The Waterborn Oni (LMK x Oc)...

By M3xory_Lxry

(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who... More

☁️Prologue☁️
NeiruπŸ—‘οΈ
Hemera🌼
πŸ’›Ep1: The legendπŸ’›
πŸ’›Ep2: Chase & ChaosπŸ’›
πŸ’›Ep3: Monkey KingπŸ’›
πŸ’›Ep4: Monkie KidπŸ’›

A/N

427 9 0
By M3xory_Lxry

Okay, before you guys started to read this book. I want to tell you that this book can be a little bit multifandom. Why? Some of my oc were from another fandom (You guys gonna know it later). If I add an emoji in the introductory title, then he's from another fandom like the main character is from the Demon Slayer fandom. But don't worry, I try not to relate too much to other fandoms except the main character's fandom.

Warning:
⚠️Swear words⚠️
⚠️Bad grammar⚠️
⚠️Slow-update (sometimes)⚠️

Emojis for the up coming episode:

💛SEASON1💛
💧SEASON2💧
🦴SEASON3🦴
🥀SEASON4🥀
☁️OWN STORY☁️
🏵️SPECIAL CHAPTER🏵️

That's all I want to say, hope you enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 744 24
Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven, has only ever had one fear. Being alone. After years of dealing with that fear, he has obtained a successor. ...
1.4K 15 25
TW:Mentions of cannibalism, actual cannibalism, blood, animal(?) abuse, physical violence, laboratory violence, and harsh biting READ AT YOUR OWN RIS...
30.9K 1.5K 20
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π’Žπ’š π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’˜π’Šπ’π’...
146K 5.2K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...