The Cursed Arsenal: Itadori Y...

By AbelTheDeadOne

Since the start of Jujutsu Kaisen I've always pondered on the context of Yuji's main way of attacking is thro... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Calm before the storm
Chapter 3: Realisation
Chapter 4: Loss
Chapter 5: Unwanted Visitors
Chapter 6: Brothers
Chapter 7: Shibuya Part 1
Chapter 8: Shibuya Part 2
Chapter 9: Shibuya Part 3
Chapter 10: Beginning of the end
Chapter 12: Culling Game Part 2
Chapter 13: Culling Game Part 3
Not a chapter
Chapter 14: Shinjuku
Chapter 15: Final Act
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11: Culling Game Part 1

891 20 1
By AbelTheDeadOne

Maki kept her footsteps light and silent as she walked through the Zenin compound, she reached the house she was looking for and cracked the door open to look inside before fully opening it when she saw no one there. "Didn't really take Naoya as someone to go to meetings but it turned out in my favor." The girl muttered as she walked to the underground floor of the house, making her way to the cursed warehouse. She stopped when she saw her mother standing in the middle of the corridor, "As expected of you. Please go back, did you forget that we're not allowed to access the cursed tools warehouse?" the women asked emotionlessly making her daughter scoff, "I'm still part of the Zenin clan so I have the right to enter the warehouse, with or without your permission." Maki stated as she walked past the older woman.

"I said go back!" her mother shouted but she kept walking, "Why? Why are you always like this? For once in my life, make me feel proud, Maki." she heard that last comment as she disappeared further into the corridor. She finally reached her destination which was a large black door locked by a chain, she unwrapped her new cursed weapon she got from Kumiya Juzo's workshop. Keel had the special ability of absorbing the impact of the cursed energy on the blade and can dispels it at Maki's will, she rolled her shoulder a bit before swiftly cutting the chain in two and opened the door. As she walked in, she was surprised to see her father sitting in the room, "There's no cursed tools here, Maki. I anticipated your move and disposed of them." Ogi stood up and stepped to the side where the second year saw her twin, Mai laying on the ground bleeding. "Why did you come here, you idiot." Mai said, the older sister readied herself as she approached her father for a fight.

****************

"This is the place, right?" Yuji asked his older brother who nodded, "Yeah, Tengen said this is where the gambling matched is held that he bookmarks for." Yuji hummed as he changed his cloths to a grey training pants and a white flannel hoodie and now his signature sunglasses, they walked through the main entrance where they were met with two men, "Oi get lost, this isn't a place to hang out. I'll count out to three and you better be gone by then." The muscular man said as he approached the brothers. "Hey now no need for violence. We heard that we can make a quick buck by participating in the gambling matches here." Yuji gave a closed eye smile as the man threw a hook at him but stopped before he made contact, "First rule of Gambling Club is that we don't talk about Gambling Club. Where the fuck did you hear about it from?" the man asked pulling his fist back.

"Hm I can't really remember; it was a pretty weak dude that tried acting tough and got his ass handed to him." The first year opened one eye and smirked a bit arrogantly, the two men stayed silent until the other man got a phone call and sighed, "The boss gave permission. We're going to put this guy in but the other one is going to fight." The short man said pointing at Choso making the first-year shrug not really caring, they took the brothers down to the arena before separating them, leading Choso to the ring while Yuji went to the side lines and leaned against a wall. "Let's introduce today's competitors. An assassin who suddenly appeared! Watch your backs folks! The dangerous and mysterious, Choso! And there is a panda. No matter if it stands or sits or walks, it's just legit a panda, Panda!!!!" the announcer said the second year cursed doll and the cursed womb started their fight.

Yuji smiled and shook his head before leaning his head on the wall as he closed his eyes focusing positive cursed energy in his ears, spreading his hearing all around the parking lot searching for the third year. "I can sense the spectators are not excited." He picked up a man's voice as he focused more on it, "Why is that, Kin-chan?" the first year heard another voice which sounded female but it felt off. "Kin-chan? Maybe that's short for Kinji." Yuji thought as he continued to listen, "Luck is meant to be tested. It's boring to gamble knowing the outcome before it even happens, there aren't many strong unknown sorcerers who can beat Panda." He heard Hakari say before he opened his eyes to watch the fight as after a few minutes Choso won. "When the match is over, bring Choso to the roof. Because he's gonna win every single match he's in-." the boy head Hakari say into a phone before he stopped flowing positive energy in his ears and walked away to meet up with his brother.

