Impossible ➡️ Derek Hale | 1

By JayyVon699

New Chapter once or twice a week. Ellie had been living in Beacon Hills her entire life, graduating school at... More

Introduction
Forest Adventures
A Sign of Life
Werewolf
Truth
Death's Bullet
A Wolf's Soul
Vision Beyond
Unexpected Run In
Pack Discoveries
Catastrophe
Once More
* United *
Thy Collar Around
Cousin Miguel
The Show Is Just Beginning
Kaine
The Beginning of The End
Recorded Revelations
Anguish
Achievement Unlocked
Break Out
The End of the Beginning
The End Is Nigh
Coming To an End
Another Life
!!!~~NOTICE~~!!

* Affection *

1.2K 28 0
By JayyVon699

Smut

Warm lips pressed against the ivory column of her throat, leaving a trail of heat in their wake as they travel over her windpipe and up over her chin to reach her lips.

His mate let out a pleased sigh as she tilted her head up, wanting nothing more than to taste those lips.

What a beautiful way to wake her up.

He knew she would feel the burn his stubble left behind for hours to come, and it made his wolf growl in pleasure, knowing he was carving his mark into her flesh.

He wanted... No. He needed to leave his mark; to soak her in his scent. No one, human or supernatural, would even think twice about who she belonged to.

He had nearly lost her. If she had been lost, he had no doubt that it would have destroyed him. There was no way he would recover from that.

He vowed that he would protect her to his dying breath, before harm ever came to her again.

His body pressed hers down into the sheets, lowering to cover hers, elbow pressing down near her head as his large hand encased the back of her neck to tilt her head back even more.

His other palm slid up her thigh to grip at her hip, squeezing the soft, plump flesh.

He craved to feel every inch of her skin. He craved her like a starving man craved food, or a thirsty dog craved water. Her very being filled his soul with strength.

He longed to be everything she would ever need. To be the one she went to when she needed something, anything! He wanted to be the one to provide for her, to lift her up and carry her through every hardship thrown their way.

She let out a gasp, arching her hips up into his hold, lips parting in a silent plea for more. Her body was begging him for more.

She had yet to open her eyes, but he knew she was awake. He could feel her desire, her need, the longing for him to keep going, to never stop.

This was his first real sign that she was no longer in a healing sleep. That she had survived the fight all those nights ago.

It fueled him. Her longing kept him on his toes, made him keep giving and giving. He would keep on giving even long after he had given her everything she would ever need or want.

His hand disappeared between them, drawing her panties down her legs and tossing them over his shoulder to access her most sacred place.

The second his fingers met her lower folds, golden wisps erupted from her pale flesh and bathed the two of them in a soft, golden glow.

Derek pulled back, eyes following the wisps in awe. They swirled around him, brushing up against his skin, searching, seeking him out.

His eyes widened as they wrapped themselves around each of his thighs and his bicep, holding him in place above her.

She was unconsciously keeping him from moving away.

He shifts, bringing his hand away from her and gently prodding at the wisp wrapped around the thigh closest to his hand.

Her back arched, her head tossed back, and she let out a mewl that sent his blood rushing south.

Oh, God. She could feel him touching them.

He grinned.

Whatever these wisps were, they were a part of his lovely mate. This was her... Her... Power, or something like that.

He stroked carefully, testing the waters.

Her hips bucked up against him and he found himself pulled impossibly closer as she wrapped her legs around his hips, grinding her center up into his pelvis.

His eyes flashed and his canines elongated. He panted for breath. Feeling her and the wisps writhing against him nearly sent him over the edge.

He let his claws out and ripped down the front of the shirt she was wearing, his shirt.

He needed more access to her flesh.

He leaned back down, biting down on his mating bite once more. He didn't care what she was... This was his mate, his reason to keep fighting, to keep living. All for her.

Her hands grasped desperately at his sweatpants, and she let out a huff of frustration when they didn't move very much.

He chuckled against her throat only to break out into a startled moan as the wisps joined her hands and yanked his jeans down past his lips to expose his aching hardness to the cool air of the room.

She seemed to be pleased that he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

He drew back and drew his tank top up and over his head, tossing it to the side to join her panties.

His chest heaved as he gazed down at his mate, taking in the sight that laid before him, waiting for him to dive back down and consume.

