Transformers: The Mysterious...

By AdrianLeyva227729

In an alternative reality, Jack, Miko, Raf, Cody, and Frankie meet the Autobots and the rescue bots first aft... More

Proluge
Chapter 1 - An Artifact Found
Chapter 2 - Aftermath
Chapter 3 - Teleportation
Chapter 5 - Meeting the Autobots
Chapter 6 - Origins
Chapter 7 - Close Call
Chapter 8 - Introduction
Chapter 9 - The Chosen One
Chapter 10 - Discovered
Chapter 11 - Hotshots
Chapter 12 - Flobsters on Parade
Chapter 13 - The Alien Invasion of Griffin Rock
Chapter 14 - Scrapheap
Chapter 15 - Cons Job
Chapter 16 - Convoy

Chapter 4 - First Encounter

120 2 0
By AdrianLeyva227729

A few hours earlier at the school, Cody just finished school and called his father to inform him that they had finished school. His father informed him that he and the others were dealing with a traffic crash caused by Mister Pettypaws, Mrs. Neederlander's cat. Fortunately, everyone was safe, including Mister Pettypaws. Chief Burns suggested that Cody spend some time with Frankie and her father while they were helping others.

Cody noticed a military vehicle was following him, so he headed to an abandoned factory to lose it on his way to Doc Greene's lab.

When Cody was inside the abandoned factory, he realized he had lost it and headed outside.

Cody: "I think I lost it."

Cody decided to call Frankie as he pulled out his phone and called Frankie.

Frankie: *Phone* "Cody, where are you?"

Cody: "Frankie, I'm at the abandoned factory. But there is a military vehicle following me."

Frankie: *Phone* "A military vehicle following you? I thought that your dad was going to pick you up after school."

Cody: "Yes, but I need help. My family are busy on an emergency at the traffic."

Frankie: *Phone* "I'm coming, Cody."

Cody: "Thanks, Frankie. Please, hurry."

As Cody finished calling Frankie on his phone, he decided to step outside. But he was stopped by the same military vehicle that had just entered.

Cody: "Why are you chasing at me?"

As Cody was about to ask another question, he was interrupted by a military vehicle that transformed to reveal a Decepticon named Swindle.

Swindle: *Evil laugh* "Well, well, well. What do we have here."

Cody panicked and ran as fast as he could, but Swindle caught him and slammed him onto the hood of an abandoned car.

Cody: *Groans* "That... that hurts."

Swindle violently approaches him to interrogate him.

Swindle: "Where is the artifact?"

Cody: *Nervous* "I... I don't know what you are talking about."

Swindle: "Don't lie to me, kid. I know that you have it. Tell me, where is it?"

As Swindle was about to ask him about the location of the artifact, Cody was running away from him and saw Frankie was looking for him, he accidentally knocked her off.

Frankie: "Cody, I've been looking for you! What is your problem?"

Cody: "Sorry, Frankie. But there's a giant robot inside the factory."

As Frankie and Cody were standing, they noticed Swindle rapidly approaching them with a violent look in his eyes. However, out of nowhere, a mysterious police SUV appeared and hit Swindle, knocking him down. The SUV then pulled up to where Frankie and Cody were standing and opened the front passenger door. To their surprise, the SUV spoke in a female voice.

Female Cybertronian: "Get in!"

Frankie: "Wait what?"

Female Cybertronian: "Trust me! Now get in!"

Cody: "We must trust her Frankie, we need to do what she told us."

As Cody and Frankie got into the SUV, it quickly drove off. Swindle, furious, transformed and started chasing after them.

After an intense chase through an abandoned factory, the female Cybertronian, Cody, and Frankie found a hiding place. However, Swindle eventually discovered their whereabouts.

Female Cybertronian: "You two, hop off and hide. I'ldeal with him."

Cody and Frankie: "Sure."

When Cody and Frankie exit out, the female cybertronian transforms into her robot mode, ready to fight against Swindle as he angrily transforms.

Swindle: "You ruined my mission, traitor!"

Female Cybertronian: "Sorry, Swindle. But I won't let you hurt them."

Swindle: *Evil laugh* "Well see about this."

