[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... More

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 10: Intelligence Service

116 3 5
By ShotgunTH

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."

- George Bernard Shaw

__________

A train moved through the forest, The sound of the engine and the steam sound echoing throughout the forest.

The train was a steam engine painted in the black paint job and with 5 passenger cars being pulled behind it

On the tender of the locomotive, Big letters write "Xenue Kingdom Royal Family Train"

On board was the Xenue Royal Family, escape from the Battle of East Gohnsan.

September 5, Years 109 PI, 09:20 (9:20 AM)

East Gohnsan - Savro Lines.

Approximately 20 km from the city of Saves

King Nowak and Queen Miya are in Cars number 1

Princess Aurora, Princess Yumina, Prince Lorca, And Prince Larry. Are in Cars number 2

Aurora looks out the window.

The forest is surrounded by tall trees.

A small glimpse of town can be seen behind a thick line of trees.

But above the skies...

It wasn't the KFM.

It was an aircraft from the 3rd World Alliance.

The Chinese Shenyang J-6 "Farmer"

(Credit: Wikipedia)

__________

"这是Farmer-1,在森林中的F291位置发现了一列火车,驶向20公里外的城市。"
(This is Farmer-1, A train spotted at the F291 location in the forest, heading to the city 20 kilometers away.)

"总部到 Farmer-1,识别火车。"
(Headquarters to Farmer-1, Identify the train.)

"从这里很难说..."
(It's hard to tell from here...)

"看起来是一列货运和客运列车。"
(It appears to be a freight and passenger train.)

"烟雾太多,树木太多,看不清。"
(There was too much smoke and too many trees to see clearly.)

"Farmer-1返回基地,不要攻击民用列车。"
(Farmer-1 returns to base, Do not attack civilian trains.)

And so, The J-6 flying back to its air base, Unknowingly to them.

This will change the future forever...

__________

"..."

"The second mistake they made has already been done..." Sora said.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Aiko asks.

"Nothing..." Sora said.

"..."

(Credit: Veteran Life)

A 'C-130' is flying past them with 2 F-4 Phantom 2 escorting it.
__________

The king and a man are in the private room, Discussing their military, Outside is the view of forests and trees.

"Your Highness, We have the newest information about our project of increasing the strength of our Army, Air Force, And Navy," The man said as he sat down on the opposite side of the king.

"Which is?" The king asks.

"After the Battle at East Gohnsan facility, The enemy left one of the machines behind, We were able to fix it, Reverse engineering it, And now learn about it," The man said as he showed the king a blueprint on the paper.

(Credit: Drawing Database)

"Based on the information Aki had given us, This machine was called "Tank," He said.

"Tank..." The king said as he looked at the drawing of the 'tank' in front of him.

"This tank was called, P... Panzerkampfwagen... VI Tiger A... Ausführung H..." He struggles to pronounce the tank name because it was translated from German, a Language he didn't know.

"Why so long?" The king asks.

"Our language translator magic user informed us that, This was 'German' language your Highness, It was translated to..."

"..."

"Armored Fighting Vehicle VI 'Tiger' Version H," The man said.

"The Nazis built it. in 1942 AD during World War II in their world" He said.

"Just tell me, What is the thing that can increase our military strength?" The king said.

"..."

"As I said before your Highness, We can build the so-called 'Tank' for our army to use, And we still develop the 'Firearm' for our knights to use," The man said.

"Why firearm? Why don't just continue to use sword and magic?" The king asks.

"Firearms have proved to be more useful than the sword and magic, It requires training but doesn't require the use of mana power to use it, Just trained to handle the recoil and weight," The man said.

"..."

"Mr. Tani, You are the most trustworthy person in the weapon development department, You have been serving our Kingdom for more than 10 years..." The king said.

"I understand Your Highness, It's hard to move on and adapt a new kind of weapon, But we've been through that before with our navy and air force..." Tani said.

"It's different... That time was just adding new things to our military... This time it was replacing..." The king said.

"I understand your highness... But if we want to win this war, We have to do it... We fought with the enemy that is stronger than we can handle..." Tani said.

The scenery changes from forest to town as the train slowly comes to a stop.

"Your Highness, The last thing is..." Tani gives the king 3 folders.

All of them had different names for the project and different descriptions, But all 3 had the same thing in common...

"PROJECT GODDESS"

"TOP SECRET"

__________

General Assembly Hall, New York, United States of America.

September 5, 2023, 10:42 (10:42 AM)

On both of the TVs, It changes to footage of a UAV flying above the city called "Jaserki".

(Credit: Defense Express)

It was the MQ-9 Reaper, More than 10,000 ft above the ground.

The camera zooms and pans around the city area, House, House, More house, And yet, More house.

Some parts appear to be a farms, And some parts appear to be more industries.

Under the Reaper were explosions and gray smoke.

