The Mafia's Pure Desire

By _authormanpreet

"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards lig... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.

chapter 3.

65K 3.6K 158
By _authormanpreet

As soon as Asha heard Vikas's voice, she got very scared, while Vikas was trying to look from the window of his room but he could only see a shadow.

Vikas left to come down from there. When Vikas left the window, Asha came running inside and quickly closed the door and hid in the kitchen.

Vikas came down, he went outside to look, while Vikas went out, Asha ran towards her room.

Vikas looked around and said to himself, "There is no one here, then that shadow?"

Then after pausing for a while, "Maybe it's just my illusion."

Having said this, Vikas came inside the house and he started going to his room but suddenly stopped and said to himself, "Let me see once, how is Nitya, if she is really dead,
To take you will have to give".

Having said this, Vikas went towards the basement and as soon as he opened the door and went inside, he started shouting as he did not see Nitya anywhere.

Vikas stood there and started shouting, "Maa- Maa?"

Then he quickly ran from there to the hall and started shouting again. Hearing Vikas's voice, Sudha Ji came running and along with her Asha also came.

Sudha Ji said, "What happened? why are you yelling?"

Vikas quickly said, "Maa Nitya is not in the basement".

Sudha Ji said in shock, "She not in the basement? What do you mean where will she go? She will be somewhere here".

"No Maa, she is not anywhere, she ran away, just now I saw someone's shadow outside, it was definitely her.", Vikas said.

Sudha Ji said, "How did she run away?"

Then after pausing for a while, "What are you waiting for, she should not run away, otherwise we will be in danger."

On hearing this, Vikas called some of his friends and went out with them to search for Nitya.

Sudha Ji sat there with her hand on her forehead and said to herself, "She might go to the police".

Then after pausing a bit angrily, "Once I find you, I'll make you taste so much that you won't even think of running away from here again".

The same Asha was listening to everything and was also worried that don't know where Nitya has reached? That Vikas might catch her and anyhow she might go far away from here.

On the other hand, Nitya was running but she was not able to understand where she was going and for how long would she keep running like this. But Nitya had come far away from home.
And her breathing also started getting labored because she was already not well nor had she eaten anything for the last two days. That's why Nitya got tired and sat down on the support of a tree. And started taking deep breaths.

Meanwhile, she heard some sounds, as if someone was running towards her. As soon as Nitya heard these sounds, she got scared and quickly got up and hid from there.

And in sometime Vikas reached there with his friends searching for Nitya. Nitya got very scared after seeing Vikas. Vikas looked at his friends and said, "Where has she gone?"

And one of his friends said, "Where else will she go? Anyway, her condition is not such that she can go far from here".

Vikas said, "Yes you are right, let's find her".

Saying this, they went a little further from there, while Nitya became even more scared by the fact that Vikas and Sudha Ji came to know about her escape.

Nitya quickly left from there and while running, she reached a deserted road. Nitya could not see anyone far and wide on that road.

Nitya stood there for some time and started looking around. But she could not see anyone because it was very dark all around.

Then suddenly she heard the sound of someone's feet, hearing which she started trembling, she felt that Vikas was coming after her.

With this thought, Nitya without thinking started running as fast as she could with all her might. Then suddenly while running, she came in front of a car.

The car was about to hit her but the driver suddenly applied the brakes. Due to which the person sitting behind angrily said to the driver, "What are you doing, stupid?"

Meanwhile the driver said, "Sorry Boss, that girl suddenly came in front of the car".

Nitya came and started knocking on the car window. And she was asking them for help by folding her hands. But the driver didn't understand what she was saying.

Nitya went towards the back window and knocked on it with her hands and asked for help with the same gesture, then she points towards the direction from which she came, try to saying in signs that someone is coming behind her, help her.

The driver sitting inside asked, "What is this girl saying and what is she doing here so late at night, does she need any help?"

After saying this the driver looked behind his boss. There was a man sitting behind in a black three piece suit who was none other than 'Avayan Singh Rathore'.

Who was just looking outside towards Nitya. The driver looked at Avayan and wanted to say that we should help this girl but due to the anger of his boss he was unable to say anything.

The driver was still in this thought when Avayan opened the door for Nitya. As soon as the door opened, Nitya quickly came inside the car.

At this time Nitya's condition was very bad, she was short of breath because she had been running for a long time. As soon as Nitya sat in the car, she looked at Avayan and tried to say something, but was unable to say anything.

Avayan could not see Nitya's face because she had hidden her face by covering it with her dupatta. Avayan could only see her eyes which were full of pain, fear and tears.

