grenades on other entryways, causing two more hatches to explode. Obi-Wan, with a determined dive, plunged into the hole he had just created. Anakin, showing no hesitation, jumped into another hole alongside his troops, all focused on rescuing Padmé from the chaos within the lab.

"It's quiet in here," One of the clone troopers said to Anakin.

"Looks like Sérena and Ahsoka's distraction is working," Anakin replied as he glanced around the empty corridors.

As the Jedi Masters quietly infiltrated the other lab's complex, the padawans found themselves in a life-or-death struggle. Sérena launched into an aggressive attack against a swarm of Separatist battle droids, swiftly diving and taking them apart. Ahsoka fought right alongside her, skillfully deflecting a barrage of bullets that came down harder on them. In the midst of the chaos, the padawans showcased their bravery and combat skills, determined to hold their ground against the relentless onslaught of the enemy droids.

"Forward! Come on!" Captain Rex took charge of the troops, commanding them while he shot the droids with his blasters.

Their hard work took a hit when a pair of droidekas rolled in, unleashing a relentless barrage of fire upon the Republic soldiers. Faced with the overwhelming firepower, the padawans quickly realized that pushing forward would be pointless. It was a tough call, but they knew it was time to regroup and fall back.

"Fall back!" Sérena shouted at Rex and the troops, prompting them all to retreat from the heat of battle.

Doctor Vindi's assistant droid, carrying the virus bomb, walked through the lab's corridors. Spotting the clones and padawans retreating, it immediately ran and scurried away to another corridor, aiming to evade the Jedi and sneak the bomb out of the laboratory complex.

Meanwhile, Anakin and his troops sprinted down a corridor, reaching the main lab at the end of it. Through the door's glass, they observed the evil doctor and his henchmen inside the lab. Anakin wielded his lightsaber to cut the door open. Once the door collapsed, Anakin swiftly rushed inside with his men. Inside, Doctor Vindi and his droids awaited them. Anakin quickly spotted Padmé tied up on the floor with Jar Jar.

"Padmé!" He shouted.

"Take another step and your friends die," Doctor Vindi threatened Anakin and pulled a lever to his lightning machine. The machinery zapped the Senator and the Representative of Naboo. Padmé and Jar Jar screamed in pain as they were electrified.

"Drop your weapons," Vindi demanded. The lightning bolts still continued to strike at Padmé and Jar Jar.

"Wait!" Anakin yelled, prepared to do whatever it took to rescue Padmé and Jar Jar.

"Do as he says," Anakin instructed his troops, dropping his lightsaber to the floor. His men called into question their General's order. But they followed nonetheless.

As Anakin carried out his plan, the padawans faced a tough battle against advancing droidekas. Ahsoka deflected blaster bolts as many as she could, Sérena silently wished her Master was here. Despite the challenge, they fought on with determination.

"I can't hold them!" Sérena yelled at Ahsoka and Rex as she swung her lightsabers.

Suddenly, the roof of the corridor collapsed, instantly crushing the droidekas beneath it. The padawans shielded their eyes as dust filled the air. Sérena's wish came true when Obi-Wan leaped down from a hole in the roof, landing on the pile of rubble that was once the droidekas.

"Need some help?" the Jedi Master smiled at the padawans.

"So good to see you, Master Kenobi," Ahsoka expressed her relief.

"Just seconds ago, I wished you would come to our rescue, Master," Sérena chuckled lightly. Her Master laughed a bit.

"The Force certainly heard your prayer," Obi-Wan responded to his padawan.

Back in the main laboratory, Anakin and his men were lined up along the wall with their hands up and the droids holding them at gunpoint.

"I realize I won't be able to hold you for long, Jedi. That is why I'm going to give you a choice," Doctor Vindi said to Anakin as he packed the last of the vial containing the newly enhanced blue shadow virus into a case.

"Fine with me, as long as one of the options is killing you," Anakin said bitterly with a hint of sarcasm.

"How about capture me or save your friends?" Vindi said and pulled the lever to his vile lightning machine once more. Padmé and Jar Jar found themselves electrocuted again.

The sinister doctor hurriedly made a dash for the door, clutching the blue shadow virus in his hands. Seeing Padmé and Jar Jar in distress, Anakin swiftly intervened, leaping between the encroaching droids. With the Force, he summoned his lightsaber, ignited it, and skillfully dismantled the threatening droids. His troopers joined in, engaging the remaining droids and struggling to deactivate them. Anakin forcefully slammed one of the super battle droids against the lever panel, successfully turning off the contraption. Immediately after, he rushed to Padmé's side, cradling her face in his hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked her with his voice filled with concern.

"Ani, how about the next time you rescue me before you kill all the battle droids?" Padmé said half jokingly.

"A little "thank you" would go a long way," Anakin gave Padmé a thin smile, knowing she was alright.

Having successfully rescued Padmé and Jar Jar, the only remaining task was to prevent Doctor Vindi from spreading the blue shadow virus throughout the galaxy.