Afterwards, the first-year met up with Panda in the forests near the parking lot as they caught up, "So you're saying Choso won't be able to get close to Hakari? Why?" Yuji asked his senior who sat down, "Will I do know that he's in the monitoring room on the roof but I can't get close to him. After I get to the roof and try to approach the room's door, the distance between myself and the door refuses to change. No matter if I walk or run, it just doesn't work, it feels similar to Satoru's cursed technique. It's probably due to Kirara's cursed technique but I don't know." Panda stated scratching his chin. "Kirara? You mean the girl he was talking to?... Senpai tell me the truth... Is she actually a she?" Yuji asked strangely, "She is a... He." The cursed doll said without changing his facial expression. After talking for a bit more, the two parted as Yuji contacted his brother and told him forfeit to meet up with him and his senior on the roof because he had a plan and way to get to the third year.

*****************

"What the fuck, just like that?" Hakari asked confused and pissed as he got the news of Choso forfeiting and quitting the Gambling Club, "Don't worry too much Kin-chan, people are weird like that these days." Karara said as she wrapped her arm with the boy's as he sighed and leaned back on the couch. All of a sudden, the door got blown off the hinges as it crashed into the opposite wall surprising the two third years, "Choso, that was a bit too much power." Yuji sighed, his brother shrugged as they walked in with Panda and looked around the room, "Nice, little place you have here Hakari senpai. No wonder you stay cooed up in here but you should really go outside and touch grass." The first year commented as he stopped in front of his target who stared at him suspiciously and glanced at the dagger in his hand. "How the heck did you get past my cursed technique?" Karara asked curios which make the younger boy smile, "That's for me to know and you to find out." This caused the third year to pout in frustration.

"Since you know my name and called me senpai, I'm guessing you're a Jujutsu Sorcerer from Jujutsu Tech, right?" Hakari asked leaning forward, "Correct-." Before he could continue two train doors appeared at each of his sides and went to close but he quickly cut them into pierces with the Inverted Spear of Heaven before dodging a kick from the third year and placing his weapon against his neck, "Senpai, calm down will ya. I'm not here to fight nor am I here under Jujutsu High orders." Yuji said as the two stared at each other for a few seconds before separating, "Make it brief." Hakari said clicking his tongue. "We need your help in the Culling Game." The first-year explained making his senior narrow his eyes, "Why me, huh?" the blonde asked making the younger boy think, "Because everyone says your strong."

The next moment Hakari punched his junior in the cheek sending him back a bit, "That's what I thought. When a sorcerer asks a sorcerer for a favor, it's understood that they'll be putting their lives on the lune. So, you had to show me right here and now that you've got the fever to make me do it. Instead, you came here on someone else's orders. What's old man Yaga doing? He should be weeding out weaklings like you." The third year said angrily making the younger boy chuckle as he wiped some blood off his lip, "They were right, your strong. Since you're calling me a weakling and saying I don't have any Fever, why don't we play a little game? How about we go blow for blow, no dodge or block. Just attacking, if my resolve is weak, I'll go down but if it's strong I'll withstand you and you'll go down. Let's see who'll crumble first, huh senpai?" Yuji grinned as he pulled his sunglasses off, the older boy matched as he took of his jacket.

They both signaled to their companions to not interfere before they started punching each other in the face, this continued for a whole 15 minutes before stopping for a bit as they healed their injuries. "Kin... Isn't he hot enough for ya yet?" Karara asked winking at the third year who glanced at her, "It's true... The fever never lies." Hakari sighed and flopped down on the couch, "Alright, let's cut a deal." He stated making the first-year smile before he started explaining what's been happening until now and what they need from him. "I see, alright I'll bite. But don't get me wrong, I haven't let my feelings get the best of me. This is a deal first and foremost, understand? Once the Culling Game is over, you guys will cooperate with me." Hakari said making the brothers nod when a Kogane appeared above Yuji as it let out a ringing sound, "A player has added a rule to the Culling Game. Rule 9: Players can now view the information of other players such as name, points, number of times they've added rules and residing colony!" the shikigami announced surprising the group.

