The life of a life guard (Cla...

By Riri1300UwU

this is a story where Classic sans is a life guard.. his job to protect people from the beach or ocean is par... More

Prologue. 1

Description

70 5 1
By Riri1300UwU

Hello welcome to the story of the life of a life guard let's get to the point-

A story classic the skeleton who doesn't have a family or anything was now working as a life guard on a beach his job to keep a close eye on people in the side beach or ocean his eyes sharp as an eagle spotting things immediately if something is wrong his  the youngest life guard in the job and is doing well with his job and would get tips from people that he had saved most of the time which he would appreciate at times, but then as he went to save someone on the sea some kind of creature he had never seen before he started investigating tho the thing is, some of the creatures started to like his intension his action as they would do anything for his attention.

what would happen next? Let's fine out on future update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 34.7K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 67.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
270K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...