Hold The Girl - Teen Wolf (te...

By moonlightshimmer25

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛᴇʀʀɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘꜱ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ" -sylvia plath -summary inside oc x teen wolf ©️moonl... More

hold the girl
one the preserve

two red

26 3 0
By moonlightshimmer25

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

TEEN WOLF
season one, episode one
red
⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Whitney Pierce had known her step father since she was about five or six years old. Chris and Stephanie had met again after her ex-husband had passed away. Dating for about a year or two before they were engaged. Yet, despite knowing each other for many years they could barely hold a conversation or at least a civil one. It was always small talk. Stephanie had always told her husband that it was just because she was still young and still was over the death of her father, of course Chris was willing to wait for the girl to come around.

Her step - fathers sleek black car had parked in front of the busy Beacon Hills high school parking lot. Everyone she had met or at least seen in the last year was preparing for their first day back at school. Stephanie looked at her hair and eye make up through the rear view mirror where a tiny pair of pink ballet slippers hung, she had gifted it to her father many years ago. Her hand reached for the door handle, spotting Scott and Stiles at the school entrance awaiting her arrival.

"Nervous?" the man asked as his daughter reached into the back seat for her backpack. "Nope" she responded as she pulled the backpack onto her lap. "I'm giving the new girl a tour before first period" she rambled on as the father reached into his pocket and handed her a twenty dollar bill.

"I know you didn't pack a lunch" she playfully rolled her eyes before shutting the car door and saying goodbye. Making her way past the students and to her friends. Her face scrunched in disgust, watching Scott lift his shirt and reveal a bloody white bandage. The two boys somehow suspected that he was bitten by a werewolf- Whitney just couldn't find herself getting on board with their theory.

"Please keep a distance from me today please" she put her hand in front of her and put some space between them. "Might have rabies or something" she whispered.

"But to support your theory, I have something to show you" she pulled her digital camera out of her bag, clicking on a random button to turn it on. Turning the tiny screen towards the boys. The picture that she had taken of them the night before. A set of red dots could be seen far behind the boys

"Whoa what is that?" Stiles was quick to snatch the device out of her hands and inspect the image closely.

"I don't know, maybe the wolf had red eyes or something" she shrugged leading the way into the school building. "Keep me posted".

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

Whitney stood next to the principal, engaging in a small conversation as they awaited the new students arrival. The principal had given the girl a brief introduction before passing her on to the other student who smiled at the girl as he left. "Allison. Argent" she shyly held her hand out. Whit was quick to take in the girls hand and introduce herself in the same tone the new girl had. "Whitney. Pierce. Van Doren - Whichever you want to call me". she smiled as the girls began their journey down the school building. Whitney went on to give the girl a brief rundown on the schools history, as well as pointing out the occasional cons about the building and school. She ended the tour by showing the girl each of her classrooms on her schedule.

"French?" Whitney asked. 

Allison smiled and answered. "Oui".

"How do you like Beacon Hills so far?"

"Well, I only got here last night" a short giggle left the brunettes mouth.

"We should definitely hang out after school-" she stopped once the girls reached the schools office again, glancing down at her watch. "But I've got to help a teacher before the first period". Whitney quickly spoke before she bid the girl goodbye, leaving her in front of the office.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

LATER THAT EVENING Whitney found herself in the kitchen sat at the kitchen island doing the pile of homework she had already been assigned on the first day. A tiny dish of almonds and another with chopped strawberries, occasionally snacking as she flicked through the textbook.
Whitney was never one to wait till the next day to complete homework, the longer she waited to do it meant she had little time to herself or to make plans with her family or friends. Of course she didn't rush it - even if it meant taking hours out of her day to do it - it had to be perfect.

A light breeze tickled the back of her exposed neck instantly lifted the hairs all around her body. She already knew exactly which window was bringing in the breeze. Stephanie Van Doren sometimes had an unconscious habit of smoking a couple of cigarettes throughout her day. Always having her stress released at the smallest window in the large kitchen, occasionally forgetting to shut the window.