"I'm Kagone! The point of contact that connects players to the Culling Game!" Kogane introduced himself in a much more saddler tone, "Hey, why did it's way of speaking change?" Karara asked tilting their head confused. "Earlier I was making an announcement for the Culling Game. Now I'm speaking as the point of contact for player Yuji Itadori!" the shikigami said leaving said boy confused, "I'm already a player? I don't meet either of the two requirements Kenjaku was talking about so why am I a player?" he asked with a tilt of his head wondering why and how that came to be. "I feel like there's something deeper to this but for now let's put it to the side. Ask the Shikigami to show the information of players." Choso stated rubbing his chin wondering if Yuji's dilemma was apart of why they were brothers. Kogane turned into a small screen and showed the player's list to which the older brother looks through, two players catching his eye, "These two, Kashimo Hajime and Higuruma Hiromi. They both have a hundred points." The group looked at the screen while the cursed womb was deep in thought thinking up a strategy.

"I have a plan, since it'll take a while to gather up points why don't we try to make a deal those two." This left the other's confused so he explained further, "Since it'll take a while to gather up our own points, let's try making contact with the people who already have the required points and try to negotiate or strike a deal with them to add the rules that we want. If we manage to achieve this we can deal with rule 8 by adding a new rule that allows players to transfer points with one another, by circulating points between our comrades we can avoid dying from getting our cursed energy taken. We can add another rule but as of now I'm not sure what so we can discuss it when we regroup." Choso laid out the plan making the others nod as Yuji patted his brother's back.

"I knew you were smarter than you looked, good job." The first year smiled making the cursed womb look away slightly embarrassed. "Hm Panda and I will go to Tokyo number 2, Choso and Yuji will go to number 1 and Kirara will be on stand-by outside the barriers. Judging from the scores, Kashimo is the strongest guy so it's only reasonable that I fight him. Panda, you have a good nose on you so you can help in locating Kashimo, we haven't made contact with Okkotsu so phones don't work inside the barriers. Hence, we should have one person observing the situation outside." Hakari laid out the plan before he and Yuji changed into their Jujutsu High uniform and made their way to the barriers.

**************

"So your saying that, they're incarnated sorcerers participating in the Culling Game?" Yuji asked his brother as they slowly approached the barrier to Tokyo number 1, "Yeah, like Sukuna, they are people who lived as far back as 1000 years ago. For them, fighting and dying is only natural as they want to die in battle. That could even be the reason they formed a contract with Kenjaku, there's a high chance that Kashimo and Higuruma are incarnated sorcerers so don't expect to be able to negotiate with them in any meaningful way. If you find an ordinary person or someone who doesn't want to participate in the Culling Game then we might be able to exchange information with them." Choso explained as he knocked on the barrier causing Kogane to appear, "Yo! I'm Kogane! The deathmatches, known as the Culling Game, is underway inside of this barrier! Once you step in, you're a player too! Knowing that, will you come inside anyway!?" the shikigami asked the older brother who nodded in affirmation. "Choso has joined the Culling Game!" it said before disappearing.

"For now, let's collect as much information on Higuruma." Choso said as he ruffled his brother's hair as they walked through the barrier but to Yuji's surprise, he appeared high in the air, his brother nowhere in sight. As he fell, he saw a player on the ground waving a traffic wand, he heard something flying towards him at high speeds causing him to look to see a girl with a jetpack gunning for him. "Trace on." the boy thought before shielded himself as he was sent flying back through building before, he summoned a bow and an arrow as he landed and stopped on another house's roof loading his weapon while coating his arrow with cursed energy. As the women stopped to contact someone, he swiftly released the arrow that flew fast through the air before piercing through the women's heart killing her as her body fell through the roof of another house, "I'm sorry but this had to be done." The first year did a quick prayer for the dead player, "5 points have been added!" Kogane appeared and announced next to the sorcerer.

"Who do ya think you are!? What the fuck did you do to my woman!?" a man with a propeller shouted above the teen, crushing the walkie-talkie he hand in his hand. Yuji quickly shot an arrow at the man who blocked with his propeller but it gave the boy a chance to run and jump at him as he grabbed onto the older man's leg and flung him through a building. Yuji ducked down to dodge the elongated propeller from chopping his head off before jumping out of the building and parkouring through the roofs of Tokyo before crashing through a window of another building. The older man came cutting through the building propeller first as he went to turn the boy into a smoothie but before that could happen, Yuji summoned the Soul Splitting Katana and sliced the propeller blades into pieces then cut the man in half. The teen sighed and did another prayer, "5 points have been added!"