Ellie laid there, the marks he left slowly beginning to blossom upon her flesh. Her eyes open and hooded, glowing the same shade of gold as her wisps.

Beautiful. She was so beautiful. He closed his eyes and inhaled, a rumble echoed from his chest and out his throat as he picked up the scent of her arousal.

Her legs tightened around his hips, and he choked out a growl as she took him within her hand and her hips lifted, seeking desperately.

His arms caged her in, and he let her guide him where she wanted him most.

His hips bucked as his tip made contact with the wetness gathering between the apex of her thighs.

Her hand released him in her pleasure, and he took satisfaction in the sound that emitted from her throat as his cock glided through her wetness, gathering her slick and coating itself in her essence.

His cock prodded at her opening before his hips pushed forward, seating himself fully within her in seconds.

Her warmth surrounded him, both inside and out. Her wisps stutter in time with her breaths.

Her chest arched up and he greedily took them in.

She was small, barely fit into the palm of his hand, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

His mouth sealed itself over her nipple while his other hand gripped at her hip. He drew his hips back and the growl he released as she whimpered at the loss made his wolf spring forward.

His hips snapped, impaling her on his cock and he began to fuck into her in earnest.

He never lost his speed, keeping a steady rhythm, he pulled back from her chest and her hands grasped at his arms as he gripped her by the hips to drag her in with each thrust.

Her head was tossed back, her chest gloriously on display. Her eyes closed in the ecstasy she was receiving.

His gaze traveled down, and he grinned around a mouth full of fangs as he watched himself disappear into her pussy with each thrust.

He was ever so grateful for the fact that they were the only ones in the house right now. The boys were at school and Noah was at work. Peter had taken Kaine out to buy him necessities and clothes.

The man was now pack and wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

A groan left his lips as his mate clenched down tightly on his cock, her walls spasming tightly around him.

He hissed and screwed his eyes shut as his hips stuttered.

He thrust in once, twice, three more times before sheathing himself completely into her core. His pelvis ground against hers as he came, releasing deep into her depths.

She sagged into the bed, spent and exhausted.

Her eyes opened slowly, and she gazed up at him lovingly.

He bit back a whimper as she beckoned him closer.

Still sheathed within her pussy, he lowered himself down once more and flattened himself over her body, dwarfing her completely and hiding her beneath him. He was careful not to put his whole weight down on her, using his elbows and knees to hold himself up ever so slightly.

She whimpered as he slid himself free from her core, his cock softening.

Her hands traveled up his arms and shoulders. Her fingers trailing up his neck and over his jaw, stroking longingly along his stubble. She pressed a soft kiss to his lips and he pressed back just as softly. Her lips traveled from his and she bit light at his jaw before she nuzzled her nose against his stubble. His eyes closed, and he basked in her affection.

His chest rumbled, pleased that she was scenting him, his wolf preening as she claimed him, leaving her own scent upon his skin voluntarily.

His mate whispered his name as the last golden light from the wisps disappeared completely, folding themselves back into her body.

He let out a hum, willing her to talk, to speak her mind.

"What am I?" She asked softly, a slight edge of fear leaking into her voice.

His arms came around her shoulders, holding her firmly to his chest.

He used his legs and turned the two of them, so he was on his back with her cradles into his side. This position let her burry her face into the junction between his neck and shoulder.

"We don't know. But we will figure it out. You aren't alone." He pressed a kiss to her temple.

He felt her lashes flutter against his throat, and she took a deep breath, taking in the natural scent he gave off. Her thighs clenched once more, her leg sliding between both of his and he sucked in a lung full of oxygen in shock.

Her arousal filled his nostrils and he let out a pleased growl, his cock jumping in excitement.

"I love you." He growled out between clenched teeth.

He felt her grin. "Prove it."

His eyes flashed and he let a wicked smirk cross his lips, his arms traveled down, and his hands enveloped her hips once more.

He wasn't done with her yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 731 56
DAUGHTER OF PETER HALE FINDS HERSELF IN QUITE THE MESS WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO BEACON HILLS WHERE THERE ARE ALPHAS, KANIMAS, ALPHA PACKS AND MUCH MORE...
138K 4.4K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
34.7K 1.1K 16
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
661 0 8
A silly Eli Hale fanfic!