BULB

Por Minati-chan

This fanfiction is for my bff's 15th b-day, I hope you'll like this piece , it's about you and Josh, enjoy :) Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Final

Chapter 4

7 0 0
Por Minati-chan

*smut a head*

I turned my back and I saw Josh holding my hand.
I panicked inside, I didn't know what to do , my heart was racing fast , my face was hot and red as a tomato.

"W-What are you doing professor?,, I asked him trembling with worry.
He looked into my eyes, it was different than the other times, I saw something like a need , he needed something or someone.
"Don't leave... not yet,, My face was getting redder each second. His grip tightened and I felt like passing out.
"W-what?,, I asked him with trembling voice. His gaze was deep and it was getting deeper each second , I coudl feel his eyes scanning my body fron head to toe, it sent me shivers.

He knew exactly what was doing and what effect is he doing. He just smirked a bit and got closer to me, I could feel his warm body inches from mine.

His hand stroked a chunk of my hair behind my ear.
"You're so innocent , don't you?,,

As he stroked my hair and I felt like I was burning fron outside to inside.

"I was watching you all the time,, I was shocked by that information, he was watching me? I just looked at him with a slight confusion. He went even closer. As he was getting I made one step away, I felt a table behind me.

"I liked you since the first day, you are special.,, He said with a smirk on his face, he lifted my chin and he looked into my eyes.

"Tell me princesse, do you feel the same?,, His gaze was now predatory , his eyes were full of need and passion. I simply nodded, I was simply too overwhelmed with emotions.

His eyes started tracing my body, he placed his mouth few inches from my ear and whispered softly.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...