My Shy Girl

By selectivelySocial_JM

"What do you say finally?" he asked her without pressing the buttons for the lift to descend. "I will never f... More

01 | Qualities
02 | Fiancé
03 | I won't forget
04 | what's my name??
06 | back story

05 | Epilogue

941 52 33
By selectivelySocial_JM

Harish and Vishaka got married after 3 months of their engagement. These 3 months Hari did not let her in peace.

He would tease her to the core, purposefully making her feel more shy.

Even during their engagement, when she was about to slide the ring on to his finger, he wantedly played with her.

Harish closed his fingers tight making it difficult for her to slide the ring.

She remained silent for few seconds. The crowd cheered her to forcefully insert. "Open your hands" she spoke shyly.

"open it yourself" he stood still with the hands stretched , while fingers folded inside his palm.

With hesitation, she caught hold of his hand and tried to release his fingers from the hold. But damn that guy was so tight.

Finding no other option, she scratched his fingers with her nails really hard on his hand. "aahhh..." shouted Harish , flexing his fingers and hands.

Grabbing the opportunity, she caught his hand and quickly slid the ring on to his finger before he could process anything.

The guests cheered at Vishaka. While Harish looked at her in amusement. Surely this girl has her fun and wild side but she does not show it out , is what he thought.

3 months later, Harish tied the nuptial chain on Vishaka's neck , making her his life partner.

It was their first night and he decided to play with her. He always likes and finds it fun to tease Vishaka, see her getting shy, see her finding way to escape from him, everything about her he likes.

He was waiting in the first night room and Vishaka came in with the milk sombu and tumbler. She stood near the door not knowing what to do next.

Seeing her, Harish strode towards the door to bolt it, as she was carrying the milk in her hand.

Harish, for the first time did not have any intention of teasing her at that moment. He stretched his hands trying to bolt the door. The lock of the door was on the left side of Vishaka near her waist.

But Vishaka mistook everything wrongly. She thought he is going to touch her or do something.

When he stretched his hands near her waist, she flinched thinking about him touching , resulting in few droplets of milk spilling on the floor.

Hari looked at her with perplexion, to see her standing little away from him, covering her waist with the saree.

Her face carried a relieving look , seeing him bolt the door . But Hari immediately realized why she was doing this with her reaction.

Summa ve payan avala kalaichu thaluvan, ipo kekava venum, vachu senjuchtan

(normally Hari teases her more and often. But now he has got a golden opportunity to tease her to the core)

"oh madam thought I would touch your waist la. Ok as you wish" Harish came near her. Vishaka moved back.

He came even closer, and she stepped back. "first place that milk on the table, it will spill on you and its hot too" Harish told. But she never listened and tried to move to the other side.

Harish tried to snatch the milk from her and place it on the table. But Vishaka did not allow him to do so as it is the only guard for her from his touch.

She moved to the other side. "Vishu... I will not do anything until you keep the milk on the table. Listen to me. first place it on the table"

Vishaka did not move. Swiftly, before she could protest nor process anything, Harish caught her hand and placed the milk sombu on the nearby table.

Vishaka was struck at his sudden behavior and tried to escape. Seeing him come closer to her she ran far away from him.

Harish too ran. She ran again, this time she was on the other side of the bed, while Hari on the opposite side.

"yendi.. are we small kids to play catch and catch. that too on the first night? Better you come near me or else I will do things that you would not have even imagined" he spoke while walking slowly towards her side.

(Author note: There is a background story for this scene, read it in next chapter without miss)

Vishaka stood there nodding her head left and right, indicating she will not come. "you will not listen to me la...ok".

Vishaka looked at him on what he will do. He was standing on the same place, and tied his vesti(dhoti) above his knees.

In the blink of an eye, when she was least expecting, he started running towards her.

Vishaka's heart skipped a beat at his sudden rush and she too ran. To her bad luck, she did not have space to go further as the wall was blocking.

To her right side was the bed. To her left side, the balcony. She decided to jump on the bed and jump from there to the other side.

As if she is an athlete, her brain was showing her plans on way to escape. Somehow she got the courage and ran towards the bed.

Harish took long steps and caught hold of her waist, forbidding her from doing whatever she was thinking.

She tried to escape from his hold but he held her tight against him.

He played with her earrings ,and tickled the soft spot near her ears. She felt ticklish at his action and moaned seductively . "Harrrrriiiiissh..."

"adiye.. if you moan like this, people will think I am too fast in all these matters. I have not even started anything", he teased her lifting his mouth from her ears, looking at her.

Vishaka turned towards him and hid her face on his chest hugging him. He could feel her heart palpitating faster and her body having slight shiver.

"Whenever you are ready, only when you are ok, we can step in to next level" he spoke while kissing on top of her head.

Hearing it Vishaka looked at him " really?"

"if you want that to be real, give me a kiss"

Vishaka whined and hugged him.

"kudu di.." (give the kiss)

Vishaka kissed on his torso.

"madam ... what is this? give me a lip kiss"

Vishaka lifted her head and looked at him. With hesitation, she tried to kiss him on his lips. But he was too tall for her to reach his lips. She tip toed and tried again.

Harish did not bend his head and made it difficult for her. Later seeing her struggle, he held her waist tight and lifted her till his height.

Vishaka smiled and snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. Harish smiled at her act and indulged in sweet, slow kiss.

*****

Days went smooth for Vishaka and Harish. Vishaka became comfortable around Harish. He spent more time being with her, talking about anything and everything , slowly and gradually making her shyness around him go away.

Vishaka being an introverted person, Harish made their moments more special by taking her out for candle light dinner, movie nights, walk on the beach or park with just the two of them.

