Khanzaade🤴✔

By King_Of_Haters

This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. ... More

Characteristics
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Epilogue❣

Chapter-6

1K 92 48
By King_Of_Haters

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram opens his eyes and groans in pain, adjusts his vision and becomes confused. He rubs his forehead and then sees a blanket on himself,but he flinches when one cold hand touches his face.He looks at the person and becomes shocked.

Ihram:”B-Baba aap yaha?Is everything ok?”He asks in a worried tone like he doesn't remember anything,Azhar sighs and makes him lay back but this time on lap,Ihram snuggle into him and look up at him.

Azhar:”Why are you so careless?Abhi agar Asher tumhare room mein na ata tum toh aise hi pare rehte na,Bataya q nahi k tabiyat itni kharab hai hmm,Abhi bhi dekho kaise buhaar mein tapp rahe ho”Ihram gulp when he remembered his condition and fold his legs on stomach like babies.

Ihram:”Sorry Baba,But itni kharab nahi thi bas woh stress ki wajha se,Abhi main theek hu don’t worry”

Azhar:”Theek toh hona hi hai na 2,2 injections jo lage”Ihram became shocked and started to rub his butt and winced,Azhar chuckled and pulled his cheeks.

Azhar:”Abhi toh aik baaqi hai beta ji woh aap ko subha lage ga abhi yeh batao kuch chahiye khane ko?Weakness ho gi na”Ihram smiled and hugged him tightly.

Ihram:”Nope I am fine,Mujhe bas sona hai sakoon ki neend,Aap k sath”Azhar patted his back softly.

Azhar:”Ihram”Ihram looks up at him with doe eyes,Azhar cups his face.

Azhar:”Beta you know na your Baba is always with you,you can share anything with Baba,Please kabhi bhi koi baat ho mujh se chupana mat,I will never ever forgive you”He said last words in stern voice,Ihram become shocked,his lips started to trembling,he hid his face on Azhar’s stomach who going to stroke his hairs but stop by Ihram he sigh heavily,just then Azhar’s phone ring he pick up the call and put call on speaker,Ihram flinched and made pout.

Ahmer:”Ihram ke bache tujhe sukoon nahi milta humme heart attack diye bina,hmm?Just wait and watch aik baar mujhe theek hone de kaise tum dono ko sidha karta hu,bahut sar chadh gy ho,Hadh hoti hai yeh sab toh 5 saal ka bacha bhi nahi karta,inti careless,Jab tabiyat kharab thi toh batana chahiye tha na ullu”

He shows how much he is frustrated right now and wants to whack him until he gets his lesson but he knows he can’t,at least not now,Ihram rolls his eyes at him.

Ihram:”I am totally fine Mr you don’t have to worry about me,bas apna socha aur ziada stress mat lo now bye”

He cut the call and glared at Azhar who placed a kiss on his head.

Azhar:”This is the last time I let you go,next time main bukhar ka bhi lihaaz nahi karunga beta g”Ihram didn’t reply, just stayed like that with heavy thoughts,his heartbeat became fast.

Ihram:”Sorry Baba but main jo bhi kar raha hu hum sab ki bhalai k liye kar raha hu,I can’t see you in pain,Mujhe kuch bhi kar k Ahmed se baat karni ho gi aaj jo hua agar phir se hua phir toh main pakka pakra jaau ga and I know Baba toh meri haddiyan tor de gy jo pehle hi tuti hui hai kambakht maari”He thought to himself with pout and snuggle more close to Azhar who shook head in disbelief and pull him on top and wrapped arms around him carefully and let him sleep like fluffy baby.

Abrar entered in one room while holding one empty syringe in hand and came near one boy,he slowly removed a blanket from the boy’s arm, rubbed alcoholic cotton on his back of hand,and made the hand area numb,then he slowly inserted the needle in and started to draw blood.

The boy frown in sleep little bit and Abrar pull the needle out after taking enough blood

(THE BOY IS HEAVY SLEEPER SO CHILL,ABRAR KNOW THIS TRICK GOING TO WORK 100% AND IT’S WORKED🙂)

Next Morning Abrar and Azhar enter the room of Ahmer while Asher follows them with pout.

Azhar:”Salam bacha,How is your wound?”

Ahmer:”Walaikum salam Baba,Abhi toh kaafi theek hai,I can move by myself”Abrar shook head in disbelief.

Abrar:”Idiot tujhe kis ne kaha yu hero bane ko teri chot abhi bhi bhari nahi infection ho sakta hai”Ahmer made faces,Azhar ruffled his hairs,Asher hug him and made puppy face.

Asher:”Bhai Baba ko bolo na aaj college na bejhe”

Azhar:”Asher very bad,kitne din ho gy aap ghar ho first Ihram ki race dekhni thi then fever then yeh sab no more chutti go”

Asher:”Baba please na main ghar reh k Bhai ka hiaal rakhu ga please”He made an innocent face,Ahmer whacked him on the back.

