ᑕ.ᗪ. OᑎE ᔕᕼOTᔕ

By GIRLSONFILLMM

"Bull-true!" - Its Carol Denning oneshots, idk what to tell you man. More

-Requests!!

"𝐼 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓀?"

23 0 0
By GIRLSONFILLMM

(Y/Ns POV)

"Inmate! Wakey wakey!"

I was snapped out of my oddly comfortable sleep to the sound of CO Hellman banging on the cell door. I groaned at the pounding in my head, my clogged up nose just made it worse. I stumbled out of my bunk, jeez I must've slept a while. I brushed my teeth and got dressed, the two simple tasks making me feel out of breath. I stumbled put of my cell, looking around and spotting Carol playing Bridge. I never intended to learn how to play, but once I got swept under Carols wing, I had to. Two years into my sentence i made my way up and now im officially her right hand man. Carol spotted me, nudging Badison away and waved me over. I walked over slowly, sitting next to her. I slumped, leaning against her slightly. "Whats up with you?" "I dunno.." I responded to her sluggishly. She just pushed me off gently, continuing the game. She didn't pay any mind to me as i laid my head down. I watched her hands mess with her cards, it wasn't long until my eyes felt heavy. I fell asleep. That ship had sailed as soon as Carol set down her cards roughly, announcing to the whole table she won. I woke up, feeling even more groggy then before. I sniffled, watching Carol grab all the stuff that everyone had bet. "good job.." I commented quietly. I didn't notice my face get pale, but obviously Carol did because she shooed her Minions away. "Okay seriously what is your problem?" "What are you talking about? Im fine Care-" "well obviously fucking not, you look like a ghost!"

"I dont get sick." Carol just rolled her eyes, pressing her hand to my forehead. "You feel like shit. Cmon, we're taking you to medical." I looked up at her as she stood, shaking my head "no no no.. 'm fine!" But she didn't listen, grabbing my hand.

--

Carol stared me down as i laid in the white sheets. "Well? She tell you whats wrong?" I sighed in defeat "I got some cold. I responded, looking away. "I thought you said you didn't get sick?" Her response was cold but her face showed a look of worry. She brushed hair out of my face, kissing my burning temple. "It'll be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.2M 65.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...