๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

9

5.3K 293 115
By backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

i groaned as i moved around— or at least tried.

i opened my eyes realizing i was basically in a headlock.

how do you put someone in a headlock while sleeping??

"ghost...ghost!" i semi-yelled trying to get out his grasp.

i had been staying with him for a few days, my parents think i'm with brooklyn...not the point.

he groaned tightening his grip around me and that's when i couldn't breathe.

"ghost!" i elbowed him hard as i could and he finally let me go.

"fuck is yo problem?" he grumbled as i sat up.

"nigga you had me in a headlock and i couldn't breathe." i spat.

"oh shit my bad- i was tryna make sure you ain't leave while i was sleeping." he said sitting up then pulled me onto his lap.

my eyes widened feeling his dick underneath me.

"why would— nevermind..." i mumbled before yawning and rubbing my eyes.

his hands went to my waist and rubbed my sides,"what you wanna do today?" he asked and i shrugged.

the past few days i'd mostly stay in his house relaxing while he went out making plays and what not.

but whenever he came back he'd take a shower and be right back under me, not to mention the amount of times he would randomly fall asleep on me.

i stared at him and he was staring right back at me,"isn't your birthday coming up?" i asked him and he nodded.

"what you gonna do for it?"

"the guys mentioned getting a section...so probably just that and have yo ass wit me." he said wrapping his arms around me making us lay down.

"mhmm...you ain't gonna have bitches shaking ass on you?"

"nah you can shake yours tho." he said then smacked my ass.

"stop hitting it so hard! and who said i be twerking??"

"i be seeing you on brooklyn story-"

"finna tell her to hide her story from you unt unt." i said and he smacked his lips.

"mmm, but besides that i might pop out to the hood first before the club."

"i'm hungry." i said pushing my nose against his.

"what you want?" he asked with a laugh.

"food." i said and he mushed my head back.

"of course food- okay kamari." he said and i laughed getting off him.

i grabbed my phone from his nightstand opening my notifications.

jamari: lying and saying you wit brooklyn is crazyyy

-nutting in brooklyn like we not teens is crazyyy

jamari: alright you pushing it

-LMFAOOO smd

jamari: ask ghost

-😦ion know nun bout that.

jamari: lying ass.

brooklyn: boo!! he touched yo booty hole yet?

-NO

brooklyn: boy...if you don't bend over for him🙄🙄🙄

-give me more timeee😭

brooklyn: that's good tho, make him work for that ass🌚

-BYE

i shook my head and heard ghost moving around before he went to his bathroom, i waited for him to come out before i used the bathroom then brushed my teeth.

"you want me to cook for you??" he asked and i nodded.

"it better be good." i said.

"of course." he said pulling on sweats then walked out his bedroom.

i heard buzzing and was confused until i seen his phone on the bed.

curiosity killed the cat...

i grabbed it and saw it was on dnd but scrolled to read the notifications.

mom❤️
2 miss calls
mom❤️
1 message

unknown
3 messages

i typed in his password then went to messages just to press and hold the unknown.

unknown: ghost you blocked me!?
unknown: you must got a bitch or sumn😂😂
unknown: unblock me dude fr.

i wanted to be more nosey and in his business but i decided against it.

i put his phone back and walked to his kitchen where he was to see him pouring batter into a pan.

i sat up on the counter and watched him cook before he looked over at me," do me a favor, put my hair up." he said leaning his head towards me.

i took my hair tie off my wrist and used it to put his locs up into a messy bun.

once i was done he stared at me for a few seconds before smiling, he kissed my forehead then went back to making the pancakes.

my face was definitely heating up but i ignored that and the feeling of blood rushing to my crotch area.

❈ ❈ ❈

"masanii let me goo!" i whispered yelled as we sat in his car in my driveway.

"ion want you to go yet..." he mumbled gripping my waist tighter.

i was in the drivers seat on his lap, he was dropping me off at home but wanted to be difficult.

"you'll see me again soon most likely- you be with jamari and em." i said and he shrugged.

"that's different...i liked coming home to you in my bed..." he said gripping my ass.

i bit on my lip as he pulled me closer to him making our lower areas rub against each other.

he was also high as shit, his eyes looked damn near closed to me.

"i enjoyed it too...but i still have a different place to stay." i said and he nodded.

"ight...call me when you about to go to sleep." he said and i nodded.

i leaned in to peck his lips,"another." he said and i kissed him again but this time he grabbed the back of my neck keeping me in place.

his tongue made it way into my mouth and a moan escaped my lips when he sucked on my tongue and gripped my waist tightly.

"you better go inside..." ghost said against my lips and i realized i was starting to grind on his lap.

i didn't say anything as i climbed off his lap and grabbed my bag before i got out he grabbed my neck and pecked my lips a few more times.

"be safe..." i mumbled and he nodded.

"always.."

i got out making sure i had everything then walked to the front door,"had fun?" i jumped hearing jamari's voice.

"why'd you do that?" i asked mugging him while he laughed.

"you lucky our mothers sleep, cause you know they definitely would've been asking questions...now did y'all fuck?"

when jamari and i were 13 we made this pact that we'd tell each other when the other lost their virginity.

he lost his at 15...and just turned into a whore. me on the other hand still holding on.

"no we didn't...you and brooklyn get on my nerves..." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"don't mention her-"

"oh?"

"bruh...it's like that time we fucked it was supposed to be a one time thing but now...i reallyyyy want her." he said and i pursed my lips together.

"that's sumn you'll have to figure out on your own, brooklyn never played about her feelings and you did that when you kept brushing her off after y'all had sex." i said and he nodded.

"i know...just try and talk to her for me? please?"

"i'll try...if i do this and you just turn around and fuck things up imma whoop yo ass." i said mugging him and he nodded.

"why y'all up?" we both jumped hearing mom's voice.

"smoking." jamari quickly said and she looked between the both of us.

i was high a tad bit and i noticed jamari did smell like it.

"mm...then stop looking suspicious." she said then walked to the kitchen.

i quickly dapped jamari up before walking to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2.7K 25
๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ. ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ. ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ. Second part of '...
402K 22K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
203K 8.9K 39
โ ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ ๊œฑแดœแด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด แดแด‡. โž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™•๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™„.
102K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...