My Gay Sex Journal Vol 1

By ChrisMRichards

This is an on-going collection of stories, fantasy's and erotic thoughts.No fiction exists with out fact, and... More

My Gay Sex Journal Part 1
Part 2 "Messuring Up"
Part 3 "Finally" A short story
"Dave" Part One A Short Story.
"Dave" Part Two of A Short Story.
new story coming to this spot soon
Part 7 "Beat Boys" 2nd edition
Part 8 "Under His Skin" 2nd edition.
Part 9 "T.R.I.P.I.N.G"
Part 10 'Trickster' Part One
Part 10 'My Mate and His Dirt(y) Bike
Part 12 "The Hot Rock"
Part 13 "Looking For Trouble" Part 1
Part 14 "Cold Hands"
Part 15 "Finally, Part 3 -Seasons Change-"
Part 16 My Gay Sex Wonderland - Preview
Part 17 My Dirty Little Twink.
Part 18 Handy Man (When His Fingers Do the Work)
Part 19 "HOT! Part One"
Part 20 T.R.I.P.I.N.G Part II

Finally Part Two 'Man Made'

2.8K 11 7
By ChrisMRichards

Finally, Part Two Man Made

By

Chris M Richards.

Warning. Adult content. For mature readers 18+ Contains sexual themes

Today Garry was going to take my virginity in full, not just orally, but in full.

I thought on the matter some more. I was excited to have sexual contact with him, but I still questioned if I was ready to have anal sex. This is why I was so nervous. What if I could not do it? Apart from my fingers and yesterday, Garrys, I had never had anything big up my arsehole before. Garrys cock was huge compared to a couple of fingers. I doubted that I could take it, but I did not want to let him down, or myself. Still, I was scared I would somehow fail if I did not get to have my virginity taken.

I truly wanted to get fucked but suddenly I had become scared of it. It was all I wanted yesterday; I was glad I had some extra time to think it over. I could always so no. Garry had been a gentleman towards me so why would today be any different? I doubted he would hold me down and force me against my will.

All the different sex scenes from my porn videos, where one guy fucks another filled my mind. All the different positions they engaged in. What one was the best to try first, what one hurt the least, and what one hurt the most if any hurt at all? My nativity feeds my confusion. I had woken with a big piss fat and these thoughts aroused me adding to the size of my erection. I was not going to be able to push it back far enough to piss in the toilet, so I headed straight for the shower. I needed to drain myself before my bladder exploded.

The hot water was a relief to my tied mussels. They had gotten a workout yesterday afternoon. My cock was still bright red because he had sucked my dick so well. I pulled back my foreskin and washed it first, before my arsehole, then the rest of my body.  It is nice to touch my cock first thing in the morning. Before I was done the urge to piss grew stronger, especially because I was standing underwater. When I looked down at my pulsing hardon I was faced with the eye of my cock. I pushed my internal mussels and after a few false starts, I got a stream going. I was lucky that it did not hit me in the face. I could not believe how long I was pissed; I thought the hot water would run out before I did. My stomach felt so good after I had finished, especially when I suck my six-pack in. Now it was time for more pleasure. So, I enjoyed my usual AM wank!

I closed my eyes and only wanted to see yesterday afternoon play in my mind, on repeat! While I relived the erotic play that occurred between Garry and me. It did not take me long to pump out a huge load of jizm that washed down the drain. After finishing my shower, I put on a small pair of shorts again. Just like the ones I wore yesterday. The temperature today was going to be hotter than yesterday. No need for much clothing.

Garry, Garry, Garry was all I could think about.

The more I thought of 4. pm the more it felt like time was ticking backward. I could not pass the time fast enough. I had thought enough. I wanted Garry as my Daddy. Like I have said I wanted him to teach me all about the secrets men share sexually. I decided Garry was the one. The man I wanted to give my virginity to. 

Id head out the back into the lush garden. I first smoked a cigarette; I had got hooked during high school. From time to time, I also enjoyed a joint, especially if I was going to listen to music. That was exactly what I was planning to do before I was interrupted by a familiar voice. It was Garry!

Do your parents know you smoke that shit? It pissed me off that he asked me like he had some type of authority over me.

What do you think? my rhetorical reply was sharp in tone.

Sorry, I did not mean to piss you off. I was only having a joke with you he explained.

Ha. Ha. I said flatly. Although I could not see his face, I could feel that he was smiling, and I was too. It was because I was tense, and I guess he was too. Laughter made it easier.

What are you doing home? I enquired in the same tone he had used on me. One with authority and some weird type of power, as a joke.

Have to do some manscaping he said.

Manscaping or landscaping? I asked just to be a smartarse.

Manscaping! we both began to laugh again.

Want to come over and watch me shave my cock and balls in the shower? he asked in his friendlier tone.

