Salvis one shots <3

بواسطة Socknock

SALVIS SALVIS SALVIS!! Yes I have shame in writing this but yk I do what I want 🤷‍♀️ The cover art is NOT mi... المزيد

Blue, blonde and brunette

I dont need your pity!

49 4 3
بواسطة Socknock

Hello lovely's, I'm writing Salvis oneshot a Because we need more Salvis in this world. also we DONT SLANDER ASHLEY HERE‼️
________________________________
Sal POV:

I walk towards the stall, faint sobs I heard through the door. "Anyone in there" I speak out, the sobbing comes to a halt.

"No duh fuckwad. BUZZ OFF!" A familiar voice crashes at me. My eyes widen "Travis? We're just...crying a second ago?" I asked confused. "Sally face? I-NO! WHAT THE HELL?! Can't a guy get some privacy?" Travis's sparks harshly.

I swallow a lump in my throat and clench my hands "Why do you hate me so much?!" I ask him. "Becuase you and your dumh friends are a bunch of Homo's! it's sick! it's not right! god will never love you, why should I?!" His voice rung through my ears, the echoing in the bathroom noticeable. I sigh sitting on the floor, my back against the stall door "You know we aren't all actually gay, right? I mean besides for Todd..Todd is super gay" I chuckle it myself before taking a breathe..

"But that's part of who he is and I think it's wonderful. He's one of the kindest people I know, how could anyone hate Todd?" I try to explain to him. "Ugh.." I hear him sigh, sitting on the floor his back to mine with the door separating our backs from touching. "Is your father pushing these beliefs on you?.." I ask softly. "Just because my dad is a preacher doesn't mean he owns me! I'm my own person!" Travis speaks up.

Travis's POV:

"Well.. you seem so unhappy man." He responds to me. I hug my knees tight to my chest looking up at the ceiling. "Are you sure your dad isn't putting to much pressure on you? I bet it's tough being the son of such an intense man." He asked very genuinely and all I can do is snort before sighing and lowering my voice quieter "You have no idea what it's like.." I respond to him. Looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry man" he says to me as I hear the clasps of his mask hit the stall door signaling he laid his head back. I tense myself feeling emotion overcome me "Don't feel sorry for me Sally Face! I don't need your pity." I raise my voice slightly. He immediately begun speaking again "we don't have to be enemies, you know that right?" He asked me. I stayed silent wiping my glossy eyes. "I think under all that anger there's a good dude who's afraid to be himself." As he finished his sentence I saw his pale hand slip under the stall door, palm open.

"If you ever need someone to talk to or if you need to get away from your dad for a while, you can hang out with me." He spoke genuinely. I place my hand hesitantly in his and immediately he intertwined our fingers.
"Why-why are you being so nice to me?" I softly asked the bluenette. "I don't think your a bad person, Travis" he rubbed his thumb on my hand. "You know I don't really hate you.. or your friends.." I sighed gripping his hands harder. "I didn't really think so" he chuckled.

"I-I guess- well, I'm sorry I've been such an asshole, you don't deserve that." I spoke genuinely.  "That means a lot to me, it really does" he took a deep breathe "Thank you, and what I said, about being here for you if you ever decide you want a friend, I meant that!" He reminded me, I smiled despite him not being able to see it "don't push your luck sally face!"

Sal POV:

I smiled under my prosthetic, suddenly the door to the stall unlocked so I stood up. I watched him walk out holding his arm and looking down embarrassed. "I'm here for you Travis, anything you need... well that's not punching me atleast" I giggle and he turns redder "shut up freak!" I laugh harder. "Thank you though.." he speaks softer, I engulf the taller blonde in a hug and he hesitates but hugs me back. "You're welcome Trav" I behind my mask.

_______________________________
704 words

This is just my spin of the bathroom scene in chapter 3 really🤷‍♀️

BYE NOW!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC