Mafia stepbrother

By Hana_Min0_0

what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will th... More

Info of character
cht 1
cht 2
cht 3
cht 4
cht 5
cht 6
cht 7
cht 8
cht 9
cht 10
cht 11
cht 12
cht 13
cht 14
cht 15
cht 16
cht 17
cht 18
cht 19
cht 20
cht 21
cht 22
cht 23
cht 24
cht 25
cht 26
cht 27
cht 28
cht 29
cht 30
cht 31
cht 32
Cht 33
cht 34
cht 35
cht 36
cht 37
cht 38
cht 39
cht 40
cht 41
cht 42
cht 43
cht 44
cht 45
cht 46
cht 47
cht 48
cht 49
cht 50
cht 51
cht 52
cht 53
cht 54
cht 55
cht 56
cht 57
cht 58
cht 59
cht 60
cht 61
cht 62
cht 63
cht 64
cht 65
Cht 66
cht 67
cht 68
cht 69
cht 70
cht 71
cht 73
cht 74
cht 75
cht 76
cht 77
cht 78
cht 79
cht 80
cht 81
cht 82
cht 83
cht 84
cht 85
cht 86
cht 87
cht 88
cht 89
cht 90
cht 91
cht 92
cht 93
cht 94
Apologies
cht 95
cht 96
cht 97
cht 98
cht 99
cht 100
cht 101
cht 102
cht 103
cht 104
cht 105
cht 106
cht 107
cht 108
cht 109
cht 110
cht 111
cht 112
cht 113
cht 114
cht 115
cht 116
cht 117
cht 118
cht 119
cht 120
cht 121
cht 122
cht 123
cht 124
cht 125

cht 72

959 37 4
By Hana_Min0_0

I never like to go to parties and club,but my dummy boyfriend Kai force me to come with him,and having no other option to refuse him.I came to this crowdy and noisy club...

But....I don't know where Kai is? He told me that he is going to use restroom,and will come in an mins....but he didn't come..

Y/n:"Where the heck he went!?"

I almost search restroom,but he was not there too,and not to forget I also search this whole damn club..

Y/n:"And he not here too!!"

Now I'm getting annoyed..'I shouldn't come here at the very first place!' I thought in my mind,and all of a sudden something caught my attention..
'whats that sound?....It's somewhat sound like.....a moaning!?'...

I followed the sound,and my heart sank seeing the view in front of me....Kai is kissing Yeona!!..

Y/n:"K-kai!!?"

They both back away,and look at me Kai was shocked while Yeona gave me smirk..

Kai:"Y-Y/n!!? I-I can explain-"

Y/n:"Explain!!?? What will you explain Kai?? Huh!! Tell me!!"

Kai:"I-I thought it was you-"

Y/n:"Yeona was me!!?? Are you fucking crazy!!! YOU THINK THAT BITCH WOULD BE ME!!? HAVE YOU GONE BLIND,KAI!??"

Kai:"Y/n pls listen-"

Y/n:"YOU BROKE MY TRUST KAI!! AND YOU BELIVE I WILL LISTEN TO YOU!!? GUSSE WHAT!?"(scoff)"You was right yeona.you won,you finally took him from me"

Yeona:"I told you"

Kai:"Y/n wait"

Y/n:"WAIT?? TO SEE YOU FUCKING HER!!? IN FRONT OF ME?? YOU THINK I HAVE THAT MUCH POWER TO SEE THAT!!?"

Kai:"Y/n I'm sorry,pls forgive me this time.....I swear I will not do this again"

Y/n:"Trust is like a broken glass,Kai
It would never be fix like it used to be"(sad smile)"Goodbye Kai"

With that i rush out off the club and fell on my keens once I come far away from the club in an dark alley...

Y/n:"Why!? I trusted him!! More than anyone,more than me!! Was it wrong to fell in love with him?!! Was it wrong to trust someone so much!??"(cry)"I would never trust someone this much now!!"

Author's pov...

She punch on the wall in angry,and to take out her all sadness...it's make her knuckles to bleed soo much,but she didn't care about her and punch more,and all of a sudden someone stopped her punch and turn her around to face that person.She look up in angry to see the person who stopped her to punch on the wall..

It's Kai..

Kai:"Are you out of your mind!?? What were you doing-"

Y/n:"Go back to your Yeona!! Why you are here huh?? Why you cared for me when you didn't even think of me before fucking kissing her!!??"

He didn't said anything and kiss her on her lips as she tried to push him back,but Kai was more stronger than her.he pull her more closer to him deepening the kiss,but to his suprise she didn't kiss him back.....he pull away and look at her with his angry eyes..

Kai:"Why the heck-"

He got stopped when he felt a tight slap on his left cheek,yes y/n slapped him..

Y/n:"Stay from me bastard!! We are over!!"