It made her little cozy around him than being around with hundreds of crowded people.

Vishaka too, on the other hand accustomed herself to his surrounding and his likes.

She spends her time in any activities which Harish likes, though she does not like to be involved. For the sake of him, she attends any party or get togethers.

When he can sacrifice and adjust so many things for her, she too was willing to do things he likes.

Their understanding about each other was increasing.

Its been four months since they are married. Though there are many changes in Vishaka, she does not allow Hari to escalate in their intimacy.

Cuddling and kissing on lips are the only intimate moment they shared till now.

Harish was reluctant on asking her about it straight , he dropped signals but Vishaka did not catch any of them.

Of course Vishaka still have the shyness and would not initiate or open up her feelings.

Hence Harish decided to start with the baby step. At night while they were sleeping, he cuddled her from behind. He came more closer and tightened his hold around her waist.

Harish kept his chin on her shoulders and slightly brushed her earlobe with his lips. Vishaka felt it different. It is not the usual hug that he does every time.

Her body shivered at the same time arousing new feelings and awakening hormones in her body.

Finding no objection from her, his hands marched above her waist , touching her breast.

He squeezed it little, earning a gasp from Vishaka. When he repeated again, her toes curled, still Vishaka stopped him from doing so.

He tried to do it again, but Vishaka's hold was strong on his hand and did not allow him.

Harish got agitated, yet he did not wanted to scold her and took his hand off from her.

He slept straight looking at the ceiling, with his left hand on his forehead and closed his eyes. Vishaka turned towards him. She turned his face toward her. Harish remained stiff and did not look at her.

She tried again but no response. " Vishu.. let's sleep" Harish spoke. He did not want to show case his anger nor disappointment.

He is the one who told will give her time ,and would proceed only when she is ok.

Thinking that he decided to stop his thoughts about intimacy for now. Harish wanted to be away from her to avoid saying anything which he will regret later.

Whereas Vishaka was hell bent on making him look at him and was trying all her antics on him.

"pcchh.. enna ma venum?" Harish asked hiding the frustration.

Vishaka hugged him and said "ok".

"ok.. sleep" Harish closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Vishaka looked at him in bewilderment. " I said Ok. won't you do anything?"

"what you want me to do?"

Vishaka did not reply anything and hugged him again ,lying her head on his chest. Harish did not speak anything and he closed his eyes.

Vishaka looked at him lifting her face. Seeing him sleep, heaving a frustrated sigh, she sat up. She took his hands off from his forehead.

He opened his eyes. Immediately, Vishaka captured his lips with hers, making his eyes go wide.

Till now, it was only Harish who initiated the kiss. This is the first time, she was capturing his lips.

She learnt how to kiss in these four months from him and reciprocated the same now.

A minute later, detaching himself "Ok for everything" she said shyly. Only now, he understood what she was referring to.

(author MV: You need to learn lot about her language Harish.. )

Harish felt happy that she is ready. He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

He did not want to do it right away as she said ok. That night , they cuddled together and slept talking about random things.

Few days later, they both consummated their marriage. The next year a baby girl was born and they named her as 'Harsha'.

Harsha, just like her father, grew up to be very talkative with loud speaker voice, contradictory of Vishaka's character.

Harish and Vishaka spent good times with their daughter Harsha, leading a beautiful life with loving family.

Needless to say, when she grow up, she would pair with her Father and tease Vishaka. As usual Vishaka would still feel shy and hide behind Harish.

"appa, enaku yen pa thambi papa ila?" Harsha asked her Father.

(Dad, why I don't have an younger brother?)

"apdi kelu di yen chamathu kutty. ana adha unga amma kitta dhan kekanum." (Oh my sweetheart, you have to ask your mom)

"Why paa?"

"I am ready to give you, but your mother is not saying Ok for it"

"If mom says Ok I will get a bro va?" Harsha asked innocently. Harish nodded yes.

Harsha pestered Vishaka to say ok without saying what she is asking for.

When she came to know the real reason , Vishaka warned her from asking unncessary questions.

"Harsha.. be silent.. go and play outside"

"enaku oru thambi venum, oru ok dhane, solradhuku enna unaku" (I need a younger brother. Its just a simple ok, why can't you say that mom?) Harsha was adamant. Harish laughed heartily seeing it.

"Vishu.. ava dhan asaya kekarala, ok sollen" Harish's mom replied, not aware of what the conversation is all about.

His mother thought may be Harsha was asking permission to play outside and Vishaka was refraining.

"Vishu... Ok va?" Harish asked teasingly with a smirk.

"Harrriiish.." Vishaka whined and left to her room. She felt hell bent shy to stand there and witness any one.

Harish laughed out whole heartedly , while his mother stood confused.

"Yen paa amma ipdi iruka?" (why is mom like this?) Harsha asked her Father, little frustrated that her mother did not say ok yet.

"Because she is 'My shy girl'" he replied smilingly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Complete opposites make the most interesting couple*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't forget to read the backstory in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 14.3K 36
Anindya aka Butu was of only 13 when, an un-assumed accident made him a husband of a 10 year old Poulee. Will happy-ending be in the fortune when i...
63.7K 3.3K 16
girl become pregnant by serogecy but without her knowledge. ....and the child is last wish of a wife which her husband want to fulfill at any cost
120K 1.1K 74
A Man that has traveled throughout many different worlds stumbles upon the world of Remnant. Ruby x Male Reader Also I don't own any pictures, songs...
3.7K 93 12
A TommyInnit centered chat fic that I cooked out of desperation, depression and insomnia at one point in life It's just a dark Dream SMP, dark humor...