Nitya was still trying to say something in signs. On which the driver said, "Ma'am, what do you want to say? Is someone troubling you?"

On this, Nitya nodded, while the driver looked at Nitya, said, "Okay, don't be afraid, please drink water."

Saying this, the driver placed the water bottle in front of Nitya. She was very thirsty at this time but due to her injury she did not want to drink water or rather she could not drink it. That's why she refused to drink water.

The driver further said, "Okay then-?"

The driver had just said this when Avayan stopped him with a wave of his hand and the driver remained silent there.

Nitya was still trying to say a lot and was also trying to explain with gestures, but both the driver and Avayan did not understand anything.

Then Avayan stopped her in between and said, "Calm down, calm down".

Nitya became stopped after hearing this, Avayan paused for a while and said, "Tell me slowly where you want to go and where are you running like this at this time".

The driver was very surprised to see Avayan talking like this, he could not believe that it was Avayan who was talking so politely.

Then after some time the driver looked at Nitya and said, "Can't you speak?"

Nitya did not give any answer to this, and after hearing this, tears started coming from her eyes, then suddenly she remembered that Asha had given her a paper. She thought about Asha in her mind, "Maybe because she knew that I would not be able to explain myself to anyone".

she quickly took out that paper without even looking at what was written in it. Gave it to Avayan.

Avayan did not understand anything at first, then he took the paper from Nitya's hand and started looking at it, and as soon as Avayan read what was written in that paper, he looked at the driver and said in his cold voice, "What are you looking at my face, you intend to stay here, drive".

Hearing this, the driver started looking towards Nitya, Avayan again said in his stern voice, "Couldn't you hear me? I said let's go".

As soon as Avayan said this, the driver quickly started the car and started driving. Nitya was looking around from the window to see if anyone was following her. As the car was moving ahead, the fear and worry on Nitya's face were decreasing.

Avayan was looking towards her but at this time there were no expression on Avayan's face. Due to which it was not clear what was going on in his mind. As Nitya was moving away from this city, she felt that she was also moving away from her problems and difficulties.

But who knows whether she is really moving away or closer to her problems.

On the other hand, Vikas had searched for Nitya everywhere and came back but he could not find her anywhere.

As soon as Vikas came, he angrily said to Sudha Ji, "I couldn't find her anywhere, Maa. I don't know where she suddenly disappeared, I searched for her everywhere but-"

Sudha Ji interrupted him midway and said, "How did she disappear like this?"

Then after pausing for a while, "But how did she come out of the house, didn't you close the basement door?"

As soon as Sudha Ji said this, Vikas started thinking, while Sudha Ji got irritated at this and said, "You don't have enough sense to at least close the door."

Vikas said angrily, "She was not even conscious, Maa. Her condition did not seem such that she could run away".

Sudha Ji hit Vikas on the head and said, "But she ran away, now where will we find her? What if she goes to the police?"

On this, both Sudha Ji and Vikas sat down and started thinking in fear as to how to find Nitya, but they did not know that Nitya has now gone far away from here and now they cannot reach her even if they want to.

Next morning,

On the other hand, Avayan had reached Mumbai. And as soon as he entered Mumbai, he asked the driver in his cold voice to stop the car.

When the driver heard Avayan's voice, he stopped the car there and started looking behind at Nitya.

Avayan was also looking towards Nitya. She was sleeping with her face towards the other side and her head against the window.

Then the driver started calling her but she did not give any answer and the driver again said, "ohh girl, get up, tell us where do you want to go next".

When Nitya did not respond further, the driver got down and came to Nitya's side, opened the window and started lifting her.

The driver shook her head and and tried to wake her up but when the driver released her head, she fell back and her head fell in Avayan's lap, due to which the driver got very scared.

Avayan started looking at Nitya with surprise, she was still covering her face completely with her dupatta. At this time only her eyes were visible which were still closed. Avayan looked at her and then started looking towards his driver.

The driver said in fear, "Boss, she is not sleeping, she has become unconscious".

Avayan did not respond to his words, he made her sit. And looking at the driver he said "let's go".

The driver didn't understand anything and said in fear, "Where Boss?"

Avayan looked at him angrily and said "Mansion stupid and where else?"

As soon as Avayan said this, the driver quickly came and sat on his seat, started the car and left from there.

After about an hour, they stopped in front of a mansion a little outside Mumbai. As soon as the door of the mansion opened, the car went inside.

✧✧

The mansion was very big and beautiful. On top of that, there were flowers and shrubs all around which made it even more beautiful.