The Anti-Air guns Xenue had couldn't reach the UAV.

The UAV continues to pans its camera around more until it sees something flying under it, Very low.

(Credit: Wikipedia)

It was the Lockheed P-38 Lightning, It flew just 300ft. above the ground.

The AAs try shooting it down, But most of the shots are missing.

The P-38 continued to fly low around the city, Its goal was to capture a close-range photo of a major facility.

The city is so big, Its size was almost as big as Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.

__________

The footage is not only shown on the big TV screen, It is also broadcast live to many news channels.

The footage shows a big factor facility, The design was different from the regular factory but it had been confirmed this factory is important.

The factory was not only used to build But also to drill the resources underground.

"Is that where we aim for, Mr. Kentaro?" One of the men said quietly.

"Yes that's where they used to drill the resource," The man next to him said, He has brown hair with bright green eyes.

A few minutes pass by and the footage is finished.

...

"This city is important, If we take it, Xenue will lose one of their most important facility used for drilling resources from the underground"

The President of the General Assembly spoke up.

His voice echoes around the room loudly.

His name is Dennis Francis.

(Credit: Wikipedia)

"We had a report from the Korean Army, they suspected that the facility is an important resource that Xenue doesn't want to lose, They seem to protect it as much as they can but at the same time it didn't fully protect," Mr. Francis said.

"If it is so important then why they don't protect it like it's Area 51? They had enough men, Air units, And navy units to do that" Mr. Francis continued to say.

Questions start to pop out from many people.

"And so because of that, Today we had 3 people from the Kingdom of Xeneu that had betrayed Xeneu here at the General Assembly Hall," Francis said.

"Designer of Xenue Weapon Development Development of Jaserki, Mashi Kentaro"

"Member of Xenue High Command of Jaserki, Arata Shou"

"..."

Mr. Francis stopped for a few moments, Looked at the paper again then spoke up

"Level 8 Xenue Magic user of Jaserki Juno Academy, Moriyama Noa"

The room is filled with gasping and noise of people, All cameras are locked at three of them who sit at the side of the room.

"Unfortunately, During the travel, they encountered a Xenue Fighter Interceptor, Resulting in the injuries of Noa and unfortunately, She still can't speak, We had to wait for the next meeting to hear what she would say" Mr. Francis.

"Mr. Kentaro, Would you mind coming up here and explaining some of our questions?" Mr. Francis said as all eyes locked on Kentaro and others 2.

_________

"A lot of people looking at us sir," Shou said.

"We from the other world, after all, We should have expected this," Kentaro said.

Noa who is on his side is looking nervous.

"Never getting this much attention before Noa?" Kentaro asks.

Noa nods and looks around nervously.

"Don't worry, I take care of this, You just sit here"

After he said that, He stood up and walked to the podium.

__________

"Esteemed members of the United Nations General Assembly, I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to speak before you today," Kentaro said.

After the Chairman permitted some of the member states to speak, They started asking.

"Mr. Kentaro, could you briefly outline the significance of Jaserki and the Oil-X resource in Operation Black Gold?" The German delegate asks.

"Operation Black Gold is an operation to attack and capture the city of Jaserki, It had a valuable resource both underground and on the surface, Its biggest factory is big enough and can be converted to build things such as Aircraft and Armored Vehicle, Or what you call it as "Tank" and the most important resource is Oil-X, It's very important and even more valuable than regular oil," Kentaro said.

"Mr. Kentaro, Can you provide insight into Xenue's acquisition of advanced technologies such as zeppelins, battleships, and aircraft?" The China delegate asks.

"That will have to do with our country's history, I don't know much deep about this since it happened more than 100 years ago"

The whole room is filled with gasping and noise of people once again, One 100 years is a long time ago, and yet their technology still, Is like a 1900s - 1930s era.

"There was an event called "The Industrial Revolution" where we started the use of machines and industrial, I'm not sure what is the reason but I think it was because the fear of magic would disappear in the future so in case it did happen, Our world could live on with this technology"

"This improves our military strength very much and our kingdom explains very quickly for the last 100 years, It was done by opening a portal to another world and winning the war there and using the technology that the world had"

"How does the discovery of Oil-X impact global energy markets, and what potential economic implications does it have for both Xenue and the international community?" The Saudi Arabia delegate asks.

"Oil-X was discovered a week ago, I don't know how will this impact the economy and relationship between Xenue and its neighboring countries"

"Mr. Kentaro, it's been observed that individuals from Xenue understand English when spoken by soldiers, but not other languages such as German or Russian. Could you clarify why this is the case, and why some Xenue residents seem to speak languages from different regions?" The Russian Delegates ask.

"This was done by the magic called "Translation Spelling" It was made right after the Industries revolution so when we open another portal we could talk and understand the language of another world, This spelling is combined with the portal."

