๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ โฅ Shidou Ryusei

By akdnlll

"How am I supposed to make her say yes when her brother's hell bent in keeping us apart?" - in which Shidou f... More

00 - HE LIKES SOMEONE?!!
02 - Bad Blood
03 - Brother-in-law

01 - His Firsts

280 16 9
By akdnlll

01 - His Firsts

U N E D I T E D

"You don't have to say you love me,
You don't have to say nothing,
You don't have to say you're mine"

— Adore You by Harry Styles

Author's Note:

Just wanna note, (specifically for my GBF readers) Isagi is part of Oliver's circle but he isn't a part of their group. Since this story will be about Shidou, Isagi won't show up much since the person I wrote him closest with (amongst the six) is Oliver.

However, if Yuki does get his own story then Isagi will most probably be part of his circle too

Also I wrote this at 1 am, I apologize in advance if there's any errors.

Ryusei raises and waves his hand as he sees a familiar mops of hair enter the internet cafe.

He had been waiting for them ever since he sent that message. The blonde had been feeling both excited and anxious. He was excited because finally, he can blabber all he wants towards his friend and he no longer had to hide why he's been acting differently or where he's been going. He's anxious however, because he's not sure how his friends would react and feel towards the woman he likes.

While he knows his friends well, this was the first time he took a serious liking to someone. This was also the first time he'd actually act on what he was feeling. Hence why he didn't have any basis of comparison towards their possible reaction— because all of this was a first to him.

But remembering the voice and the face of the h/c haired woman— he feels like his friends' reaction won't shake his feelings towards her.

His friends aren't mean... he thinks. But he can at least be sure that they won't be rude towards a woman. Most especially a woman their friend plans on pursuing.

They're yet to know that part though.

Bottomline is, Ryusei just wants his friends to have a good impression of Y/n— just like him.

If he actually gets to have the chance to court her and maybe if he's lucky enough, gets to be her boyfriend— then he wants her and the people he's closest with to be comfortable with one another.

So as they approach him with teasing and curious faces, he clenches his hand under the desk and hopes for the best mentally.

"Ryu!" Oliver shouted as he approached the blonde man.

The five circled and crowded over the booth their friend was in.

"You play valo now?" Eita asked, a brow raised as he looked over at Ryusei's monitor screen.

"Eh. Not really. I tried playing with Nagi once and he hated me after one game."

Oliver bursted out laughing, which fortunately wasn't the loudest noise in the cafe since some highschool students were arguing with each other as they played.

"No shit. Seishiro's really good and that kid hates losing. You lost, didn't you?" Oliver snickered which earned a scowl from the blonde.

"Oh shut up. He should be glad I played with him."

"Anyway, why are you here? Don't tell me..." Tabito paused, he and Eita looked at each other before collectively asking.

"You're in an online relationship?"

"You like someone from the other school?!"

"Dude?! I thought we were gonna say—"

"Huh?! You told me to—"

"Ignore them. Is this where you have been going this past month?" Kenyu asked, cutting off their two other friends and letting their voice fade in the background.

"Somehow I find it hard to believe that you've been ditching us to... play online games?" Even Sae wasn't sure how to word it. He didn't even know his blonde friend was into online games. He wasn't even sure if he was in an internet cafe to actually play something.

But he was definitely not here to finish to school work.

His sudden change would have been fine actually, cause they could just conclude that Ryusei found a new hobby or interest. But to be at an internet cafe almost every day when you never showed interest in it a month prior or any of their years together as friends. It was quite suspicious.

Well they didn't actually know where he was going this past month since he hadn't been talking about it. It was only till Ryusei revealed where he was, did they get a clue on where he had been going all this time.

"That's because I haven't... technically? I mean, I'm not the best on the other games and I suck ass at valo. And Nagi, that giant shit, also refuses to play with me again." Ryusei answered.

"Then why are you here?" Eita asked as he finished arguing with Tabito.

The five stared at Ryusei as they waited for him to explain. They all had their suspicions and already drawn a conclusion before coming here. They just wanted to hear it directly from their friend then figure out who it is afterwards.

Ryusei, not knowing how to reply, subconsciously glanced at the h/c haired staff. Noticing this, the other five followed his eye movement, some widening their own when they realized the implication of such minimal action. Sae and Kenyu however raised both brows in realization.

