Thousand years Lena and Stef

بواسطة desigirl57

This story is about how stef and lena met and it also goes to 10 years later to when they are married but in... المزيد

First Meet
Breaking Up
I loved you for a Thousand
Lena P2.
Song for STEF
Song for LENA
A/N How U Ever Wondered
COOK OFF
New Story

LENA

830 17 0
بواسطة desigirl57

Lena and her friends Monte,Jenna,and Kelly went to a Gay Club.While Stef was home taking care of their kids she had to begg Lena to go out with her friends , soon will regret that later in the story.

Lena :

I'm at the most wonderful clubs I know with my friends because Stef begged me to go I am so excited to get my party on.

Still Lena :

"Are you Gil's ready to get your drinking and party on"! I said as we enter the club.
"Yass" They said, we make our way to the bar and sat down.

After our eighth drink my favorite song came on I started dancing all crazy twerking.

I was so drunk I think people were touching my butt , but I didn't care my mind was focusing on the 7 bottles of Wiski I bought while I was dancing.

Home

Stef :

"Mom where is mamma" all five of my kids said to me.
"I don't know she was posed to be here around nine"I said as I noticed it was eleven -o- clock, "hey why don't y'all put in a movie while wait for mamma get OK" .
"Kk"they all said , answer your phone Lena as I called her 10 times already finally I got an answer from a voice that didn't sound like my wife's .

"Hello"the voice said

"Hi this is Stef Adams-Foster I am looking for my wife Lena Adams-Foster and whom am I speaking to"

"This is the Bar tender and yes your wife 'Sexy Lena'
she is dancing drunk right know but I can tell  her you called"

Sexy Lena why did he call her that is every body calling her that what is she doing.

"OK thats fine thank you" I said and hung up , that was weird but Lena will be home soon in the mean time I have to spend the rest of the day with my kids.

Lena :

I'm still here at the club with my girls.

"Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club looking at her she hit the floor , next thing you know she got low low low low low low" Is all I hear from every body starring at me I guses I was the one dancing and getting low wow I was having the time of my life.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
56.4K 3K 29
What if Meerab and Murtasim always had feelings for each other but kept them hidden because they were both unaware of how they felt about each other...
141K 4.7K 17
Ever since Sarah moved to Florida, she's found it quite hard fitting in. Seeing this, her mom suggests that she at least join the soccer team, since...
1K 75 33
everywhere i go, there i am. all poems and visual artworks belong to me <3