"Things are going well. The lab is secure, and hopefully, Anakin has reached Padmé by now," Obi-Wan said to the group. They sprinted down the corridor, only to be confronted by more separatist droids as they turned a corner. The padawans swiftly ignited their lightsabers, taking defensive stances.

"I'll get the bombs," He said to the padawans and ran to another corridor intersection.

"We'll keep the droids occupied!" Sérena shouted and repelled more and more laser bullets as the seemingly infinite amount of droids assaulted them again.

Anakin helped Padmé to get on her feet, then he turned to his men. Now they are on their way to destroy Vindi's handiwork.

"Grab your blasters. We need to find that doctor," Anakin ordered them.

Obi-Wan and the bomb squad successfully located the bomb room and entered it. Inside, they discovered numerous bombs suspended from racks. Thankfully, judging by the presence of unarmed bombs, it appeared they had arrived in time to prevent any potential disaster.

"Well, looks like the bomb room," One of the 212th troopers said.

"Yes, and luckily, they appear inactive," Obi-Wan agreed and glanced at the bombs, feeling a sense of relief.

Unknown to them, Doctor Vindi held a remote switch in his hand. With a simple tap, he activated the bombs, causing them to light up in red, indicating that they were now armed and active.

"I spoke too soon," Obi-Wan's eyes went wide "Get these deactivated now!" He issued commands to his men, and they promptly got to work.

"Anakin, I'm guessing you didn't capture the doctor," Obi-Wan commed Anakin.

"I'm working on it. Do you have the bombs?" Anakin inquired, leading Padmé, Jar Jar, and his troops as they navigated through the corridors.

"I'm working on it," Obi-Wan gave the same answer.

"Dr. Vindi has remotely activated the bombs. They're counting down," Obi-Wan raised his voice slightly in irritation. For the time being, Vindi had outsmarted them.

"That's great," Anakin reacted, clearly with sarcasm.

"And on top of that, one of them seems to be missing!" Obi-Wan added to their already extensive list of problems, and now he began to feel disgruntled.

"It's down here somewhere," Anakin assured the older Jedi.

"Ahsoka, Sérena, we've got another situation. Send all the clones to search the facility. We've got a mis..." Anakin said to the padawans through the comm, but when they ended up running into each other at the intersection they were both heading.

"Master?" Ahsoka asked Anakin as they all stopped.

"We've got a missing bomb and a trigger-happy mad doctor on the loose," Anakin explained to the padawans

"Missing bomb?" Padmé chimed in "I saw Dr. Vindi give a little droid a bomb," She continued, recalling what she witnessed.

"You guys split up. Find that droid," Anakin said to Ahsoka and Sérena.

"Ahsoka, it's best if we split up, it will double the chance of finding the Doctor. I'll take some of the boys with me," Sérena suggested.

"Agree," Ahsoka nodded firmly.

"Alright boys, follow me!" Sérena ran to one of the corridors and motioned some of the clone troopers to tag along.

"You heard her, Let's move!" Ahsoka took a lead with the rest of the troops.

Doctor Vindi's assistant droid went into hiding, and the urgency to locate the missing bomb became crucial to prevent its potential escape from the lab. Taking matters into his own hands, Anakin decided to pursue Vindi. He caught up with the sinister Doctor in a hangar within the lab, sprinting towards him as Vindi prepared to board his ship in an attempt to escape.

"Jedi!" One of the battle droids escorting the Doctor yelled.

With his saber, Anakin effortlessly dismantled all the droids until he stood face-to-face with the doctor in a one-on-one confrontation.

"Leaving so soon, doctor?" He pointed his lightsaber at the mad Doctor.

"You are running out of time!" Doctor Vindi said maliciously "Catch!" He tossed a vial of the blue shadow virus in Anakin's direction, but it sailed past him.

Faced with a critical decision, Anakin had no option but to allow Vindi to escape momentarily and catch the vial. The stakes were high, as the breakage of the vial could result in the infection of everyone in the facility. Anakin was not ready to pay such a heavy price if it were to happen.

Upon successfully capturing the virus, Anakin found himself inadvertently pushed back behind the hangar's door, which promptly closed. Meanwhile, Vindi initiated the landing platform, and a hatch above him opened, allowing the platform to ascend to the outside world.

Anakin rose to his feet and tried to slice open the hangar door with his lightsaber. Realizing it would be time-consuming, he opted to call Kenobi for assistance.

"Obi-Wan, Dr. Vindi's escaping! He's at the landing platform," He said to Obi-Wan through the communicator.

"All right. I'm on my way," Kenobi acknowledged.

He entrusted the bomb room to the bomb squad, who diligently worked on disarming the bombs one by one as swiftly as their abilities allowed. Despite their efforts, they were aware that time was running out faster than they could work.

On a different path, Padmé and Jar Jar went on their quest to locate the last bomb. Jogging down a corridor, they passed a room filled with plants, resembling a botanical bay. Initially dismissing it, Padmé paid little attention, but Jar Jar keenly sniffed something peculiar in the room.

"Something smells good in here!" Jar Jar said and entered the room.

