My Bully's Obsession - BWAM

بواسطة Elecanderson15

My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year... المزيد

Intro - characters
1- His Return
2- First Day
3- Big news
4- Night out
New release!!!
5-Mistakes
6- New Beginnings
7- Old friends
New release!!!
8- Promises
New release
Reveals-10
Yall!!!!
Oh shit - 11
Sorry for the delay

Part of the truth -9

170 10 5
بواسطة Elecanderson15

                                                                                 Yasmins POV

Its been a week since my latest fight with Hongjoong and I don't regret it all. he's been leaving me alone for the most part and I'm enjoying that. I've been at least letting him know when im gone and things like that. But he seems less worried about my business lately and I have that Lola girl he's been with to thank. She's been keeping him busy being with him all the time so he doesn't have the time to be in my business.

I've also been around Mingi a lot more, he's a been a bit on edge lately I don't know if something is bothering him at work or if he's just has an attitude problem recently. He's still sweet to me but with his friends he catches an attitude with them so fast.

Being around his friends doesn't bother me much but its been nonstop , everyday his friends are there and I just want to spend some time with him by himself. But he just keeps saying we will do something together soon or say that his friends need to stay and if I'm not comfortable I can just go chill in his room. This behavior had kinda been irritating me but I just brush it off because maybe him and his friends are super close or something.

I miss my bestfriend so much right now I decided to text her since I was feeling lonely.

After texting her I also remembered the last conversation I had with Yunho. I just couldn't believe  he wouldn't be happy for me.

He was always talking on how I should start dating so then Id have someone other than him and Nieah to go to or hang out with.

He stood right in my face and sided with Joong as if we weren't bestfriends. That's what hurt my feelings the most because he understands what Joong puts me through better than anyone.

Sure he doesn't always stop Joong from bulling me but I was okay with that because he was still there as a friend and I knew he would step in if it ever came down to it. He knows the type of relationship we have.

That's what I was expecting him to do that night but instead he let me down. I love Yunho but he has the tendency to follow Joong around like a little puppy dog. So I guess if Joong didn't approve he wasn't going to ether.

Like I get Mingi was their friends and all but they need to stop being childish and get over it, its never that deep to sit there and just despise someone your whole life wasting your energy when you can be applying it else where.

Im in my room currently on my laptop when I hear a sudden commotion coming in the house I figured it must be Joong and his friends so ii decided to stay in my room because I didn't want to see any of their faces.

The commotion then moves into Jones room which is right across from mine. I heard things being thrown and broken. I then get annoyed because why is he breaking his own things, I'd never get that about people with anger issues why damage your own stuff it makes no sense to me.

I just ride it off ass him just doing dumb shit and continue on my laptop about after ten minutes the commotion stops and I hear the front door open and close again indicating he's left the house again.-

About ten minutes later I hear voices which sound like Joong and his friends. I then walk out to question him about the noise that I heard when he was just in here a minute ago.

"Bruh what did you just do to your room , why were to doing dumb shit" , I ask.

"What the hell are you talking about ?" , he says as he rolls his eyes.

"Your room it's all fucked up now" I say.

He then drops his smirk and runs into his room.

I didn't get why was he running into his room when he was just in here. He's gotta be crazy or something he's the one who just did this.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" he says. San and Yunho then push past me and steps into his room with him.

He's room was torn apart his glass items were broken and thrown places his clothes pulled out. Things torn and broken , pieces of his things just everywhere.

"Who tf did this?!" He questions.

"Wait so that wasn't you about 20 mins ago in here breaking stuff" I ask.

He then looks at me with disbelief " you heard them why didnt you call or check who it was" , he questions.

"I thought you were going crazy and didn't feel like dealing with you at the moment, if it wasn't you who was it" I say.

San and Yunho then look at Joong as if they all had a person in mind. But is so if they know who it is how could they get in and why wasn't I touched.

"Is Mingi here with you?" he asks.