Of course, I do! I said loudly. I only have my shorts on, and I dont feel like going back inside to get more clothing on. Im going to jump the fence if thats ok. Meet me where I was hosing myself off yesterday, you can help me over I got up, put out the remains of my joint to smoke later, and brushed myself off.

Good, gives me a chance to touch you again his comment made me smile.

He pulled me over the ruff splinted ends of the palings into his strong arms. He did not put me down when I got to the other side.

Are you going to carry me over the thresh hold of your back door? Am I your backyard bride? He probably would have if I had not made him laugh so much. It was a pleasant feeling, the laughter of us both. We were starting to sound like friends. I had seen nothing that would suggest otherwise.

We went straight to his bathroom. He put the lid down on the toilet and motioned for me to sit there while he stripped completely naked. After he got in the warm, steaming water he reached for a can of shaving cream and a new disposable razor. I thought he might shave his beard, but he surprised me.

Garry squirted out enough shaving cream to massage around his pubic hair, balls, and the base of his crack. He held his cock out by holding onto its head and began to shave the hair off the root end of his shaft. He then shaved his nuts smooth. He finished by shaving off all the hair that grew above his cock. It stood out a little as Garry had hairy legs and a hairy chest. I will admit though it did make his hardening cock look even bigger.

I got under the water a kissed him before trying to get down on my knees so I could suck his freshly shaved dick, but he stopped me.

Not yet he whispered into my ear. Not another word was spoken until we got out of the shower. I surrendered. I would do what he wanted, I wanted to be vulnerable in front of him. I wanted him to know my body was his and he could do as he pleased. I wanted him to know he was in control.

He knew.

He did not ask, he just started. My dick was already standing to attention, but he paid no attention to it as such, just the hair that grew around it. Back in those days, it was uncommon to shave off your pubic or body hair. It was even before the porn star cut became popular (leaving a little shaved back hair above your cock complemented by smoothly shaved balls).

When he started rubbing shaving cream around my nuts and pubes, I almost felt scared. He was about to shave the most sensitive parts of my body. One slip and I could end up bleeding or worse. It was Garry after all, so I did not stop him. My legs began to shake a little just as he was about to place the blades of the razor on my skin. I took a deep breath and smiled at him. I was ready.

He started with my reddish-brown patch of pubic hair. There was not much hair to shave there anyway. I was a late bloomer and only started growing pubic hair about a year ago. As he continued to shave me, I became more trusting in him. I sucked my stomach in which made my balls pull up leaving Garry holding an empty sack of skin. He stopped me shaving, while I calmed down. Then when I released my nuts, he continued (I was learning still and did not realize it is easier to shave your balls when you relax, so you can almost use your nuts to keep the skintight). Shaving loose skin is a mistake I was later told.

This was becoming one of the most erotic moments of my life so far. I began moaning with pleasure even though neither I nor he had touched my cock or arse yet, but I was still getting off. I liked he had not asked me if he could shave me. When Garry was done, I felt him washing the suds off my groin area and gave my cock a little tug before he turned my body around. I could feel his hardon pressing on my arse cheek. I thought this was the moment he was going to pop my cherry. As I was about to prepare myself Daved hugged me, playing with my nipple rings, which drove me wild. The electric sensation ran from my chest to my dick.

Garry then found some waterproof lube through the steam. He liberally applied it to his cock then pushed it through my legs, so it pushed up against the back of my ball sack, when he pulled his hips back it brushed passed my arsehole, and this set a fire within me. He held me like this for some time, while he continued to thrust his dick through my legs. It was an amazing sensation. It was almost like fucking without the penetration, it was truly sensual. I thought he would never let me go. In a way I never wanted him to.

He no longer made me nervous, timid, or vulnerable. In Garrys arms, I felt a safety there, in his arms, while being naked and exposed.

His thrusting sped up and then suddenly stopped. He shut off the water and finally released me from his strong grip. As he stepped out of the shower, he grabbed a towel for me and himself. As I was drying myself, I noticed all the lube had worn away. He must have leaked a lot pre-cum to keep sliding the way he did. I put my finger just a little way into my hole and tasted the fluid left behind. It was indeed precum.

We did not take much time to dry our bodies. His dick did look bigger and so did mine without pubic hair hiding the base of our shafts., I guessed it did not matter. Soon we were going to be coated in each others sweat. He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. I could not believe what I was seeing. He had covered the bed in rose petals and heart-shaped chocolates. He had George Michael playing softly in the background. He went to some effort, and it put a warm glow in my heart. I turned to him and smiled. I wanted to thank him, but he cut me off.

This is an important moment in your life, I wanted you to feel special again he whispered into my ear as he hugged me again. Do you feel special?

More than you will ever know The situation was now romantic.