The delegates continue to ask and Kentaro continues to answer for a few more hours.

...

"Oil-X can multiply itself by mixing it with 2 substances, Regenolite and Decelarite"

"Regenolite once mixed with Oil-X will trigger a rapid multiplication reaction, causing the Oil-X ti to regenerate at a rate that depends on the amount of substance being used"

"Decelarite acts as an inhibitor, It helps to slow down a reaction between Oil-X and Regenolite unit eventually, It will halt the regeneration process altogether."

...

"The rate is unclear, But the production rate of Xenue is around 300-320%"

...

"There a lot more of project Xenue has been doing since your world started fight back, There will be more and it will not be easy for them"

...

__________

Goyathlay Province, Center Xenue.

Kitsu Marine Corporation (KMC) shipyard number 1.

September 5, 109 PI, 12:20 (12:20 AM)

The shipyard is full of equipment and people.

Kitsu is the backbone of the Xeneu Navy, They build a variety type of warships for Xenue.

All the budget origins are unknown, But the workers didn't care, They only cared how much they paid.

The KMC was founded and still owned by a family of half-human half-foxes since the start of the Industrial Revolution.

Crane moves around as they assemble the ship parts and weaponry.

The materials are being picked up and moved to another section.

The male workers walk and push a cart full of building materials to another drydock.

Then, A girl with white hair ran past them but they continued doing their job, They needed to keep up the production rate.

"Kanna Sama!!!!" She ran to green-haired foxgirls who talked with other workers.

"Hm? Natsu, Is something wrong?" Kanna turn to Nutsu and ask.

"Nothing had gone wrong Kanna Sama, I'm here to tell you that the Type 4 Cruiser number 38 - 53 has successfully launched and now refueling, In 30 minutes it will be ready to go in combat!"

"Hm..."

"Great, Another 15 ships done, Tons more to go..."

...

"Where do those guys get all that money to spend on these ships anyway?" Another girl with white hair walks in.

"Izumi, I've asked them multiple times and all they say is none of our business to know, We only build them the ship..." Kanna said.

"Well then, We will head to the drydock number 37 now," The workers say then walk away while pushing a cart with oil barrels in front of them

...

"So there are only 3 of us here again huh? Me, Kanna Sama, and Izumi" Natsu said.

...

"You forgot about me?" Suddenly a girl appears behind Nutsu.

Nutsu jumps a little from the sudden appearance.

"Oh, so the designer queen of darkness finally shows up huh? Is the world ending today?" Izumi said jokingly.

"Nobuko, It must be something very important for you to show up, What you got now?" Kanna asks.

Nobuko takes one paper out of the file in her arm.

"This one has no drawing on it other than a label here," Nobuko said.

"PROJECT GODDESS SECTION 2"

"PRIDE OF NAVY"

...

"What could it be?" Nutsu asks.

"From the sound of the name, It must be a very big project for them to give this project to us but..."

"Why no design of it? Surely we can finish it quickly, the Longest time it gonna take is a full month!" Kanna said.

"...No idea... But here... The next one is even weird..." Nobuko said as she pulled out another blueprint and put the paper back in.

...

(Credit: VOODOO WORLD)

...

"What... is... this...?"

...

"Um... I don't think this was a good idea... Where is the weapon of it?" Nutsu ask.

"No wait, It did have on its side, Here, here, and here" Izumi pointed at the 'weapon' on the side of the ship.

"But those are either a 76mm or just an AD! How was it supposed to win against the enemy!?" Nutsu asks again.

"What is the name of this type of ship?" Kanna asks.

"They didn't tell me, They only sent me the file, They called it 'New Type of Warship' but it didn't have a ship name," Nobuko said.

...

"How big is it?" Kanna asks.

"It is around the size of a heavy cruiser, Just without the superstructure and replace it with a flat surface deck," Nobuko said.

"But how could it fight? The weapon it had can't even do damage to a dreadnought!" Nutsu yells.

"How much money we will get per unit?" Izumi asks.

"Eh... 20 Millon Coin..." Nokuko said.

...

"WHAT!?"

"Even the biggest battleship we build only costs 12 million Coins!" Nutsu yells.

"20 million for a ship that couldn't the enemy!? Is the navy going crazy!?" Izumi yells.

...

"We will build it"

...

"Huh?"

"Kanna Sama, You sure about this?" Nutsu asks.

"Yes, And after all, We only build and get money, If there is anyone who loses money, The navy is the one who does," Kanna said.

"Now go!"

Izumi and Nutsu ran to other drydocks, Nobuko went back to her room, and Kanna turned around and walked to another drydock with the NTW blueprint in her hand.

"What kind of ship is this...?"

...

"You don't know~?"

...

"Wait, Is that?"

Kanna turned around again.

