Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

26 1 0
By LegitFurry

—————

FWOOSSH!
The artic wolf blew the freezing wind from his lungs forward to freeze Orion but as the gust disappears, Orion was nowhere to be seen.

"Fuck! Where-"

"Above Us!"

Arthman bawled, his orbiter eyes spins faster with his fury visible on his eyes.
And the information is perfect, Orion was drifting upright with a... flashbang? Howl stepped forward with his bead of blood ready to be fired from the tip of his finger.

BOOM—The blood bullet was fired upward, crushing the surface's road along the ruin of building as it falls down. Just as the smokes of dust from the ruin covered Orion, a flashbang was thrown and—BANG!

A screeching sound rings on their ears as the flashbang explodes, blinding them all except Arthman.

Arthman's orbiter eyes quickly adapt to the bright light before he sees Orion coming from the side, his brows furrows down before charging his fist forward.

THUMP—His fist was blocked by Orion's arm, the tiger's furious eyes met with the white wolf in front of him.

"Too slow."
Orion speak shortly before whipping out a knife from the pocket of his vest, he flex out the blade that unfolds with it moving to thrust Arthman's stomach but—KSSSHHH—a freezing gust was blown towards them, Orion's eyes widen before the booster on his shoes pad push him up from the freezing wind.

The attack did not stop, Howl's blood spear arced up towards Orion and impaled it way through his chest and locked him as the spear was stabbed into the wall. Strange... No blood was bursting out of his wound, instead it was a weird white substance that made it out from his body.

"Mark! Take care of Arlian! Or whatever that wolf was called."
Howl bawled with his blood flowing out to form a sharp blade, Mark nods with his hand picking up Arlian onto safer place.

SWISH—Howl's foot pushed himself to leap through the air, in a swift motion he swings his blade onto Orion's neck and he successfully cut through the soft body of Orion.

"Huh? That's it?"
Howl mutters, looking back at Orion as he land onto the ground, the other also shares the same suspicion as Howl.

A second or two have passed and Orion's body move, his hand flies to pull the spear that was thrusting him.

As the spear was pulled out of his body, he fell down and managed to land on the ground perfectly and then followed by his decapitated hitting the floor and then splashed into the same white substance that seemed to replace Orion's blood.

A bunch of white substance burst and flows out of his open neck, it turned solid before bits by bits, it formed another head.

Everyone was shocked to see the new but same head reformed by that white substance, Orion calmly stepped forward to pick his respirator which was lying on the puddle of white substance.

"Fast, and he is able to heal quickly... We can't beat him with only the three of us."
The artic wolf stated, his eyes looking all over Orion's body in search for his visible weakness, he can't see the weakness.

Well, it seems he must call for him.

"HARRU! COME ON! WE NEED HELP!"
The wolf roared out those word as it echoes through the sky while the other stared at him in confusion, especially Howl and Mark.

"Who the fuck is Harru?"
Howl mutter before he then find a dagger flying right beside his face, it stabbed the ground, good thing it miss.

Howl quickly swerve his attention back onto Orion but he then saw a rush of dagger flying forward but luckily—CLANG—the artic wolf stepped forward with his claws clashing all the dagger away, it took a second for Howl to notice the coated claw in hard and sharp ice spike.

"Hey you! Come on! Get some good use of your Aimatos! Those blood of yours seems to be able to harden and boil at a time, why don't you try something with that?"
The artic wolf bawled before then he blast out a gust of freezing wind out of his lungs forward onto Orion's direction.

Orion quickly leap up with his booster to avoid the wind, his eyes went wide when he sees Howl's blood flying out in the tip on his finger and—BANG!

The blood hardens and sniped out of his finger tip, the blood flies at a ridiculous speed before it crushes Orion's hand with his attention being distracted.

"Got you!"
A smirk curved up on Howl's lips before whipping out a blood string followed by his leap forward, getting closer onto Orion.

Orion gasped as his booster flames up more to fly away but then—WOOSH—Howl's blood string catched Orion's leg, he swiftly arced his hand back to slam him onto the ground.

SMACK—The ground crushes up as his body slammed back into the ground, his throat rumbled out a growling but then it was interrupted by the freezing wind blowing up the fur on his body.

His body freezes in just a second with ice coating his whole body and before he even realize, the artic wolf's dashed up with his icy fist.

"Goodbye."
The artic wolf mutters before slamming his fist right onto Orion's stomach, Orion roared out an agony as he felt the excruciating pain as his now-solid body felt like it was about to cracked out.

"That actually works... Your body isn't actually a solid body... You are built with those odd substance, your body even cracked a bit when it was frozen... What are you?"
The artic wolf asked a question before whipping out his index, his claws freeze up into a spike. Everyone stares at both the artic wolf and Orion with their skeptical face.

BSSSHHH!
"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

A rumbling sound roared down the sky, everyone panicked with their head arcing up to look for any threats.