From outside, the theme of the entire mansion was white. Whose glimpse you can see in the picture given above. After a while the car stopped in front of the main door of the mansion.

Nitya had still not regained consciousness, she was still unconscious. The driver stopped the car, he looked back towards Avayan and said, "Boss, we arrived."

Meanwhile another servant came and opened the car door on Avayan's side and Avayan came out, went to Nitya's side and opened the door and took her in his arms went inside the house.

As beautiful as the mansion was from outside, it was even more beautiful from inside. But on one hand there were many servants working outside the mansion. There was no one inside the mansion. There was complete silence.

There was only one elderly man, whose age was about fifty-five years and his name is Madhav.

When he saw Avayan, he came running towards him but seeing a girl in Avayan's arms, he stopped there for a moment.

Without saying anything, Avayan took her to a room and made her lie down on the bed. Meanwhile, Madhav Ji also came there.

As soon as he came, he looked at Avayan and said, "Baba, who is this girl and how did she come here, are you okay?"

Avayan said without looking at him, "I am fine Madhav Kaka, you call the doctor and yes call Shanti Kaki also, she will be needed here".

Saying this, Avayan left from there and Madhav Kaka was still standing there. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Avayan does not allow anyone to come inside the mansion, there was only one Madhav Kaka who could come inside the mansion.

Everyone else used to go out before Avayan came. Avayan did not like anyone's presence around him. And today her first brought a girl and on top of that he was now asking to call Dr. and then Madhav Ji's wife also.

Madhav Kaka stood there thinking these things for some time, then he quickly went to call the doctor.

Madhav Ji has been with Avayan for a long time. He is very fond of him, but due to his nature, he doesn't talk to him much.

After some time the doctor came there and started checking Nitya. Madhav Kaka and his wife Shanti were standing outside waiting for the doctor.

On the other hand Avayan was in his room. After some time he also came down and sat in the hall.

After about an hour, the doctor came out of the room and as soon as she came, Madhav Kaka said, "Doctor is that girl okay?"

At first the doctor was not able to say anything, then after pausing for a while she took a deep breath and said, "Look, her condition is not good at all.."

The doctor had just said this when Avayan came there and looked at the doctor with wide eyes and said, "What do you mean? she is not well, what has happened to her?"

The doctor said a little nervously, "I can't even imagine what that girl must have endured, how she must have been, she has not eaten or drank anything for the last three days, the sugar level in her body has also gone down a lot. And her-"

Saying this, the doctor stopped midway and her eyes also became moist. Along with the doctor, kaka and kaki also started feeling pity for Nitya's condition.

Madhav Kaka looked at the doctor and said, "And what? is that girl okay?"

The doctor further said, "Her tongue has been badly cut as if someone had cut her tongue with a sharp object in anger. Due to which her entire tongue has become swollen and if this cut had been even a little deeper, she might not have survived, she would die there."

Everyone was stunned for a moment after hearing the doctor's words, no one could believe their ears as to what they had just heard. Avayan also became very shocked for a moment.

Those tearful eyes of Nitya started appearing in front of him again and again.

The doctor further said, "I have never seen or even heard of anything like this in my entire life. I don't know how this girl survived".

Then after pausing for a while, "I gave her glucose drips, after a few hours perhaps her condition might improve".

Shanti Kaki placed her hand on her head and said, "I don't know what this poor girl has suffered? How can anyone do this to anyone, how can anyone be so cruel?"

Then looking at Avayan she said further, "Avayan baba where did you meet this girl?"

Avayan did not respond to Shanti kaki's words, whereas Madhav kaka quickly told her to keep quiet, because he was well aware of Avayan's anger.

Looking at Avayan, give him a slip Dr. said, "Now I am leaving, you can order these medicines and give to her after she regains consciousness and a nurse will be here to take care of her for today".

Avayan said in his stern voice, "No, there is no need for that, kaki is here".

Dr. said, "Okay, as you feel is appropriate, if you need anything, please let me know".

Saying this, the doctor left from there and kaki quickly went to Nitya's room, while Avayan also gave the slip of medicines to Madhav kaka and left from there.

✿✿

so here is the next update hope you all enjoyed it.

>Don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 44.9K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
124K 3.3K 26
Please ... please...s..sto..stop it...it's hurting "Aaahhh..."..I...I can't bear it any more, please I am begging you... please leave me- Kaveri was...
4K 404 12
A story of fates which were destined together but they weren't accepting it. A story of betrayal and losing the one they loved the most....Hiding the...
805K 43.3K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...