"Fuck I should've kept one alive to question them about Higuruma." Yuji ran his hair through his hair in frustration. "I-Itadori, I know the guy named Higuruma. Long time no see, remember me?" The boy heard someone say as he looked at the manmade entrance to see another teen boy who looked about his age. "Why does he know my name? Kagane... No it doesn't let you see faces. Is he really someone I've met? I thought I was pretty good at remembering faces." Yuji through, gripping his katana tightly ready to attack if necessary. "Sorry, I only know you, since you're famous n all. The tiger of west Junior High." The boy said making the sorcerer blush embarrassed of his old nickname. After settling with each other they started making their way to Higuruma, "Aren't you mad? Weren't those two your friends?" Yuji asked referring to the two he killed but his peer shook his head, "Nah, I was just their lackey, they would've killed me eventually. Name's Amai Rin." Rin introduced himself making the sorcerer nod. "So where is Higuruma?" Yuji asked making his peer stop, "The stronger they are, the more likely they'll gather at prosperous places because resources are plentiful there. Higuruma is at Ikebukuro District." Rin said as they continued to walk, "Hm Ikebukuro? Interesting."

***************

Choso was teleported in the middle of random street as he looked around for his brother, "Hm seems like we get teleported randomly when we enter. I hope Yuji is safe." The man said to himself as he walked through the empty street, a girl appeared behind him and tried to sneak attack the cursed womb but he expertly dodges and grabbed her hand pulling her into an elbow to the face before forcing her to the ground and holding her hand behind her back, threatening to break it. "Hey let me go! Why are you doing this to me!?" the girl whined trying to get out of her restraints but the man kept his hold firm, "You attacked me first." Choso scoffed in annoyance, "Tell me, do you know a person named Higuruma?" he asked making the girl pout, "Men think women will do whatever they want once they've hit them and got them down." She complained but the cursed womb just put more pressure on her arm making her wince in pain.

"Stop trying to get out of this using domestic violence and answer me." To infancies his point he shot a Blood Meteorite near her head making her look at him with tear in her eyes, "Sorry. Higuruma is the guy with 100 points, right? I mean I can tell you but in exchange I want a favor in return." She said making the man sigh after a few seconds and letting her go as she sat up rubbing her shoulder. "Talk." Choso said crossing his arms but not letting his guard down, "Weeelllll, will you become my knight? Pretty please?" she asked making the cursed womb face palm, "Whatever, we have a deal." "Aww don't you even want to discuss it with me even for a bit?" the girl whined but the man just gave her a blank look. "No. Just know that if your lying, you're dead." Choso threatened as the girl stood up and dusted herself off, "Stop calling me You. Call me Remi." Remi said as she walked away with the cursed womb following behind.

"Tell me, are you a sorcerer from the past?" Choso asked the girl who sweat dropped, "Wha no! Do I really look like such an old-timer?" Remi questioned looking herself over, "I see, then why are you fighting?" the man questioned making the girl glance at him. "Non-player civilians were let out from the Colony but player who were inside the Colony to begin with have been participating in the Culling Game for 12 days now! I'm not doing this because I want to, it's kill or be killed. If you hesitate to search for a reason to fight, you'll be killed instead. 12 days is more than enough to learn that. During this process I've seen people grow high on their own power. You should stop thinking of modern and past sorcerers as two separate things." Remi explained making the man rub his chin, "So where are we going exactly?" he asked causing the girl to be annoyed, "As I've said, there's no guarantee that you won't kill me after I've told you so I'm protecting myself." She ranted before sighing and grabbing her forearm from the back. "Well whatever, I can give you his whereabouts. Higuruma is at Shinjuku District" she smiled before turning on her heel and continuing their walk, "Shinjuku huh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 7
[ Note : Closed series due to some problems but I'll make cute ff's with separate series of the jujutsu KAISEN MEN and boys soon ] ONESHOTS AND TWOS...
1M 54.6K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...
1K 21 16
Takashi Hideaki, a powerful sorcerer with the potential to surpass even the strongest of the world, sets out on a mission, he has taken Jujutsu socie...
371K 15.2K 44
'The Red Curse' A plague, a blessing, a valuable wild card, all bestowed upon a girl who's eyes glow scarlet She never settles in one place long due...