"No he's not" I answer.

I don't why he would ask if Mingi is here. He has nothing to do with someone weirdo coming in and trashing his room.

I'm not surprised though Joong makes a lot of enemies by fighting so it wouldn't surprise me someone is targeting him.

They're looking around the room and I see something shiny on the floor so I pick it up.

It's a gold chain and engraved on it says "AJ" . So it was that's asshole Aj the same one who's been harassing me since the beginning. He's stopped bothering me but of course he'd still have issues with Joong.

"It was AJ" I say and they all look back at me.

"What how do you know ?" San asks.

I then show him the necklace and he takes from me giving it to Joong.

His face tense with anger , in his eyes you can see how he went from confused to pure anger.

"Let's fucking go" Joong says as he gathers the belongings he just came in with and heads back out the door along with the other two.

Although I'm mad at him right now I hope he doesn't get hurt.

                             Hongjoong POV

We are speeding down the road San is driving his car and we're on our way to the last place we saw AJ at. It was the club that we took Yasmin too he was there couple nights while I was with Lola.

As we pull up the car comes to a stop and I'm already out of the car.

I'm ready to beat the absolute shit out of this idiot as soon as I see.

I just wanted to know who exactly he thought he was to be fucking with me.

As we enter Yunho spots him over standing by the vip section.

I walk straight up to him in punch him in the face.

San and Yunho stand there making sure no one jumps in.

He stumbles back as you can tell he's a bit tipsy from drinking already.

He then throws a wild punch and his knuckles connect with my eye.

I felt no pain and began to punch him repeatedly after about 5 hits I felt something running down my face.

I touch my eye and realize I'm bleeding the motherfucker actually managed to wound me this time.

As I go in to hit him again I hear the sound of a gun clicking.

I turn to see no other than Mingi pointing a gun straight at me.

Aj then gets up and goes behind him, " why are you beating on him" he says.

"You shouldn't fuck with gang members you know better" he says.

Of course it makes total sense now he been working for Mingi this whole time. It was him who trashed my house but Mingi sent him to do it.

I admit this dude is smart he's having his member distract us while he's fucking Yasmin.

" He trashed my house , so I have right to beat his ass" I say.

"Oh come on he was just following orders" , Mingi says laughing.

The fact he has a gun pointing at my head worries of course but what scared me more was how in one in this bar is even fazed but what's going on.

Most just look away and mind their own business. Not one person has called the cops or anything.

I think he took notice in me looking around trying to get someone to pay attention.

"No one will help, our gang owns this club. Everyone knows to stay out of our business" , he says.

He's been watching us this whole time everytime we come here. When we brought Yasmin here that must've been when he took interest in her.

"You know she's not going to stay with you , you're not her type" I say to Mingi.

"Oh please don't want her to fall for me , I just need her for my bigger plan. And I her wrapped around my finger she'll do anything for me" he smirks.

The way he talked about her like she was an object bothered me. I've always been protective of Yasmin , so that comment fueled my anger towards him.

"She's not even who you want , you want me so just kill me and let her go about her life" I say.

"Aww always trying to save her even now , you're pathetic. That brat has never seen your intentions but yet you protect her better than yourself" he explains.

Deep down I know what he's saying is true , that she's never gonna see how all this time I was just trying to make her strong. How even though I am her worst nightmare I'm also her savior.

"If you're gonna kill me go ahead" I say.

He then lowers his gun and says " what fun would that be" and walks away with Aj.

San and Yunho rush over afterwards asking if I'm okay. I nod my head in response, but my mind still wondered to what exactly his plan was.

Mingi has always been sneaky and tricky he love games. Especially when he has the upper hand, he may not kill us but I know in the end he'll be the one on top.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.2K 716 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
386 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
2.4K 145 43
Raya is different from the typical 17-year-old with lots of friends and a social life. She's been dealing with schizophrenia since she was young, fee...
681K 41.3K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...