In front of her was another girl shorter than her, With orange hair and red maroon eyes, Dressed in a student uniform.

"Chizu? What are you doing here?" Kanna asks.

"Well~ Just come to check out my friends, You know? Having the ability to teleport around the whole kingdom is very fun, I was the top of my class" Chizu said.

"And the real reason you come here?" Kanna asks.

"Hahaha, Alright I'll tell"

"The type of ship you saw on the paper was the backbone of our enemy navy, It's better than a Battleship!" Chizu yells.

"Better than the Battleship?"

"It was called... uh... aircraft... carrier...? Yes! Aircraft Carrier!" Chizu yells.

...

"Why is it better than Battleship?" Kanna asks.

"Because it can launch a KFM from the ship! Even better than zeppelin carrier!"

"..."

"What the heck is zeppelin carrier?"

"Oops... I'd forgotten, They didn't release the info about it... So you don't know..."

"Anyway! The Aircraft Carrier can launch a KFM from the sea which is like an airbase but it can move, Now Xenue are stronger!"

...

"Wait... Where did you get this info from?"

...

Chizu then quickly ran away, and Kanna ran after her.

"You went to meet Ako isn't it!?" She yells.

Then Chizu used her teleport ability and got away.

"I will get you again next time!" Kanna yells.

__________

"Kazakhstan: Withdraw from the operation"

"Ireland: Withdraw from the operation"

"Finland: Withdraw from the operation"

...

"Portugal: Withdraw from the operation"

"Israel: Withdraw from the operation"

__________

Jaserki Province, West Xenue.

Outskirt of Jaserki City.

September 6, 109 PI, 05:48 (5:48 AM)

The army combined from multiple nations is getting ready for the biggest battle yet in the next few hours.

The army is led by 6 Tank commander ace.

General Ruslan Pavel, USSR. Lieutenant Brant Kevin, USA. Unteroffizer Pascal Gotthard, Third Reich. All from 1944 era.

They command tanks from their nation.

IS-2, M4A3E8, and Tiger E.

(Credit: War Thunder)

(Credit: model-hq)

The impossible is happening.

Lieutenant Shel Linwood, USA. Lieutenant Makariy Adrian, Russia. Both from 2023 era.

M1A2 and T-80BVM.

(Credit: Defense here)

(Credit: Wikipedia)

And last but not least.

Lieutenant Crispin Peek, UK. 1962 era.

Centurion Mk 5.

(Credit: The Modeling News)

More than 10000 soldiers from multiple nations from many eras.

Kevin, Stands on his sherman turret and looks at Jaserki as the sun rises.

...

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Kevin looks down at where the sound come from.

It was Gotthard, Wearing a standard commander black uniform.

"I don't talk with the Nazis," Kevin said before jumping down.

"But we still have to work together isn't it?" Gotthard said.

"If I can, I would shoot at your head right now"

...

"You hate Nazis?" Gotthard ask.

"Very much..."

"..."

"Tell me," Gotthard said.

"My friend is a Jew, He died after getting captured by Nazis shortly before D-Day..." Kevin said.

...

"Sorry for your loss... But I just want to let you know..."

"Hm?"

"I don't hate Jews, I don't want to kill them, Working with Amerika and Russians is the best gift Germany ever got..." Gotthard said as he looked at the sunrise.

"What you did do before this?" Kevin asks.

"Training and training and Nearly got sent to Afrika. But this portal thing stopped me from getting sent there"

...

Then, An aircraft flows above them.

It was the A-10 Wartong.

(Credit: Task & Purpose)

The A-10 then unleashed its payload and blasted its 30mm Gatling gun.

BRRRRRRRRT

"So it had begun huh?" Gotthard asks.

"Quicker than I thought..." Kevin said, Then he climbed back to his Sherman

"Alright, Mr. German, We will go in now after the air strike stops, This will be my first time working with the Naz-"

"German... Get ready old man"

...

"Alright, Just don't do anything dumb, and don't die," Gotthard said as he walked to his Tiger.

Kevin then looked at the sunrise for the last time, Then went inside his tank, and closed the hatch.

"Radio check to all tanks, This is Commander Linwood, After the air strike stops, We going in with the infantry, Is that clear?"

...

"Yes sir!/Roger!/да!"

...

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 450 19
(A typical Germany X Gate story, just with my own taste) Ostend, Kingdom of Belgium, November 1946 It was a normal day in the Kaiserliche Marine Cont...
3.8K 96 60
Here are the animes involved in the world the 4 of them got isekai'd. 1.) Infinite Stratos 2.) Hundred 3.) Masou Gakuen HXH 4.) Azur Lane 5.) Date A...
83.6K 2.1K 66
A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. How will the two worlds coexist? How will...
333K 5.3K 98
Disclaimer:I do not own fallout or gate as fallout belongs to betheasda softworks and gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and k...