Kai:"How can you say that easily!?"

Y/n:"How can you kiss that bitch easily!??"

Kai:"It was an mistake!!!"

Y/n:"Mistake? Huh!! Why dont you spoil the truth out,Kai!?? Just say that you like her-"

Kai:"Yes I like her!!. Happy!? Happy to heard that now!?! She is more beautiful and hot than you!"

Y/n:"Oh! So body means the most to you, Didnt it?"

Kai:"I don't care! I just love her!"

Y/n:"Then go to her!!!"

She said and walk away but she pulled back by Kai,and he pinch her in the wall and started to kiss on her neck she tried to push him away but he was way more powerful than her.....he bites her skin as she hiss in pain,and all of sudden kai fell down on the floor when she open her eyes,and saw boy who had landed a punch on him..

Kai:"The fuck!!! Who are you!? And why you fucking punch me!??"

He get up and look at the with angry eyes..

??:"That's nothing important to know!! What the fuck you were doing!!?"

Kai:"She is my girlfriend-"

Y/n:"I'm not your girlfriend anymore!!"

He take out his jacket,and extend his hand to give it to her..

??:"Take this"

She hesitately take it from his hand and wore it..

Kai:"Mind your own business boy!"

??:"I was minding my own business,but when I saw you misbehaving with her....I can't stop myself to step in your business"

Kai runs to him he give him a punch,but that boy easily Dodge it,and landed a punch on his face instead..

And thats when their fights started.
Y/n tired to stop it,but none of them listen to her and stop fighting......They stopped fighting when they heard..

Kai:"Police!!"

Yes,they heard police's sirena sound which make both of them to stopping fighting..

Kai:"I'll come back to make you mine!!"

This was the last words he said before running as y/n fell down on her knees once again and cried her heart out... That felt bad for her,and he also noticed that her knuckles was bleeding badly..

??:"Let's go to hospital,your knuckles are bleeding"

He bend down to her level as take a closer look of her face which was wet due to tears..

Y/n:"I don't wanna go anywhere!!"

??:"Pls it's bleeding so much"

Y/n:"No!"

??:"Don't make me pick you up girl"

She look at him,and get up by herself not wanting him to touch her...he guide her towards his car as he open the door of front sit once they reach to his car...

Y/n:"Pls take me anywhere but not my home and hospital"

??:"Why?"

Y/n:"Pls,pls I don't wanna go home now,and hospital too......"

He hesitately nod and drove to his home..he lives alone,so he finds his home a best place to let y/n stay for one night........they reached his home as he help her to get out off his car,and then walk in..

Y/n:"You live alone?"

She said while sitting on his couch..

??:"Yeah.My mom,dad dies when I was around 10,I guess"

Y/n:"Oh,I'm sorry"

??:"Wait here,I'll be back"

He runs away...

She take a look at his house which was not to big but enough big for one person to live,a living room, kitchen and two bedroom probably one is guest room........

He comes back with first add kit and sit beside her on the couch..

He takes her hand and started to wipe the bleed off first,and then he applied ointment on her knuckles which make her to hiss in pain.

??:"I'm sorry"

Y/n:"What is your name,Mr?"

??:"Oh! Yeah.Im choi Yeonjun"
(Smile)"Yours?"

Y/n:"I'm Lee y/n.thank you for saving me Yeonjun"(Smile)

Her smile almost make his heart to skipped a bit,and not to forget his blush which he hides it before she can notice it..

Yeonjun:"No-No problem"

He then bandaged her both knuckles, and keep the first add kit in tea pot glass which was there in Front of the couch..

Yeonjun:"Umm come with me I will show you your room"

She nod and get up to follow him...he showed her guest room,and left to bring something..

Y/n:"I wonder for what he went to bring?"

She said and sit in the bed..she heard a knock on the door..

Y/n:"Come in"

'Such a gentleman' she thought to herself as he comes in..

Yeonjun:"I didn't find a nice dress for you,but here,this is mine.try it may be it will fit on you"

He give her a white oversized t shirt and black lose pant..

Y/n:"Are you sure I can wear them?"

Yeonjun:"yeah,I'm pretty sure"(smile)

Y/n:"Thnx once again Yeonjun"

She left to get changed into his dress,and come out when she is done taking a quick bath and change into his given dress..

Yeonjun look up to his phone when he heard bathroom's door opening sound......his cheeks turned into light pink,because how cute and pretty she looks into his oversized tshirt..he immediately hide it while shaking his head..

Y/n:"You ok?"

Yeonjun:"Ye-yeah...good night"

With that he run out from the room directly to his room.y/n found it silly but..

Y/n:"Cute"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 23K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...
757K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
443K 15.2K 35
WARNING- English is not my first language. Also, I wrote this years back when I was in my teens so the story will be full of typos and grammatical er...
332K 13.5K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...