Extra ordinary

By idonthaveanamealrt

An incredibly ordinary looking girl with an incredibly ordinary personally somehow ended up in Inso's law and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

306 18 0
By idonthaveanamealrt

"Soo Ah who's this?" Yeo-ryeong asked you genuinly confused. 

"Oh this is Song. He's my friend from the after school volenteer club. 

"Hi." Song greeted the rest of the group a little scared. 

They all eyed him suspiciously as they do with everybody but it was subtle enough that Song didn't notice. 

"What class are you from Song?" Eun Hyung smiled welcomingly at Song who looked too nervous sticking to you and avoiding eye contact with the others. 

"Oh I'm actually down the hall way. With Mr. Hae Won." 

"God I hate that guy. He always make me do extra laps." You commented.

"Seriously?? Me too!" Song exclaimed shocked at the shared experience. 

"I always tell him how unfair it is but he always says he saw me do 19." You complained to Song as you rolled your eyes while taking a bite. 

"He's calling us fat." Song teased making you laugh. 

"He's pretty nice to me." Dan I joined the conversation. 

"Bruh he be playing favorites I swear." you scoffed. 

"What's your secret Dan I tell me." you jokingly begged her. 

"I do what I'm supposed to in class unlike you." Dan I shaded you with a slight smirk. 

"And for your information, You do only run like 18 laps. You just can't count because you're too busy huffing and puffing by the 2nd lap." Ji Ho added to Dan I's statement. 

"wha- You guys are supposed to be on my side what the hell??" you considered throwing some food at them but stopped yourself. 

"Next time I'll run beside you so he doesn't pick on you." Ju In comforted you. 

"What did I ever do to deserve an angel like you Ju In?" You faked a tear. 

"I finally agree with you." Ji Ho teased, to which you scowled at. 

"Haha! You guys are pretty close." Song commented his observation. 

"Are you kidding?? He clearly hates me." You retorted. 

"Nah Uh you're just going crazy because I'm speaking the truth." shot back. 

"Oh yeah? Why don't we take it outside how bout that?" You challenged Ji Ho who bursted out into hysteric laughter. 

"You can't run 3 laps but you think you can beat me?" he wiped a tear as he clutched onto Chun Young's shoulder for support. 

You took a breath to say something back but he was literally perfect. You can't insult his grades, you can't insult his looks, you can't insult his game because he gets so many girls. You could insult his personality but that wouldn't help you in this situation.

All that ended up coming out was "You-" before you were forced to bite your lip in spite and keep eating. 

As lunch ended, you had class. Today, after lunch was math. Nutorious for being everyone's lease favorite subject. 

"Ji Ho help me with this question." you sat infront of him as he was completing his work. 

"What question is that? 3?" He asked as he took your paper. 

"Yeah. I don't understand how to do linear approximation for that kind of problem." you answered as you stared at the back side of your paper while he read through it. 

"You clearly don't know how to do any part of linear approximation because all your answers are wrong." He put down your paper and jokingly shook his head at you. 

"Go away I'm too lazy to teach you." he shoo-ed at you while picking his pencil back up to do his own paper. 

"Oh pleaseee. I'll buy you some food afterschool today." You pleaded. 

"After school?" He questioned looking back at you. 

"Yeah. During my club activities we get bored and eat." you casually answered him while you took his paper to look at what he answered. 

"We?" He questioned again confused compeling you to glance up at him. 

"Oh yeah me and Song. We're the only two in the club because nobody wanted to join the club." 

"If you stay afterschool with me today I'll buy you sushi. Just pleasee help me wi-" Before you could finish your sentence, Ji Ho answered you with a quick "Okay". 

"What? Really?? Oh my god thank you Ji Ho I love you!" 

"Be quiet. So for the first question, they're asking for both delta Y and change in Y." He started. 

"You somehow thought it'd be funny to look for delta x? How did you even come to that conclusion?" He asks to himself quietly as he sighs a long heavy sigh.

The rest of the things he taught you were a blur. 

School finally ends for you guys and you walk your friends to the exit. 