Standing from the pillowed stool Whitney made her way to the sink and reaching over for the windows handle, pulling back back and shutting it. Winnie stepped in front of the double glass backdoor ensuring it was shut and locked, lifting her hand and reaching for the string at the corner.

Staring out into the dark backyard, the only light being seen was the kitchen light being reflected onto the glass and the fairy lights hung on the long tree branches. There was nothing out there past the tall brick wall. Red dots. That's what they started out as in Whitney's eyes. Two tiny red dots. Inching closer and closer to the sliding double doors. The closer they - it - got, the more her mind began to make out what they were. Glowing red eyes. The body of the animal - the beast huffed up and down as it inched closer to the girl standing on the other side of the door.

She didn't move. She stood as still as a Greek statue. There was nothing to fear, she felt. It didn't want to hurt her, it was already hurt, deeply.

"Whitney" the voice whispered out to her, leaning her head against the glass, trying to connect better with the animal. A sense of heart flowed against her arm, nearly burning. Then she heard it. All the pain, the screams of terror,loud roars, multiple windows exploding. The burning sensation is returning hotter than ever.

"Whitney?" Stephanie called her daughter's name for the third time. The teen jumped away from the door, returning back to reality. 'September' by Earth, Wind & Fire flowing out of her fathers radio on the counter closest to the oven. "You okay?" Chris asked as he began emptying the grocery bags he and his wife had returned home with. Stephanie stood by the sink with a lit skinny white cigarette between her index and middle finger, blowing the smoke out the window she had just opened up again. Watching her daughter with squinted eyes.

"Put your stuff away and get ready for dinner, yeah?" Steph asked. Whitney remained in front of the double doors before scrambling to grab her notebooks and textbooks, racing up to her bedroom. Ignoring the door bell ringing on her way up the stairs.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

THE PIERCE GIRL RETURNED as her usual self, pushing her odd experience to the back of her mind. Dinner like for most families was the only time of day where they had each family member in one room. On this night Stephanie Van Doren sat at the head of the table with her daughter to her right and husband to the left. Whitney and Christopher had kept the conversation going throughout the dinner with their occasional jokes and banter. He asked her about how her first day at school had gone. The young girl has spilled about everything, leaving out Scott's incident, explaining how the tour with the new girl had gone and that she made plans with Erica to do homework and study.

"Is this my new car?" she asked smiling gleefully, reaching for the box. Whitney had always knew had to drive. Stiles had thought her but once Christopher had seen Stiles driving skills he refused to let her anyway near her own car. Steph on the other hand just believed she was not responsible enough yet.

The mother looked between her dinner and wine glass. "No, it's your phone" she said before bringing the transparent cup back to her red lips.
"Derek Hale dropped off" Steph nearly chuckled to herself. "It's crazy because you haven't been anywhere near the preserve to lose your phone there" she spoke again.

Whitney had yet to touch her food yet she sat with her mouth agape. Not a sound leaving her lips. "W-well I wasn't" she stumbled over her words. "The wind probably blew it there" she tried to humour the two adults.

"Whitney?" Stephanie paused, looking directly at the girl, burning into her. "Were you in the preserve?"

"Yes..."

"Stay out of the preserve, Whitney" Christopher spoke up. Stephanie sighed, standing from the dining table reaching for another glass of the old red wine. Later reaching into one of the kitchen cabinets and pulling out her cigarette sleeve and pink lighter she was gifted by her daughter many years ago. Whitney watched between her parents in pure confusion. "I don't know what you're so upset about" she said, standing from her seat and dropping her nearly full plate by the sink. 

"Nothing bad has happened, my limbs are still intact - but you know who isn't that lady they found - right in half she was" she rambled on until her mother called her name.

"Just stay out of there" Stephanie put out her smoke and stormed out of the room.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿

a/n

I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far, I promise it will get better. The updates will be pretty slow because I have yet to find somewhere to stream teen wolf again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...