𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞...

By vminkook0730

What will happen when a girl is forcely married to her bully, will they fight with eachother or will they fal... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-01
CHAPTER-02
CHAPTER-03
CHAPTER-04
CHAPTER-05
CHAPTER-06
CHAPTER-07
CHAPTER-08
CHAPTER-09
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27

CHAPTER-28

304 19 5
By vminkook0730

Author's POV:

Why you and eunwoo always seem to hate each other??

Y/n asked Jungkook whose face had a blank expression hearing his name. He didn't reply her and took his phone and got up ready to head back in his room but was stopped by y/n holding his wrist.

"What has happened...tell me??"

She spoke with a hard expression and Jungkook turned around to face her. He was not anticipating a questionable y/n who was ready to ask him about eunwoo.

"It's... nothing"

He told her and yanked her hand.

"Then why you don't allow me to talk with him...why you always became angry by seeing him....why do you always drag me away from him...tell me"

Y/n shouted at him because she has had enough of him behaving like that with her whenever she was around eunwoo. Hearing her shout Jungkook had now his eyes widened.

Y/n was now panting due to screaming. She slouched back on the couch and put her hands over her face covering it. Jungkook understood that, now or then y/n has to know about eunwoo, so why not now. He slowly moved towards her and again sat beside her.

"Y/n...I'll tell you what has happened....but promise me you would never go near him...Never"

Jungkook said and y/n looked at him with confused look but somehow nodded. He slowly smiled at her.

Flashback-

"Jungkook oppa"

A cute girl screamed when she saw Jungkook walking ahead of her. Jungkook turned around at the voice and chuckled looking at the girl running towards him. She came and halted near him and started panting.

"Why are you so fast ??"

"I'm not fast Ela...you are very slow like a turtle"

Jungkook smacked her head which made the girl to pout. She folded her hands and huffed turning her back towards him.

"Is our buttercup angry on me??"

Jungkook asked with a baby voice which caused Ela to chuckle. She turned around and showed her tongue at him and started running further.

She was running while looking back at him when she didn't noticed when she bumped in a boy which made them to fall on the ground together.

Both their eyes widened and Jungkook immediately ran and made them stand up.

"I'm sorry"

"It's...o-ok"

The boy was non other than eunwoo, Jungkook best friend more like a brother. He was awestruck by Ela's beauty. He was not able to take off his eyes from her who was busy making her hair and dress proper.

"Eunwoo...you remember I always told you about my childhood friend who left to London because of her father's transfer??"

Jungkook said with excitement while holding Ela's wrist making her look back at eunwoo.

"Yeah...i remember"

"She is the one Kang Ela...she moved back to Busan this month"

"Ohh nice...I'm Cha Eunwoo, jungkook's bestfriend"

This was all he could tell about himself because he was at loss of words. Ela bowed slightly and said hii to him because she was an introvert for strangers. But once she get close with someone she gets very comfortable, just as she was with Jungkook. 

"Okk now let's go to school Ela, you're getting late isn't it ??"

Jungkook asked and Ela nodded her head and they both started moving forward after bidding bye to eunwoo but his eyes never left Ela and kept on looking at her.

Days passed by and now eunwoo and Ela got along well with eachother and became good friends. Jungkook was happy to know that Ela has made a new friend. But sometimes he doubted on eunwoo whether he has developed some other feelings for her.

"Buddy, tell me truly...do you like Ela ?"

Eunwoo was writing his notes when his pen stopped and he looked at Jungkook who had a serious expression.

"Uhh..y-yes"

He nodded slowly while scratching his neck and smiling a little. Jungkook shook his head and smiled at him which made eunwoo to grin.

"When are you going to tell her?"

Jungkook asked and eunwoo's smile dropped with this question.

"I'm not sure if she likes me back or not...what if she only sees me as a good friend??"

Eunwoo replied to which Jungkook hummed then told him to leave it on him and he will ask her himself.

Ela was sitting in a cafe with Jungkook and sipping on her orange juice when Jungkook question made her cough.

"Buttercup...do you like someone ??"

"Umm..y-yes"

Ela replied in a meek voice but enough to let Jungkook hear it. Jungkook just smiled a little thinking that it must be eunwoo but was a little nervous too because he was not sure...it might be someone else too.

"Who is it Ela?"

"I will not tell...I'm thinking to propose him on the coming Christmas party"

"Ohhh...Ela has grown that she will propose her prince charming..hmm??"

Jungkook teases her while she blushed while fidgeting her fingers. They both went out and Jungkook straight went to eunwoo's house to tell him about their talk while eunwoo was on cloud nine after hearing that she is going to take the first step.

The day arrived and eunwoo became nervous plus happy...he was having a mixture of emotions building inside him making him restless.

While on the other hand Ela was getting ready in red colour frock tying her hair in a cute ponytail and doing a light makeup with lipgloss. She was looking like a complete doll in the dress.

The part started and all the people arrived including the two boys. All enjoyed well while eunwoo's heart was beating fast looking at Ela. While Ela was only seeing her prince charming in black outfit.

After the part got over only few people were left at the place and Ela was thinking of the right time to express her feelings. She silently moved towards the certain someone while eunwoo was watching her every step.

She stood near the person who was talking with his friend not noticing her presence behind himself. She tapped on the persons back and he turned. The person was non other than...JUNGKOOK.

Ela was holding red roses in her hand and Jungkook frowned while looking flowers in her hand standing infront of him. He thought she must be nervous so he smiled.

"What happened...go and give it to your prince charming so I can also know who that lucky one is"

Ela bit her lower lip and extended her hands giving the roses to Jungkook while his eyes widened seeing this happening.

Eunwoo on the other hand felt his heart crushing into million pieces and his breath stuck in his throat. He couldn't bear anymore so he moved away from there not seeing the rest of the scene.

Jungkook who was shocked noticed eunwoo leaving with tears in his eyes, ran after him but eunwoo sat inside his car and moved away. He thought that eunwoo must be thinking the opposite.

Jungkook wanted to explain everything to him but he never contacted again. While on the other hand Ela was standing there shocked and broken left the flowers and went away from there.

Flashback ends

"On that day I lost my best friend and childhood friend due to misunderstanding."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but why you always tell me stay away from eunwoo?"

Y/n asked knowing this much of the past but the real one was still left to be heard and known.

"Because, after that day eunwoo never contacted me but one day i came to know that he has gone to Ela's home when she was alone and has forced on her.....I don't know why he has done that"

"...maybe due to jealousy or envy but one thing I'm sure of is that he is a monster and if he don't get what he wants he tries to harm or get that forcefully"

Hearing all this y/n mouth was open in shock at how can someone be this cruel. She now knew why eunwoo had always looked at her in a weird way.
_________________________________________

Sorry for so late update...
Hope you have enjoyed...keep supporting and reading it keeps me motivated 😊
Till then be safe and bye !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.6K 133
Is falling in love after marriage a rule? What if Marriage becomes a reason to hate each other? What if Marriage is entirely opposite from what we th...
37.1K 1K 32
What happens when a really cold hearted, reckless and dominant guy is forced to marry a normal girl. It either goes Down hill or they fall for each o...
160K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
774K 19K 43
She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable state that is when her husband died. And he...