Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

26

565 16 0
By Royhanh

26

3RD POV.

The air whistles in the distance, and the middle of the woods is so dark that a normal eye would have seen nothing.

Everything about the scenery subjects eerieness; however, in it lurk dangerous forces like the triplets.

In the middle stands Kade, staring ahead at the broken branch. His patience remains stagnant and unwavering, awaiting what’s to be expected.

His jaw twitches, a stern look fixated on his face. His brothers faces aren’t any different. They look serious and stoic.

Even the nature around them dwells in the aura they seep into, a shallow that commands every will.

Their eyes picked up on a sound all of a sudden, causing Kyle to tick his face towards all distances. With their minds linked together, he did not have to call the attention of his brothers before they felt what he had felt as well.

Rustling sounds were followed by a disturbance in the trees ahead before the appearances of two wolves in their true nature.

They growl into the night, grasping strength from the moon ahead, covered by the canopies in the mangrove.

The full-fledged wolves thumps the ground with each walk, their height enough to scare any being, but the triplets aren’t ordinary either; in fact, none of them are fazed at the view before then, nor do they look threatened.

“A child’s play, this is.” Kieran’s fist brawls inside his pocket, but before he can take one step forward, Kade ushers his attention through their connected minds.

“Brother, calm. We need tactics as of now.” He is advising when Alpha Alaric shows up behind the two wolves, “The prey is finally here. I shall converse. When I need you, I’ll call. Kyle, you as well, be of silence.”

Kade takes charge. He cracks his neck to the left and then to the right before his eyes close, and when they reopen, they glow brightly with a scarlet red light. He sends off his Alpha aura to the two wolves, aiming to force them to bow to him, but Alpha Alaric overrides that effect.

“Pardon my commanders here. They lack the will to resort, but then I will not have you go alpha on them.” Alpha Alaric converses with a tug on his lips, curving them amusingly.

“Then don’t have them growling into my ears.”

Alpha Alaric goes silent for a moment, his eyes shifting over to Kyle and Kieran. “I see you brought your brothers along.” There’s a sharp pause in his tone before he adds. “You killed my men, six of them, and still you dare call me out into this...” He points around, his face irked, and says, “I should have you decapitated.”

“I take it you’re not a fan of wise words, are you?”

“Say more.” Alaric Alaric places his fingers on his jaw with his eyes narrowed at Kade.

Kade scoffs, “a man with only words, without action, can never be taken seriously.”

Opening his mouth to speak, Kade spaces out his hand to obstruct him. “Do not interrupt me. You speak of beheading me and my brothers, but I see those Betas behind you. In a flash, I can have their heads falling off of their necks.”

Alpha Alaric wanted to speak again, but then Kade glares at him, raising his voice to show that he isn’t done. “You speak of the death of your men, but we never wanted to attack, did we? You think that you are strong.” With each word dripping off of Kade’s tone, he takes one step forward, which results in a snarl from the two werewolves. “But you are not.”

“I have called here to start a war. I could kill you right now and your petty wolves, but that won’t be fair, would it?” Again, another rhetorical question.

“I never knew the triplets to follow rules.”

“And not to date. However, what fun is a victory without some challenge?” Kade’s lips spread into a smile, lightly wrinkling the edges of his eyes. “Tonight, I mark the beginning of a war between us and your pack. Prepare your men. You would need a lot of them.”

“Remind him of never touching our property.” Kyle emphasizes that part, and Kade speaks on their behalf.

“And one more thing: do not ever touch the girl. She is our property. This is your last warning.” Kade spits before he turns his back, walking away.

A wall-shattering growl roves from the two werewolves, and they dash over to Kade, lunging forward to stomp on him. Their teeth are gnashed outward, ready to tear him into pieces—an attack that is unprepared for.

Except Kade has his senses heightened with his Alpha powers. “Kieran...” is all he has to say before Kieran, who’s in the mood to cause mayhem, lunges forward as well.

He grabs one of the wolves by its dark fur and climbs over to its back. Then, with his claws slashing through the air, he rips it into the wolf’s neck. In a blink of an eye, the wolf’s head twists.

Although it’s not enough to kill him, Kieran isn’t done. He jumps to the wolf’s front and parts its gut into a split. He yells like a maniac as the wolf’s blood spills onto his body.