Ah. She must be the reason. The five mentally and collectively concluded.

"So you like her, huh?" Oliver was the first one to break the ice. Three of them snickering as Ryusei glances back at them like deer caught on headlights.

"Yeah! So what?!"

"Wow! Didn't even deny it!" Eita joked.

"Are you not gonna introduce her to us?" Tabito teased.

"I haven't even introduced myself to her!"

All five deadpanned.

"Ryu... you..." Kenyu started.

"You haven't introduced yourself to her?!" Eita asked, laughing.

"And you've been going here for a month now?" Oliver asked but unlike the white haired man, he tried holding back his laughter for his friend.

"Go ahead and laugh Oliver, I know you want to." Ryusei deadpanned and immediately the former started laughing.

"Man come on... even I'm better than that." Tabito said, playfully hitting Ryusei's back.

"Hiori says otherwise dude." Ryusei retorted earning a scowl from the person it was directed to.

"Bro that's been years, can you guys just let it go?" Tabito complained but was ignored.

"Then why don't you introduce yourself to her today?"

They all collectively stopped joking and laughing as soon as the redhead spoke up. They all glanced at Sae at the same time before the other four returned their gaze to Ryusei. The blonde man on the other hand just kept looking at his best friend, as if the redhead suddenly grew a second head.

His friends however, all suddenly possessed a glint of determination in their eyes.

Ryusei wasn't one to get nervous but he could feel chills as his friends all looked at him with a common goal in mind. But before any of them could act out on their plan, their attention gets caught by the bell on the door, signalling a new customer entering. How they all caught the sound at the same time, they had no idea. Who just entered the premise though, that they all had an idea of.

"Hey isn't that—" Tabito couldn't even continue since their eyes all widened when they realized who the person was planning to approach.

The five turned their gaze away from the newcomer as they looked at Ryusei then back at the woman he had looked at earlier.

The woman— who they still had no idea of— was being casually approached and talked by a familiar face from their high school.

"Holy shit is she Kunigami's girlfriend?!"

Kunigami Rensuke knew he was no longer the same from how he was back then.

While he does try to maintain his relationship with his family and other friends the same, the impact his highschool had on him was sometimes just too much. So even the people closest to him— the people he held dearest— weren't safe from the new him. He won't admit it but he does get hurt sometimes. Time wherein he sees his younger sister hesitating to approach and talk to him.

Unlike before wherein the younger girl would just burst into his door and start complaining or talking about whatever was on her mind.

His older sister was somehow better at hiding it though.

Rensuke cherishes his sisters deeply, even though he's no longer vocal and evident about it like before. They mean the world to him and they'll do anything to protect them. But as much as he loves them and as much as he appreciates his older sister's care for him— he does find it annoying at times.

Especially when his older sister tries so hard to pry into his business.

Though he admits that he has himself to blame for that. He got his older sister used to his constant updates about him, life, and sometimes soccer. Even if his older sister barely understood the game itself. He got them used to his cheerful and positive self— the one who'd smile about everything, regardless of the situation.

And as much as he'd want to have that version of himself back. It was going to be a lot of work and it'll take quite a while.

Especially when he himself is not ready to admit that he needs help.

Not when he keeps denying the aftermath and trauma his highschool years caused him.

He knew his older sister had been trying his best and at times he does want to comfort her. To tell her that she's done enough but every time, he can't find the right words to say nor the right time to say it. So instead of doing so, the feeling of anger and annoyance gets ahold of him. Unfortunately enough, that's what he ends up telling and showing her.

Especially now that he found out that his older sister has been messaging Julian (of all people) to ask updates about him.

He doesn't necessarily have any problem with the guy. But finding out your older sisters asks a guy who's in the same grade and shares the same age as you— he finds it somewhat humiliating. Especially since he couldn't even tell what Julian felt towards this task. Or what did he think of Rensuke? Seeing as his older sister was keeping tabs on him like this.

He and Julian weren't close, they were teammates and that's where their relationship starts and ends. That's why he finds it even more embarrassing that someone like that was looking out on him because of his older sister.

And he was about to make his sister aware of that fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
288K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