Swindle deployed a mini-con named Crossflare and started to go after Cody and Frankie, and the female cybertronian tried to stop Crossflare but was unsuccessful because Swindle started to attack her.

Female Cybertronian: "Run!"

Cody and Frankie were attempting to escape from the mini-con while Swindle and a female cybertronian were engaged in a fight. However, Crossfire intervened by attacking Cody as he resisted the mini-con's assault. As Frankie tried to remove the mini-con from Cody, the mini-con also attacked her.

At the other side of the old factory, Jack, Miko, and Raf witnessed Cody and Frankie being attacked by a mini-con named Crossflare. Frankie was trying to save Cody from the attack, but unfortunately, she was also attacked by the mini-con.

Raf: "We got to help them!"

Jack: "You two, go help her while I go to help him!"

Miko: "Got it, Jack!"

Miko and Raf rushed to assist Frankie while Jack grabbed an old metal baseball bat and headed to help Cody.

Cody: "Get off me!"

Crossfire: "Not until you tell me about the artifact's location."

As the mini-con pulled out his blade, he stabbed Cody's left-hand palm. Cody was in pain and he managed to kick the mini-con off of him. As the mini-con is about to attack him again. But Jack hits him with an old metal baseball bat to save Cody.

Jack: "Get off of him!"

Cody saw Jack appear out of nowhere and hit the mini-con, but he was. Miko and Raf arrived and they helped Cody up.

Jack: "Miko, Raf! Get him out of here, now!"

As he moved forward to attack Crossfire, Cody was being assisted by Miko and Raf. They brought him to Frankie who was already waiting for them. Miko instructed Rafael to stay with them while she went back to Jack's side to assist him.

Frankie: "Cody, your hand is bleeding."

Cody: "I know, it hurts so bad."

Raf: "We need to put a bandage on his hand."

Frankie and Raf examined his wounds while Jack and Miko continued to fight against the mini-con.

Crossfire: "Get out of my way"

Jack: "Not gonna happen."

Miko: "Not so fast, freak."

Crossflare saw Miko with an old sledgehammer and hit him flying into the old types of equipment.

Miko: "Well, we made a teamwork. Right?"

Jack: "We did. Let's help the others."

Jack and Miko arrived and helped Raf and Frankie wrap a bandage around Cody's palm.

Cody: "Thanks, guys."

Frankie: "No problem, Cody. Thank you guys for saving us."

Jack: "No problem. By the way, my name is Jack."

Miko: "I'm Miko."

Raf: "And I'm Rafael, but you guys can call me Raf."

Cody: "I'm Cody."

Frankie: "And I'm Francine, but they called me Frankie."

After introducing themselves, Jack and Miko shielded Raf, Cody, and Frankie with a baseball bat as they watched the mini-con approach them, injured.

Jack: "Stay back!"

Crossfire: *Slowly speaking while injured* "You guys aren't going anywhere."

The mini-con falls to the ground and passes out.

Frankie: "This is for hurting my best friend!"

Miko: "Guys, Jack and I beat him up like I don't know how to describe it."

Raf: "You two need to calm down."

Jack: "Well, I don't know how we got here but I remember that I lived in Jasper, Nevada but something teleports me here and I found Miko and Raf also were from the same place where I lived and we got teleported at Griffin Rock. Until we found you two in danger with that giant robot."

Miko: "I also lived in Jasper with my host parents."

Raf: "Me too."

Frankie: "You three got teleported to Griffin Rock?"

Miko: "Yup."

Cody: " So, now what?"

Raf: "Hey guys look!"

They turn around to see the female Cybertronian approaching them from the dust of destruction.

Author's note: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed chapter four of my book. I'm currently working on the next chapter and can't wait to share it with you all. If any of y'all have any questions, let me know in the comments. See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 340 10
Izuku Midoriya was always a peculiar kid, things always seemed to go wrong around him. He used to think he was just a quirkless freak with the worst...
418K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
45.4K 1.3K 14
Kim Taehyung is a normal university student and...on the other side Jeon Jungkook is the famous idol in the whole world...whom everyone loves and one...