BAM—A thumping sound of explosive follow up before shortly, a silhouette of a short haired woman peek through the sky with her rocket launcher—BSSHBOOM.

A rocket fired down into the hole, everyone quickly runs back along with the artic wolf dashes back with his palm touching the ground and—KSSH—the ground frost up a huge ice wall, huge enough to hold one massive explosion such as rocket.

KABOOM—the rocket blows up the huge ice wall into pieces as a huge smoke covers the whole place.

The woman fell down and land with a perfect landing, her lips curving up into a grin before she hop into the air.

"Atta boy! That's what Im talking about this big boy!"
The woman cheered up as she whipped out her pistol, Orion looked at her with frustrated expression before he sighed,

"Malia... You couldn't just do that, what if that hits me?"
Orion's body shakes before he breaks through the ice and shake his head, the same odd white substance fills out the crack that stretching through his body.

Malia scoffed as she glances at Orion through the corner of her eyes, she shakes her frustration off before filling up her pistol with a round of ammunition.

"You should thank me for helping you out... You could've just died here, you know that your new body weakness is a cold or even freezing wind, right?"
Malia stated, mentioning Orion's weakness as she stepped forward while her hand whipped out a grenade.

SWISHCLANG—Something dashes with the wind while knocking the grenade out of Malia's hand, she gasped before her face shifted into one of a frustration as the person's silhouette became more clear.

"You got a death wish there?"
Orion stepped forward, his ears pulled back along with his lips curling up into a snarl. Bright blue eyes, dusky skin and nice curly hair... That's what the appearance says as the person turns around to face Orion and Malia.

Malia's gut feeling tell her that this person was not any ordinary person, she quickly put her hand on Orion's shoulder.

"Don't... He seem—"
BANG—One bullet flies through the smoke, almost hitting Malia as Orion's hand was the one it hit. The bullet was followed by the freezing gust blowing out of the smoke, revealing the artic wolf with Arthman standing beside him.

"Zahiro, you're here? Where's Harru?"
The artic wolf's brows furrowed down as he sees the person in front of him. Zahiro sighed, standing firmly as his eyes move to stare at Orion and Malia with their body freezing up in an instant.

"Don't you need a help? You could just let me fight here, Kyro..."
Zahiro spoke out in a flat tone, though his face hint some of annoyance. Orion charges forward but as he got close—THWACK—Zahiro's hand buckled into a fist before it flickers forward onto Orion's head. Orion's skull crushed up with a crack bursting out the white substance. Zahiro didn't let him rest as he fold his legs in before launching a kick forward.

Orion's body was knocked back until he slip into Malia's grasp, he turn his head around to see the frustration on Malia's eyes.

"Lets just go out of here... They're too much in number."
Malia mutters with her hand flicking out a flashbang, her hand was swung forward to throw the flashbang as they turned around for their runaway.

The flashbang ringed as it light blinded almost all of them except Arthman with his orbiter eyes and Zahiro with his hand covering his eyes right before the flashbang explode.

"Well... They backed down in two hits."
Zahiro huffed, his legs pushed him into the air to fly along with the wind, he landed safely on the surface.

He looked down to the group of beast down on the underground, he sighed,
"Come on, you pretty much need to go to the most safest place for beast."
Zahiro suggest, his eyes darted to Howl among the others, he was shocked, a safe place for a beast? That was impossible... AntiBeast force have wander almost every place on the earth and never miss a single beast to be erased.

Unless they did a mistake...
They didn't wander far enough to see this place he's talking about.

————————

Place surrounded by the mountain piercing the clouds... That was quite a rare thing to see in current earth. Not because they have flatten to be one with the surface, but it was dangerous to visit such places.

But a gorgeous place like that still exist, and even be built into a floating city above the soaring sky.

"Hey! My guy, Greg!"
A soft voice spoke as his hand slapped the shoulder of the tiger beast, the feline seems annoyed by this human beside him.

"Come on now Indra... Be firm! This is our first time to leave this place and goes to the wild! We must stay vigilant!"
A blonde woman reminds her human subordinate, her lips curved into a frown. Indra sighed in response.

The blonde looked stern and firm for a woman, her green eyes of nature that was built to keep a watch to spot every mistake, with her hair all bended and tied up into a bun on the back.

"Y'all are no fun..."
Indra mutters, all of their ears caught a sound of a footstep before they turned around to see a man walking to them.

All their eyes widen along with their jaw fell down in shock, they saw the person who they don't think that he would be here.

All their lips quiver, struggling to say a word before they finally managed to say something out of their shock.

"Mr... Santoso?"

——To Be Continued——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 23 11
Hunter has made a lot of friends after appearing on Modius. He's even gone to other realities and made friends; willing to help them with their probl...
30.6K 426 24
During a international riot between all counties. Humanity was destroying themselves and a nuke went off and Killed all humans except the ones that a...
1.5K 45 15
It is the year 2028. A new virus broke out of a laboratory, turning one person on earth into a furry. The virus is transmitted by bites, much like a...
41.6K 669 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...