"Ji Ho are you not coming?" Ju In noticed Ji Ho not following them. 

"Are you actually going to fight her Ji Ho??" Euh Hyung demanded an answer. 

"Wha- no. Stop staring at me like that I'm not doing anything to her." Ji Ho defended his position. 

"You better not touch her Ji Ho I have a black belt." Yeo Ryeong threatened holding up her fists infront of Ji Ho. 

"Yeah you better watch out." Dan I added standing behind Yeo Ryeong. 

You laughed at Ji Ho. "I love you guys too." 

"He just helped me with math today so I'm buying him some food." You ended the misunderstanding. 

"After school?" Chun Young asked muddled at your timing. 

"Yeah me and Song sometimes order food while we do the club stuff. Funny story actually haha. It's like our tradition now. I'm making Ji Ho join today." you explained. Instead of nodding like you expected, they stared at you with expressions you could not describe. Much like Ji Ho's face when he first heard it. 

'Are they confused? Why did they all react like that?' you thought as you stood the target of their piercing eyes. 'Why are they not saying anything? What do I say now.' you slightly panicked trying to find something to say to cut the silence. 

"Do you guys.. wanna join us?" You asked the first thing that came to mind which seemed to have broken their trains of thought. 

You quickly texted Song to let him know and so the group of 6 followed you to the usual classroom where the club activities are held.

"Hi Song!" You walked in and saw Song. 

"Hi Soo Ah! Hi everyone!" He greeted. behind him was a stack of boxes of letters you guys had left over from the last time you started which was 4 days ago. 

"I still can't believe we aren't done with these letters yet. I get goosebumps just thinking about touching another letter." You shivered suddenly feeling cold. 

Song sighed as he stood next to you and joined you staring at the boxes in dismay. "I know right." 

"It's okay though. My friends wanted to help us this time." The warmth suddenly coming back into your flesh as you nudged him and smiled. 

"O-kay! Lets get started then." Ju In came between you two and grabbed your shoulders dragging you to an empty seat. Then everyone grabbed their own desks and made a circle. They started getting to work and chatting with eachother. 'What would I do without them' 

Thirdy or so minutes later, "Let's order some food now." Song took out his phone. 

"I keep looking at the doughnuts on the letter covers and I want one." 

"Ooh good idea I'm feeling sweets too." Song glanced at the letter you were holding in your hand. "What about everyone else?" 

"Me too!" Ju In cheerfully agreed. 

The rest nodded along and so it was decided. 

"Actually Song I'll do it on my phone. I'll pay this time." you told him and took out your phone. 

"Huh why?" Song asked curious. 

"Ji Ho helped me with math today and I gotta buy him some food." you answered as you were choosing which box of dounuts to order. 

"Oh really? I love math. I'll try to help you if I can." Song offered. 

"Really?? You're amazing Song. Thank you." You accepted gladly. 

"But did I just hear you say you like math?" You took a mental step back. 

"Yeah?" He answered confused. 

"I knew you were a nerd but wow." you teased. 

"I'm just smart." He threw it back at you. 

"You guys seem close." You didn't notice Yeo Ryeong, and pretty much the rest of them staring at you with yet again an unexplainable look. 

'What is going on?' you wondered amused by their strange behavior. 

'It's like they're possessed.' you laugh to yourself. 'This is definately a conversation I have to have with them. Another day.'

The rest of the evening was uneventful in a way that nothing strange or dramatic happened. It was just good vibes and good doughnuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6K 34
Y/N is just an ordinary girl at her school.But there is one boy named Choi San who bullies her because she can't dance well as well as him. Moreover...
305K 8.6K 49
When Kim So Eun finds herself in an arranged marriage, she flees to Korea with her best friend to hide. She finds out she'll be living next to the ob...
617 20 3
Ilhoon got a sudden anxiety after Eunkwang enlistment hence he reach for Hyunsik to overcome it and seeking help. However, Sungjae being a jealous je...
15K 382 31
Last night Hoshi (korean name - Byeol) read the inso's law until 11:30 pm,and when she sleep after that. when she wake up in another body and saw sch...