Asher:”Oww!Bhai”

Ahmer:”Kya bhai?College toh jana hai, that's final ab tum dono ko main hi sidha karu ga waise Ihram kaha hai?”

Azhar:”So raha hai lagta hai kafi dino baad achi neend soya”

Abrar:”Acha kiya,Rest kare ga toh deemagh aur body ko thodi energy mile gi,acha Asher you are getting late”Asher made a sad pout and started to walk out but he turned back and showed them tiny fingers.

Asher:”You all are bad,Now I won’t talk to you”He said angrily and left from there,they chuckled and Abrar placed one tray in front of Ahmer who gulped and looked up at Abrar.

Ahmer:”Chachu yeh kya?Chaku se bach gaya toh ab scissor se jaan lo gy?”He laughed but shut his mouth when Azhar glared at him.

Azhar:”Tum teeno ne bakwas karne k paise le rakhe hai kya?”Ahmer shook head as no innocently but he flinched when Abrar touched his bandage.

Abrar:”Sh relax,Stitches remove karne hai ok,kuch ni ho ga bas 2…

Ahmer:”Baba nahi mujhe ni karwane bahut dard ho ga”He started to panic,Azhar hugged him.

Azhar:”Nahi Baba ki jaan bilkul bhi nahi ho ga,aap ko pata bhi nahi lagy ga hmm relax”

Ahmer:”Baba n-no p-please”

Abrar:”Ahmer stop moving”He warned him in angry tome,Ahmer snuggle into Azhar and shivered.Abrar remove the bandage and clean his area with antiseptic swap,and then he pull the thread with tweezer and cut the knot with scissor,Ahmer tugged and shivered at sensation,Azhar rub his back,Abrar pull the thread out.

Ahmer:”Ow!”He flinches and tries to scratch his wound but Azhar grabs his hand tightly.

Azhar:”Bacha it’s done meri jaan”Ahmer made a cry face,Abrar did the same with remaining stitches and washed the wound and then dried with a clean towel,Ahmer whimpered and jumped due to small pain.

Abrar:”See it’s done ab aap ko bandage ki bhi zaroorat nahi,you recovered too soon,meri jaan”He bit his cheeks,Ahmer made eww face.Azhar did the same and Ahmer rolled his eyes.

Ahmer:”Stop treating me like a baby”They pull his cheeks together.

Azhar:”You are the baby,our baby,cute baby,angry baby,badmaash baby”They pulled his cheeks and shook him,Ahmer who stuck between them and made a cry face.

They came outside and saw Ihram already having his breakfast.

Abrar:”Hamare bina hi?”

Ihram:”Sorry chachu bhook lagi thi”They smiled at him but become worried too when they notice how he was looking thin,he is not like before,his shoulders,arms looking too weak,his weight loss too,they exchange this glance and goes near him,Azhar pull his cheek and sat beside him.

Azhar:”It’s ok meri jaan,Ache se khaao,kuch aur chahiye?”Ihram nodded happily.

Ihram:”Aik aur paratha khana hai please”Abrar shook head at Pratha lover,Azhar smiled and left for the kitchen.

Ihram:”Baba juice bhi khatam ho gia woh bhi le ana”

Azhar:”Acha Baba ki jaan”Abrar rolled his eyes,Ihram made one bite and pushed in Abrar’s mouth who glared at him.

Ihram:”Kya?Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi”Abrar slapped his neck slightly but Ihram yelped loudly in pain.

Abrar:”Ihram”He asked worriedly.

Ihram:”T-Theek hu but aise kon marta hai itne zor se yaar”He rubbed his neck,Abrar frown, he didn't slap him hard or he?

After breakfast,Ihram rubs his stomach like babies and stands up from chair.

Ihram:”Acha Baba chachu main jata h…”

Azhar:”Kaha?Chup chaap betho bhool gy kitne taiz bukhar tha tumhe?”

Ihram:”Baba Abhi theek hu main”Just then Abrar started to prepare one shot,Ihram became shocked and started to run.

Ihram:”Noooo Chachu aap toh bilkul nahi yaar mere butt aahh nooo mujhe bahut dard ho ga nahi karo please”Azhar stand up and took steps toward him but Ihram run other side.

Azhar:”Bac…

Ihram:”No No mujhe nahi lagwana bas karo ab aur nahi hota mujhe se please”He pleads to them but He and Abrar flinch badly when Azhar shouts loudly.

Azhar:”Come here right now!I said come”He shouted angrily. Ihram's eyes became glossy,Abrar gulp and Ihram started to come near them with little little steps.

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-What do you think about the next chapter?

Q:-What do you think about Abrar’s mission?

Q:-How was Ihram?

Q:-What will Azhar do with Ihram?

Q:-Any suggestion/idea for the next chapter?

If you like then walk behind me🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.7K 35
This is Part - 1 of a story that traces the life and journey of Dr.Abhimanyu Birla and his family through different situations that life forces on th...
58.7K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
13.5K 904 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
18.9K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...