Still hugging, Garry pulled us both towards the bed. I was at a loss. I did not know if I wanted to cum or cry. What a huge heart he had. I felt a little overwhelmed.

We laid facing each other. He held my face as he gently ran his tongue along my lips and exploded my mouth. His passion was intense.

Youre the most beautiful friend I have made he uttered as he rolled me on my back so he could get on top of me. Not once did his lips leave my mouth. I could get to like this guy. The age difference between us did not bother me. It did not matter. What mattered was how we treated each other and so far, so good.

Eventually, our lips parted so he could kiss me on my eyelids before moving down to my nipples. Every time he simulated my hardened nipples a little more pre-cum oozed from the eye of my cock. Not only was he being sensual he was also being very romantic. Could we ever be a couple? I had not thought that far ahead.

I wiggled my hand between us and found both of our cocks. I pulled them together and using my precum began to wank us both.

Just hold your hand tightly around our cocks, Ill do the moving. Gently and slowly, he moved his hips so our dicks would slide together.

You do get wet dont you Matty he said as he pulled gently on one of my nipple rings.

No, you get me wet I whispered.

This is when I knew I had chosen the right man to give my virginity to. In two days, we had gone from being strangers to each other to having passionate and affectionate sex with each other.  I also knew in my heart that my first time would not be my last time with Garry. I already knew he wanted me to come back for more.

But before we could ever do it again, we had to do it first. I was ready and had lost all my fear of what I was going to feel like to be fucked by Garry and take his ample-sized dick.

It was time.

We began to kiss, we were already out of control of our respective passions. I pulled my legs up as my manhole began to tingle in wait for what was to come. And what was to come created a true bond, that unknown to me at this time would last for a lifetime. I dont think either of us saw the difference in our ages and saw the potential to be compatible. This was what I was feeling anyway. I guessed he felt the same because of the way he was treating me.

As I pulled my legs up further, he began to kiss his way down my body, each as gentle as the next. He started at the front of my neck straight down my chest, ignoring my nipples, to my freshly shaved pubic area. He worked his way around my cock and balls and stopped when he arrived at my arsehole. He rolled my body back by pushing my legs further back.

The second his tongue probed my tight entrance I moaned. As he got into the rim job, he was giving me, I got louder. As my sphincter mussel became more relaxed and loosened slightly, he was able to drive his tongue deeper inside me, swirling it around in circles. It was an incredible feeling. Then I felt him slide a finger up past his tongue and wiggle it until he found my G-spot. In seconds the pleasure became so extreme I started to scream. I sounded like I was been hacked to death by a madman, so Garry covered my mouth to muffle the sound. My legs began to quiver. I was amazed at the heights human pleasure could reach.

He took his hand from my mouth and quickly, and without warning, spun me over so I was now lying on my stomach. Garry then spread my legs. I felt him then position himself between them before he laid down on top of me. This was it. Finally, the time had come. I was about to change from a boy to a man. Garry wiggled his pelvis and I felt him draw his cock into place. He let it rest against the outside of my hole. Without a word, he pushed forward and began to slide inside of me. It felt amazing but it did hurt a little. His cock was big. He was gentle and waited as I caught my breath. Slowly he fed the entire length into my arse, then gently pulled back, then pushed forward again. I was so sexually stimulated so when he reached in, under my body so he could pull my dick in time with his thrusts, I was so close to cumming already.

I had little control of my body, Garry was controlling my pleasure, inside and out. Cum began to pump from my cock, into his hand. It did not make me want to stop. The feeling was amazing, and it just grew stronger and stronger. I knew that I could cum again, not just from my dick, but from my G-spot.

I became vocal again as he increased his speed, so he reached up to cover my mouth again, which drove his cock deeper into my arse. I loved it and I was squealing like a pig in mud, totally possessed with the pleasure coming from within me. Before I was unable to speak, I begged him to thrust harder and faster, I was his man to do what he pleased with. And he did, but with the greatest respect. If there is a heaven it could not feel as good as this! I did not want this to end. I wanted to stay physically connected with him. I was also proud of myself. I had lost my virginity, not awkwardly with another guy my age, but with a man. A man who had made it so special.

To Be Continued in Part Three Changing Seasons

If you enjoyed my story please follow and befriend me on Facebook and Instagram. All story links will be shared here.

Chris M Richards (Writer Chris M Richards)

https://www.facebook.com/share/MWzo8H86EgK5WE5N/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Writer Chris M Richards Official Page

https://www.facebook.com/share/55A8cfyjV4E4gEut/?mibextid=qi2Omg

And on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/christinamrichards69?igsh=MzhndDRudXJpZnM4

For story links and to see a more personal side of me.

Thanks for reading my work 😀❤️😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
468K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
2.6K 51 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
13.7K 503 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...