Then, Kade, sliding through the ground to evade the attack of the other wolf, giving Kyle enough chance to chuck his hands into the other wolf’s stomach and crush its liver from within.

Kyle grabs the other wolf and asks Kieran to smash its head so they can let its brain spit outside.

When they are done, they smirk at the dead wolves. Then, raising their gaze at Alpha Alaric, Kieran says, “are these your best commanders? You better start training authentic ones before our arrival. The war will be brutal.”

They don’t waste another minute, and they disappear from the scene.

When they arrive back at Aisle, their path is directed to their room, and Kade is about to mind-link with the guard privately in charge of Kaya to call her when their uncle Jared crosses their path at a corner.

“I heard about your fit with the Alpha of the Crestwood pack. What puzzle is to be solved here, boys?”

Kyle scoffs as he rolls his eyes. “Do you watch our every move now, uncle?”

“Do I lack that right?” Jared replies to Kyle with a question of his own, his voice boiling to an extent. “Do you want to cause an interracial, internal war? If you fight Alpha Alaric, other packs will come in, thinking that it’s all because of the witch girl.”

“Uncle, this is the time to trust us better not go against our wish. You taught us this way. Are you scared of whatever we have become now?” Kade asks with both brows raised.

Jared makes a rumble in his throat before he sharply closes his eyes. “You have made it clear that you have no empathy for the girl, but creating a war with an Alpha because he’s trying to do that one thing that you three won’t do? Now, that’s unacceptable.”

“Trust us, uncle.” Speaks Kyle and walks away before Kade follows behind, and Kieran shrugs, not wanting to leave but having no choice.

Emilie, their mother, comes out from the shadow, breaking Kieran’s wall even more.

The brothers enter their room, and Kieran goes straight to pulling Kade and Kyle by their shoulders, turning them to face him. “What’s going on?”

“Were you ever exclusive to anything, brother? I do not understand your question.” Responds Kade with an unsettling calm tone.

Kieran laughs, the sarcasm evident: “We’re going against our mother’s wishes. And what exactly are we doing? We haven’t even found out why this girl affects us. We’ve punished her and all, yet we are affected by her every time. She affects our curses and makes our hearts tick a beat it hasn’t in decades. What are we deceiving?” Questions Kieran. Kyle, on the other hand, seems to be in agreement.

“We are just using her to satisfy our sexual needs. She’s our mate after all, and while we keep that a secret forever, she must continue to bear the punishment of her fate.”

“Regardless, we are not even interested in fucking other ladies anymore.”

Kade takes in a whiff of the air. Linking his mind with the guard in charge of Kaya, he demands. “Bring the girl to me.”

“What are we doing?” Kieran asks, his voice coarse.

“The same thing we always do whenever the mate bond affects us.” And that’s a lie the brothers keep telling themselves, an excuse just so they don’t seek for the spiralling affection towards Kaya that’s within them.

A few minutes later, Kaya arrives in the room to face the brothers, her eyes darting from one to another, then to the last. They could sense the fear, shock, and arousal in her.

They could feel her weakness and the change in her body system.

“Take off your clothes, Kaya,” says Kade with no kidding in his tone. He approaches Kaya, raising her heartbeat.

***

This book is a dark romance. Very dark in some aspect, please if you aren't comfortable with it, kindly stop reading.

Your mental health matters.

I've said it in previous chapter, Kaya's life won't get any better for now 🤧. You can't expect her to just get her power now and everything settle?

No way, the book is planned and it is going according to the outline, we can't just jump to the other part.

Her manifesting her power is coming and the triplet groveling will be ⅓ of the book.. Mso it's coming later not now.

The pain, betrayals, abuse and everything is building her... The last straw will shock everyone. And I hope you guys will anticipate it.

Please if you aren't comfortable with this book, please drop it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 633 21
In every werewolves life they wait for their eighteenth birthday with zeal. That is because they get their mates. I was one of those people waiting f...
3.2M 101K 42
Theirs series book #1 (Unedited) A thief who dresses like a man to be safe. Three brothers, half-werewolf and half-vampire, the strongest supernatur...
56.8K 1.7K 32
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
10K 542 61
More than two decades after Lukas Emerald first met his mate and future Luna, Clementine Reign, came the triplet Alphas: Godric, Griffin, and Gabriel...