Padmé trailed behind him as they entered the botanical bay, a space adorned with peculiar plants that oddly mirrored the hue of the blue shadow virus. Surveying the room, Padmé's sharp eyes caught sight of the assistant droid concealed beneath one of the plant tables. Crouching down, she attempted to persuade the droid.

"Hey, there, little guy. How about you hand that over to me?" She spoke softly and extended her hand towards the droid, which clutched the missing bomb. However, the droid hissed, startling both Padmé and Jar Jar, causing them to yelp in surprise.

"He's getting away!" Padme shouted.

Jar Jar sprang at the droid before it reached the door, engaging in a struggle with it. Attempting to retrieve the bomb, Jar Jar tugged at it, but the droid resisted. In a sudden twist, Jar Jar unintentionally flung the bomb away. Luckily, Padmé's athletic prowess came to the rescue as she swiftly caught it before it could hit the ground. Now they have to disarm it.

"Sérena, Ahsoka, I found the last bomb," She reported her success to the padawans. But the timer on the bomb was running out.

"Stay there. I'll get the bomb squad," Sérena replied.

As the padawans attended to the bombs, the Jedi masters focused on pursuing Vindi. Obi-Wan eventually caught up with Anakin, who was still occupied with cutting open the hangar door.

"Almost got it." Anakin grunted.

In the next moment, the door burst open, and the Jedi masters along with the clone troopers stormed into the hangar. Doctor Vindi grabbed his gun and started shooting at them. The take-off platform, carrying Vindi and his ship, was already halfway up to the hatch. Obi-Wan Force-leaped onto the platform, but he dangled over the edge. The clone troopers retaliated by returning fire, but Anakin promptly brought an immediate halt to their response.

"Don't shoot! If he drops one of those vials, we're finished," He said to his troops.

After alerting his troops to the situation, Anakin joined Obi-Wan and ascended onto the platform. In a desperate attempt to thwart the Jedi, Doctor Vindi resorted to a drastic measure. He took three vials of the blue shadow virus from the case and hurled them down. Obi-Wan released his grip on the platform, deftly catching two of the vials mid-air. He landed in the hangar with a thud and a roll but managed to secure the last vial.

Meanwhile, outside in the swamp, Peppi, who had been patiently waiting, felt the ground tremble. Soon after, the ground began to split open, unveiling a massive hatch. She nearly stumbled into the hatch due to the unexpected upheaval.

"No, no-sa!" Peppi ran away to a safe distance.

Anakin jumped onto the platform and backlipped. He once again pointed his lightsaber at Vindi. This time, in victory.

"You're under arrest, Dr. Vindi," Anakin glared his blue eyes at him.

Vindi dropped his gun as the platform completed its ascent, bringing them outside into the swamp. With the situation escalating, Doctor Vindi clutched another vial of the virus in his hand, and Anakin narrowed his eyes at the unfolding threat. The Doctor, confident and maniacal, believed Anakin had no means to stop him, and Naboo would soon be infected.

However, Peppi, spotting the danger, swiftly climbed onto the platform and intervened just in time. She attacked Vindi, enabling Anakin to wrest the vial from the Doctor's hand. In the scuffle, Doctor Vindi inadvertently released the case containing the vials. Peppi defeated the Doctor, and Anakin came to held him at saber-point.

"The bomb's going off, and we're all going to die!" Vindi kept laughing, as he thought he prevailed.

"Yeah, die!" Shout the Doctor.

The time was up.

Nothing occurred.

Anakin and Peppi glanced around in bewilderment.

"Oops, What happened?" Doctor Vindi asked

"Deactivated. Plenty of time to spare," Said the bomb defuser soldier.

The bomb squad skillfully and defused the final bomb, triggering a chain reaction that led all the bombs to shut down. A collective sigh of major relief swept through the team. Overwhelmed by the victory, Jar Jar even passed out in the aftermath.

"Ahsoka, are you there?" Anakin called Ahsoka with his comlink.

"I'm here, Master, the bomb has been deactivated," Ahsoka picked up the call.

"Did you find Vindi?" Sérena inquired him.

"Deactivated as well," Anakin responded.

"Have you seen Padmé?" Anakin asked again.

"She's right next to us, I'm okay, too. Thanks for asking," Ahsoka expressed annoyance, as Anakin had not mentioned anything about her well-being.

Sérena and Padmé shared a laugh at Ahsoka's attitude.

Though they might have avoided a catastrophic pandemic, the problem was far from over.

To be continued....

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Hello there! Here is the new chapter as promised :D I'm sorry it took so long, but as I put in the description, I will be updating slowly due to my schedule. Another reason why I'm late is because I changed my writing style a bit. I tried to make the words more ✨COLORFUL✨and it ended up making this chapter twice as long to write💀so pls tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments🙏🥺

Anyways, thank you for reading and may the Force be with You!🤍🫶✨

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

259 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
25K 913 56
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...
8K 318 43
"๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š˜๐š˜" "๐š†๐š‘๐šข? ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข?" ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 137 17
Maxine has been on her own for the past three years. The transport shuttle taking her and her parents away from the violence plaguing the galaxy cra...