The Gardener

By BigBIgler

A strange character falls into hell. More

Pilot
Short
Bodyguard
Execution
Dreams
The Garden
The Meeting
Opportunity
Overthrown
Vincula
Duty

Springbroken

787 24 2
By BigBIgler

It had been a few days since Moxxie had gotten the nightmare about Y/n, and they still haven't been as welcoming to each other as they used to be. They all were now on the car ride back from a job and Blitz was blasting karaoke whilst everyone tried to block out his singing.

Eventually, as they got into the parking lot, Blitz would make some sharp turns before going straight to their parking lot. But before they could, a familiar pink sports car would take the spot, leading to Blitz hitting the breaks and everyone moving forward. Y/n bumping his mask since he didn't have his seatbelt on. As Y/n got out of the van, he'd notice Blitz arguing with the famous prick he had pissed off, Verosika Mayday.

As Blitz went from arguing to threatening, the same hellhound that socked Y/n would appear behind him. Wanting to help Blitz if anything happened, Y/n would begin to walk up to the group. Verosika would notice him.

Verosika: No way, you work with him? Can't believe I'd run into two shit-stains today. *Y/n would grow enraged and walk up to her, only to be stopped by her hellhound bodyguard* Oh, and Blitz, meet my new bodyguard, unlike your hellhound, he can actually do his job. Tata fuckstains. *She'd flip them both off before walking into the office building, Y/n would clench his fist and grab a pen his pocket and jam it into the back tire of the sports car, popping it without anyone noticing*

Loona: You two know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitz: Huh? Oh yeah. Wait Y/n how do you know her?

Y/n would show him the video that was spread across the media on Blitz's phone.

Blitz: Oh that bitch. *Y/n would nod agreeing*

Eventually the rest of the crew questioned blitz for a while, wondering if Verosika had brain damage, Y/n thought she did too.

As the I.M.P. Crew finally got to there floor, they'd see that Verosika was in the office right next to there's. With her bodyguard, Vortex, right outside her office.

Blitzo: Hiiii, big man. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?

Vortex mentions to a nearby room with neon pink hearts over double doors. "V" and "M" are spray-painted on the door windows across from the I.M.P. office room.

Vortex: She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper.

Blitzo: Oh, COME ON!

Vortex: *scoffs* Sorry, man. *Vortex walks away*

Blitzo: *mutters* Oh, no you don't, bitch.

As Moxxie began to go on how he should go talk to Verosika, Y/n would only grow more annoyed as right after, he saw Moxxie being surrounded by Verosika and her posse with Blitz doing nothing. Tired and annoyed, Y/n went in Verosika's office and moved them aside, grabbing Moxxie and taking them to there office and placing him on the couch.

Eventually, Blitz would come back after making a bet and plan to beat Verosika at her own game, by killing more people then they could seduce, he would get the parking space back.

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!

Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona simultaneously break the fourth wall by glaring disapprovingly at the camera. Y/n would just be confused, looking the other way on accident.

Loona: Well, I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along.

Blitzo: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can... blend in...?

Loona shrugs as she inquisitively tells Blitzo that she can disguise herself.

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah. Don't you?

The imps nervously look at each other, eyes side to side.

Loona: You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time... without human disguises?!

Blitzo: Okay, new plan!

Blitzo quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel. It shows Loona surrounded by humans with hearts around them.

Blitzo: Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitzo: I got that covered, Mox.

Later, Blitzo puts up a ratty flyer reading "Spring Break Victim, 50% Off!" with drawings of Blitzo, a dead victim and horses. Blitzo walks to Moxxie.

Blitzo: Now... we wait.

Moxxie: Sir... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammar flyer!

Moxxie and Blitzo look to see demons lining up looking at the flyer. Blitzo grins smugly and elbows Moxxie. Blitzo strolls toward the other demons.

Blitzo: Now, who's first?

They'd eventually head to the surface, where Loona would change into her human form. As they saw her disguise, Millie thought of a question.

Millie: Hey, Y/n, do you have a disguise?

Y/n would think before shrugging, but deciding to try it, he'd turn into a grown man dawning an old Gardners outfit. An odd symbol on the front pocket.

Blitz: Oh man, you guys look downright awful!

Loona and Y/n would both look at Blitz before they started with the contracts. As Y/n watched them eliminate targets one by one, he'd notice the stage Verosika was going to get on. Gaining a sinister idea. Making it backstage without anyone noticing, he'd see Verosika's room before going to the control panel, knocking the worker using it out.

As Verosika began to sing on stage, her microphone would suddenly stop working.

Verosika: What the fuck!

She'd look on the giant screens to see only a copy of Y/n's mask on the screens, spinning around as the bottom text spelled out: "Trolled". She'd throw the microphone in anger as she saw Y/n running away from the stage, flipping her off.

Blitz: Holy shit, nice job Y/n I could kiss you!

Blitz attention would be brought to Loona flirting with Vortex, as he walked away, Y/n took a chair and sat down, sipping a drink he stole from a target and watched the ocean as he waited for them to be done. As he looked down at his feet, his sight would falter before changing to a dark muddy ground, him now wearing military boots. He'd hear bombs going off and men screaming for help before snapping out of it. Deciding to try and take his mind off it by doing anything else.

Luckily, as he got up from his chair, a giant fish monster would sprout out from the ocean, making everyone run away, he'd notice the monster take Moxxie and as he went to go save him, Millie would already be at the monster fighting and eventually killing it. Impressing him, he'd applause as she came down.

Eventually, all the humans would be gone and the only ones left would be I.M.P. and Verosika's posse, each group having a standoff with each other.

Blitzo: Oh, perfect. That must be the whores!

Verosika: That was handled rather... obvious... Don't you think?

Millie: I don't think this belonged to any of us.

Millie would toss a flask to Verosika, her catching it quickly.

Millie: Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world.

Moxxie: *laughs* Oh, Satan! You're gonna be so... FUUUUCKED! *continues laughing drunkenly*

Verosika: Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!

Moxxie: *faceplants into the sand* A human called me a possum. I am not a *faceplants again* possum!

Blitzo: Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space.

Verosika: ...Fine.

Blitzo: WE FUCKIN' WOOOOOOON!!! *laughs triumphantly*

I.M.P. Would quickly hop back into hell, both Blitz and Y/n giving Verosika the middle finger behind her back before landing back in hell.

As they all left the office, Y/n slowly walked back to his apartment, however, something was off. He'd notice how the air seemed thicker tonight, and he couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching him. Quickly walking into a hallway to distract his follower, he'd hear a voice behind him.

???: Y/n, was it? You seem very interesting indeed.

Y/n would turn around to find a sinner like him dressed in a red suit, dawning a large grin with yellow teeth and holding a cane that was also a microphone.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
(Thank you for the support)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 6K 44
Oneshots, Headcannons, scenarios and angst/fluff/NSFW alphabets about the Hazbin Hotel characters.
229K 3.6K 22
As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. A near perfect intact book in fact! But this isn't just any book, it's a grimo...
1.3K 47 8
A (15) year old boy suddenly woke up at an unrecognisable place that he's in and don't know how he got there but what adventure's awaits him? (Vivzie...
51.9K 630 13
It's going to be a hell of a story