She's With The Beta

By Entice_

Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I... More

She's With The Beta [June 2014]
BETA
Beta Who?
{02}
Note
3.
4.0
5{1}
/6\
07
-08-
9.2
Diez (1/3)
IMPORTANT
Moon Dust
Dolton Has A Thing For The Witch
Axel Has A Thing For The Witch
Lucas Has A Thing For The Witch (3/3)
A Little L&L
A Lot of A&A
The End
Sequel
Copyright

Confusion

6.8K 180 9
By Entice_

Clearing Things Up

It wasn't a dream, Arielle actual transported into the past. For a moment, the witch sensed her but couldn't find her. Her soul left her body briefly (Arielle). 

The witch, she is a character that only Dolton and Axel know of, she's obessed with them both, but Axel is her favorite, mainly because of the two Axel is my favorite.

I don't want to explain to much. 

THE WITCH IS REAL.

If you thought Dolton was bad, just wait til you meet her properly .

@ The end of the chapter Arielle thought she was back home and in her body, but she wasn't. She's in a man's body.

Did that answer all your questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 242 32
The names Veronica. I am a newly eighteen year since I just turned eighteen. I accidentally crossed my packs border into moonstruck pack. I mean, I d...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
2.3M 31.4K 21
***This is an R-rated story, there are sexual situations and if you are not comfortable with that please proceed with caution.*** Life has made a tur...
940K 20.3K 16
"You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go S...